you went to rada with 20 of my friends.
RADA是什么
rada?
皇家戏剧艺术学院 在伦敦
Royal academy of dramatic art, it’s in london.
-听说过帕里克·欧里安吗 -那个幸运的坏蛋
– Did you hear about Patrick O’houlihan? – Lucky bastard.
等我去纽约了 我想去看那部戏
I’m hoping to catch the show when I go to new york.
我们应该找一群人给他个惊喜
We should get a whole group of people together and surprise him.
听着很有意思
Sounds fun.
果酱粘在嘴唇上了
Jam, on your lip.
我们该点菜了
You know, we really should order.
等下还要彩排呢
We’ve got a rehearsal to get back to.
要一份凯萨色拉
Caesar salad, please.
对不起 先生
Excuse me, sir?
嗨 格莱塔
Hi. Greta?
实在抱歉
Um, I’m really sorry.
我应该先打个电♥话♥的 不过
I should have called first, but I’m…
我觉得我认识自己的孙女
I think I know my own granddaughter.
你不是离家出走的吧
You’re not running away from home, are you?
不是 我是从土耳其回家来了
No, actually, I’m coming home, from turkey.
那个地方很有意思吧
That’s an interesting sense of direction.
你自己修车吗
So you fix your own car?
修车简单 人就非常麻烦了
Cars are easy. It’s people you need a manual for.
进来吧 累坏了吧
Come on in. You must be exhausted.
恩 你想不到
Yep. You don’t even know.
上楼去睡会吧
Why don’t you go right up and get some rest?
你看上去真漂亮
Hey. Wow, you look great.
是吗 谢谢
You think? Thanks.
有什么事情吗
So, what’s the occasion?
伊恩邀我出去吃晚餐
Um, Ian asked me to dinner.
有时候我会很笨
I mean, I can be so dense sometimes.
我甚至不知道他那样喜欢我
I didn’t even know that he liked me that way.
-你知道吗 -不知道
– Did you? – No.
不过 我有时候真的挺笨的
But, then again, I can be pretty dense too so…
我觉得他也许跟你提过
I just thought he might have said something to you…
因为你们关系不错 不过 男人嘛
Because you guys have become such good friends. You know men.
所以你要去吗 你要去约会吗
So you’re going, then? You’re going on a date?
是啊 他很帅 人也很好
Yeah. I mean, he’s gorgeous, and he’s really nice, and…
作为一个演员来讲 他人也很真诚
He’s really real. For an actor, anyway.
我就是觉得应该试试看
I just thought, why not give it a chance?
我们有那么多共同点 我们可能真的在一起呢
We have so much in common anyway, and it might really work.
我知道你明天有彩排要早睡
I know you need sleep before rehearsal tomorrow.
我回来时会轻轻的 别等我啊
I’ll be really quiet when I come home, but don’t wait up.
-好的 -好 祝你愉快
– I won’t. – Okay. well, have a good night.
谢谢 格莱塔
Thanks, Greta.
奶奶 对不起 我不知道
Grandma. I’m sorry, I don’t know which…
我十多年没有你的音讯了
I haven’t heard from you in 10 or 12 years.
我知道
I know.
我爸爸他把你的信都藏起来了
Look, my dad, he hid your letters from me.
今年夏天我才找到
I just found them this summer.
我知道了
I see.
那我们就不谈
So I guess we can skip…
中学和高中的事了
Junior high and high school.
大学怎么样
How’s college?
挺好的 我还没选主修课呢
It’s good. I haven’t declared a major yet, but…
有男朋友了吗
Got a fella?
还没有呢
No, not at the moment.
其实你应该现在找男朋友
Listen, you ought to kick up some trouble now…
因为四十年后 他们就会说你老了
Because in 40 years, they’ll all tell you you’re old.
有一年夏天你来这里的时候做的
You made that the summer you visited.
你也就六七岁的样子
You must have been about 6 or 7 years old.
我来过这里吗
I’ve been here before?
那是很久以前了
Well, that was a long time ago.
退回发信人
“Return to sender.”
真好
Super.
命运啊
Oh, the fates.
他怎么能让如此高贵的作品 被如此束缚呢
How would he look to see his work, so noble, vilely bound up?

Stop.
重来
Again.
命运啊 他怎么能让如此…
Oh, the fates. How would he look to see his work, so noble…
停 重来
Stop. again.
命运啊 他怎么能让…
Oh, the fates. How would he look to see his…
停 卡门 你怎么了
Stop right there. Carmen, is there a problem?
不知道 我说错词了吗
No. I don’t know. Did I say the wrong line?

No.
你应该感觉 像一个坠入爱河的女人一样
You’re supposed to sound like a woman in love.
但听起来 像他欠了你什么一样
You sound like a woman who’s about to have a root canal.
重来
Again.
命运啊 他怎么能让…
O, the fates. How would he look to s…
我都闻到火♥药♥味了
I hear the drill.
重来
Again!
卡门 等一下
Carmen, wait.
对不起 我也不想把事情搞砸
I’m sorry. I don’t mean to be screwing everything up like this.
你很有天分 应该相信这种天资
You’ve got great instincts. you just need to trust them.
我们今天晚上一起再试试 好不好
Why don’t we work on it together, tonight?
不用了 我自己试就行了 谢谢
No. it’s okay. I should just work on it alone. Thanks.
天啊 简直是折磨人
oh, my god, that was torture.
我刚刚一直在想 画你时的样子
All I could think about was drawing you.
对不起 让你分心了
Sorry to interfere with your concentration.
没关系 我不在乎
That’s okay. I don’t mind.

Okay.

Okay.
你还会回来吧
Well, I guess you have to get back to class, huh?

Yes.
应该是
I guess.
那就回头见吧
I’ll see you later.
回头见
I’ll see you.
莉娜
Lena!
除了结婚 我别无选择
There was no choice but to be married.
我想爷爷能看出来 我并不爱她
My grandfather, I think he could see I did not love her.
在葬礼那天 她也感觉到了
And then that day at the funeral, she saw it too.
我的心早已有所归属
That my heart would always belong to someone else.
就在那时她告诉我
And that is when she told me…
她根本没有怀孕
There never was a baby.
我们已经取消了婚约
We had the marriage annulled.
我真希望立刻就告诉你
I wanted to tell you right away.
但是我很怕
But I was afraid.
我没有资格要求你的原谅
I didn’t think I had the right to ask your forgiveness.
-也许让你原谅我太过分了…-原谅你
– Maybe it’s too much to hope you could… – Forgive you?
我原谅你了
I forgive you.
-莉娜 我以为 -你希望我等你回来吗
– Lena, I thought… – That I’d be waiting for you to come here?
不是 我不奢望任何事情
No. I didn’t expect anything.
我只希望你知道事实
I just wanted you to know the truth.

Well…
谢谢你
Thank you.
事实是我们很久以前深爱彼此
The truth is we loved each other a long time ago.
我的生活现在完全不同了
And my life is so different now.
莉娜 我很抱歉
Lena, I’m sorry.
我真的对不起
I’m so sorry.
不 没事 真的没事
No, it’s okay. It’s fine.
别担心 我要去上课了
Don’t worry about it. I have to get to class.
纽约酷毙了
New york is so cool.
我和妈妈一起看了电影”发胶” 还逛了逛街
Mom and i, we came up to see Hairspray and do a little shopping.
-你们点些什么呢 -再等一会儿
-Can I get you guys anything? – Just give us a minute.
好吧
Okay.
你和布莱恩分手了 是吗
So you and brian broke up, huh?
可能吧
I guess.
你们真的算完了 我是说 你不喜欢他了
Do you think you’re over it yet? Over him, I mean?
如果你知道他跟别人约会
Like you wouldn’t be upset or anything
也根本不会感到难过
If you found out he was dating someone else?
艾菲 你到底想说什么
Effie, what’s this about?
我就是有点想知道…
I guess it’s about wanting to know if…
如果我跟布莱恩交往 你不会介意

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章你逃我也逃
下一篇文章星银岛
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!