走吧
Mommy, Daddy?
爸 妈
My throat hurts.
我的喉咙好疼
Run! Run!
跑快跑
Pedia Ease cough suppressant.
小儿止咳糖浆
Gentle, fast, effect… Cole.
药力温和 有效 科尔
I don’t care what they say, this thing is broken.
不管他们怎么说 暖气坏了
Take ’em off.
把手套脱掉
I don’t want them on my table.
别放在餐桌上
I saw what was in your bureau drawer when I was cleaning.
我在打扫时看了你的抽屉
Got something you want to confess?
你要不要坦白一下
Hmm? The bumblebee pendant? Why do you keep taking it?
你为何老是拿走那只坠子
It was Grandma’s.
那是外婆的
You know, what if it broke? You know how sad I’d be.
要是摔坏了你知道我会怎样
You’d cry ’cause you miss Grandma so much.
你会哭 因为你很想念外婆
That’s right.
没错
Sometimes people think they lose things,
人们有时以为失去了什么
and they really didn’t lose them… it just gets moved.
其实没有 只是被换了个地方
So, did you move the bumblebee pendant?
是你把那坠子换了个地方的吗
Don’t get mad.
不要生气
So, who moved it this time?
这次是谁拿走的
Maybe someone came in our house, took the bumblebee pendant out of my closet…
也许有人跑进来 把坠子从我抽屉拿走
and placed it nicely in your drawer.
再放进你的抽屉
Maybe. God, I am so tired, Cole.
也许是 我很累了 科尔
I’m tired in my body, I’m tired in my mind,
我的身心都很疲倦 我的心灵也累了
I’m… tired in my heart.
我的心灵也累了
I need some help.
我需要帮忙
You know, I don’t know if you noticed, but our little family isn’t doing so good.
我们家的状况不是很好
I mean, I’ve been praying,
我一直在祷告
but I must not be praying right.
也许是我祷告的方法不对
Looks like we’re just gonna have to answer each other’s prayers.
现在我们只能自求多福
If we can’t talk to each other, we’re not gonna make it.
我们无法坦白就无法撑下去
Now, tell me, baby. I won’t get mad, honey.
老实告诉我 宝贝 我不会生气的
Did you take the bumblebee pendant?
坠子是不是你拿的
No.
不是
You’ve had enough roast beef. You need to leave the table.
你吃够了 马上离开餐桌
Go!
快点
Hey, come on. I’ll show you where my dad keeps his gun. Come on.
快来 我带你看我爸藏的枪
Sebastian, come on!
狗狗 来吧
Mama?
妈妈
If you’re not very mad,
如果你的气消了
can I sleep in your bed tonight?
我今晚能不能跟你一起睡
Look at my face.
看着我
I’m not very mad.
我没有生气
Baby, why are you shaking?
宝贝 你为什么发抖
Cole, what’s wrong?
科尔 怎么了
Oh, God, please tell me!
神啊 求求你告诉我
Oh, please.
求求你
It’s Edwardian, beautifully worked…
这是爱德华时期的 镶工细致 镶满了细钻
with mine cut diamonds and an actual color Burmese sapphire.
和一颗缅甸蓝宝石
It’s timeless.
经典之作
You, uh…

Got anything a little plainer?
有没有普通一点的钻戒
Plainer? You want a plain ring to go with your plain fiance? Is that how it is?
普通点 你想用个普通的钻戒来配你那普通的老婆 对吧
No! Baby, don’t get in a tissy.
不是啦 宝贝 别生气
Uh… You’re so beautiful.
你太美了
You’re like a Burmese sapphire all by yourself.
你就像缅甸蓝宝石一样美
You don’t need all that. Uh huh.
你根本不需要这些 嗯嗯
Why don’t you try it on…
为什么不先试戴一下
and see how you both feel about it.
看看你们觉得怎样
There. How does that feel?
怎么样
I think this piece, um, communicates a longing.
这枚钻戒代表一种渴望
I imagine that the woman who owned it…
曾经拥有这枚钻戒的女主人
Ioved a man that she couldn’t be with.
有过一段刻骨铭心的恋情
Did he have wavy hair and chestnut eyes?
她是卷发和棕色眼睛吗
Huh? Um, I don’t know, but…
呃 我不知道
a lot of the pieces in this store communicate,
这里有许多首饰都能和主人沟通
and I think you should choose a piece that speaks to you.
你们应该挑个合适的
I think maybe when people own things and then they pass away,
当人们死后 他们所拥有过的东西
a part of themselves gets printed on those things,
上面都会留下他们的痕迹
like… like fingerprints.
就像是指纹
I’ll just wrap it up.
我帮你们包起来
You don’t need a guy with a Master’s.
你不需要一个硕士
You need a wrestler with a neck larger than his head.
你需要个虎臂熊腰的壮汉
No, I need a wrestler with a Master’s.
不 我需要有硕士学位的壮汉
What’s this? Happy birthday.
这是什么 生日快乐
For me? Mm hmm.
你送的 嗯
It’s a… first edition.
这是 初版书
Wow.
哇哦
You know, this is too much. No. Took it out of your Christmas bonus.
你一定花了不少钱 不 我从你的年终奖金上扣下来
It’s perfect, Anna.
太棒了 安娜
Thanks.
谢谢
What do you want more than anything?
你最想要什么
I don’t know.
我不知道
I’ve told you what I want.
我说过我想要什么
I know what I want.
我知道我想要什么
I want to be able to talk to my wife again.
跟我老婆再度交谈
The way we used to talk to each other.
就跟以前一样
Like there was no one else in the world except us.
回到两人世界
How are you gonna do that?
你要怎么做
Can’t be your doctor anymore.
我不能再当你的医生了
I haven’t paid enough attention to my family.
我没有关怀自己的家人
Bad things happen when you do that.
这样是不对的
Do you understand?
你懂吗
I’m going to transfer you. I know two psychologists. Don’t fail me.
我会帮你介绍 别放弃我
Don’t give up. You’re the only one who can help me, I know it.
别放弃我 你是唯一能帮助我的人
I can’t help you.
我帮不了你
You…
你说过
Someone else can help you.
会有别人来帮你的
You believe me, right?
你相信我 对吧
Dr. Crowe, you believe my secret, right?
克劳医生 你相信我的秘密吧
I don’t know how to answer that, Cole.
我不知道该怎么回答
How can you help me…
你如果不相信我的话
if you don’t believe me?
你怎么能够帮我
Some magic’s real.
有些魔术是真的
Do you know why you’re afraid when you’re alone?
人独处时为什么会害怕
I do. I do.
我知道 我知道
I’m sorry, Vincent. I hope I didn’t leave you alone too long.
抱歉让你等这么久 文森
Whew. It’s cold in here.
这里好冷
Vincent, why are you crying?
文森 你怎么哭了
You won’t believe.
你不会相信我的
Sorry, Vincent. I hope I didn’t leave you alone too long.
抱歉让你等这么久 文森
Whew. It’s cold in here.
这里好冷
Vincent…
文森
Whew. It’s cold in here.
这里好冷
Nah, you know what? I never liked him either.
知道吗 我也不喜欢针筒
When I was a kid, I had this blood test done,
我小时候有一次验血
and I threw up chili cheese fries all over this male nurse.
我吐了护士一身
Excuse me. Dr. Reed is on line two.
抱歉 李医生在 2 线
Vincent, will you excuse me? I have to take this.
我得听这个电话
Just give me a minute, okay?
等我一下
Yo no quiero morir.
我不想死
Yo no quiero morir.
我不想死
Oh, my God. Yo no quiero morir!
我的天啊 我不想死
You been running around?
你最近很忙
Make you feel better?
这样比较好过
I like to run around. It’s good exercise.
我喜欢忙碌 那样很好
Do you want to ask me questions now?
想问我问题
Want to be a lance corporal in Company M, Third Battalion, Seventh Marines?
想加入陆战队第七师吗
We’re being dispatched into the Quang Nam province.
我们刚被派往越南打仗
Maybe later.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章美丽心灵
下一篇文章虎胆龙威
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!