待会吧
Something happened, didn’t it?
有事发生了 对吗
You wigging out?
你吓坏了
Yes. I think I am.
是的 我想是吧
Do you know what Yo no quiero morir means?
知道这话什么意思吗
It’s Spanish. It means I don’t want to die.
西班牙文 意思是我不想死
What do you think these ghosts want when they talk to you?
你觉得那些鬼魂为什么找上你
I want you to think about it, Cole.
你想一想
I want you to think about it really carefully.
仔细地想一想
What do you think they want?
你想他们想干嘛
Just help. That’s right. That’s what I think too.
要我帮忙 对 我也这么想
They just want help, even the scary ones.
他们想要你帮忙
I think I might know a way to make them go away.
我想我知道该怎么让他们走开
How?
怎么做
Listen to them.
倾听他们
What if they don’t want help?
如果他们不想要我帮忙呢
What if they’re just angry and they just want to hurt somebody?
万一他们只是想伤害别人呢
I don’t think that’s the way it works.
我想应该不会
How do you know for sure?
你怎能确定
I don’t.
我并不确定
Hey!

Hey! Hey!

What’s happening?
怎么回事
What’s happening?
怎么回事
Go!
科尔
What’s happening to you?
你怎么了
Is someone hurting you? I’ll kick their ass.
有人伤害你 我去揍扁他们
Cole, if they’re hurting you…
科尔 要是他们伤害你
Mama, you sleep now.
妈妈 你睡吧
I’m feeling much better now.
我觉得好多了
Do you want to tell me something?
你是不是想告诉我什么
She came a long way to visit me, didn’t she?
她跑了大老远才找到我 对吧
I guess she did.
我想是的
Can you get some water?
去拿杯水吧
That’s her sister.
那是她妹妹
You know, when I went through this with my father’s cancer…
我父亲癌症过世时我就经历过了
I just can’t imagine a child being in bed for two years.
但这孩子卧病在床两年
How many… How many doctors?
看过多少医生
I think it was six. Six different doctors?
我想有六个了 六个不同的医生都
I think so, yes.
我想是的
I just heard the, uh, little one is falling ill now.
我刚听说 小的那个现在也病了
God help them.
愿上帝帮助他们
Don’t go home, okay?
别离开 好吗
I definitely won’t.
我不会的
Aah!

Mister?
先生
Excuse me, mister.
抱歉 先生
Are you Kyra’s daddy?
你是琪拉的爸爸吗
It’s for you.
这是给你的
Sh She wanted to tell you something.
她有事想告诉你
Oh, no, here he comes. He’s coming my way. Psst!
不 他来了 正朝我走过来呢
Would you like to dance?
想跳舞吗
Well, actually, I just came with my friends.
我跟朋友一起来的
Oh, well, how about this?
怎么样
We can dance for a little bit,
我们先跳一下
and if you don’t like the way I dance, you can kick me.
我要是跳不好 你可以踢我
Oh, okay then.
好吧
It’s time for lunch, Kyra.
该吃午餐了
I’m feeling much better now. That’s so great, honey.
我觉得好多了 很好啊
It’s time for your food.
你该吃饭了
Can I go outside if I eat this?
我吃完以后可以出去玩吗
I don’t know. You know how you get sick in the afternoons.
你下午的情况一向都不好
We’ll see.
再说吧
Don’t say that it tastes funny. You know I don’t like to hear that.
别说吃起来很奇怪 我不想听你那么说
Tami’s mom called.
山姆他妈妈打电话来了
You were keeping her sick.
是你害她一直都病着
You liked it, she said.
她说你喜欢它
She looked out for you.
她会保护你的
Is Kyra coming back?
琪拉会回来吗
Not anymore.
再也不会了
I think that’s enough. That’s enough makeup.
好 化好了
Okay.
好的
They’re calling for the stable boy. We have to hurry!
该你上场了 我们得快点
Who, uh… Who were you talking to?
你刚刚跟谁说话
Just practicing my lines.
我是在练习台词
Thanks for giving me this part, Mr. Cunningham.
谢谢你给我这个机会
You know, when I went to school here, there was a terrible fire in this section of the theater.
很久以前 这剧院发生过一次大火
They rebuilt the whole thing.
他们重建了这里
Yeah, I know.
我知道
Only he who is pure of heart can take the sword from the stone.
只有心无邪念的人 才能拔出石中剑
Let the boy try.
让那孩子试试
He is a stable boy. He cleans up after the horses.
但他只是个清扫马厩的男孩
Silence, village idiot.
安静 无知的村民
Let the boy step forward.
让那孩子走向前
Hail, King Arthur!
亚瑟王万岁
Yea!

I thought you were really great in the play, Cole.
你演得很棒
Really? Yeah.
真的 是的
You know what else? What?
知道吗 什么
I thought Tommy Tammisimo sucked big time.
我觉得汤米·唐很逊
I got an idea how you can talk to your wife.
我有办法让你妻子听你说话
Wait till she’s asleep.
趁她熟睡时跟她说话
Then she’ll listen to you and she won’t even know it.
她会不知不觉的把你的话听进去
I’m not gonna see you anymore, am I?
我不会再见到你了吧
I think we said everything we needed to say.
我想我们该谈的都已经谈过了
Maybe it’s time to say things to someone closer to you.
也许该跟你的亲人谈一谈了
Maybe we can pretend like we’re gonna see each other tomorrow.
也许我们可以假装明天还要见面
Just for pretend.
只是假装
Okay.
好的
I’m gonna go now.
我要走了
I’ll see you tomorrow, Cole.
明天见 科尔
I’m okay, Officer.I I’m okay.
我没事 警察先生
I don’t know what happened.
我不知道是怎么回事
Geez, I hope nobody got hurt.
天啊 希望没有人受伤
You’re very quiet.
你很安静
You’re mad I missed the play, aren’t you?
你在气我没赶上你的演出
I have two jobs, baby.
我得做两份工作
You know how important they are for us.
这对我们非常重要
I’d give anything to have been there.
我真的很想到场
I’m ready to communicate with you now.
我现在可以跟你沟通了
Communicate?
沟通
Tell you my secrets.
告诉你我的秘密
What is it?
是什么
You know the accident up there?
不知道前面发生了什么事故
Yeah.
什么
Someone got hurt.
有人受伤了
They did?
真的
A lady.
是一位女士
She died.
她死了
Oh, my God. What, you can see her?
天啊 你看得到她
Yes. Where is she?
对 她在哪里
Standing next to my window.
就站在我的车窗旁边
Cole, you’re scaring me.
你吓坏我了
They scare me too sometimes.
他们有时也吓坏我了
They?
他们
Ghosts.
鬼魂
You see ghosts, Cole?
你看得见鬼魂
They want me to do things for them.
他们要我帮忙
They… They talk to you?
他们跟你说话
They tell you to do things?
他们要你做事
They’re the ones that used to hurt me.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章美丽心灵
下一篇文章虎胆龙威
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!