以前就是他们吓坏了我
What are you thinking, Mama?
妈妈 你在想什么
You think I’m a freak? Look at my face.
你以为我是怪胎 看着我
I would never think that about you. Ever.
我绝不会认为你是怪胎 永远不会
Got it? Got it.
懂了吗 懂了
Just let me think for a minute.
让我想一下
Grandma says hi.
外婆跟你问好
She says she’s sorry for taking the bumblebee pendant.
她说她很抱歉拿走坠子
She just likes it a lot.
她太喜欢它了
What? Grandma comes to visit me sometimes.
什么 外婆有时会来看我
Cole, that’s very wrong.
科尔 这样是不对的
Grandma’s gone, you know that. I know.
你知道外婆已经过世了 我知道
She wanted me to tell you… Cole, please stop.
她要我 别说了
She wanted me to tell you she saw you dance.
她要我告诉你 她去看你跳舞
She said when you were little,
她说你小的时候
you and her had a fight…
跟她吵过一次架
right before your dance recital.
就在你舞蹈表演之前
You thought she didn’t come to see you dance.
你以为她不想看你跳舞
She did.
她去看了
She hid in the back so you wouldn’t see.
她躲在后面 你没看到她
Sh She said you were like an angel.
她说你像个天使
She said…
她说
you came to the place where they buried her,
你曾经到她的墓地去
asked her a question.
问了她一个问题
She said the answer is…
她说答案是
every day.
每一天
What did you ask?
你问了她什么
Do…

Do I make her proud?
有没有让她感到骄傲
Mama.
妈妈
Hi, everybody. As most of you know,
大家好 你们都知道 我
I’m not used to doing this,
我并不习惯这样
and I promised Anna that I’d try not to embarrass her.
我也答应安娜不会令她困窘
I’ll leave that to her mother.
这任务就交给她母亲吧
But we do want to thank all of you for coming…
我们想谢谢大家的出席
and for sharing this wonderful day with us.
并与我们分享这美妙的日子
It’s bittersweet almost, for me,
我心中既苦又乐
’cause I hate giving her up.
因为我并不想把她交出去
Anna?
安娜
I miss you.
我好想你
I miss you too.
我也想你
Why, Malcolm?
为什么 马尔科姆
What?
什么
What is it? Why did you leave me?
什么 你为何离我而去
I didn’t leave you.
我并未离你而去
I see people.
我看得见死人
They don’t know they’re dead.
他们不知道自己已经死了
How often do you see them? All the time.
你多常见到他们 每时每刻
They’re everywhere.
到处都有他们
They only see what they want to see.
他们只看得到他们想看的
Okay, Mikey.
好了 麦克
Come on. Give me a minute.
等等 让我想一下
Oh, God.
天啊
It doesn’t even hurt. Let me see.
不是很痛 让我看看
Let me see. Put your hand…
让我看看 把手拿开
Oh, God.
天啊
Okay.
好的
I think I’m okay. Really, I think it just went…
我想我没事 真的
went in and out.
我想子弹并没有留在里面
It doesn’t even hurt anymore.
根本不会痛
I think I can go now.
我想我现在可以走了
I just needed to do a couple things.
我只是需要做几件事
I needed to help someone.
我得帮助一个人
I think I did.
我想我做到了
And I needed to tell you something.
我也要告诉你一些事
You were never second.
你对我一直都是最重要的
Ever.
永远都是
I love you.
我爱你
You sleep now.
好好睡吧
Everything will be different in the morning.
明早开始一切都会改观的
Good night, Malcolm.
晚安 马尔科姆
Good night, sweetheart.
晚安 亲爱的

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章美丽心灵
下一篇文章虎胆龙威
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!