And I hope that you can straighten that out.
我希望你能够处理好它
But you are so not seeing the big picture here.
但是你却对眼前重要的事物视而不见
I mean, look around. Look what’s happening right now.
看看现在发生在你身边的一切
Of all the people on the planet,
在星球上的芸芸众生中
those magical little creatures came to us.
那些有魔力的小家伙却来到我们身边
They chose us.
他们选择了我们
Don’t you see how absolutely amazing that is?
你没看出来这是多么神奇吗
This is a once in a lifetime thing, Patrick.
这是千载难逢的事情 帕特里克
This is our blue moon.
这就像是我们的蓝月亮
And if you don’t stop for just a second to see that,
如果你不能停下脚步来欣赏
you’re gonna miss it.
你会错过它的
Hey, hey. Taxi!
出租车
Come on! Come on! Blast. Blast you!
出来 出来啊
There’s got to be some essence in here somewhere!
这里的某个地方一定还有一些精华
Not now.
现在别吵
What? What?
什么 什么
Very, very well done, my little friend.
做得非常非常好 我的小朋友
And to think, I almost ate you that time.
想想看 我那次几乎就要吃了你
Come, Azrael.
来吧 阿兹猫
We must find this Patrick, the rouge merchant.
我们必须要找到这个胭脂商 帕特里克
He will lead us to our elusive little blue quarry.
他会带领我们找到那些逃掉的小猎物
Don’t you just have a switch or something to shut them off?
你就不能换掉或者关闭它们吗
Tomorrow? Are you kidding me?
明天 你开玩笑吗
Ron, Ron. If I don’t get those ads down now,
罗恩 罗恩 如果我现在不撤掉那些广告
I don’t have a job tomorrow.
我明天就失业了
Smurf me.
真要命
Which way to the bookstore, Brainy?
去书店走哪条路 聪聪
According to the searching device,
根据搜索显示
F机器 we take the F machine two dots
我们搭乘
past the red circle to Chinaland.
见红点后两站下就能到中国陆地
Look out, Brainy. “Chinatown,” birdbrain.
当心 聪聪 是”中国城” 笨蛋
Smurftito, smurftato. Here it is.
就是这辆 就是这辆 上车
Come on, everybody. Let’s go, let’s go.
来吧 伙计们 我们快走 我们快走
Mind the gap.
小心月台空隙
Wait? Are we sure about this?
等等 我们对这个确定吗
What? Jump!
什么 快跳
Oh, my. Not happy.
天哪 不是什么开心事
Come on, Brainy.
来吧 聪聪
Let’s poke around this great steel carriage.
咱们在这个大钢马车里逛逛
Is it safe? Of course it is.
这里安全吗 当然安全
That was great.
太刺激了
I hope we find this place soon. I can’t see out of this…
我希望我们能很快找到那个地方 我看不到
For smurf’s sake.
看在上帝份上啊
I thought that’s why we left Clumsy behind.
所以我们要把笨笨留下
Oh, it smells like butter in here.
这里闻起来像是有股黄油味
Where do you suppose this magic bookstore could be?
你觉得这个魔法书店会在哪里
Wait a minute. There it is.
等等 就在这里
It’s closed. Figures.
门是关着的 想办法
We have to find a way in. Come on.
我们得找到入口 来吧
I’m gettin’ too old for this.
我这一把老骨头快摔散了
Brainy. Gutsy.
聪聪 勇勇
All right, everybody.
好了 没人掉队
This place looks creepy to me.
这地方真让我毛骨悚然
It’s not creepy, it’s different. And I like it.
这里并不吓人 很与众不同 我喜欢
Let’s just get the book and get outta here.
我们拿上书离开这里吧
You’re right. This book of spells is our ticket home.
你说的对 这本咒语书是我们回家的票
I am but a simple wizard with a simple desire,
我是个简单的巫师 有着简单的愿望
limitless power and world adulation.
拥有着无穷的力量以及全人类向我谄媚
Now why does it have to be so hard?
为什么就如此之难
Pardon me. Please, wise sir. Wise sir.
对不起 精明的先生 精明的先生
Please, please.
拜托 拜托
Wherever did you hear that ear damning squall?
你在哪听到这首难听诅咒的尖叫似的歌声
It’s your little blue men.
从你的小蓝人那里
I saw them going into the bookstore around the corner.
我看到他们进了拐角的书店
You know, that song is really annoying.
那首歌真是很烦人
Cautiously excited.
小心地兴奋下
That’s not it. That’s not it. Hey! Oh, no, that’s not it.
不是这本 不是这本 不 不是这本
Look at all these amazing books.
看看这些不可思议的书
It’s gotta be in here somewhere.
它一定在这里的某个地方
No, this isn’t it. You see anything, Smurfette?
不 这不是 你有发现什么吗 蓝妹妹
Nothin’ up here, guys. Look out below!
上面什么也没有 伙计们 当心下面
I’ve got somethin’, lads. Great job, Gutsy.
我找到了 伙计们 做得好 勇勇
Oh. Nearly there.
书来了
Well done. Just a minute. That’s it. There we go.
做得好 等一下 是这本 看
Ah, yes.
是的
L’Histoire des Schtroumpfs.”
“蓝精灵的故事” ”
Peyo.
皮尤
That’s us. Yes, this is the one.
是我们 就是它了
Look at that.
看这里
Well, I’ll be smurf ed.
这个 我被编入书里了
The secret runes are hidden in the drawing.
咒语就藏在图画中
You see all that in there?
你看到了吗
Look here, at the patterns on this page.
看这里 这一页的图案
Openous lockicuss.
芝麻开门
What?
什么
You’re right, Azrael.
说得对 阿兹猫
This does have “Me” Written all over it.
这个简直就是为我量身定做的
Oh, that’s just plain naughty.
你的鬼点子还不错
All that remains now is to return
现在我们要做的就是
to the waterfall and invoke this spell, tonight.
回到瀑布那里 念起咒语 今晚
And we can go home? And we can go home.
我们就能回家了 我们都能回家了
Oh, you’re going home, all right. No.
你们准备回家吗 好吧 不
To a little place I like to call BellVeedaRay Castle,
去一个我将之称为贝尔维德瑞城堡的小地方
where your essence shall finally be mine.
你们的蓝色精华都是我的
The dragon wand. No!
龙形魔杖 不要
It’s…
是 是…
Oh, please, please, allow me.
好了 我来替你说完
It’s Gargamel! Run, Smurfs!
是格格巫 快跑 蓝精灵们
Come on, Smurfs! Go, go, go!
跑啊 蓝精灵 快 快 快
Wait for me!
等等我
To the door! Smurfentine! Smurfentine!
去门那边 快点 快点
Hurry! Yes, yes, do resist, little Smurfs.
快点 跑吧 快跑 孩子们
After all,
不来点刺激的
what is the hunt without the thrill!
终究没意思
No!

We gotta go! Move! Run!
我们得走了 快跑
Get goin’, Smurfs! Faster, faster.
进去 蓝精灵们 快点 快点
Let’s get outta here.
我们从这出去
Brainy, take the spell,
聪聪 带上咒语
brew the potion and smurf the moon tonight.
做好魔药 召唤蓝月亮
It has to be tonight.
只能是今晚
Me? Smurf the moon?
我 召唤蓝月亮
No, no, I’m not ready. You have to be.
不 不 我还没准备好 你别无选择
Go. And no matter what happens… Papa?
快走 无论发生什么事 爸爸
Do not come back for me. What?
不许回来找我 什么 …
Papa, no! No!
不 爸爸 不
Papa! What are you waiting for, Gargamel?
爸爸 你还等什么 格格巫
Come to papa, Papa!
快点投降吧 蓝爸爸
Just go! Papa!
快走 爸爸
Papa! No!
爸爸 不
Keep movin’, lass.
快走 蓝妹妹
Do as Papa said. Papa!
照爸爸说的做 爸爸
Is that all that you’ve got, Gargamel?
你就这点能耐吗 格格巫
What’s gonna happen to Papa?
爸爸会怎样
Papa told us to smurf the moon,
爸爸让我们召唤蓝月亮
and that’s exactly what we’re gonna do.
那就是我们要做的
Come on. We don’t have much time.
走吧 我们没有多少时间了
Come on”? Come on, where?
走 去哪 ”
How are we gonna get back to Clumsy?
我们怎么回去找笨笨呢
We ride. Come on!
飞回去 走

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章料理鼠王
下一篇文章猫鼠游戏
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!