We’ll see. Smurfs have a very blue thumb.
拭目以待吧 蓝精灵的手很巧
So where is everybody else?
大家都哪儿去了
They went to get a Stargazer
他们去拿占星镜
so Papa can smurf a blue moon to get us home.
这样蓝爸爸就可以召唤蓝月送我们回家
And they went without you?
他们没带你去吗
Yeah. I mean, who knows why?
没有 我也不知道为什么
Sorry!
对不起
Why don’t we come inside?
不如我们进来吧
Smurfs, where are you? Make sure to demonstrate that
蓝精灵 你们在那儿 一定要展示出
this new anti aging cream can make
这种全新的抗衰老面霜
any woman look beautiful, young, vibrant.
能让女性变得更美 更年轻 更有活力
It’s almost magical.
就像魔法一样
Astonishing, really.
非常令人惊讶
I see no transformation.
我看不出有什么变化
Your potion has no power. Excuse me?
你的药剂没用 你说什么
Well, she’s still an eye offending dogfish, if you ask me.
你要问我 我得说她还是一条影响市容的狗鲨
Sir! This is my mother who you’re speaking of.
先生 你说的可是我妈妈
I’m so sorry. I didn’t realize.
对不起 我不知道
How sad for you in 30 years.
看来你这三十年过得很苦吧
Henri, escort this lunatic out.
亨利 把这疯子赶走
“Lunatic”? Security!
说我”疯子” 保安
I am the great and powerful Gargamel!
我是无所不能的格格巫
“Lunatic.” Could a lunatic do this?
说我疯子 疯子能这么厉害吗
How did you do that?
你怎么做到的
Yes, and seriously, me next.
对 说真的 轮到我了
So sorry, but lunatics and
对不起 不过疯子
great wizards never reveal their secrets.
和伟大的巫师 都不会透露他们的秘密
Come, Azrael! Now, where are my Smurfs?
来 阿兹猫 去找蓝精灵
No, no, no, no, no. Don’t go.
别别别别 别走
I need to know what you just did. Not telling.
我得搞清你刚刚干嘛了 就不告诉你
Please, se?or. Can you do that again?
求你了 大师 能再来一次吗
You may attempt to persuade me.
给个机会你说服我
What is it that you desire?
你最想要什么
Riches?
财富
Fame?
名气
Fortune?
运气
With my help,
有我帮你
the whole world will know the name that is Garbagesmell.
全世界都会知道嘎嘎屋这个名字
Gargamel.
是格格巫
Yes. With my help, the whole
对 有我帮你 全世界
world will know the genius that is Gargamel.
都会知道天才的格格巫
I’m sorry. Did you just say “Genius”?
等下 你刚说”天才”吗
So, even though I’m what you might call accident prone,
也许你可以说我是个闯祸精
on the bright side, I did
我也不是一无是处
land us all here in your little mushroom,
是我让大家都在你的小蘑菇屋里落脚
and we got to meet you and Patrick.
还认识了你和帕特里克
You’re so sweet. And I know how you feel.
你真可爱 我明白你的感觉
I’m so clumsy, too.
我也特别笨手笨脚
Well, I used to be.
我原来是这样的
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 对
So how long did it take you to…
那你花了多久才…
Gosh.

Un fumble your feet?
不再冒失
Well, about as long as it
直到我认识到
takes to realize that nobody’s just one thing.
人不能被缺点限制发展
You can be anything you wanna be.
你可以做到任何想做的事
“Hero Smurf.” Yeah.
英雄蓝精灵 没错
Probably not.
还是不行
Hey, Brainy, help me figure this out. Let me show you.
聪聪 这个该怎么办 看着我
First, you put your…
首先 把你的放在…
Works every time.
屡试不爽
La la la la la la sing a happy song
啦啦啦啦啦啦 唱首快乐的歌
This is a fascinating wind machine you have here.
你这个吹风机真的很不错
Hi, Patrick. Grace, help. Help!
帕特里克 格蕾丝 救我 救我
They are everywhere and they won’t stop singing.
他们到处乱跑 还不停唱歌
I cannot get a thing done. Please come and get these guys.
我什么事都做不成 拜托快来把他们带走
Se?or Gargamel, I’ll be frank.
格格巫大师 我就直说了
Clinique, Lanc?me, MAC.
倩碧 兰蔻 魅可
They will kill to get what you have in that ring.
这些公司发了疯都想要你戒指的魔力
Not if we Kill them first.
那我们就先下手为强
Let’s see, we’re going to need some knights,
让我看看 我们需要一些骑士
preferably in shining armor,
最好是装备齐全的
some bowmen, poison arrows.
几个弓箭手 还有毒箭
I like the way you think.
我很喜欢你的思路
And some spikes to mount their heads on.
再用些长钉把他们的头钉住
Well, it is all about the presentation.
那只是给外人看的而已
And, of course, all of our testing would be animal cruelty free?
当然了 我们不会使用残忍的动物实验
What, they pay extra for the animal cruelty? Is that it?
什么 还有人付钱看动物实验 真的吗
Get out of here.
滚开
You have a wicked sense of humor.
你真有种坏坏的幽默感
We like that, don’t we? Hey, out of here!
不过我们就喜欢这样 对吧 给我滚
Henri?
亨利
I said, get out of here.
我说了 快滚
Se?or Gargamel, now you must assure me, darling,
格格巫大师 求你答应我
that you can recreate whatever it was that you did to my mother,
你可以再现发生在我妈妈身上的奇迹
but on a massive scale.
而且可以大批量生产
Do that, and the world will worship you.
要真能办到 全世界都将膜拜你
Did you hear that, Azrael? Yeah.
听到没 阿兹猫 是
Worship.” Oh, it rolls off
“膜拜” 这个词在舌头上 ”
the tongue like flesh from a… not pilgrim…
翻滚的滋味就像…不是朝圣者的肉
Heretic. Yes, thank you.
异教徒的肉 对 谢谢
Thank the gods, a chamber pot.
谢天谢地 尿壶来了
This swill that you call Dom Pérignon
这个你叫唐·培里侬的玩意儿
has gone straight to my nether regions.
喝得我很想尿尿
Here, toss this out the window, yeah? Today, please.
给 倒在窗户外面好吗 请马上就去
Now, to the matter at hand.
言归正传
So do we have a deal, se?or?
我们达成共识了吗 大师
Not quite, my sweet maiden.
还没有 我的好姑娘
You see, first I must have my Smurfs.
首先我得找到蓝精灵
You guys just have to understand
你们得理解
that Patrick’s under a lot of pressure right now.
帕特里克现在工作压力很大
So if you could just lay low for a little bit…
要是你们可以再低调一点…
You have my word of honor, Miss Grace.
我向你保证 格蕾丝小姐
My Smurfs will not move from this bag.
我们不会离开这个袋子
Okay, good. Stargazer!
很好 占星镜
What? Stargazer! Let’s go!
什么 占星镜 快走
Everybody out! Come on! No, no, no!
大家都出来 快来 不不不
Guys, let’s go! No, no, no, no, no!
大家快上 不不不不
Full Smurf ahead. No, wait, wait!
全速前进 不 等等
Hit the deck!
抢占阵地
Hey, I’m walking here! I’m walking!
这里有行人! 我在走路呢
Save me! Hey, look out, Brainy.
救我 小心 聪聪
Can’t everyone just slow down
他们怎么就不能慢下来
and enjoy life? Get off me. Get off!
享受下生活呢 放开我 放开
Wait for it.
等等
I gotta get me one of those.
我也想要那个
Oh, my gosh!
我的天
Wait, wait. Hold on!
等等 停下
When we get inside, spread out and find that Stargazer.
我们进去之后 就分头去找占星镜
Come on, Smurfs!
走吧 蓝精灵们
Patrick, the Smurfs have gone AWOL.
帕特里克 蓝精灵们走散了
Grace, are you running?
格蕾丝 你在跑吗
No, no, I’m totally fine, but they need your help!
不 我没事 可他们需要你
Patrick, I’m afraid they’re gonna get themselves killed!
帕特里克 我好怕他们不小心被弄死
Sweetie, they’re fine.
亲爱的 他们会没事的
They can send us a tiny thank you note
他们回到那蘑菇小镇之后
when they get back to shroom town.
就会给我们寄张迷你感谢卡
Right after they invent paper.
不过得等他们先发明纸
Patrick, they need you.
帕特里克 他们需要你
Honey… Patrick, I need you.
亲爱的… 帕特里克 我需要你

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章料理鼠王
下一篇文章猫鼠游戏
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!