Oh, my gosh, please hurry!
我的天 求你快来
All right. Where are you?
好吧 你在哪里
The man is a lunatic. It’s not going to work.
那人是疯子 这样行不通
I don’t know, he needs Smoops.
我不知道 他要蓝灵境
Smurfs.” Smarps.
蓝精灵 兰金林 ”
No, no, “Smurfs.” “Smurfs” With an…
不是 是蓝精灵 蓝色的蓝…
Sorry. I’m so sorry.
对不起 真对不起
You call that groveling, you fool?
这就叫道歉了吗 你疯了
Every village has an idiot. What?
真是疯子处处有 干嘛
You’re right. That’s him! Stop!
没错 是他 站住
Stop! Smurf thief!
站住 蓝精灵小偷
Smurf thief!
蓝精灵小偷
Stargazer, Stargazer, Stargazer.
占星镜 占星镜 占星镜
So that’s where all the unicorns went.
原来独角兽都跑这儿来了
I’m not afraid to go off on my own,
我也不是说怕单独行动
I thought you might like the company.
不过我想你可能喜欢有个伴
Fine. Then hang on.
好吧 抓好了
A Smurf cannon! The only way to fly.
好厉害的大炮 看我做空中飞人
Perfect.
完美
Time to catch some air! Smurfabunga!
我心飞翔 我来了
That’ll put some air up your skirt!
会把裙子吹起来
Gotta be a Stargazer up here somewhere.
这附近肯定有占星镜
Predator!
别吃我
Smurf droppings.
安全着陆
These are disgustingly tasty.
这味道真怪…不错的
Hello.
你好
Oh, creepy.
好恶心
I hope they weren’t looking for a stargazer, too.
他们不会也是冲着占星镜来的吧
Stargazers, stargazers…
占星镜 占星镜
Dresses!
裙子
You mean I can have more than one kind of dress?
原来这世上有这么多种裙子
What?
什么
Papa, I’m telling you, we’re never gonna find those…
蓝爸爸 听我说 我看我们是找不到…
Stargazers. They’re dangerously high.
占星镜 好高好危险
You’re right. We’re gonna need something tall.
没错 我们得站到巨人的肩膀上
Don’t you think someone will notice us?
你不觉得有人会注意到我们吗
Just act natural.
表现得自然点
I’m a bear. Brainy!
没错 我是熊 聪聪
I’m coming. I’m coming, I’m coming, guys.
我来了 我来了 我来了 兄弟们
Hold still, stairs!
抓好了 楼梯
Look at the stair climbing toy!
快看那个会爬楼梯的玩具
What is that?
这是什么
Let me see it. Careful.
给我看看 小心点
I want one, too, Mommy! Let me see.
我也要这个 妈妈 给我看看
I’m just tired of the whole dating game.
我对这种约会把戏感到厌倦了
Just say who you are and be who you say, right?
快说你是谁好吗
I can’t seem to get it to scan.
这个扫描不了
My son wants one of those blue animatronic things.
我儿子也要一个这样的电动玩具
Can you help me out here? Do they come in pink?
拜托我想问 有粉色款的吗
My daughter wants pink. I’m sorry.
我女儿想要粉色的 对不起
What aisle did you find this on?
这个玩具是在哪一栏拿的
I’ll take the floor model. I was here first.
我拿的是地上的陈列样板 我先拿的
There’s a line.
别插队好吗
Can I interest you in a Coldy Holdy Ice Bat?
不如换成这个冰冰凉凉小蝙蝠好吗
What? Ice Bat?
什么 冰凉小蝙蝠
It comes in pink.
这个有粉色
Smurf thief! Stop!
蓝精灵小偷 站住
Do I use my grouchiness as
你是说我抱怨
a wall because I’m afraid to be vulnerable?
只是出于自我保护 怕受伤害吗
You bet.
你说对了
Smurf!
蓝精灵
But I’ve got feelings.
可我也是有感情的
No. No, I can’t be out already!
不行不行 我已经使不出魔法了
What was I thinking?
我一定是疯了
Wasting my only drop of Smurf essence on that old hag?
居然把唯一一滴精华用在那个老妖婆身上
It’s a big problem, sir. We don’t seem to have it in stock.
有个大问题 我们的库存里好像没有这一款
Hey! Keep your smurfs to yourselves!
我不想跟你们纠缠下去了
Don’t you people have any boundaries? Grab it!
你们还有完没完 抓住它
I’m not a toy!
我不是玩具
Where is she? Where’d she go?
她在哪儿 她跑哪儿去了
There she is!
她在这儿
Hey, this dress is mine!
这裙子可是我的
Smurfette! Wait, I’m shopping.
蓝妹妹 等等 我在购物
Let’s shop later. Go! Come on!
晚点再买吧 来 快来
Patrick! Patrick, help! Clumsy, come here!
帕特里克 帕特里克 救我 笨笨 过来
A giant’s after me! She’s huge!
有个巨人在追我 她好大
Hey, that’s mine!
这是我的
Sorry, little girl, this one’s not for…
对不起 小姑娘 这个不是…
Mommy! Really?
妈妈 干嘛呀
Don’t ever forget that one magical moment our two worlds met.
别忘了我们心有灵犀的一刻
And I wasn’t grouchy, I wasn’t.
而且我不爱抱怨 我不爱
Can you just say one thing, please? I’m dying here.
拜托你说点什么吧 我都这么伤感了
That’s one!
抓住一个
Technically, when loading cargo onto the head of a bear,
其实呢 在熊的头上卸货的时候
one should distribute the weight… Brainy, just pull.
应该把重量分摊一下 赶紧拉吧你
Ahoy, mateys! What are ya waiting for?
伙计们 还在等什么呢
We’re drawin’ a crowd.
围观群众过来了
Show off. Oh, dear. They think we’re toys.
臭显摆 天 他们以为我们是玩具
Hold onto your knickers, boys, it’s about to get grisly.
抓好你们的裤头 一会儿将会很混乱
Don’t let me fall!
别让我掉下去
Just hang onto that stargazer, you two!
你们俩个 抓牢占星镜
Hey! Come on, Smurfs! They’re getting away!
来 蓝精灵 他们跑了
Let’s go, go, go!
快点跑跑跑
I’ll have you at ramming speed in no time.
看我以光度前进
Hold on! I think we lost them.
等等 我想已经甩掉他们了
Again with the head. Oh, dear.
又撞到头了 天哪
Out of the way or I’ll caber toss ya!
别挡路 不然看我的投石大法
Where did you learn how to drive?
你从哪儿学的开车
You think you can do better?
能开好点儿吗
Yes, I do believe I can do better.
我觉得我可以
Two more!
再来两个
Brainy! Gutsy! Papa!
聪聪 勇勇 蓝爸爸
Grace, that’s Gargamel!
格蕾丝 那是格格巫
Oh, you again! Get your paws off me! No, no, no, no.
又是你 放开你的臭爪子 别别别
Bad kitty!
坏猫
Oh, I hate that Cat!
我讨厌那只猫
Gargamel.
格格巫
Smurfette.
蓝妹妹
More lovely than ever.
你越来越可爱了
Oh, Gargamel, I guess you’ve outsmarted us again.
格格巫 我觉得这次你又赢了
Or not!
别高兴太早
Azrael. Azrael, what are you doing? Get out of my suckamajig!
阿兹猫 阿兹猫 你在干嘛 快出来
Get out! Let me help you with that.
出来 让我帮你
Oh, thank you, kind…
谢谢 你真好…
You! You…
是你 是你
Patrick.
帕特里克
Impressive. Thanks.
妙招 谢谢
I’ll get the Stargazer. I’ll get the Smurfs.
我去拿占星镜 我去找蓝精灵
That’s him! He took it right off my back!
就是他 他从我后面偷袭
Leaf blower thief!
你这个偷树叶吹风机的贼
Please stand up, sir. You’re going downtown.
请站起来 先生 跟我们回警局
Do not resist. Do not resist!
不要抵抗 不要抵抗
Unhand me. Unhand me, you heathens!
放开我 放开我 野蛮人
Or suffer the wrath of the great and powerful…
尝尝我无比强大的愤怒的…
Let me… Let me see here…
让我 让我看看这里
How can you be the only girl in the village?
村里怎么只有你一个女孩子
Well, see, I wasn’t brought by a stork like the others.
其他人是由白鹤带来的
I was created by Gargamel
而我是由格格巫创造出来
to trap the other Smurfs.
去诱捕其他蓝精灵的
Wow. And then what happened?
那后来发生了什么事

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章料理鼠王
下一篇文章猫鼠游戏
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!