But I have two days.
可她就给我两天
Yikes. I know.
时间这么紧 就是说啊
What if I don’t get them done in time?
到时候交不上差怎么办
Oh, no, you can’t come to the ultrasound.
糟了 超声波检查你就来不了了
Unless…
除非
Wait, the backup ads we have did fine in focus groups.
等等 之前的背投广告收集过焦点小组的意见
I could retool those. I’d have to work around the clock.
我得重新整理一下 估计得通宵了
Azrael, we’ve come so far,
阿兹猫 混了这么久
yet ever am I haunted by the same familiar riddle.
有个难题还是不得其解 那就是
How to find the Smurfs?
怎么找到蓝精灵
If only I…
我只要…
I’m sorry, is my thinking interrupting your vile hacking?
不好意思 我的思考让你咳嗽得不痛快吗
If only I had something of theirs.
我只要拥有他们身上的东西
A drop of spittle. A fingernail.
一口唾沫也好 一块指甲也罢
Some hair, even. Then I could make some Smurf magic.
头发也行 我就可以使用蓝精灵术了
Very nice. Are you done now?
非常好 你耍够了没
I don’t want to look at it.
我不想看
What? What?
什么啊
Is that… No. No, it can’t be.
这是…不可能吧
It is.
真是她
The tawny locks of Smurfette.
蓝妹妹的头发
Sweet follicular ambrosia! Silky strands of joy.
甜美的灵丹妙药 丝滑的欢乐源泉
Mixed with a fair amount of cat vomit.
混在死猫的一大泡呕吐物里面
Yes. Yes, I am a genius!
是的 我是个天才
With my skills,
以我的法力
even this small trifle of smurfiness
就算只有这么点蓝精灵的东西
will yield me just enough power to catch them all!
也能产生足以将其一网打尽的力量
I must find a laboratory with which
我得找个实验室
to tease the magic from these precious little strands.
这样就能从这些宝贝毛毛中汲取魔法
Yes. It’s a bit small, but this should do nicely!
小是小了点儿 应该还顶用
It’s even got its own cauldron.
这连大锅都准备好了
What died in here?
谁死这儿了吗
Open. Open. Open. Open. Open!
开门开门开门 放我出去
Somebody’s been working a dark and terrible magic in there.
有人在这施了邪恶的黑魔法
What is that?
那是什么
On, baby.
乖乖
Daddy is home.
哥要大显身手了
Come on.
加油
Papa, I’m familiar with 613 shades of blue,
蓝爸爸 我对613种蓝色都有研究
and that moon is not one of them. Papa?
可这月亮一点都不蓝 蓝爸爸
Stay calm, everyone.
大家淡定
If the portal opened once, it can open again.
隧道大门打开一次 就会再次打开
How are we gonna open a
我们怎么打开一个
magical portal when we can’t even find Clumsy?
魔法大门 我们连笨笨都找不着
Hey, I think I see something up there.
我想我看见了什么
Oh, no.
不好
Clumsy? Is that you?
笨笨 是你吗
Hello.
你好啊
Help! Help!
救命啊
Oh, smurf.
老天啊
“Berry Boom.”
草莓香波
Patrick!
帕特里克
Elway. Elway.
埃尔韦 埃尔韦
I’m sure this is the box.
我肯定就是这箱子
When I get my hands on him…
别让我看见这小子…
Someone’s coming! Smurfs!
有人来了 大家注意
What is it?
怎么啦
No, no!
不要啊
No, no, no, no. Come on, come on, come on. Please, please.
拜托别这样
Elway.
埃尔韦
Elway. Did you do that?
埃尔韦 你干的吗
Come on, put a little smurf into it. Hang on, Clumsy.
快来 使点儿劲 笨笨 坚持住
I got this side. All together now.
我这边进去了 一起打开
Oh, dear.
天哪
Now what, lads? What happened to Clumsy?
现在怎么办 笨笨出什么事了
I bet they ate him. Let’s go home. Hide.
我猜他被吃了 咱回家吧 躲起来
GO! Pull the lid!
快 拉盖子
Gross.
恶心
This is so…
这可太…
That’s Clumsy! Charge, Smurfs! Charge!
那是笨笨 冲啊
Out of the way, big guy. Clumsy, we’re coming!
闪一边去 傻大个 笨笨 我们来啦
Excuse me. Pardon me.
劳驾 借光
This is for Clumsy! Wait for me!
这下是为了笨笨的 等等我
Oh, God! Please don’t hurt me!
老天啊 别伤害我
Please, I just want to go home!
求你了 我只是想回家而已
Are you…
你怎么…
Did you just talk?
你刚才是说话了吗
I’m not saying till you put down the giant spiky thing.
你放下这个巨型长矛前我是不会开口的
Clumsy! Clumsy, where are you?
笨笨 笨笨 你在哪
Make yourself known! Smurf us a sign!
告诉我们你在哪儿 发个信号
Come out, Clumsy!
快出来 笨笨
Smurf out, smurf out, wherever you are.
无论你在哪 都快出来
Are you there? Come to my voice, laddie!
你在那儿吗 回答啊 小伙儿
Where are you? Can you hear us?
你在哪儿 能听到我们吗
Get out of here! Look out!
滚出去 小心
Too much aggression! Go back to the sewers!
脾气真爆 撤到下水道去
Kiss my smurf!
尝尝我的厉害吧
You all find clumsy! The giant is mine!
你们去找笨笨 这傻大个我来解决
Over here! Get him!
这边 把他拿下
Have you had enough? Tap out?
敲够了没 认输吧
Okay, so you’re like… You’re blue, and…
好吧 你就像是 你浑身蓝的
Oh, gosh, are you okay? Quickly!
天哪 你还好吧 速度
This way! This way! Follow me, Smurfs!
这边 这边 蓝精灵们 跟我来
Clumsy! Where are you? Look out!
笨笨 你在哪 小心
Other way! Other way!
往回跑
Run, Smurfs! Come on!
快跑啊 快来啊
Run!
跑路
Elway!
埃尔韦
Smurf for your lives! Clumsy, where the smurf are you?
各自逃命 笨笨 你到底在哪儿
Stinky breath. Spread out!
这狗口臭啊 散开
Grace! Run!
快跑 格蕾丝
Stop bleating like a sheep
别跟个羊似的咩咩
and let me hog tie you,
看我给你来个五花大绑
you wriggly numptie.
你个扭来扭去的白痴
Grace, we’re being attacked!
格蕾丝 我们被袭击了
Do not be fooled by their cuteness!
别被他们外表所迷惑
It’s okay, it’s okay.
没事的 没事的
They’re friendly.
他们很友好
You’re lucky your lassie stepped in.
你该庆幸你女伴及时赶到
I was about to make haggis with your innards.
我还没用你肠子做香肠呢
This is it. This is it, Azrael!
就是它了 阿兹猫
Smurfette’s hair goes in here,
把蓝妹妹的头发放在这
flows through the Smurf essence extractor,
让它流过蓝精灵精华机
and finally, I have my Smurfilator!
最终 我就拥有了蓝精灵精华
It’s the piece de resistance. The creme de la…
此乃我的得意之作 点睛之…
Would you care for a mint when you’re done?
拜托你清理一下那张臭嘴
Yes, yes, yes!
就是这样
With this precious elixir,
有了这个灵药
my sorcerous spell shall
我魔咒的力量将会
be powerful beyond all measurable measurement.
强大得超越一切能度量的 度量
This one tiny drop
这小小的一滴
will give me the power to capture them all.
将会给我带来扫平一切的力量
This is great!
太刺激啦
La la la la la la Smurf the whole day long
啦啦啦 啦啦啦 欢唱一整天
Next time you’re feeling blue just let a smile begin
阴霾重上心头时不妨展开笑颜
Happy things will come to you so Smurf yourself a grin
笑笑吧 幸福美满将会来到你身边
It’s so obvious that what you’re doing is wrong.
你操作方式不对 这太明显了
Oh, really? After you.
真的吗 那你来
How crazy is this?
真不敢相信
There are little blue people singing in our kitchen!
小蓝人在我们厨房里歌唱

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章料理鼠王
下一篇文章猫鼠游戏
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!