Yes. Fine.
我很好
Why aren’t you rehearsing for the Blue Moon celebration?
你怎么没去蓝月庆祝会的彩排
You know. A couple guys got smacked in the face,
有两个人脸肿了
so I thought I’d make some smurf root mud packs
所以我想做些蓝精灵根泥包
to take down everyone’s swelling.
帮他们消消肿
Papa, you’re smurf out of smurf root.
蓝爸爸 你的蓝精灵根用完了
I’ll go pick some.
我去摘点来
No! Those fields are too close to Gargamel’s castle.
别 那些地方离格格巫的城堡太近了
I’ll get the smurf root.
我自己去摘蓝精灵根
You stay in the village and out of trouble.
你给我待村子里 别惹麻烦
Do you understand?
明白吗
Okay. If you say so.
好吧 都听你的
A vision’s never been wrong.
幻象从未出过错
I can’t let this happen to my Smurfs.
悲剧决不能发生在蓝精灵身上
“Just stay in the village, Clumsy.”
给我待在村子里 笨笨
Look at all this smurf root.
看看这些蓝精灵根
They are gonna be so proud of me.
他们肯定会以我为傲的
Let’s see, just a few more…
瞧瞧 再来点…
Gargamel!
格格巫
Help!
救命
Good kitty. Good kitty. Look! Look!
猫咪猫咪 快看快看
A ball of yarn!
一个毛线球
A nice, juicy bird!
一只美味多汁的小鸟
So, that’s it!
就是这里了
It’s invisible.
隐形村子
Those sneaky…Wait, wait, wait, wait.
那些卑鄙的…等下 等下
We don’t know if it’s safe.
还不知道是否安全
Azrael?
阿兹猫
Are you dead?
你死了吗
So, what did you see in your vision, Papa?
你在幻象中看到了什么 蓝爸爸
Nothing apocalyptic, really.
没出现警示幻象
Everything’s going to be just fine.
一切都很好
Perfect.
太好了
Another year we don’t have to worry about that mean, old…
今年又无需担心那个又坏又老的…
Gargamel! I know who she meant, Clumsy.
格格巫 我知道她说的是谁 笨笨
No, no! Gargamel!
不 不 格格巫
I’m kinda, sorta accidentally led him to the village.
我也许 可能不小心把他领进村了
Gargamel!
格格巫
Smurf for your lives!
逃命啊
Everybody skedaddle!
大家快逃
Into the forest, Smurfs! Come on, Clumsy!
逃森林里去 孩子们 快点 笨笨
Sound the alarm, Crazy.
快发警报 狂狂
This is really bad!
太糟了
Smurfs, that way!
蓝精灵们 那条路
Hey, cat! Azrael, over here! Come on!
猫咪 阿兹猫 这里 来呀
There you go, you nasty cat.
中计了 阴险猫
This way! This is no joke!
这里 警报是真的
Look out! Papa!
小心 蓝爸爸
Let go! Cursed nature!
放开 该死的树
Here comes papa, Papa!
爸爸来了 蓝爸爸
Papa, your primitive little defenses,
蓝爸爸 这样原始的防御
they’re useless against me, sir!
对我无效
I laugh at them.
我鄙视它们
How’s that for primitive, Gargamel?
原始防御的滋味如何 格格巫
Maybe this will all blow over.
一切都会过去的
I can fix this. I just gotta think.
我能搞定的 只需仔细想想
Yes!
有了
Follow me, everyone!
大家跟我来
Save yourselves!
保护好自己
Clumsy! You’re going the wrong way!
笨笨 你走错了
He’s headed for the Forbidden Falls!
他朝禁瀑跑去了
With the blue moon coming?
糟了 蓝月就快出现了
Quickly, Smurfs! Stop him! Unbelievable!
快点 孩子们 拦住他 不可置信
The one time we want him to trip
这次他倒跑得很溜
and he’s running perfectly!
怎么不摔一跤让人追上
Clumsy! Oh, this is a predicament.
笨笨 这下囧了
Agony ahead”! Anybody reading these signs?
“前方困难重重” 有人看了这些标志吗
This is a predicament! This guy’s killing me!
糟了 他要折腾死我
Looks like we’re down to 99 Smurfs!
看来蓝精灵要减少到九十九只了
This is not good at all.
这可不太妙
Clumsy!
笨笨
Help!
救命
Well, we tried. Let’s go.
我们已经尽力了 走吧
Hold on, lad! We’ll form a Smurf bridge to get you.
坚持住 我们搭成桥来救你
Not the Smurf bridge!
我讨厌搭桥
There we go. Yeah, pardon me.
好了 不好意思
This is not a Smurf bridge, it’s clearly a chain…
这其实不是桥 明显是条链…
Smurf it, Brainy! Smurf it, Brainy!
闭嘴 聪聪 别啰嗦 聪聪
The blue moon! Oh, dear.
蓝月 天啊
What’s happening, Papa?
怎么了 蓝爸爸
What the blinking flip is that?
那耀眼的漩涡是什么
Oh, no!

The vision! Come on, guys!
幻象 加油 伙计们
Pull him up! Hurry!
把他拉上来 快点
Don’t let go! Help!
别放手 救命
Help!
救命
Look out for the hole!
小心那个洞
No, it’s more of a vortex. Of a portal.
那不仅仅是个漩涡 它是一个入口
Smurf up! It’s a hole.
闭嘴 那只是个洞
Hold on!
坚持住
Oh, no!

Looks like you got the short end of the stick,Papa?
你抓住棍子了 蓝爸爸
Now you belong to me!
现在你们属于我了
Not this time, Gargamel!
没门 格格巫
What’s wrong with you?
你搞什么啊
That was great! Let’s have another go.
太好了 逃脱了
Are you smurfed? We almost died in there!
你有没有搞错 我们差点死在那里
We’re not even wet.
身上居然是干的
What part of the enchanted forest is this?
这是魔法森林的哪里
My calculations indicate…
我的计算表明…
That’s slimy.
太粘了
I don’t think we’re in Smurf village any more.
我想我们已经出了蓝精灵村了
Oh, my.
天啊
Smurfs? You may Want to take a look at this.
蓝精灵们 你们该看看这个
What is it?
看什么
Why are we listening to him?
为什么要听他的
He just got us sucked through a giant hole.
他让我们陷入一个大洞里
It’s not a hole, it’s a vortex.
那不是洞 是一个入口
And can’t we just go around the rock?
就不能从石头边绕过去吗
Oh my smurf.
天啊
Where the smurf are we?
我们究竟在哪里
Up the smurfing creek without a paddle, that’s where.
彻底远离蓝精灵溪的源头
Well, at least they’re not coming after us.
至少他们没有跟来
Oh, yeah. Really?
真的吗
Oh, dear. Azrael!
天啊 阿兹猫
Run! Not again!
快跑 又要逃命了
Azrael? Are you dead?
阿兹猫 你死了吗
Must have Smurfs!
一定要抓住蓝精灵
We’ll circle back when it’s safe! Run!
等安全了再绕回来 快跑
Guys, come on! Go!
伙计们 快点 跑
Coming through! I’m getting hungry!
脱险了 我饿了
Hey, how are you? Yeah, nice to see you. Enjoy the party.
最近如何 很高兴见到你 好好玩
Hey, can we get the photographer over there?
把摄影师带那去 好吧
There’s big arrivals happening. Thanks. Welcome.
大人物到了 谢了 欢迎光临
Hey, ladies, looking good.
女士们 看起来不错
A couple quick, quick tips.
给你们提点小意见
If you could not stand directly in front of the display,
别挡在展品前面
but over to the sides,
往旁边站一点
it’d be a bit more visible. Hey, look, product.
这样产品比较显眼 看 多好
Also, don’t forget to smile.
对了 别忘了微笑

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章料理鼠王
下一篇文章猫鼠游戏
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!