Come on!
来吧
Hey, Gargamel, here’s a little souvenir from the Big Apple.
格格巫 这是来自”大苹果”[纽约别称]的纪念品
Out of the frying pan… And into the…
平底锅准备… 弄进…
Fire. Fire.
开火 开火
I’m too beautiful to die!
我这么漂亮 死了太可惜了
Oh, Papa.
天啊 爸爸
No. No, Smurfette.
别过来 蓝妹妹
What did he do to you?
他都干了些什么
You shouldn’t have come back for me.
你们不能回来找我
Papa, I’m getting you out of here right now.
爸爸 我现在就带你走
Smurfette!
蓝妹妹
Hang on, Papa, I’ll be back.
坚持住 我去去就来
Charge!
冲啊
Get him!
抓住他
Grab the wand!
夺下龙杖
Goin’ in! Go!
冲啊 冲啊
Bombs away!
小心炸弹
I’m going for a strike! Alakazam!
我开火了 空中击碎
Crikey. Look out, Gutsy!
糟糕 小心 勇勇
Oh, ya blinkin’ flip!
漂亮的回旋
Hang on, Papa.
坚持住 爸爸
Onions!
洋葱
Get back, cat.
滚开 臭猫
Here, kitty, kitty…
过来啊 小猫猫
Smurfette!
蓝妹妹
Looking for me?
听说你找我
Play time is over!
游戏结束了
Behold the awesome power of me!
见识见识我强大的力量吧
Smurfette?
蓝妹妹
Had enough, huh?
玩够了吧
You’re mine, kitty.
该我了 小猫咪
I’m done smurfing around.
最后一击
You smurf ed with the wrong girl.
本姑娘可不好惹
I got you, Greedy. Oh, my cupcake!
抓住你了 婪婪 我的蛋糕
What’s happening, Papa?
怎么回事 爸爸
No!

Gargamel!
格格巫
Not so fast, goody blue shoes.
别着急嘛 蓝色的小老头
Oh, Papa!
爸爸
Now, it’s time to break their little blue wills.
该让他们的蓝色小理想破碎了
No. Are you watching closely, Smurfs?
不要 能看清楚吗
Papa! Your beloved little Papa
爸爸 你们深爱的小爸爸
is about to meet his little blue end.
快要上他的蓝色西天了
No!
不要
Upsy daisy!
起来吧
Oh, no. Papa!
不要 爸爸
Papa!
爸爸
No! No!
不 不
You again!
又是你
Goodbye!
别了
I’m really…
我真是…
This ends here, this ends now!
少做梦了 就此打住吧
Really going to enjoy this.
真是迫不及待了
Gotcha!
拿到了
Freedom!
为自由而战
Son of a smurf!
混蛋蓝精灵
Come back here!
快回来
Go, Gutsy! Yeah!
加油 勇勇
Come back here right now with my wand!
赶紧把我的龙杖还回来
Oh, no. Crikey.
不要 遭了
I… I got it.
我 我来接
Oh, dear. Clumsy.
亲爱的 笨笨
So this is how it ends. Our goose is cooked.
我们就这样完了 这下事大了
This is not gonna be good. We’re doomed.
估计好不了 死定了
I got it! I got it!
我接住了 接住了
The vision’s never been wrong.
幻像是不会错的
I got it!
我接住了
My wand! Give me back my wand!
我的龙杖 还给我
How dare you!
你们竟敢这样
How dare you defy the great and powerful…
竟敢公然反抗伟大且强大的…
Oh, my God.
我的妈啊
Smurfs!
可恶的蓝精灵
Are you dead?
你还活着吗
Nice one, Clumsy! Are you kidding me?
干得好 笨笨 不是真的吧
Get up here, you! Yeah!
起来吧 太棒了
Bravo! Danke, Clumsy!
好极了 谢谢你 笨笨
Patrick.
帕特里克
Clumsy! Clumsy! Clumsy! Clumsy!
笨笨 笨笨 笨笨 笨笨
Clumsy, you’re a hero.
笨笨 你是个英雄
I’m a hero?
真的吗
Yeah. Yeah.
是的 没错
I’m a hero! I’m so sorry, guys. Definitely killed the moment.
我是英雄 真对不起 太煞风景了
Clumsy, you little mook, you. It’s Papa.
笨笨 你这讨厌的小家伙 爸爸来了
I owe you an apology, Clumsy.
我要向你道歉 笨笨
I believed more in a vision than I did in you.
我相信幻像 而不相信你
I’m so proud of you, Clumsy.
我以你为荣 笨笨
Thanks, Papa.
谢谢 爸爸
I promised myself I wouldn’t cry.
我发誓不哭的
And now to get rid of this!
把这鬼东西扔掉吧
To the portal, everyone! There’s no time to spare.
大家快去入口那里 没有闲工夫了
Smurf y’all later! Bye.
回头再见 再见
I’m not one for long goodbyes,
我不会长篇大论的道别
but I did smurf together a few words I’d like to say.
但我的确准备了几句
Bye. Take care.
再见 保重
I hated this. So much less than I expected.
我讨厌这个 比我想的差远了
Bye, Grouchy. Don’t get me wrong,
再见 厌厌 别误解我了
I still hated it. Just less.
我还是讨厌这个 不太讨厌而已
I’ll not soon forget this place.
我会记得这里的
Especially not with these! Tallyho!
再加上我有这个 呦吼
I shall be back, Broadway. Tootles!
我会回来的 百老汇 胡扯
Hey, girlfriend.
我的小闺蜜
I’ve never had a girlfriend before.
我从没有过闺蜜
I’ll never forget you. Smurfette.
我不会忘记你的 蓝妹妹
High four.
击个掌
High four, Grace.
击掌 格蕾丝
Hey, Smurfette. And you.
蓝妹妹 还有你
You, the little hero, come here.
过来 小英雄
Hero? Stop.
英雄 别提了
Well, actually, you mind saying it one more time?
不过 能不能再喊一次
It’s kinda got a nice ring to it.
我还挺喜欢这称呼的
Bye, Grace. Well, Master Winslow, thank you.
再见 格蕾丝 温斯洛先生 谢谢你
You saved me. So long!
你救了我 快点
You saved my whole family.
你救了我们全家
Actually I think it was the other way around.
其实我觉得是你救了我们全家
Well, I should get going. I’ve got a Smurf village to rebuild.
我得走了 我得重建蓝精灵村
Your village has given me some ideas.
你们的村子给了我一点启示
Come here.
来拥抱下
Goodbye, Papa.
再见 爸爸
Goodbye, Papa.
再见 爸爸
Let’s go home.
我们回家吧
And so, the Smurfs left the strange city of New York,
就这样 蓝精灵们告别了奇怪的纽约市
and I think they left it a little sweeter, a little wiser,
他们留下了些许甜蜜 些许智慧
a little smurfier.
还有些许蓝蓝的东东
And as that portal began to close for the last time…
最后 当这个入口开始关闭时…
Hey! Seriously, stop!
说你呢 别废话了
Bye, New York!
别了 纽约
It’s Odile. Hey, Odile.
奥迪尔的电话 你好 奥迪尔
Patrick, I just called to say thank you.
帕特里克 我就想说声谢谢
Finally someone has given me what I want.
终于有人给了我想要的
I think I’m not fired.
看来我没被解雇

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章料理鼠王
下一篇文章猫鼠游戏
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!