Be still, bird. I don’t think they’re friendly.
别动 鸟兄 我看他们不太友好
Well, neither am I. But they carry disease.
我看也是 他们会传播禽流感
And Smurfs. Let’s ride.
蓝精灵们 飞吧
Whoa, bird, whoa! Come on!
天啊 鸟 走吧
But I’m not sure I can do this.
我可能做不到
You can do it, Brainy. Hold on!
你可以的 聪聪 抓紧
According to my calculations, this is dangerous!
根据计算 这很危险
It’s getting dark.
天黑了
Yeah. Yeah, I think we’d better go look for them.
是啊 我们最好去找找他们
Yeah.
是的
Where are the others?
其他人呢
We think they’re still at the bookstore.
可能还在书店吧
Listen, Grace, I’m…
听我说 格蕾丝 我…
Hey, Odile.
你好 奥迪尔
Patrick…
帕特里克
Listen, listen. Before you fire me,
在你解雇我之前先听我说
I know that the ads that ran weren’t the ads I sent.
我知道现在发布的广告不是我之前发给你的那个
But they’re the ads I should have sent.
但这个才是我应该发给你的
The ads I almost did send.
差点就发了
But I didn’t ’cause…
但没有 因为…
I second guessed myself.
经过我再三思考
I gave you what I thought you wanted,
我把你想要的发给了你
instead of what I thought was right.
而非我认为最好的
But this is right.
其实这个才是最好的
It means something to me and… I don’t know,
对我来说意义非凡 言语无法表达
I think it’s gonna mean something to others, too.
相信其他人也会深有同感
It’s not just a moon, Odile, it’s a blue moon.
那不是普通的月亮 奥迪尔 是蓝月亮
Once in a blue moon.”
象征着千载难逢 ”
That means that there are only a few moments in your life
就是说你一生中难得遇上几次
when something truly memorable, truly magical,
真正值得铭记的
happens to you.
神奇的时刻
And, if you hesitate, if you’re afraid,
而且 若你犹豫不决 或者裹足不前
you might just miss it.
你就会和它擦肩而过
That’s what that image means.
这就是那副图画真正的涵义
Don’t let those blue moon moments pass you by.
别错失那些珍贵的瞬间
I will call you back to tell you if you’re fired.
如果你被解雇 我会打电话通知你的
I so smurf in’ love you.
我爱死你了
Left left, right! Right right, bird!
左转左转 好的 右转右转
Brace for impact! The window’s open, ya ninny.
准备着陆 窗户开着 驾
We’re outta control!
我们失控了
Whoa, bird! Watch out for the…
鸟兄 小心点
That’ll do, pigeon. Thank you, bird.
做得好 战鸽 谢谢你 小鸟
Look! We got the incantation.
我们找到咒语了
Where’s Papa? Gargamel’s got him.
爸爸呢 被格格巫抓住了
What? Oh, no.
什么 不
He took him to some place called BellVeedaRay Castle.
他把爸爸带到一个叫贝尔维德瑞城堡的地方了
He’s gonna… Don’t say it.
他会被… 别说了
BellVeedaRay. What is BellVeedaRay?
贝尔维德瑞 贝尔维德瑞是什么
Belve… He’s taken him to Belvedere Castle in Central Park.
贝尔维… 他把他带到中央公园的贝尔维德城堡了
To extract his essence.
他要提炼爸爸的蓝色精华
What? Well, we have to go get him. Yeah.
什么 我们必须去救他 没错
No! Gargamel’s more powerful than ever.
不行 格格巫现在变得非常强大
Papa said no matter what happens we’re not to go back for him.
爸爸说不管发生什么都不要去救他
He’s trying to protect us.
他是想保护我们
No! We can’t leave Papa behind. It was a Smurf promise.
不行 我们不能丢下爸爸 那是个蓝精灵誓言
No, no, no. We can’t.
不 不 我们不能这样
We promised Papa we’d do exactly what he said.
我们发誓会照爸爸说的做
That’s right. I didn’t.
是的 我没有
I never promised him anything.
我可没有对他发过什么誓
Neither did I. And there is no way I’m leaving here without Papa.
我也没有 而且我绝不会丢下爸爸自己离开
Patrick, wait. I’m coming with you.
帕特里克 等一下 我和你一起去
I’m in.
算我一个
Aye. Me, too.
赞成 我也去
No Smurf left behind! Not Papa, and not you.
一个蓝精灵也不能少 不管是爸爸还是你
All for one and one for Smurf!
我为蓝精灵 蓝精灵为我
I’ll squeeze a few And tweeze a few
捏住一点点 剪下一点点
And steal their essence blue
弄点蓝色精华
Very impressive, my dear, sweet little Papa!
真不一般 亲爱的蓝爸爸
Oh, look at this.
看这里
Just a tiny little bit of your
只要你一丁点儿胡须
little tiny beard yields me all of this essence.
就提炼了这么多蓝色精华
Just imagine what I’ll be able
你就好好想想我能
to harvest from your entire family of Smurfs.
从你的大家庭里收获多少吧
Alakazookas!
焕然一新
Behold my glorious Smurf magic machine!
看看我的伟大的蓝精灵魔法机器吧
No. No! The cages! No! No!
不 不 笼子 不
I’ll steam the essence from their sweat.
我要从他们的汗水中蒸馏出蓝色精华
I’ll tug it from their tears!
还有眼泪
I’ll snip it from their hair.
还有毛发
You’re a fool, Gargamel.
你是白痴 格格巫
My Smurfs are well on their way home by now.
蓝精灵们正好好的走在回家的路上
Oh, yeah. Let’s light this candle.
准备就绪 出发
Good luck, Gutsy!
祝你好运 勇勇
Into the breach! I’ll see you there!
从那个豁口进去 一会儿见
We all remember the plan, right? Let’s get our smurf on.
大家都还记得我们的计划吧 准备开战
Brainy, what’s happening?
聪聪 怎么样了
I’ve added the ingredients. It’s more powerful than anticipated.
该加的都加了 比我想象的强大多了
I don’t think I can do it.
我觉得我做不到
Okay, Brainy, you can do this. Just say the incantation.
聪聪 你行的 念咒语吧
I’ll be smurfed!
我快要晕倒了
I did it. I did it, Papa! I did it!
我做到了 做到了 爸爸 我成功了
I don’t believe it!
真不敢相信
It’s the Anjelou moon. How did she do that?
是安婕璐的招牌月亮 她是怎么做到的
It’s beautiful. Oh, Odile.
真漂亮 奥迪尔
That’s wonderful.
太神奇了
Now, I don’t want you to worry, Papa.
不用太担心 爸爸
That which doesn’t kill you only makes me stronger.
这个杀不了你 只会让我变强大
Gargamel! Come out and play!
格格巫 出来接招
Oh, I think our tiny little guests have finally arrived.
小客人们终于来了
No! Ah, well.
不 好了
Enjoy the ride, Papa!
慢慢享受吧 爸爸
And remember, keep your hands and feet
别忘了 绝不能把手和脚
inside the cart at all times. No. No! No!
伸出车外 不 不
Smurfs, run!
蓝精灵们 快逃
Smurfs.
蓝精灵
You have our Papa. Prepare to get smurf ed!
你抓走了我们的爸爸 准备受刑吧
Yeah, what he said.
他说得对
Adorable.
真可爱
Two little smurfs come to save their beloved Papa.
两个小朋友来拯救他们深爱的爸爸
Hey, Gargamel.
嘿 格格巫
Make that three little smurfs.
是三个
And I went home and got a few friends.
我还回了趟家 带了些弟兄来
My, my, my!
天啊 天啊 天啊
I think the whole village must be here.
差不多全村出动了
Whatever will I do with all this essence?
我拿这么多蓝色精华做点什么好呢
On me, boys.
听我号令
Fire!
开火
Let’s get this hoedown started!
全面进攻
There comes a time when every Smurf must stand up…
这是一个特殊时刻 所有蓝精灵都必须站出来
Watch it, you little hoodlums!
看看这些小坏蛋们
For what is good and cute and blue in the world.
为了世界的美好 可爱 还有蓝色
And on this brisk New York night, that time is now.
就在这个忙碌的纽约之夜 就在此时此刻
Hey! Seriously?
你就不能消停会吗
Sorry, it’s kind of what I do.
不好意思 这是我的本职工作
Eat yolk, Gargamel!
吃个蛋蛋 格格巫
Patrick, can you do it?
帕特里克 能行吗
Go, go, go!
快去 快去
Hurry, they can’t hold out for long.
快点 他们撑不了多久
You know, one bad apple can ruin your whole day.
知道吗 一个烂苹果让你一天都不爽
Full smurf ahead!
全速前进

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
前一篇文章料理鼠王
下一篇文章猫鼠游戏
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!