– 两百万 – 一百万
– Two million. – One.
– 一百五十万 – 一百二十五万
– One and a half. – One and a quarter.
成交
Done.
安德鲁
Andrew.
晚安
Good night.
哈利,你的家庭很美满,但你有一大隐忧
You got a lovely little family, Harry. Only one thing can spoil it.
– 是什么? – 真♥相♥,哈利
– What’s that, Uncle Benny? – The truth, Harry.
我说的是实话
That’s the honest truth.
艾丝莫兰达?
Esmeralda?
艾丝莫兰达
Esmeralda.
我要出去,看好孩子们
I’m going out. Watch the children.
玛莎!
Marta!
玛莎!
Marta!
玛莎!
Marta!
玛莎!
Marta!
天啊!
Oh, God!
我没有麻烦你吧?
I’m not imposing on you, am I?
一点都没有
You’re not imposing on me in the least.
谁啊?
Who the devil’s that?
是巴可汉二号♥,有麻烦了
Buchan 2. We got trouble.
我带他到隔壁房♥里去,你出去
When I get her into the other room, get out.
你坐电梯到大厅去,给柜台一块钱
In the lobby, give the concierge a dollar.
他会帮你叫车到巴拿马酒店,你在那儿登记住房♥
He’ll get you a taxi to the El Panama Hotel. Get a room.
叫车?这么晚能叫车吗?
A taxi? At this time of night?
我不会讲西班牙文,我没有武器
I don’t speak Spanish, Andy. I’m unarmed.
这里的人命如草芥
Life is cheap here.
你可以搞定的,你是外勤干员,记得吗?
You can handle it. You’re a field man, aren’t you?
钱怎么办?
What about the bags?
我会誓死保卫这笔钱
I’ll guard them with my life. Believe me.
露易莎
Louisa.
– 你想干嘛? – 你干了什么好事?
– Something on your mind? – What the fuck have you done?
艾布拉斯和狄加多这堆废话,究竟是怎么回事?
What is all this bullshit about Abraxas and Delgado?
别担心,这些都不算什么,这只是个游戏
Don’t worry. It’s nothing. It’s crap. It’s all a game.
– 哈利呢? – 哈利很好
– Where’s Harry? – Harry’s okay.
– 我会照顾哈利和你 – 把你的脏手拿开!
– I’m gonna take care of Harry and you. – Get your fucking hands off me!
放开我
Get off me.
别紧张
Relax.
我们都知道你来这儿干嘛
We both know why you’re here.
对嘛
Yeah.
可恶!你…
Shit! You…
你究竟让哈利惹上什么麻烦?
What have you gotten Harry into?
这是哈利自作自受,谁叫他满嘴谎话
Harry got himself into this with his own ludicrous stories.
如果被美国人收回运河,那全是哈利的错
When the Americans take back their canal, it’ll be down to him, not me.
什么时候?
When?
什么时候?
When?
让开!
Get out of my way!
是我杀了他,玛莎
I killed him, Marta.
他被我的谎话害死了
I killed him with my bullshit.
他说警♥察♥在追他
He said the police were after him.
他说:
He said:
“告诉哈利,我很抱歉”
«Tell Harry I’m sorry.»
他的西装我还没做好
And I didn’t finish his suit.
那套西装至少能让他找回自尊
It would’ve given him back his dignity.
他穿上那套西装就不会自杀了
He wouldn’t have shot himself in it.
他早就想寻死了
He was always going to do it.
只是苦无藉口
He was just looking for a good enough excuse.
要不要我帮他合上双眼?
Shall I close his eyes?
你快走吧,哈利
You must go now, Harry.
快走,哈利
Go, Harry.
什么事?
Yep.
哈利老哥,你到哪儿去了?
Harry, my man, where have you been?
露易莎来过了,她好像认为我把你带坏了
Louisa was here. I think she thought I was leading you astray or something.
天啊
Jesus.
我明白了,说下去
I see. Go on.
我们现在就收手,听到没?
So we have to stop all this, you hear?
米奇对此事一无所知,我们都知道这全是我编出来的
Mickie knew nothing about it. You know and I know I made it all up.
太迟了,我们现在已经做不了主
It’s too late for that, old boy. Out of our hands.
真是人生如戏
A case of life imitating art.
出了点问题,长官
Bit of a setback, sir.
是米奇艾布拉斯
It’s Mickie Abraxas.
他脑门儿上挨了一枪
Bullet through the head.
是自杀
Suicide.
问题?…恰恰相反
Setback? Setback? On the contrary.
不,他们也许会宣称他是被警方拘留时自杀的
No, they’ll probably claim he killed himself in police custody.
这是这种政♥权♥对暗♥杀♥的委婉说法
That’s standard euphemism for assassinations in regimes of this ilk.
没有人会有意见的
No, no one’s going to swallow that one.
不行
No.
“民♥主♥反抗运动首领被杀”
«Leader of the Democratic Rebel Movement murdered.»
没错,我们终于找到关键了
Yes. I think we could have the peg we’re looking for, Andy.
我去通知咱们的美国友人,告诉我…
I’ll inform our American cousins. Now, tell me…
…你解决巴可汉二号♥的情况了吗?
…did you manage to resolve that Buchan 2 situation?
我觉得她似乎非常紧张
got the distinct impression she was in a state of high anxiety.
你一定要告诉你的手下掌控局面的重要性
You must impress on your operatives the importance of staying in control.
安德鲁?
Andrew?
[英国大使♥馆♥]
有人在吗?我有事找大使
Hello, is anybody there? I must talk to the ambassador.
我是英国人
I’m English.
这件事非常重要
It’s a matter of grave importance.
米奇艾布拉斯三小时前死了
Mickie Abraxas died three hours ago.
是被巴拿马政♥府♥的敢死队暗♥杀♥的
Executed by a government death squad.
我已经通知总统了
I have informed the president.
他授权我们发动攻击
He has authorized us to go on in.
依照合约,若运河受到威胁,我们是可以这么做的
We have that right under the treaty if the canal is threatened.
将军,直箭行动就交给你了
Operation Straight Arrow is all yours, general.
你多久可以出兵?
How soon can you be operational?
– 给我四个小时,长官 – 这么快?
– Give me four hours, sir. – That fast?
我的紧急部队已经全面待命了
My rapid response units are on full alert, sir.
航♥空♥母舰阿♥拉♥斯加号♥就在巴拿马外海
Carrier Alaska is off the coast of Panama.
八架F-22型战斗机待命
Eight F-22 Raptors are on alert.
十二艘武装直升机和一支海军陆战队
Twelve gunships. A battalion of marines.
– 我一定要找大使 – 大使很忙
– I’ve got to speak to the ambassador. – The ambassador is busy.
请你明天再来
You’ll have to come back tomorrow.
大使
Ambassador.
我是巴可汉
I am Buchan.
这一切都是我编的,你一定要出面阻止,我就是巴可汉
I made it all up. You’ve got to stop it. You see, I’m Buchan.
对不起,你不是那个裁缝吗?
I’m sorry, but aren’t you that tailor fellow?
你的情绪很不稳定
You’re rather upset.
奈吉尔,麻烦你带他出去
Nigel, could you show the gentleman out?
– 好的 – 根本没有沉默反抗军!
– Yes. – There is no Silent Opposition!
总要有人挺身而出说出真♥相♥,舍我其谁
Someone’s gotta blow the whistle. Might as well be me.
你是外交官,圆滑点,现在不能出面干涉了
You’re a diplomat. Be diplomatic. Can’t interfere at this stage.
否则我们脸上就难看了,你要我们说什么呢?
It would reflect very badly. And what could we say?
说一个疯疯癫癫的裁缝,告诉我们说这只是个玩笑?
That some deranged tailor Johnny told us it was all a joke?
尽管如此…
Nevertheless.
– 亲爱的,怎么… – 我要找恩尼
– Darling, what… – I need to talk to Ernesto.
安迪
Andy.
安迪!
Andy!
等等!
Wait!
哈利
Oh, Harry.
如果大使被召回的话…
Well, if the ambassador’s been recalled…
…那就帮我找个没有被召回的人
…give me somebody who hasn’t been recalled.
他的秘书、管家…
His secretary, his butler, his…
跟我来,露易莎
Come with me, Louisa.
我们去找总统
We’re going to see the president.
可恶!
Shit!
不要…
Oh, no, no, no.
别这样…
Come on, come on, come on.
你究竟想干嘛?
What the fuck do you want?
我要你跟我一起回大使♥馆♥…
I want you to come back to the embassy with me…
告诉他们这是个误会!
…and tell them it’s all a mistake!
哈利,我已经拿到我们的钱了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!