是一百万乘以十噢
We’re talking ten million dollars, Andy.
一千万?
Ten million dollars?

Yeah.
一千万
Ten million dollars.
好极了
Yeah.
– 安德鲁 – 长官
– Andrew. – Sir.
我昨晚阴错阳差的来到卡拉卡斯…
The winds of fortune blew me to Caracas…
…所以我可以顺道过来,我正要去华盛顿
…allowing me this brief stopover. I’m on my way to Washington.
我们的老大亨利卡文迪西也会来,把电♥话♥拿起来
Our revered leader, Henry Cavendish, is coming too. Pick up the phone.
这次事关我们的颜面
There’s prestige at stake, you see.
安德鲁…
Oh, Andrew…
…我大老远跑来,就是要面对面问你一句话…
…I’ve come all this way to look you in the eye and ask you this:
你有真凭实据吗?我们有真才实料吧?
Can you back it up? Are we copper-bottomed?
是的
Yes.
– 他们要多少? – 一千五百万
– How much are they asking for? – Fifteen million.
一千五百万
Fifteen.
如果我把钱给你,你保证他们会有所行动?
If I get it for you, can you guarantee action?
人格保证
Oh, absolutely.
去找他们
Go after them, Andrew.
打铁要趁热!
Push. The iron is hot. Strike!
先生,请把杯子给我,我们要降落了
Sir, can I have your glass? We are ready for landing.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈利,我听说狄加多…
Oh, Harry. I hear that Delgado…
…正在组织有权搜索船只的…
…is setting up a canal police force…
…运河警力
…with powers to search the ships.
不可能,那会扼杀毒品、军♥火♥商机…
It’ll never happen. It would kill the drug trade, the arms trade…
…和我们珍视的一切贸易行为
…everything we hold dear.
目前大家遵守游戏规则…
The way it is now, you pay your dues…
…你只要不在运河里尿尿,他们就不会干涉你
…you don’t piss in the locks, they don’t fuck with you.
哈利,露易莎对此事知情吗?
Does Louisa know anything about this little plan, Harry?
别把她扯进来
Leave Louisa out of this.
别激动,哈利,你该去渡个假了
Take it easy, Harry. Time you took some holiday.
– 你看来精疲力竭 – 如果你们付我钱的话…
– You look fucked out. – Maybe if you paid your bill…
– …我就能去渡假了 – 你老老实实做裁缝…
– …I might be able to. – Maybe you’d be healthier…
…身子就不会这么虚了
…if you stuck to tailoring.
– 听着,泰迪… – 嘿,哈利
– Listen, Teddy… – Hey, Harry.
完全不对嘛
It doesn’t look right.
这哪叫西装,根本是堆烂狗屎
This isn’t a suit, it’s a piece of shit.
这只是第一次试衣,我会修改的
Come on, it’s the first fitting. It can be fixed.
我不确定,我看我还是去亚曼尼
I don’t know. Think I’m gonna go to Armani.
买♥♥套称头点的西装
Get myself a proper suit.
我每次提到亚曼尼他就不爽
He doesn’t like it when I mention Armani.
哈利,你为何做这种烂衣服?
Harry, why you make me this shit?
为什么不能做套像亚曼尼的西装?
Why can’t you make a suit like Armani?
我为什么不能做套像亚曼尼的西装?
Why can’t I make a suit like Armani?
你们以为亚曼尼能做得出像我这样的西装吗?
You think Armani can make a suit like Harry Pendel?
为什么不行?
Why not?
滚,去买♥♥亚曼尼!
Okay, fuck off. Go down the road, buy an Armani!
这样可以省个千把块,我才不管!
Save yourself $1000, see if I care!
你们在这里可以买♥♥有悠久历史为后盾的…
At Pendel and Braithwaite you get Savile Row tailoring…
…手工精致西服
…with 400 years of tradition behind it.
在亚曼尼你们只能买♥♥到意大利做的成衣
Down the road you get an Italian gents’ outfitter.
如果你们分不清两者有何不同,那就省点钱吧
If you don’t understand, then save your money.
别这样,哈利
Hey, Harry, come on.
这个国家正在沉沦!
The whole country’s going down the plug hole!
但却没有人关心!
Nobody cares!
总要有人挺身而出负起责任!
Someone’s got to stand up and be counted!
总要有人说“这就是我的主张!”
Someone has to say, «Here I am. This is what I stand for!»
无可挑剔的标准和…
Impeccable standards…
…老派完美品味!
…and old-fashioned integrity!
如果你们不喜欢,就跟着沉沦吧!
And if you don’t like it, you can go down the road!
一旦走上沉沦之路…
Gentlemen, you go down that road…
…想再回头就难了
…you can never come back.
一旦走上沉沦之路,一切就完了
When you’ve gone down that road it’s over, it’s curtains.
我说的不只是巴拿马!
And I’m not just talking about Panama!
而是全人类
I’m talking about the whole human race.
你也是,出去!
You too. Get out.
哈利,我只是闹着玩的
Harry, I was only kidding, I swear.
只是一个袖子嘛,别大发雷霆
It’s just a sleeve. I swear to God.
泰迪是来找米奇的
Teddy came to see Mickie.
他还带了两个打手,说他们是内政部的
He brought two goons with him. Said they were Ministry of Interior.
泰迪?
Teddy?
当然,他是其中最糟的一个
Of course, he’s the worst.
他拿掌权派的钱
They pay him, the ruling families.
他拿钱出♥卖♥♥♥自己的朋友
He takes money to inform on his friends.
他们到处打听我们的事
They were asking around about us.
他们也是冲着我来的
They came to me too.
他认为我们在密谋造♥反♥
Thinks we’re involved in a political thing against the system.
就像过去那样
You know, like the old times.
– 你和玛莎? – 你和米奇
– You and Marta? – You and Mickie.
他们怎么会那么想?
Why would they think that?
你心里明白
Maybe you know, Harry.
我没有力气再造♥反♥了
I couldn’t do it again.
我不能再坐牢,我会受不了的
No more prison. They break you in there.
人一辈子就只有这么多勇气,消磨光了就没了
You got so much courage in life. When it’s gone, it’s spent.
我已经没有勇气
I got none left.
我明白,我也是过来人
I know what you mean. I’ve been there, I know.
他们也来找你?
And they came to you?
那个大个子的中国人,那个以前动手打过她的人
Big Chinese guy. The man who beat her before.
– 他们把你怎么了? – 没怎样,他们只是打听消息
– What did they do to you? – Nothing. They wanted information.
他们说要是我拒绝合作,就会毁了我另一半脸
If I didn’t give it to them, they’d make me look the same, both sides.
– 什么消息? – 你们两个人的事
– What information? – About the two of you.
你们多久见一次面?都聊些什么?
How often you meet, what you talk about.
我要你们两个出城渡假
I want you both to get out of town. Take a holiday.
瓜拉尼有烟火庆典
There’s a fireworks festival in Guarare.
你最喜欢看烟火,商标上有地址
You love fireworks. The address is on the label.
比德把公♥寓♥借给我
Pete Abuleira lent it to me.
你打算怎么做?
What are you going to do?
我要想法理清头绪
Sort it out.
去找我认识的人谈谈
Talk to people I know.
我们最好分坐两辆车
Better we go in separate cars.
你先去,我随后就到
I follow you later.
别再喝酒了
No more drinking now.
谢了,哈利
Thanks, Harry.
保重
Take care.
玛莎,你知道我从没骗过你
I never lied to you, Marta. You know that.
我也许没告诉你所有的真♥相♥,但我说的都是真的
I didn’t tell you everything, but what I told you was true.
能让我放心吐实的人并不多
There’s only so many people you can do that to. Tell the truth.
其他的人就不同了,他们要听的话得先经过…
Other people are different. They need to be…
修饰
Tailored.
没错,要修饰
Helped. Yes.
你哄他们,天花乱坠
You flatter them. You make things up.
他们开始相信你
They start believing you, Harry.
他们的首领叫做米开朗基罗艾布拉斯
Their leading man is one Michelangelo Abraxas.
我想很多人都知道他是反抗诺列加…
Known to many, I am sure, as the elusive Pimpernel…
…神龙见首不见尾的异议份子
…of the popular movement against General Manuel Noriega.
艾布拉斯是个正直不阿的人…
Abraxas is a man of proven integrity…
…而且是密谋的高手
skilled in clandestine warfare.
他的副手…
His second in command…
…和他一样诡诈、坚决…
…but I submit his equal in skill and resolution…
…其代号♥为“玛莎”
…is code name «Marta.»
她也是反诺列加的沙场老将
Another veteran of the anti-Noriega resistance.
为了掩人耳目,她受雇于我们在巴拿马的首席情报员…
For cover purposes, she is employed as accountant receptionist
…做他的会计及接待员…
…by our own Panamanian head agent…
…我说的就是可怕的巴可汉
…the redoubtable Buchan.
艾略特,沉默反抗军…
If I may say so, Elliot, a «Silent Opposition»…
…从来不在电台上发表宣言
…doesn’t send radio messages.
其中半数甚至没有电♥话♥
Half don’t possess telephones.
不然怎么叫“沉默”呢?
Why else would they call themselves silent?
他们是生产大队,不是大使♥馆♥
They’re a life force, not an embassy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!