渔夫…
Fishermen…
…小农、平民百姓、无产阶级、穷学生
…small farmers, peasants, have-nots, penniless students.
那些我们不屑一顾的人
People we wouldn’t entertain in the woodshed.
亨利,我们为何要支持他们?
So why should we support them, Henry?
因为我们若不支持他们,别人就会截足先登
Because if we don’t, someone else will.
因为他们是沉默反抗军,是巴拿马未来的当权派
Because the Silent Opposition is the new Panama in the new millennium.
和这些人打成一片…
And getting in with these chaps…
…是保住运河最便宜、最万无一失的方法
…is the sweetest, cheapest way of saving the canal.
你认为这个叫艾布拉斯的家伙…
Do you think personally, this Abraxas is…
…是当总统的料吗?
…presidential material?
史考特
Scotty.
艾布拉斯是最佳人选,他勇敢…
Abraxas is world-class. Courageous…
…纯洁又清廉
…unsullied, incorruptible.
是我们培植一个国家时的最佳人选
A man to dream of when you’re shaping nations.
但艾布拉斯一个人成不了气候,他需要我们的支持
But Abraxas can’t go it alone. He needs our support now.
如果美国保证出兵相助…
If U.S. military assistance is guaranteed…
…艾布拉斯和他的手下将会对政♥府♥发动武装攻击
…Abraxas and his forces will launch an attack on the government.
他们将征用广播电台和运河局办公室
They’ll commandeer the radio stations and the Canal Administration Office.
但他们需要一笔钱…
Subject, of course, to advance payment…
…来买♥♥军♥火♥、设备和医疗器材
…for arms, equipment and medical supplies.
多少钱?
How much?
艾略特,他们要的那点小钱,你们根本不会放在眼里
The sort of money you boys leave under the plate, Elliot.
– 多少钱? – 两千万
– How much? – Twenty million dollars.
艾略特,我可以说几句话吗?
Elliot, may I say a couple of words, please?
我是个菜鸟
I’m only a rookie at heart.
我不懂政♥治♥,但我知道一件事…
I don’t know too much about the ins and outs of politics, but I know this:
我是美国在巴拿马的最后一任指挥官
I was the last American commander in Panama.
我的任务是带我们的人离开那里
I had the task of taking our men out of there.
这是我这辈子第一次撤退
Only retreat of my career.
我的心都碎了
Broke my heart.
各位,美国星条旗少了一颗星
There is a missing star on our flag, gentlemen.
看来上帝又给了我们一次机会
Looks to me that God has given us a second chance here.
哪位?
Yes?
长官
Sir.
加密
Encrypted.
我很轻易就说服他们了
It went over like ninepins.
我开口要两千万,你猜怎么着
Asked for 20 and guess what?
他们杀到一千五百万
They beat me down to 15.
我马上就来
I’m on my way.
你着手进行吧
Press play, Andy.
泰迪…
Teddy! Teddy!
你为什么骚扰米奇和玛莎?
Why are you hassling Mickie and Marta?
他们这次又想搞什么鬼?
What are they up to this time, Harry?
你又想做什么?再编个故事给我听啊
What are you up to? Spin me one of your stories.
离他们远点否则别怪我不客气
You stay away from them or else.
你怎么能搞那个杂种母夜叉?
How could you fuck that faceless half-breed?
不要…别紧张
No, no. Relax.
泰迪,你侮辱了你那套西装
You’re a disgrace to that suit, Teddy.
– 嘿 – 露易莎
– Hey. – Louisa.
– 我有话跟你说 – 好
– There’s something I must tell you. – Okay.
露露
Lou.
– 我有话告诉你 – 好
– I need to talk to you. – Okay.
喂?
Hello?
玛莎?
Marta?
我是露易莎,我听不到你
Yeah, it’s Louisa. I can’t hear you.
我去叫…好
I’ll get…Okay.
找你的
It’s for you.
是我
It’s me.
哈利,我需要你,快来
Oh, Harry. I need you. Please come.
是米奇,他…
It’s Mickie. He…/i>
玛莎?
Marta?
– 我得走了 – 原来是玛莎?
– I’ve gotta go. – So it’s Marta?
– 你们当着我的面苟且 – 你不懂
– All this time, under my nose. – No, you don’t understand.
少来了,哈利
Oh, come on, Harry. Please.
有个男人样行不行
Be a man.
– 你爱她的话就去吧 – 我是爱她
– Well, if you love her, go. – Yes, I do love her.
但我从来没跟她做过爱
But I’ve never made love to her.
出去
Get out.
出去!
Get out!
哈利
Harry.
哈利!
Harry!
该死的!
Oh, shit!
[恩尼狄加多]
[运河局局长]
[米奇艾布拉斯]
[沉默反抗军首领]
华盛顿同意,既然我们有人脉…
Washington has agreed that as we have the contacts…
…我们就该负起出钱赞助和提供沉默反抗军…
…that we should undertake the financing and arming…
…军备的责任
…of the Silent Opposition.
我们也同意要由经验老到的人来担负此重责大任
And it’s been agreed that that task be undertaken by an older hand.
事实上,那个人就是我,而且从现在开始正式生效
By myself, in fact. And on a more formal basis than hitherto.
安德鲁,你应该松了一口气吧?
I dare say that’ll come as a bit of a relief to you, Andrew.
负责军队武装是很棘手的
Equipping an army, tedious business.
实在不适合喜怒无常的你
Not the sort of task for your mercurial brain.
这种事还是交给我们这些死脑筋去做吧
Best left to us humble planners and plodders, eh?
你设想真周到,但有一个问题
It’s fine in principle, Scotty. Just one snag.
他们只愿意跟我打交道
They won’t talk to anyone but me.
安迪,你会发现不管他们有多害羞…
I think you’ll find that, however shy they are…
…他们还是会愿意和…
…they’ll talk to a candid friend…
…打算为他们花一千五百万的朋友打交道的
…who has $15 million to spend on them.
你说呢,大使先生?
Wouldn’t you say, ambassador?
有好一阵子,我对沉默反抗军的事…
You know, for quite a while I was skeptical…
…一直半信半疑
…about this extraordinarily silent opposition.
我一直以为米奇艾布拉斯只是个无伤大雅的酒鬼
And I always thought that Mickie Abraxas was just a harmless drunk.
我这次错的真离谱
Funny how wrong you can be.
安迪可能真的…
Andy may have a real problem…
很难为你找出这些人中的一个
…conjuring up one of these people for you.
没错,史考特,不如这么说吧…
Afraid so, Scotty. You could put it like this:
要是不透过我,就没有沉默反抗军
If you don’t go through me, there is no Silent Opposition.
安德鲁,别这么霸道
It doesn’t do to be too possessive.
我们要勇敢的让他们离开你的羽翼
We must be brave and wean them off the Osnard teat, my boy.
让我来当个和事佬吧…
Might I offer myself as a go-between, so to speak…
…我愿意大力推荐安迪来处理这笔经费
…to verify Andy’s dispersal of these funds?
大使先生,你真是太好了,也许这样最好
Kind of you to offer, ambassador. Perhaps so.
安德鲁也能藉这个机会向我报告一下细节
Meanwhile, Andrew can brief me on the details.
我们有很多事要聊呢
We have a lot to catch up on, eh?
我和奥斯纳…
Whiskey till the small hours in the privacy of your abode…
…可以在你家把酒言欢到天亮
…is indicated for Osnard and Luxmore, I believe.
– 当然 – 好极了
– Sure. – Excellent, gentlemen.
安德鲁,你家应该有稳当的保险箱吧?
Andrew, I take it you have a secure safe in your apartment?
那当然,长官
Absolutely, sir.
固若金汤
Fort Knox.
大使先生
Ambassador.
我去拿档案
I’ll get my files.
– 你想脱身,对不对? – 也许
– You are getting out, aren’t you? – Possibly.
现在言之过早
Too early to say.
你非走不可,对吧?
You’ll have to, won’t you?
根本没有沉默反抗军,是吧?
I mean, there is no Silent Opposition, is there?
– 谁告诉你的? – 你刚刚在会议上告诉我了
– Who told you that? – You did, just now in the meeting.
全是你编的,对不对?
You made it all up, didn’t you?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我认为你是我认识的人中最邪恶的一个
I think you’re the wickedest human being I’ve ever met.
男人不坏女人不爱嘛
That was the attraction, wasn’t it?
最后再来打一炮吧?
How about a farewell fuck?
就在办公室里
Here in the office.
让我把你搞得欲♥仙♥欲♥死♥
A knee-trembler.
我突然兴致全消
You know, I think I’m cured.
对不起,法兰西丝卡,我有话要私下跟安德鲁说
Excuse me, Francesca. A private word with Andrew.
我这就走
He’s all yours.
我有责任向外♥交♥部♥报告…
My duty is to inform the Foreign Office of this…
…这桩闹剧
…travesty.
你的责任值多少钱?
How much is your duty worth?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!