天啊,这应该是个大秘密
Oh, my dear, but it’s a huge secret.
直到奥斯纳点破之前都是
Or it was, until Osnard blubbed it.
连我对这件事都一知半解
I mean, I’m barely allowed to know it.
你不是从马德里被调走的那个奥斯纳吧?
Not the Osnard got drummed out of Madrid?
你搞上外♥交♥部♥长的太太,是吧?
Foreign minister’s wife, wasn’t it?
不是他太太,是情妇
Not his wife. Mistress.
就算是为了英国,我也不能牺牲到底
There are some things I won’t do for England.
你的照片还上报了,是不是?
Got your picture in the paper, didn’t it?
所以我才会被调到巴拿马来,你又犯了什么罪?
Hence my posting to Panama. What was your crime?
要喝咖啡吗?
Coffee?
谢谢
Thank you.
请自便
Help yourself.
单纯的被放逐还是来出公差的?
Is it just exile, or do you have a purpose here?
那当然
Sure.
咱们在英国的老大不希望世上最繁忙的贸易通路…
The boys at home are concerned that the world’s biggest trade gateway…
…落入坏人之手…
…doesn’t fall into the wrong hands…
…但现在却已经落入坏人之手
…now that it’s in the wrong hands.
抱歉,我不想放肆…
Forgive me. Don’t want to seem presumptuous…
…但我怀疑你找到的情报…
…but I doubt you’ll find anything they don’t know…
…大使♥馆♥例行简报中应该都有
…from our regular embassy briefings.
你知道沉默反抗军的事吗?
Know about the Silent Opposition?
看吧
There you go.
你手脚挺快的
You’re a fast worker.
凡是让我感兴趣的我绝不放过
See something worth having, go after it.
请问一下,大使♥馆♥何时…
May I ask at what point we here at the embassy…
…可以看到你的成果?
…will get sight of your product?
我老板说除非他首肯,否则不能和你们分享…
My boss says no local sharing unless he gives the nod…
…但我不会为他的话伤脑筋
…but I’m not really bothered about that.
就咱们四个,如何?
Say, the four of us in this room?
我很乐意与你们分享
I’d have no problem with that.
我觉得这种安排很好,奈吉尔?
Well, all that seems very satisfactory. Nigel?
法兰西丝卡?
Francesca?
欢迎你加入,安德鲁
Good to have you with us, Andrew.
我也很高兴能来
Good to be here.
法兰西丝卡会带你到你办公室去
Francesca will show you to your office.
是的
Yes.
恐怕有点小
It’s a bit on the poky side, I’m afraid.
我不怕小
Bit on the poky side’s fine with me.
反正你应该常常在外奔走
We thought you’d be out and about a lot.
就是这儿了
Here we are.
你在听什么?
What are you listening to?
大海
The sea.
这玩意儿在仓库里放了好久
Bloody thing’s been sitting in the warehouse all its life.
有一组密♥码♥卡住了
Stuck on one combo.
齿轮全都锈住了
Tumblers all shot.
开了!
Gotcha!
你确定它本来有上锁吗?
Are you quite sure that it was locked in the first place?
在公♥寓♥准备好之前,我就暂时住在甘波雨林饭店
I’m staying at the Gamboa Rain Forest Resort till the apartment’s ready.
你星期天来找我
Come out on Sunday.
吃点东西、一块儿去湖里游泳
Spot of lunch. Swim in the lake.
然后再顺其自然
See how it goes.
我星期天很忙
I think I’m busy on Sunday.
你说的对
You’re right.
保险箱本来就没锁
It was open.
但是太久没用,所以卡得很紧
Just tight from lack of use.
大使先生要我对你做简报…
The ambassador’s asked me to brief you…
…免得你还有什么不懂
…in case there’s anything you don’t already know.
这是诺列加组织的“荣誉部队”
Noriega formed these so-called «Dignity Battalions.»
一群白♥痴♥
Dingbats.
他们的任务是把任何对他稍有不满的人打得不成人形
They were to beat the dignity out of anyone remotely critical of Noriega.
是科学怪人博士,乔治布希…
It was Dr. Frankenstein, George Bush…
…担任中情局局长时…
…who created this monster…
一手培养了这个怪物
…when he was head of the CIA.
但当诺列加…
And when Noriega’s…
…贩毒和残暴行迳连中情局都看不下去时…
…drug running and brutality got too much, even for the CIA…
…现在当上美国总统的布希决定要铲除他
…it was George, now President Bush, who decided to take him out.
为了以防万一…
And just to make sure…
…他们把巴拿马市市区的一部份夷为平地
…they firebombed a big chunk of the old city.
可惜,那里正好是反诺列加部队的大本营
Sadly, that’s where the anti-Noriega rebels were.
逃过诺列加追杀硕果仅存的一小群
The handful that Noriega hadn’t banged up already.
公开或地下反对势力全被扫荡一空
So no more opposition, silent or otherwise.
有的惨遭火攻…
Burnt…
…有的尸骨无存…
…scattered…
…有的逃之夭夭
…fled.
有的浴火重生
Or risen again from the ashes.
好了…拿去吧
Okay, okay, okay. Everybody, here we go.
对不起
Sorry.
米奇
Mickie!
进来
Come in.
那天晚上的事很抱歉,我最近不太顺利
Sorry about the other night. I’m going through a bad patch.
是不是钱的问题?也许我能帮忙
Is it money, Mickie? Is it? Maybe I can help.
你?
You?
你欠的钱比我还多
You got worse debts than me.
农夫先生?
Mr. Farmer, huh?
你和过去那些学生…
Do you still keep in touch, you know…
…斗士,还有保持联络吗?
…with any of the students, the fighters, from the old days?
没有,他们现在是律师、银行家了
No, they’re all lawyers now. Bankers.
你还没听说吗?我们有民♥主♥了
Haven’t you heard? We got a democracy.
米奇,要奋斗的事还很多
There’s still a lot to fight for, Mickie.
我受不了了
I haven’t got the stomach for it.
我一看到条子就发抖
I get the shakes when I see a cop.
喝醉时例外,那时我只想海扁他们
Unless I’m drunk, and then I want to hit him.
不论如何…
Either way…
玛莎的人呢?
What about Marta’s people?
他们爱戴你
They loved you.
他们敬佩你
They looked up to you.
别管我了,哈利
You should give up on me, Harry.
我已经没希望了
I’m a lost cause.
你欠了多少钱,米奇?
How much do you owe, Mickie?
是欠赌场还是你的钱?
Owe to the casino? To you?
全部,一共多少?
All of it. All in. Come on.
差不多两万元吧
Not much change out of 20 grand.
我帮你想办法
I’ll get it for you, Mickie.
还要帮你做套新衣服
And I’m gonna make you a new suit.
帮你做一套称头的西装
A lovely silk and mohair herringbone.
好吗?
Okay?
好…
Okay. Okay.
– 潘戴尔先生? – 我做错什么了,玛莎?
– Senor Pendel? – What have I done wrong, Marta?
没有,问题就在这里,你看看这些帐
Nothing. That’s the problem. Look at these accounts.
你的朋友拉斐多明哥两个月前就该付钱了
Your friend Rafi Domingo. Two months overdue.
下个月再叫他付,他是个好顾客
Carry it till next month. He’s a good customer.
他是个人♥渣♥,他的钱都是靠诺列加赚的
He’s a shit. He made all his money under Noriega.
我要加他利息
I’m going to charge him interest.
– 不可以 – 才怪
– You can’t do that. – Yes, I can.
你怕他们会不喜欢你,所以不敢叫他们付钱
You’re worried they won’t like you if you make them pay.
这是传统
It’s a tradition.
绅士们一向会拖裁缝的钱
Gentlemen keep tailors waiting for money.
绅士?这里哪有绅士?
Gentlemen? Find me one.
你的朋友奥斯纳先生一定不是个绅士
Your Mr. Osnard isn’t one, that’s for sure.
– 他想干嘛? – 做西装
– What does he want? – A suit.
别骗我,哈利
This is me, Harry.
他是来搜集情报的
He’s looking for information.
对他好一点,别摆臭脸,好吗?
Be nice to him. No sulks. Promise?
他是个魔鬼
He’s a devil.
– 谁说的? – 他的眼神说的
– Who says? – His eyes say.
我只是和他闲聊罢了
I’m just having a bit of a natter with him.
别那样看我,玛莎,我只是个裁缝
Don’t look at me like that, Marta. I’m just a tailor.
不,你不只是个裁缝,你是个梦想家
No, Harry, not just a tailor. You are a dreamer.
所以才要我来照顾你
Which is why I have to watch over you.
说曹操曹操就到,奥斯纳先生
Oh, speak of the devil. Mr. Osnard!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!