运河
The canal.
他要卖♥♥运河?
He’s selling it?
他别无选择,他需要钱疏解国内的贫穷,从事基础建设
Has to. Needs the money. Relieve the poverty. Infrastructure.
买♥♥家是谁?
Who’s buying?
买♥♥家是谁?
Who’s buying?
有兴趣的人不少
Various interested parties, I believe.
继续
Come on.
他提到法国、日本
He mentioned the French, the Japanese.
还有呢?
And?
对了,还有中国
Oh, yeah. And the Chinese.
哈利
Harry.
安迪
Andy.
你是不是在唬我?
Are you pulling my pisser?
除非总统在唬我
Not unless the president’s pulling mine.
这真是太劲爆了,他一向这么对你说话吗?
This is fucking dynamite. Does he always talk to you like this?
倒也没有一向啦…
Not always…
…但通常都是
…but mostly.
正式来一次,人、事、地、时
Now this is for the record. Times, names, places.
最好照他的话一字不漏的告诉我
His actual words, if you remember them.
拜托你稍为润饰一下,这可是给最高层听的
Goose it up a bit. It’s going straight to the top.
开始,对了,是什么样的中国人?
Here we go. What kind of Chinese, by the way?
就是一般的中国人嘛
You know, Chinese, like Chinese.
去你的,我是问是大♥陆♥还是台♥湾♥?
Oh, fuck’s sake. I mean, mainland? Taiwan?
安迪,都有,两者一起
The both, Andy. The two together.
两岸要一块儿买♥♥
Hand in hand.
能让两岸一起上谈判桌…
It’s something the president’s very proud of…
…总统引以为傲
…bringing them together, at the same table.
他说“哈利,如果后世只记得我只做过这件事,那也就够了
«Harry,» he says to me, «if it’s all I’m remembered for, then so be it.
我让两岸中国人为了增进…
I brought reconciliation to the great Chinese people…
…全人类的福祉而言归于好”
…for the betterment of all mankind.»
你又更上一层楼了,这比亚瑟布威特的故事还唬人
You’ve excelled. This is a better yarn than Arthur Braithwaite.
你是说…
Are you implying…
我的想法不重要,你说的还蛮像一回事的
Doesn’t matter what I think. It plays.
这是头期款…给米奇和玛莎的
First installments: Abraxas and Marta.
– 头期款? – 事情有了结果再拿余款
– Installments? – Payment on results, Harry.
那我的农场呢?
And the farm as such, Andy?
情况很好
Looking good.
瞧瞧那妞的奶♥子♥
Oh, look at those tits.
秀色可餐啊
Yum-yum.
你想还钱?用什么钱还?
You want to pay off the debt? With what?
雷蒙,就说我赢了彩券吧
Let’s say I won the lottery, Ramon.
我还要买♥♥下你的农场
And I want to buy your farm from you.
你这话什么意思?
What do you mean, you want to buy my farm?
我哪儿来的农场?
I don’t have no farm.
少来,雷蒙,我全都知道了
Oh, yes, you do, Ramon. I know all about it.

Okay.
既然你赢了彩券,就付我一亩三千块
You won the lottery, you can pay me $3000 an acre.
两千,你的钱会从欧洲直接汇给你
Two. You’ll be paid direct from Europe.
我已经安排好了
I’ve made the necessary arrangements.
我把裁缝费扣掉,你不介意吧?
You won’t mind if I deduct your tailoring bill?
这钱好臭
It has a bad smell.
你闻到的是鱼腥味啦
That would be the fish.
我会还你钱的,我决定洗心革面
I’ll pay you back. I’m going to straighten out.
别因为我帮你而恨我
Just don’t resent me for doing you a favor.
哈利,在巴拿马多行善事,必遭天谴
Harry, this is Panama, where no good deed goes unpunished.
是啊
Right.
妹子,处理我俩的关系有两种做法
There’s two ways we can deal with this one, old girl.
我们可以先憋上六个月,然后投入对方怀抱,说…
Sweat it out for six months, then fall into each other’s arms:
“亲爱的,我们为什么没早点这么做?”
«Darling, why didn’t we ever do this before?»
我比较喜欢第二种做法:
Method В, the preferred one:
现在就一不做二不休,看看喜不喜欢
Full-on affair now. Observing tight security all round.
不喜欢就一拍两散,两个人都没损失
See how we like it. If we don’t, no one’s the wiser.
你大概从没想过,我也许喜欢的是别人?
I don’t suppose it’s occurred to you that I might prefer someone else?
你这是拒绝吗?
Is that a no?
不是
No.
来跳舞吧
Come and dance.
天啊,你不太会跳舞?
Oh, God, you don’t dance as well, do you?
跟什么比?
As well as what?
我在伦敦的同事被搞糊涂了
My chaps in London are in a bit of a spin about it.
据说他们跟华盛顿谈过了
I understand they’re talking to Washington.
如果运河要被卖♥♥掉了,我们怎么一点风声都没听到?
If the canal’s being sold out, how come we never got a whisper of it?
我确定这个问题有人问了…
I’m sure the question is being asked…
…奈吉尔,这应该是你的工作才对
…and not to your credit, Nigel, as political officer.
那美国人呢?
What about the Americans?
他们花了数十亿监视、刺探,他们为什么不知道呢?
They’ve got billions in surveillance. They don’t know?
也许他们知道,只是不告诉我们
Perhaps they do know about it, but they’re not telling us.
法兰西丝卡,你今天真安静
You’re very quiet, Francesca.
你对安德鲁惊人的发现有何看法?
What are your feelings about Andrew’s amazing discoveries?
我不予置评
Well, I couldn’t possibly comment.
我搞不清楚奥斯纳在做什么
No insight into the Osnard methods, I’m afraid.
哈利,拜托别那么鬼鬼祟祟
Try not to look so furtive, Harry.
– 我有点紧张 – 你有没有想过我的感受?
– I’m feeling a little anxious. – How do you think I feel?
– 出了什么问题吗? – 是的
– Something wrong? – Yes.
我们在华盛顿惨遭滑铁卢
We bombed in Washington. Sit down.
美♥国♥佬♥说我们胡说八道,根本没有沉默反抗军
The Yanks say we’re talking through our asses. No Silent Opposition.
没有人打算卖♥♥运河,什么屁都没
No conspiracy to sell off the canal. No fuck-all.
– 美♥国♥佬♥不能那么说 – 他们已经说了
– They can’t say that. – They just said it.
你的资料根本没有可信度
The Buchan material holds no credibility.
没有可信度就别想拿钱
No credibility equals no cash.
要是美♥国♥佬♥不支持我们,伦敦会取消整个行动
Without the Yanks, London will pull the entire project.
– 为什么? – 因为不管是在搞情报…
– Why? – Because in matters of intelligence…
…还是做别的事…
…as in most other matters…
…英国都得看美♥国♥佬♥的脸色做事
…merry England sucks on the American hind tit.
这就是所谓的“特殊关系”
It’s called, «The special relationship.»
米奇和玛莎会很失望的
Mickie will be very downcast, Andy. So will Marta.
那我们呢?我们原本一切顺利
What about us? We both had a good thing going here.
我还想趁机捞点退休金呢
I was counting on making a pension.
你想退休?
You thinking of retiring?
干这一行的四十五岁就做不动了
Scrap heap at 45 in this game.
你自己说这次的情报非同小可
It was blue chip material. You said so yourself.
伦敦要的是真凭实据、文件等证据
London needs something solid. Documents, evidence.
你太太会把有关运河的文件带回家吗?
Does your wife bring home papers, canal stuff?
– 这与此事有什么关系? – 有没有嘛?随口问问
– What’s that got to do with anything? – Does she? That’s all.
有时候
It happens.
你打开看看
Take a look up its skirt.
还我…
Come here. Come here. Give it back.
这是相机
It’s a camera.
一张照片抵得过千言万语,或说抵得过千元,告诉她
One picture’s worth a thousand words. Or a thousand bucks. Tell her that.
– 告诉她? – 有何不可?
– Tell her? – Why not?
你们两个联手可以多赚一倍钱
Put her on the payroll. Double your money.
我要狄加多和中国人打交道,白纸黑字的证据
I want something in writing on Delgado’s dealings with the Chinese.
这次别口说无凭
No more bullshit.
露易莎绝不可能背叛狄加多
Louisa would never betray Delgado.
她很崇拜他
She worships the man.
她知道你在搞什么鬼吗?
Does she know where you’re at?
她什么都不知道
Not an inkling.
有没有告诉过她你坐牢的事?
Ever tell her about your prison days?
当然没有
Not as such.
拉她入伙,哈利…
Haul her in, Harry…
…否则我逼不得已会告诉她你的前科
…or I might have to tell her about Harry Pendel, the criminal.
你离她远一点
You stay away from her.
我会处理的
Okay, I’ll handle it.
露露,你说你今晚似乎很紧张
You’re rather tense tonight, Lou.
也许是因为你又在偷看我做事
Maybe because you’re peering over my shoulder again.
也许是因为我今天接到唐娜的电♥话♥
Or maybe because I had a call from Donna.
唐娜?
Donna?
泰迪的太太
Teddy’s wife.
她说有人看到你从广场饭店出来
She said you were seen coming out of the Hotel Paraiso.
我说“哈利是裁缝,客户形形色♥色♥”
I said, «Harry’s a tailor. He has clients from all walks of life.»
没错
True.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!