I told you, one of my men dropped his wedding ring down the john!
你干嘛用跑的? – 谁在跑啦?
What are you runnin’ for? – Who’s runnin’?
这门怎会没锁? – 谁会来偷地铁呀?
How come that gate ain’t locked? – Who’s gonna steal a subway train?
中♥央♥塔台呼叫行控中心
[woman] Grand Central Tower callin’ Command Center.
你们注意到佩勒姆 123 了没?
Have you picked up on Pelham One Two Three yet?
我们正在找
[man] Keep your shirt on. That’s what we’re tryin’ to find out.
他说什么? – 佩勒姆 123在倒♥退♥
What’d he say? – They’re backed up all along the line.
我的天呐 盖兹 你哪天不挑 偏挑今天迟到!
Jesus Christ, Caz, you picked a hell of a day to be late!
要找水电工的 不是你吗?
You wanted a plumber down here, didn’t ya?
是哪个王八蛋的婚戒? – 詹金斯太太的 可是盖兹…
Whose goddamn wedding ring was it? – Mrs. Jenkins’. But, Caz…
不好意思 多勒威兹先生 是不小心滑掉的
Sorry, Mr. Dolowicz. It just slipped off.
你把手伸进马桶里干什么? – 我的手没有…
Why was your hand in the john anyway? – My hand wasn’t…
去把它搞出来 好吗? 厕所在管制板后面
Go fish it out, would ya? The toilet’s behind the board.
盖兹 听我说!有列车出事了!
Caz, listen to me! There’s a train down!
叫女人来归类才一个月
Classification’s been open to a woman for only a month
就搞得我们团团转
and already we’re in a goddamn toilet!
这是怎么回事? – 马里诺一直要向你报告这个
What the hell’s that? – Marino’s been tryin’ to tell ya.
他停在 28街和 23街中间
He’s layin’ down between 28th and 23rd.
干什么?多久了? – 三分钟
What the hell for? How long? – A couple, three minutes.
行控中心一直在呼叫他 但他都没回答
Command Center’s been tryin’ to raise him, but he don’t answer his phone.
天 盖兹 为什么他没回应?
Jeez, Caz, why don’t he answer his radio?
也许是他的无线电坏了
Maybe his radio’s busted
且这混♥蛋♥懒得爬下去用电♥话♥讲
and the son of a bitch is too lazy to climb down and use the phone.
看我怎样整他! 叫他吃不完兜着走!
I’m gonna write him up for this! I’m gonna have his ass!
嘿 它在动了
[man] Hey, it’s movin’.
行行好吧 这混♥蛋♥哑巴在倒车呢
For Jesus Christ’s sake, the dumb bastard is movin’ backwards.
看 他把前车箱留了下来
Look. He left the front car behind.
这管制板是不是坏了
The goddamn board must be busted.
他又停了
He stopped again.
停车至少比倒车好
Well, stopped is better than backwards at least.
天 这是什么? 我不知道它居然可以倒车呢
What was that? I didn’t know these things went backwards.
现在你知道了
Now you know.
你介意告诉我 你们在干什么吗?
Would you mind tellin’ me what you gentlemen are doing?
我介意
Yeah, I would.
听到回答 佩勒姆 123
[man] Come in, Pelham One Two Three. Come in.
怎样 绿色先生? – 非常顺利 蓝色先生
All right, Mr. Green? – Smooth as silk, Mr. Blue.
你觉得怎么样? – 帅
How do you feel? – Oh, great.
出去 多伊尔
Get out, Doyle.
这是你的枪 开始行动 我们已经晚了2分钟
Here’s your gun. Get going. We’re already two minutes late.
佩勒姆 123 听到回答 佩勒姆 123?
[man] Pelham One Two Three. Do you hear me, Pelham One Two Three?
看 前车箱在动了 这次是往前开
Hey, look. The front car’s movin’. And forward this time.
我有眼睛自己会看 – 那儿出了什么事?
Yeah, yeah. I’ve got eyes, haven’t I? – What’s goin’ on down there?
小朋友 谁带你们出来的?
Are you children with anybody?
小朋友…谁带你们出来的?
You children… you with anybody?
妈妈
Yeah. My mother.
回去妈妈那里
Go back and join her.
干嘛? – 回去妈妈那里
Why? – Go back and join your mother.
妈 我们还要玩
Mom, we wanna play. – [indistinct chatter]
[98595]
大家请注意
Your attention, please.
你们全都留在座位上
Now then, you’ll all remain seated.
谁敢站起来 我就杀谁
Anybody who tries to rise is going to get shot.
还有一个!
[gasps] There’s another one!
闭嘴!
Shut up!
走开点 多伊尔先生
Move up a bit, Mr. Doyle.
各位女士先生 看到这把枪没?
Now, ladies and gentlemen, you see this gun?
它每分钟可以打出750发9毫米的子弹
It fires 750 rounds of 9-millimeter ammunition per minute.
换句话说 如果你们同时向我扑过来
In other words, if all of you simultaneously were to rush me,
脚都没踏出一步 就全都死光光了
not a single one of you would get any closer than you are right now.
妈 那是真枪吗?
Mom, are those real guns? – Shh!
希望大家都明白我的意思
I do hope I have made myself understood.
他又停了 这混♥蛋♥王八蛋又在抓狂了
He stopped again. The crazy dumb-ass son of a bitch stopped again.
他停在两站之间!
He’s halfway between stations! What the hell…?
看我会不会
Pure mental case.
把他的老二钉在这墙上
I’m gonna nail his pecker to the goddamn wall for this.
盖兹 别激动 好吗? – 喔 少来啦!
Caz, take it easy, will ya? – [Caz] Oh, come on!
如果因为几个婆娘在这儿
If I gotta watch my language
我就不能讲粗话 那我不干了!
because they let a few broads in, I’m gonna quit!
不骂脏话 铁路还经营得下去吗?!
How can you run a goddamn railroad without swearin’?!
行控中心呼叫中♥央♥车站 我是调度总长
Grand Central Terminal, this is the train master.
那儿谁在负责?
Who’s in charge down there?
找你的 多勒威兹先生
It’s for you, Mr. Dolowicz.
弗兰克 是我盖兹·多勒威兹 我们正在监看行车管制板
It’s me, Frank. Caz Dolowicz. We’re watchin’ it on the board.
你监看个什么呀?! 我后面车子堵了一堆!
What the hell good is watchin’ it?! I got trains pilin’ up behind it!
快叫主管下去处理! – 马上办 弗兰克
Get some supervision down there! – it’s on its way, Frank.
我会回来的
I’ll be back.
我去切断电源
I’ve turned off the power. – [indistinct muttering]
这里的乘客全部到后面去
All right, everybody in this part of the car, move to the back.
快点 前面的乘客全部到后面去
Come on. Everybody in the front part of the car move to the back.
到底是怎么回事? – 请走到后面坐下
What the hell is goin’ on? – Move back, please, and sit down.
我能说几句吗 拜托?
[confused chatter] – [woman] May I say something, please?
你介意让我们知道这里发生了什么吗?
You mind letting us know what’s happening here?
拜托 听我说… – 安静 坐下!
Please, listen to me… – Be quiet and sit down!
走啦 小姐
Let’s go, honey. – Don’t touch…
好了 多伊尔先生
All right, Mr. Doyle.
你要干什么?
What are you gonna do?
这个怎么办? – 让她睡吧
What about this one? – Let her sleep.
多伊尔先生 你的工作就是回去
[Blue] What you’re going to do, Mr. Doyle, is to go back,
把脱节车箱里的乘客 全都集中起来
collect all the passengers from the cars we’ve cut loose,
陪他们走到28街的车站
and walk them to 28th Street station.
谁会喜欢在隧♥道♥里下车… – 照我说的做
People hate to get off in a tunnel… – Just do as you’re told.
对不起
Excuse me.
对不起 我能跟他走吗? 我有个非常重要的约会
Excuse me. Can I go with him? I got this very important appointment to see.
谁都不准离开
Nobody else leaves.
这下惨了
Aw, shit.
我想你会让小孩走的
I’m sure you wouldn’t mind if the children were to go.
你给我坐下 太太 没听到我刚说的话吗 我说谁都不准离开
Sit down, madam. Didn’t you hear what I said? I said nobody else leaves.
对不起 先生 你总该告诉我们这是怎么回事吧
Excuse me, mister. Don’t you think we should be let in on what’s happening?
怎么回事?你们被四个手拿机♥枪♥的
What’s happening, sir, is that you’re being held by four very dangerous men
极度危险人物挟持了
armed with machine guns.
我看你这是个蠢问题…
Ask a foolish question… – [cries of dismay]
安静
Be quiet.
安静!只要照我吩咐的去做 你们就会平安没事
Be quiet! Nothing will happen as long as you obey my orders.
才怪 他们在越南也是这样说的
Shit, man. That’s what they said in Vietnam,
结果我的屁♥股♥被打得满是枪眼
and I still got my ass shot full of lead.
给我闭嘴 黑鬼!
Shut your mouth, nigger! – [grunts]
最好都一直闭着 – 灰色先生!
And keep it shut. – Mr. Grey!
真可怕
it’s terrible.
谁要你看的?
Who asked you to look?
好了 绿色先生?
[Blue] All right, Mr. Green?
14街到33街的电力都切掉了
The power’s off from 14th Street to 33rd.
全部四条线路 通勤车和快车
All four tracks. Local and express.
往北和往南的
The north and the southbound.
为什么灯还亮着?
Why am I still seeing lights?
那是紧急照明灯 和信♥号♥♥灯一样 用的是交流电
That’s emergency. They run on AC like the signals.
啊啾!
别这样 好吗? – 对不起
Stop that, will you? – Sorry.
行控中心呼叫佩勒姆
Leave the door open. – [Caz] Command Center calling Pelham.
你是不是把电力切断了?
Did you cut off the power down there?
你没向电力中心报告?你给我听好
Without callin’ to explain? Huh? Now you listen to me.
马上给我住手 马上报告
Cut this out and answer me.
你把整个纽约地铁搞得一团糟了
You’re screwing up the whole New York City subway system.
各位 这里是地铁的行控中心
[Garber] Gentlemen, this is the TA Command Center, come on in.
充满笑声 很棒的地方
A lot of laughs in here. Terrific place.
列车班次 都是以起站名称加出发时间
You see, each train is identified by the name of its terminus
来命名
and the time of its departure.
比如一班快车在下午6:30由伍德郎开出 那这个班次就叫伍德郎 630
Thus an express train leavin’ Woodlawn at 6:30pm would be Woodlawn 6-3-0.
回程时 目的地可能是……
While on its return trip its destination might be, uh…
班次可能就叫… 弗拉特布♥什♥ 825
let’s say, like, Flatbush 8-2-5.
这堆废话希望你们都牢记在心
I hope you’re memorizin’ all this junk. I’m gonna ask questions later.
加伯 你怎么说这种话?
Garber, what’s the matter with you?
别紧张 他们听不懂英语的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!