你好 不好意思打扰你
How do you do? I’m sorry to bother you like this.
好个住家 郎曼先生 – 过奖
Nice place you got here, Mr. Longman. – Thanks.
可以交待一下 你今天下午的行踪吗?
Can you give us an account of your whereabouts this afternoon?
干嘛?
Why?
你在工作吗? – 没有
Were you at work? – No.
为什么没有? – 我上夜班
Why not? – I work nights.
你在哪工作? – 肯尼迪机场
Where do you work? – Kennedy Airport.
你在那儿做什么工作? – 我是…装卸车手
What do you do over there? – I’m a… fork-lift operator.
我小舅子在泽西那边 也是干这行的
Oh, I got a brother-in-law does that over in Jersey.
那好啊 – 有趣的工作
That’s interesting work.
呃 你今天下午在哪里 郎曼先生?
What, uh… Where were you this afternoon, Mr. Longman?
干嘛? – 你告诉我哪里 我就告诉你干嘛
Why? – You tell me where, I’ll tell you why.
我 呃…就在这里
I was, uh… right here.
你有人证吗?
Can anyone verify that fact?
你说过要告诉我♥干♥嘛的
You said you’d tell me why.
你整个下午都在这里吗? – 我下午都在睡觉
[Garber] You were here all afternoon? – I sleep in the afternoon.
整个下午都在睡? – 大约一个钟头前才起床
All afternoon? – Well… till about an hour ago.
不过你听过有人劫车了? – 劫什么车?
But you heard about the hijacking? – What hijacking?
地铁列车 – 地铁…!
The subway train. – Subway… [laughs]
你一定在开玩笑! – 我像是在开玩笑吗?
You gotta be kiddin’! – Do I look like I’m kiddin’?
我是说 如果我在开玩笑 我会来这里吗 老哥?
I mean, would I be here if I was kiddin’, mister?
地铁…!谁会干那种事?
[chuckles] Subway…! Who’d wanna do a thing like that?
嘿 扎 你有火柴吗? – 没有
Hey, Z. You got a match? – No.
你有搜索票吗? – 没有
You got a warrant? – No.
最高法♥院♥规定 除非你们要逮捕我 否则一定要有搜索票
Supreme Court says you have to have a warrant, unless I’m under arrest.
哦 是吗?规定是规定 也许十分钟之后 规定又改了
The way things are goin’, they’re gonna be changin’ that in about 10 minutes.
郎曼先生 你有火柴吗? – 没有
Mr. Longman, you got a match? – No.
没关系 我用炉火
That’s all right. I’ll get it at the stove.
我来开
[grunts] I’ll get it.
不大好开
It’s a little tricky.
开不好会爆♥炸♥的
Has a tendency to explode.
快点 里科 走啦
Come on, Rico, let’s go.
谢谢 郎曼先生
Thanks, Mr. Longman.
再见郎曼先生 我们还会来的
Mr. Longman, we’ll be back later.
是吗?虽然我和地铁公♥司♥有过不愉快 遭受过不公正的处罚
Yeah? Listen, I know I got a gripe with the TA. I know I got a bum rap.
但是我绝不会 干♥你♥刚告诉我的那种傻事
But I wouldn’t do anythin’ as stupid as what you just told me.
你当我是什么人?一个笨蛋?
What do think I am? A jerk?
你帮帮忙 给我滚出去
Do me a favor, will ya? Get the hell outta here.
别这样 郎曼先生 职责所在 我们要跟着线索查案
Come on, Mr. Longman. We have to follow our leads. it’s our job!
是哦 有什么了不起的
Yeah, yeah. Big deal.
喂 这是我家 我有权要求不被打扰
Look, I got my rights. This is my home. I want a little peace!
帮帮忙 给我滚出去
Just do me a favor, will ya? Get the hell outta here.
对不起打扰你了 郎曼先生
Sorry if we bothered ya, Mr. Longman.
走吧 里科
Come on, Rico.
啊啾! – 祝你健康!
[sneezes] – Gesundheit!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!