Sevilla, long-distance phone call for you. – Coming.
不好意思 我马上回来
Excuse me, please. I won’t be a moment.
理查德是我不会落到艾玛那个下场的原因
Richard is why I’m not going to end up like Emma.
我讨厌被电♥话♥打断 第二组继续来演好吗?
I hate to be interrupted for phone calls. Could I have the second cast, please?
让我们从手推车那里继续 准备好了吗? 走…
Let’s go from the wheelbarrow. Ready? And…
你可以把灯打开 没关系的
You can turn on the light, it’s OK.
我没想吵醒你 -你没吵醒我
I didn’t mean to wake you. – You didn’t.
我一直跟尤里在一起
I was with Yuri.
你还好吗? -嗯 很好
Are you OK? – Oh, yes.
我有吃避孕药
I’ve been taking the pill.
以防万一
Just in case.
我的天啊
Good God.
没什么好担心的 去睡觉吧
There’s nothing to worry about. Go to sleep now.
你不想谈谈吗? -不想
Don’t you wanna talk? – No.
我怕会扫兴
It might spoil it.
回床上去吧 睡个好觉 -哦 埃米利娅
Go back to bed. Sleep well. – Oh, Emilia.
为我高兴吧 妈妈 -好
Be glad for me, Momma. – I am.
我为你感到高兴 我只是没想到… 发生的这么快 我担心你…
I am, I just didn’t think it would… it would be so soon that you…
担心我什么?
That I what?
担心你不能专心… 跳舞
That you wouldn’tjust… wanna dance.
哦 妈
Oh, Mom.
回去睡觉
Go back to bed.
快去 没事的
Go on. It’s OK.
快去吧
Go on.
你怎么样? -OK
How are you? – OK.
我们走
Let’s go.
大约每周一次 你♥爸♥和我会检查一下有什么新货到
About once a week, Dad and I would check out all the new stuff.
而艾玛和我会偷偷溜到三楼 试穿所有昂贵的礼服
And Emma and I would go up to the third floor, try on all the most expensive dresses.
有一次我们待了太久都错过排练了…
Once we stayed so long we missed rehearsals…
喂 回头再聊
Hey, I’ll see you later.
待在那里几个小时 试穿衣服…
…stay up there for hours, trying these dresses…
哦 罗西
Oh, Rosie.
来见见我的孩子们 这是埃米利娅和伊桑 -嗨
Meet my children. This is Emilia and Ethan. – Hi.
乔·罗森博格 他是你♥爸♥和我还在舞团时候的乐队指挥
Joe Rosenberg, the conductor of the company when Dad and I were in it.
他是当时最棒的一个 -我现在仍然是
He was the best. – I still am.
只不过现在我指挥音乐剧
Only now I conduct musicals.
银子更多而且是个铁饭碗 喂 你们要去哪里?
More bread and a permanent pad. Hey, where are you goin’?
那里 我们住在卡内基音乐厅 你老婆怎么样了 乔?
There. We live at Carnegie Hall. How’s your wife, Joe?
哪一个? 从上次见你到现在我已经有两个了
Which one? I’ve had two since I last saw you.
不是吧 好吧 那她们三个怎么样了?
No. Well, how’s all three of them?
好极了 我一直没见过
Dynamite. I never see ’em.
那谁怎么样了 叫什么名字来着? -韦恩
How’s whatshisname? – Wayne.
跟我们另一个女儿在俄克拉荷马州 我们在这里过夏天
In Oklahoma with our other daughter. We’re here for the summer.
好极了 那我就放心了
Terrific. I’m loose.
你放弃了在百老汇指挥芭蕾剧?
You gave up the ballet to conduct on Broadway?
你真是一个没脑子的男人 -而你是一个没酒的女人
You are a man without soul. – And you are a woman without wine.
他带来的酒吗? -是的 他带来的
Did he bring this wine? – Yes, he brought it.
很有品位
Taste, he got.
你很有脑子 亲爱的 -但没有品味
You have much soul, darling. – But not much taste.
对了
Correct.
我来接 -“我来接”
I’ll get it. – “I’ll get it.”
闭嘴
Shut up.
喂?
Hello?
迪迪 埃米利娅应该感到荣幸 -“荣幸”?
Deedee, it’s honor to Emilia. – “Honor”?
尤里是近年来我见过最好的舞者 -当然了 亲爱的 他是俄♥国♥人
Yuri is the best dancer I know in years. – Of course, my dear. He’s Russian.
又对了
Correct.
不管你信不信 琳达已经被耶鲁大学录取了
And, believe it or not, Linda’s been accepted at Yale.
我猜没人会去普林斯顿大学了
I guess nobody wants to go to Princeton any more.
嗯 至少我的孩子不会
Well, obviously not my kids.
五个孩子选了五所不同的学校 但没有一个选择我的母校
All five picked different schools, but not one picks my alma mater.
你觉得这是受我影响吗? -不 卡特
Would you say that was a reflection on me? – No, Carter.
我觉得这是受普林斯顿大学的影响
I’d say that was a reflection on Princeton.
你心存偏见
You’re biased.
很多年了
For years.
打扰一下 杰克琳小姐 -随便找个地方放下
Excuse me, Miss Jacklin. – Just put ’em down anywhere.
很显然我不能在这里吻你 -我并没有感到伤心
Obviously I can’t kiss you here. – It wouldn’t upset me.
玛吉可能会伤心
It might upset Maggie.
会伤心到跟你离婚吗?
Enough to give you a divorce?
我只需要跟她要求离婚就可以了 艾玛 你知道的
All I’d have to do is ask for a divorce, Emma. You know that.
然后呢?
Well?
你会放弃跳舞吗? -为什么不?
Would you give up dancing? – Why not?
15年前我就问过你了 然后是14年前 13年前
I asked you 15 years ago. 14 years ago. 13.
现在问我一下
Ask me now.
你知道吗 我…
You know, I…
我一直很好奇 -你是怎么处理这些花的?
I’ve always wondered. – What do you do with all these flowers?
送给医院
Give them to hospitals.
艾玛…
Emma…
你知道我们关系维持到现在的一个原因吗?
You know one of the reasons we’ve lasted so long?
别告诉我 卡特
Tell me another, Carter.
因为我们的情况对你而言很合适 你喜欢这样若即若离的感情
Because the whole arrangement has suited you. You liked the limitations.
我不确定现在是否喜欢了
I’m not so sure I do any more.
但我很确定
Well, now I do.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
我也是
So am I.
请进
Come in.
那好 我觉得我最好离开了
Well, I guess I’d better be running along.
你以后还希望我顺路过来吗?
Would you rather I didn’t stop by later?
嗯 过来一下
No, stop by.
我们说不定还能谈完这个季度
We might as well finish out the season.
回见
See you later.
你真是疯了 留下来吧
Really, you are crazy. Stay.
尤里 我妈妈会发火的 -那她也疯了
Yuri, my mother would have a fit. – Then she is also crazy.
她只是一位很得体的女士
She’s just a very proper lady.
你真是疯了 我不能这样 -能
You’re crazy. I can’t. – Yes.
半个小时 好不好? -不 整个晚上
Half an hour, then. – No, all night.
求你了
Please.
为什么?
Why?
我想家了
I’m homesick.
现在转过身来向上看
Now turn your back to the new direction and look up.
目光看着手臂的方向
Spot over your hand-arm line.
OK 好 第二组
OK, good. Second group, please.
我们练习一个手臂动作 准备好
Let’s do a port de bras. Be ready.
还有…
And…
肩膀放松
Don’t tighten your shoulder.
轻柔一点
Very soft.
你迟到了 -为什么这么晚才来?
You’re late. – Why you come so late?
被困在厕所里了
Stuck in the bathroom.
男孩们看见信♥号♥♥灯了吗? -排成一线 不要散开
Boys, see the ink lighters? – Lines. Together.
它们在闪光 -再直一点 胳膊 不要忘记
They’re flashing. – Straight lines, please. Arms. Don’t forget.
那时我真是被你迷的神魂颠倒
I had more than just the hots for you back then.
但我身材不如你老公火♥辣♥
But back then I didn’t look so good in tights.
所以你现在成了他的老婆
Now the toe shoe’s on the other foot.
是这样吗? -是
Is it, now? – Yeah.
现在我们身材都走形了
Now we both don’t look so good in tights.
你说的是你自己吧 -没错
You speak for yourself. – I am.
我们可以重温一下过去 宝贝儿
I can open up new vistas for you, my sweet.
跳舞的人都是蠢货
Dancers are dumb.
我的意思是你都知道些什么? 孩子和芭蕾 对不对?
I mean, what do you know? Babies and ballet, right?
那你除了音乐和离婚又知道些什么 对不对?
Well, what do you know except for music and divorce, right?
请让我们来鉴定一下
One moment for station identification, please.
书 贿赂 黄色画像
Books. Corruption. Dirty pictures.
离婚是让心伤心的
Divorce is a bummer,
紫罗兰是蓝色的
violets are blue.
柴可夫斯基是伟大的…
Tchaikovsky is great…
你也是伟大的
and so are you.
你真好 我正需要这样
That’s nice. I needed that.
回想当年的时候 我在 西区52街道有一套公♥寓♥ 你…
Back in the icebox age, I had an apartment on West 52nd Street. You…
还没到最精彩的部分你就离开了
You left before the best part.
你不记得了 是吗? -不 我记得
You don’t remember, do you? – Yes, I do.
是在爵士乐节的时候
It was over ajazz joint.
现在… 不要走了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!