Ethan, show Janina her room, please. – Sure.
你一定爱上这里的…
You’re going to love it here…
想不想看一些精彩的东西? 来吧
You wanna see something wonderful? Come.
左 右 左 右
Left, right, left, right.
OK? 明白了吗?
OK?
现在 左肩 然后…
Now, left shoulder. And…
左 右 不…
Left, right. No…
要记住 是左 右 左 右
So remember, it’s left, right, left, right.
你必须在做的时候就像你真的在闪光一样 像一颗钻石 你懂吗?
You must do it so that really you shine. Like diamond, you know?
恩 好的…
OK. And…
一 一 一
One. One. One.
再近一点儿 近点儿 这就对了 就是这样 对了
More close. Close. That’s right, that’s right, that’s right.
这样更多一点 这样 不是这样和这样 明白吗?
More this way, this, instead of this and this, OK?
非常犀利 一 哒 哒 哒 哒 哒 哒
Just very sharp. One. Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap.
那个非常好 那个也很不错 不 这个一般
That’s very good. That’s good. No, it is good.
你觉得她会成功吗 韦恩?
You think she can make it, Wayne?
就算她没成功你会在乎吗?
Will you care if she doesn’t?
不会
No.
只要她没有
As long as she doesn’t.
还会在意你以前没成功?
Still care you didn’t?
艾玛说我嫁给你是因为我知道自己做不到
Emma said I married you ’cause I knew I couldn’t.
那不是真的
That’s not true.
她还说了些别的事情
She said something else.
她说我怀埃米利娅的时候…
She said I got pregnant that first time with Emilia…
是因为我想向大家证明
because I wanted to prove to everybody…
你不是同性恋
that you weren’t gay.
而且这有部分是真的
And that’s partly true.
我早就知道了
I knew that.
你知道?
You did?
我也不得不向大家证明
I had to prove it too.
所以我任由你毁了你的事业
So I let you ruin your career.
不 我给你增加了一个家庭的重担 你本来可以有所成就…
No, I saddled you with a family. You could have been something…
我? 不 不 不 永远不会的 不会是我
Me? No, no, no, never. Not me.
嘿 我得到了我想要的
Hey, I got what I wanted.
我也是
So did I.
你为什么不问我呢? -阿德莱德讨厌付加班费
Why you don’t ask me? – Adelaide hates to pay overtime.
没有舞伴 你怎么能排练呢?
How you supposed to rehearse without partner?
你从卡罗琳和我这里要的太多了
You make too much from Carolyn and me.
但是不管怎么样我向你道歉
But I apologize anyway.
继续 过来 来 一起来
Keep doing. Come, come, come on.
所以…
So…
我们能一块儿吃晚饭吗? -我很忙
Can we have supper? – I’m busy.
吃完饭? -睡觉
After supper? – Bed.
好啊
OK.
埃米利娅…
Emilia…
开玩笑的
Is joke.
我不这么想
I don’t think so.
来吧 还有…
Come on. And…
这不是开玩笑
That’s no joke.
不错吧?
Nice?
是的
Yes.
那就笑一下
So smile.
我们继续跳吧
Let’s go on.
太棒了
Bravo.
简直精彩极了 太棒了 你… 她是不是美极了?
Emilia, it was marvelous. It was so wonderful. You… Wasn’t she wonderful?
上楼然后左转
Up these stairs and to the left.
再吻一下 就一下
Just one more kiss. Just one more kiss.
感觉太好了 大功告成
It was so good. Now it’s all done.
你跳的太好了
Emilia. You were so good.
跳的太精彩了 -我爱死你了
You were so good. – I just loved you.
他来了 这是尤里 尤里 这是我的姐姐贾尼娜
And there he is. There’s Yuri. Yuri, this is my sister Janina.
你拿到了? 你不是开玩笑吧? 你拿到他的签名了?
You got it? You’re kidding me. You got his autograph?
你是无与伦比的 亲爱的
You were absolutely wonderful, dearie.
真了不起 太漂亮了…
You were incredible. That was beautiful…
选一种感觉
Pick a feeling.
嫉妒
Envy.
她的舞蹈人生才刚刚开始
Her life is just beginning.
但并不会很长 迪迪
It’s not a very long one, Deedee.
我知道
I know.
只要这能如她所愿就好
Well, as long as it gives her what she wants.
一定会的
It will.
肯定会
It will.
哦艾玛
Oh, Emma.
要是她懂得我们所知道的一切的该多好啊
If only she knew everything we know.
没他妈所谓
It wouldn’t matter a damn.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!