Oh, no.
山姆呢
Where’s Sam?
我把她送到车上了
I put her in her car.
你怎么她了
You did what?
我把她送到她的车上了 我告诉她让她走
I put her in her car. I just told her to leave.
你把唯一清醒能开车的人送走了
You just sent away the only one of us sober enough to drive?
-对 -你是没法接受
-Yeah. -You just couldn’t stand the fact
她更喜欢我这个事实
that she might prefer me to you.
-瞎扯 -本来就是 加里
-That’s not true. -It is true, Gary!
我和她关系不一般 手拉手来着
I was getting somewhere. We held hands.
-我是想帮忙 -你在帮自己
-I was just trying to help! -You were trying to help yourself, more like!
上帝啊 我将功补过来着 你们还没完了
Jesus, I do something right for a change and you fuckers get on my case.
头次听到你承认错误
Wow, that’s the first time I’ve ever heard you admit being wrong.
我说的是将功 功
I said I did something right!
对啊 “补过”不是吗
Yeah, “for a change”.
所以 这说明你肯定做错了什么
So? Meaning the rest of the time you’re wrong.
不可能
Not necessarily.
听着 我是想让她离开这危险的地方
Look, I just thought it was best to keep her out of harm’s way.
那我们呢 我们就呆在这危险的地方
And what about us, Gary? Aren’t we in harm’s way?
我们没事的 皮特 开玩笑 我们可是五个火枪手
We’re all right, Pete. Come on, we’re The Five Musketeers.
不 现在是四个火枪手了
No, we’re the Four Musketeers.
等下 我们怎么知道你让她上车了
Wait, how do we know you put her in the car?
我们怎么知道你是你
How do we know you’re you?
我当然是我
Of course I’m me!
-你到底是谁 加里 -我是加里·金
-Well, who the fuck are you, Gary? -I’m Gary King.
只有一个加里·金 我怎么知道你们是谁
There’s only one Gary King. How do I know you guys are you?
我们一直在一起
We’ve been together the whole time.
也许你们全被换了呢 你怎么知道圈仔不再是圈仔了
You might all not be you. How did you know O-Man wasn’t O-Man?
因为他的胎记回来了
Because his birthmark was back.
-那怎么了 -巴希尔说过
-What does that prove? -Because of what Basil said.
他们通过基因复♥制♥人
They make a copy from your DNA.
所以他的胎记又出来了
That’s why he had his birthmark.
他是新的 就像刚生下一样
He was new, like a baby.
成人版婴儿 或者婴儿版成人
Like a man-baby. Like a “maybe”.
假的奥利弗不会有真奥利弗身上那些后天的东西
Oliver with none of the shit that had happened to the real Oliver.
激光除痕手术
The laser surgery!
所以空壳真的是只是空壳
So the blanks really are just blank?
没装饰 没眼泪 没伤疤
No wear and tear, no scars.
史蒂文 1987年我们玩板球我推了你一把
Steven, in 1987 we were playing cricket and I accidentally pushed you
你坐在玻璃瓶上了差点爆了菊花
onto a broken bottle that nearly went up your ass.
-干嘛 -让我们看你的屁♥股♥
-So? -Show us your bum.
-很漂亮 -谢谢
-Very nice. -Thank you.
皮特 1988你搞到了一辆铃木摩托
Pete, you got that 50cc Suzuki in 1988,
我骑的时候轧过了你的腿
and you let me have a go on it and I ran over your leg.
什么情况
What the fuck?
等等 是另一条腿
Oh, wait, it’s the other one.
安迪 1986年我们一起玩刀的时候
Andy, in 1986 we re-enacted the Knife Game from Aliens
我把你的中指扎穿了
and I stabbed you in the middle finger.
怎么不提1997年 你嗑药过量
How about December 1997, when you OD’d
我开车送你去医院 四倍超速
and I drove you to the hospital four times over the limit
车翻了 我差点弄断自己的股动脉
and I ended up rolling the car and almost severing my femoral artery,
然后你奇迹般的恢复正常
at which point you made a miraculous fucking recovery
直接午夜狂奔了 留下我一个人
and ran off into the night, leaving me to get arrested
经过了十二小时抢救才活下来
after 12 hours of life-saving surgery?
你说这些没意义
Either one of those will do.
-谢谢 -你呢
-Thank you. -What about you?
很简单
That’s easy.
-那很容易就画上去的 -纹身不都是画上去的吗
-That could have been drawn on. -Aren’t all tattoos drawn on?
-没错 -让我们看胳膊
-Yeah. -Show us your arm.
-啥 -把胳膊露出来
-What? -Show us your arm.
不 不
No, no.
你在五年级舞会上从舞台上掉下来
You fell off stage at the fifth-year ball fucking around
胳膊肘脱臼了
and dislocated your elbow.
装入钢板的时候留下了疤
You’ve got a scar where they put the metal plate in.
我没必要给你们看任何东西 好吧
I don’t have to show you anything, all right?
我是加里·金 我知道自己是
I’m Gary King. I know I’m me.
如果我不是我 我怎么知道你头上那梁上
If I’m not me, then how do I know that carved into that beam above your head
刻着的字是”国王加里”
are the words “King Gary”?
那刻得根本不是什么”国王加里”
But it doesn’t say “King Gary”.
怎么可能 绝对是
Yes, it does. Doesn’t it?
不 那刻着是”国王基佬”
No. It says “King Gay”.
哪个混♥蛋♥把”R”给我划掉了
Some cunt scrubbed out the “R”!
-是我 -为什么
-That was me. -Why?
“国王基佬” 意思是后宫三千尽菊花
“King Gay”. That means fuck-all anyway.
谢菲尔德老师都记得 还有奥利弗
Mr. Shepherd remembered stuff, so did Oliver.
选择性记忆 明白吗
Selective memory, remember?
我们多少年没见你了 一见面你就把我们骗来这里
We don’t see you for years and you just pitch up and bring us here.
你还是想点有力的证据证明你是人类吧
You better come out with some hard evidence that you’re human,
否则我们就动手证明了
otherwise we’re going to find out for ourselves.
你想要证据
You want evidence?
瞧着
There!
这可以证明我是人类
That proves I’m human!
这可以证明你够蠢
It proves you’re stupid.
说得对
Exactly!
他是加里 是他
It’s Gary. It’s Gary.
所有人都在找我们
The whole town’s out looking for us.
好事 所有人都在外面 那里面就没人了
That’s a good thing. If everybody’s outside, that means nobody’s inside.
加里 等等 该死
Gary, wait! Fuck!
加里 加里 什么叫”里面就没人了”
Gary, Gary! What do you mean “nobody’s inside”?
我是说我们可以继续
I mean we can still do this!
继续什么
Do what exactly?
继续行动啊
Oh, we’re still on the crawl.
“国王基佬”
“King Gay”.
皮特
Peter?
皮特
Peter.
我就觉得是你 你没事吧
I thought that was you. Are you okay?
我怎么
Am I what?
我知道在学校我们互相看不顺眼
I know we didn’t see eye to eye at school.
上帝作证我是想表示歉意
Goodness knows I regret that.
刚才在酒吧里我就想跟你说了
I wanted to say something back at the pub,
但我对自己做的事情觉得很羞耻
but I felt so terribly ashamed by what I’d done.
接受我的歉意吧 皮特 求你了
Let me make it up to you, Peter. Please.
加里 你疯了吗 我们跑太远了
Gary, you’re out of your mind! We’ve come too far.
这是要自杀
It’s fucking suicide.
我知道 哪怕死了 我们也要到世界尽头去
I know. We are going to get to The World’s End if it kills us.
皮特呢
Where’s Pete?
我恨你
I hate you!
你这该死的的混♥蛋♥ 我恨你
You fucking bastard! I hate you!
皮特 别这样 你这是干嘛啊 皮特
Pete! Leave it! Why are you doing this, Peter?
我们不想伤害你
We don’t want to hurt you.
行了 哥们 没必要这样
Come on, mate! It’s not worth it!
有必要 绝对有必要
Yes, it fucking is!
他干什么
What’s he doing?
该死
Oh, shit.
皮特…
Peter…
皮特…
Peter…
我得说 我对你很失望 皮特
I must say, I’m very disappointed in you, Peter.
我要把它们的灯都捶灭
I’ll punch their fucking lights out.
安迪 不行 它们数量太多
Andy! No, no, no, there’s too many of them.
皮特
Pete.
皮特
Peter.
我们得走了 加里说的对
We gotta go. Gary’s right.
我们要去国王之颅
We gotta get to The King’s Head. Exactly.

What?
我们不去国王之颅 那事儿完了
We are not going to The King’s Head. We’re done.
我们要做早都该做的事情
We’re going to do what we should have done in the first place.
去开上野兽 立即离开这里
Get The Beast and get out of here.
立即他妈的离开 绝不再来
We are fucking leaving and we are never coming back.
你可以自愿跟我们走
Now, you can either come with us willingly
或者我把你干到然后扛着你走
or I’m gonna knock you the fuck out and carry you there myself.
-你选吧 -好了好了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!