but I would drop her in a heartbeat if it meant
我立马就会甩了她
that I had one last chance with you.
史蒂文 我和加里·金之间没有什么事
Steven, there’s nothing between me and Gary King.
他妈的
Oh, fuck.
不好意思
Sorry.
把你的脚从她身上拿开
Hey! Get your feet off her!
把头拧掉 就像拧开阿司匹林药瓶一样把她的头拧掉
Pop its head off! Pop its head off like an aspirin bottle.
蓝血人
Blue-bloods?
过去3分钟我们的提议都不如
Nothing suggested in the last three minutes
碎碎蛋头博士来得好
has been better than Smashy-Smashy Egg Men.
-都比不上 -他妈的到底怎么回事
-No. Nothing. -What the hell’s going on?
你们想好怎么叫那些自称不是机器人的机器人了吗
Did you guys think of a name for the robots who aren’t robots?
我想我们就叫空壳人了
I’m afraid we’ve drawn a blank.
那我们刚刚就在花♥园♥里和两个空白人♥大♥干了一场
Well, we just had a barney with two blanks in the beer garden.
-我们现在就走吧 -同意
-We have to leave now! -Agreed.
我们出发去美人鱼
Let’s hit The Mermaid.
-等等 什么 -第八家啊
-Wait, what? -Number eight.
“第八家”
“Number eight”?
-他妈的 -安迪 怎么回事
-Oh, fuck. -Andy, what’s happening?
加里认为我们应该继续按计划行动
Gary thinks we should keep on with the crawl
因为他们知道我们要做什么
because they know what we’re doing
但他们不知道我们知道他们要做什么
but they don’t know that we know what they’re doing.
而且主要别人也没更好的主意 所以他妈的就这样了
And basically no one else has a better idea, so fuck it.
什么
What?
等等
Wait!
伙计们 伙计们 我有一个更好的主意
Guys! Guys! I’ve got a better idea.
我的车就停在附近
I’m parked right round here somewhere.
把车开过来 我们就马上走 史蒂文 告诉他们
Haul it. Just go! Steven, tell them!
加里说如果我们现在打算离开 他们就会抓到我们
Gary said they’ll get us if we try and leave now.
现在说离开已经太晚了 来吧
We’re way past leaving now. Come on.
美人鱼
没错 就该这样
Oh, yeah.
孩子们就想要这样的
This is what the kids want.
有点疯狂 不是吗
This is a bit mad, isn’t it?
这才是完美 我们可以躲在这里 我去拿点酒
This is perfect. We can hide out in here. I’ll get the drinks in.
-好计划 圈仔
-Good plan, O-Man.
小心空壳人
Keep an eye out for blanks.
你终于领会了
You’ve got it.
-你之前为什么不说 -说什么
-Why didn’t you say anything? -About what?
你在花♥园♥里说的那些
About what you said in the garden.
我一直想说
I always wanted to.
但总觉得没有合适的时机
It just never seemed like the right moment.
总有别的事要做
Something always got in the way.
给 喝了这些吧
Here you go, get these down you.
谢了
Thanks.
史蒂文
Steven?
求求你 我还有好多事没做呢
Please! I have so much to live for!
-是我 你个笨蛋 -巴希尔
-It’s me, you numpty. -Basil!
我就知道 看到你们的脸就意味着麻烦来了
I knew seeing your faces again would spell trouble.
等等 我怎么知道你是不是真正的你
Wait. How do I know it’s really you?
因为我是唯一要告诉你牛顿海文真♥相♥的人
Because I’m the only one who’s going to tell you the truth about Newton Haven.
现在 你还记得1990年6月22号♥傍晚发生的事吗
Now, do you recall the events of the evening of June the 22nd, 1990?
不记得了 但我认识一个人 他记得
No, but I know a man who does.

Here you go.
有我们认识的人吗
See anyone we know?
-甜心三明治 -甜心三明治
-The Marmalade Sandwich. -The Marmalade Sandwich.
她们还像过去一样美
They look good.
-是灯光的效果 -是酒的效果
-It’s the lights. -It’s the drink.
谁管它是什么的效果
Who cares what it is?
史蒂文
Steven?
史蒂文
Steven?
他们就是那晚来的
That was the night they arrived.
记得那颗流星吗 那就是他们
Remember the shooting star? That was them.
一开始什么事都没有
Nothing happened at first.
他们在准备 躲在地下 准备着
They were getting ready, burrowing in underground, preparing.
不久以后 人们就开始转变了
Not long after you lot left, people started to change.
一开始只有一两个 之后越来越多
Just one or two at first, then more.
他们替换了有影响力的大人物 占领了大学
They replaced people of influence, taking over the institutions,
重建 重塑 重组
remaking, remodeling, refurbishing.
他们尽一切可能 让我们成为他们
Doing everything they could to make us join them.
我找不到史蒂文了 其他人在哪里
I can’t find Steven. Where are the others?
他们在调情
They’re blending in.
神经病
Oh, crumbs.
替代品不是恶魔 完全不是
It’s not like the replacements were evil, far from it.
人们变得更友好 这就是他们做的
People got a lot friendlier. That’s how they do it,
这不是占领 是融合
It’s not an invasion, it’s a merger.
他们不想除掉我们 根本不想
They don’t want to get rid of us, not if they can help it.
他们只是想让我们变得更像他们
They just want to make us more like them.
改变我们思考的方式
Change the way we think.
把我们和其他人都带到一条生产线上
Bring us into line with all the others.
成为他们链条的一环
Become another link in their chain.
这一切都很好 除非你拒绝
Which is fine, unless you say no.
然后你就会被替换掉
That’s when you get replaced.
一旦他们拿到你的基因 你就完了
Once they get your DNA, they’ve got you.
他们怎么拿
How do they do that?
用他们想用的任何方式
Any way they like.
血液检测 打♥针♥护士 汗液 亲吻 杯缘的唾液
Blood tests, the nit nurse, sweat, kissing, saliva on the rim of a glass.
不然我为什么要用这么奇怪的吸管喝酒
Why do you think I drink with this crazy straw?
现在看上去不那么奇怪了吧
Not so crazy now, is it?
如果你反对他们 他们就会创造一个同意他们的你
If you’re not on their side, they’ll create a version that is.
他们可以复♥制♥一模一样的你 甚至创造更年轻的你
They can bring you back exactly the same or even make you young again.
那看上去很像你 甚至还有你的记忆
It looks like you, it even has your memories,
但事实上那只是传播他们信息的管道
but really it’s just a vessel to spread their message.
信任 爱 尊敬 欲望
Trust, love, respect, desire.
都以进化的名义被取代了
Replaced in the name of progress.
那么 那些被替代的人怎么样了
So, what happens to the people who get replaced?
废容器 别问我他们怎么样了
The empties? Don’t ask me what happens to them.
为什么 废容器怎么样了
Why, what happens to the empties?
我告诉过你不要问我
I told you not to ask me that!
快走 快离开这里 否则就太晚了
Go! Get out, before it’s too late!
-巴希尔 -我说过快走
-Basil? -I said go!
这太不好了
This just can’t be good.
山姆 你高二高三的时候喜欢的男孩子是谁 阿德里安
Sam, who was the boy that you liked in sixth form? Adrian?
阿德里安·基恩 怎么了
Adrian Keane. Why?
他在那里
He’s over there.
山姆 过得怎么样
Hey, Sam. How’s life?
-山姆 我们得离开这里 -我们得离开这里
-Sam, we have to get out of here! -We have to get out of here!
-其他人在哪里 -他们在调情
-Where are the others? -They’re blending in.
他妈的
Oh, fuck!
-加里 -不要 再来一首歌♥
-Gary! -Oh. No, just one more song.
加里 她是空白人
Gary, she’s a blank!
别这么歧视
Don’t be so judgmental.
他妈的…
Oh, for fuck…
学校联谊会
好吧 走吧
Oh, yeah. Come on.
还是到手了 够了就是够了
Still got it. Enough’s enough.
我们快走
Let’s go.
等等 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold up. Hold up.
你们要去哪
Where are you all going?
-我们要走了 -真的 怎么回事
-We’re leaving. -Really? What happened?
-阿德里安·基恩在酒吧里 -蠢货
-Adrian Keane was in that bar. -Prick.
我还以为你喜欢阿德里安·基恩
I thought you liked Adrian Keane.
-阿德里安·基恩已经死了 -天啊
-Adrian Keane is dead. -Oh, God.
八年前在意大利 阿德里安·基恩死于一场摩托车事故
Adrian Keane died in a motorbike accident in Italy eight years ago.
-是吗 -他们肯定拿到了他的基因
-Did he? -They must have had his DNA on file.
然后才能复♥制♥一个他
That’s how they were able to replicate him.
他们知道怎么抓到我们 老兄 他们知道一切
They know how to get to us, man. They know everything.
他们不知道阿德里安死了
They didn’t know Adrian was dead.
他们知道的足够诱惑我们了
They knew enough to tempt us.
他们知道这三个家伙看到穿着校服的姑娘就无法自拔
They knew these three would fall for a bunch of girls in school uniform.
-谁不会呢 我说的对吧 -他妈的还真对
-Hey, who wouldn’t? Am I right? -Fuck, yeah.
我们得离开这个镇子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!