I understand.
太感谢你们了
Thanks a bunch.
我错过了什么
What did I miss?
你的朋友们想帮忙
Your friends trying to help.
我们不需要你们的帮忙
We don’t need your help.
那我们该做什么
Well, what should we do?
我建议你们该干什么就干什么
I suggest you get on your way.
我觉得我们应该听他的
I think we should do what he says.
好吧
Okay.
双头狗
我们走吧
Here we go.
-来吧 -加里
-Come on! -Gary.
加里
Gary!
我们进去就马上出来 怎样
Let’s just get in and out of this one, yeah?
不要再交新朋友了
No more making new friends.
先生们 浪子回归了
Gentlemen! The prodigal sons return!
要点什么呢 不如来点啤酒
What will it be, one of our guest ales perchance?
我推荐来五杯至高荣耀啤酒 如何
Might I recommend five pints of Crowning Glory?
非常合适 你觉得呢 加里
Rather fitting, wouldn’t you say, Gary?
什么 不好意思 你说什么
What? Sorry. What?
精心酿造 口感跳脱 令人迷醉 泡沫丰富
It’s a delightful brew. Hoppy, nutty, foamy,
喝完是不是还会在舌尖留下水果的味道
Does it have a surprisingly fruity note that lingers on the tongue?
您一看就是个行家
You’re obviously a connoisseur.
那您肯定知道能喝到这种啤酒很难得
Then you’ll already know that it’s a rare treat
仅供流氓 传教士 皇室成员和其他好人
for rogues, reverends, royalty and all good folks between.
那就来五杯
Five of those, please.
欢迎回家 孩子们
Welcome home, boys.
我都不记得他会这么友好
I don’t remember him being that friendly.
他显然是他们中的一员
He’s obviously one of them.
他怎么可能 他记得我
How can he be? He remembered me.
我们不知道他们记得什么
We don’t know what they remember.
可能他们有选择性记忆
Maybe they have selective memories.
没错 就像 他的名字是什么 我
Yeah, like what’s his name? Me.
可能他是其他人中的一员 像老圣人
Maybe he’s one of the others. Like The Reverend.
这很难分辨 对吧
It is very hard to tell, isn’t it?
对 我是说 他是他们中的一个还是他们中的一个
Yeah, I mean, is he one of them or is he one of them?
等等 等等 他们是哪个他们
Wait, wait, which ones are the thems again?
有两个他们 对吧
Well, they’re both thems, aren’t they?
有两种方法来说
But there’s two ways of saying it.
他是他们中的一个还是他们中的一个
Is he one of them or is he one of them?
我们要用不同的名称
We need different terms.
一个指代不是机器人的人
One for the people who aren’t robots
还有一个指代自称不是机器人的机器人
and one for the robots who aren’t robots.
好吧 我们得能区分他们 他们和我们
All right, we need to be able to differentiate between them, them and us.
对 我觉得代词真的很难区分
Yeah, I think the pronouns are really confusing.
对 我甚至都不知道代词是什么意思
Yes. I don’t even know what a pronoun is.
代词自身能起到名词的作用
It’s a word that can function by itself as a noun
但在语境中指代其他东西
which refers to something else in the discourse.
-我没听懂它 -你刚刚就用了一个
-I don’t get it. -You just used one.
-是吗 -用了 “它”就是个代词
-Did I? -Yeah. “It” is a pronoun.
-哪个词 -它
-What is? -It.
-是它 -神啊
-Is it? -Christ.
听着 我们只是要找他妈的一个词而已
Look, we just need a fucking word
只要分辨谁是谁就行了
so we can identify who’s who.
他是空壳 她是空壳 那两个人肯定也是空壳
He’s a blank, she’s a blank, those two people are definitely blanks.
山姆
Sam.
我来 史蒂文
I got this, Steve.
-你好吗 山姆 -神经病
-All right, Sam? -Oh, crumbs.
今晚过得怎么样
How’s your night going?
挺好的 基本还不错
Good. Sort of.
“基本”是什么意思
What do you mean “sort of”?
真奇怪 不是吗
Well, it’s weird, isn’t it?
你回来后发现一切都没变 都又有点不同
You come back and everything’s the same, but sort of different.
怎么不同了
Different how?
就是很奇怪
Just weird.
怎么奇怪了
How weird?
你想知道什么 加里
What are you getting at, Gary?
跟我来
Come with me.
残疾人洗手间
去你妹的 加里 我没给你什么暗示
Puck’s sake, Gary, take a hint.
没关系 我不是要和你做♥爱♥
It’s all right, I’m not trying to have sex with you.
那我们为什么跑到残疾人洗手间里
Why are we in the disabled toilets then?
现在我要告诉你一些事
There’s something I need to tell you right now,
除非你确实想做♥爱♥
unless you do want to have sex,
那样的话 我们先做♥爱♥我再告诉你
in which case I’ll tell you afterwards.
现在就告诉我吧
Tell me right now.
你有没有发现那对双胞胎有些惊悚的地方
Have you noticed anything creepy about The Twins
除了她们是双胞胎这个事实之外
apart from the fact that they’re twins?
她们是双胞胎不意味着她们很惊悚
Just because they’re twins doesn’t automatically make them creepy.
-不 确实会有点惊悚 -你和她们上♥床♥了
-It does a little bit. -You had sex with them.
第一 我没有 第二 你怎么知道的
A, I did not, and, B, how did you know about that?
第一 这个镇子很小
A, it’s a small town,
第二 我不蠢 第三 她们告诉我的
B, I’m not stupid and, C, they told me.
好吧 我们确实睡过一次 但我快累死了
Right. Well, I did once, but I was wasted,
令人惊悚的就是那时好像有四个人在干我一样
which was creepy because it was like there was four of them.
我一点都不骄傲 事实上我确实有点骄傲
I am not proud of it. I am a bit.
-这就是你想告诉我的 -不 这是…
-Is this what you wanted to tell me? -No, this is…
-你还好吗 山姆 -你还好吧 山姆
-Are you okay, Sam? -Are you okay, Sam?
我想抽根烟
I need a cigarette.
-机器鬼 -机器假人怎么样
-Nobots? -How about Fauxbots?
我觉得我们应该彻底撇开这些机器人的问题
I think we should get away from the whole robots thing.
史蒂文
Steven?
他去干什么
What’s he up to?
别担心 他可能是想去上奥利弗的妹妹
Oh, don’t worry, he’s probably just trying to fuck Oliver’s sister.
安迪
Andy.
天啊 那个人就是个渣
Oh, my God, that man is full of shit.
我知道这不会让你们惊讶
I know that’s not a surprise to you.
-他说什么了 山姆 -他说什么了 山姆
-What did he say, Sam? -What did he say, Sam?
他说牛顿海文被机器人占领了 机器人里都是蓝色的东西
He said that Newton Haven has been taken over by robots full of blue stuff
如果我们不按照他们说的做 他们就会把我们变成奴隶
and if we don’t do what they say, they will make us their prisoners.
-你相信他吗 -你相信他吗
-Did you believe him? -Did you believe him?
不信 当然不信
No, of course not.
-你相信他吗 -你相信他吗
-Did you believe him? -Did you believe him?
什么
What?
-看到了吗 -别信他 山姆
-See? -Come on, Sam.
你不会蠢到去相信加里·金的
You know better than to believe Gary King,
神经病
Oh, crumbs.
山姆
Sam!
天啊 你们这两个疯婆娘 放手
God! You creepy bitches, get off!
给我根烟
Chuck us a ciggie.
加里 发生了什么
Gary, what’s happening?
-我在残疾人厕所告诉过你了 -对 你说过
-I told you in the disableds. -Oh, yes, you did.
我们进去吧
We should get inside, eh?
不然就会有人来问他妈的出什么事了
Otherwise people are going to ask what the hell’s going on.
他妈的出什么事了
What the hell’s going on?
-史蒂文 我发现了 -发现什么了
-Steve, I got this. -Got what?
山姆 他配不上你
Sam, he’s not good enough for you.
-什么 -什么
-What? -What?
我们今晚经历了很多疯狂的事
We’ve been through some crazy shit tonight
这让我明白了一些事
and it’s really put things in perspective for me,
如果一切都像看上去那样神经
and if everything is as fucked up as it seems,
那么我要告诉你一些事
then there’s something I need to tell you.
你可能会认为是因为我喝了七杯酒的关系 但不是的
You might think this is because I’ve had seven pints, but it’s not.
不是的
It’s not.
我爱你 山姆
I’m in love with you, Sam.
我一直都爱你
I always have been,
看到你把情感浪费在他妈的加里·金上 我很伤心
and it breaks my heart to see you waste your affections on Gary fucking King.
-那么说有点难听 -不 你搞错了
-Hey, that’s a bit harsh. -Oh, no, you’ve got it all wrong.
-没发生什么…-让我坦白告诉你
-There’s nothing between… -And while I’m being honest,
把所有都摊开来说 我正在和一个健身教练谈恋爱
just to lay it all out there, I am currently seeing a fitness instructor.
她26岁
She’s 26 years old,
但如果我有一次机会能和你在一起

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!