That works for Sisters of Mercy tattoos as well.
我可喜欢这纹身了
I still like the Sisters Of Mercy.
那好的吧 你就别想游泳了
Well, good job, or you’d never go swimming.
-我不懂你说什么 -少装傻
-I’m lost. -Don’t be.
我代表我自己 很高兴再看到你们这群老家伙啊
Well, I for one, think it’s nice to see the old faces again.
多谢啦 伙计
Cheers, mate.
不好意思 这位置有人坐吗
Excuse me? This taken?
这位置有人坐吗
Is this seat taken?
拿去吧 伙计
Have it, mate.
谢啦
Thanks.
那不是…尚恩·霍金
Wasn’t that… Shane Hawkins.
-话说 他不是…-没错 是的
-Hey, didn’t he… -Yes, he did.
等等 尚恩·霍金又怎么了
Hang on. What happened with Shane Hawkins again?
没事的话 我还是不说的好
I’d rather not bring it all up again, if that’s okay.
伙计 皮特 听着
Hey, man. Listen, Pete.
把童年的阴影深埋在心里
Bottling up past trauma can lead to
会对未来的生活造成很大的影响 真的
inadequate coping strategies in later life, apparently
我也不知道 倒不是为了过去的事情
I don’t know, I mean, it’s not even about the past, you know.
不是因为上学他欺负我
It’s not about the fact that he bullied me,
他害我请假比出水痘请假还多
that he made me miss more school days than chicken pox.
也不是因为
It’s not even that
他强迫我整节课躲在厕所蹲坑间里
he forced me to spend entire lessons hiding in a toilet cubicle,
也不是因为他打我打到我眼球移位
or that he punched me so hard he dislodged my eyeball.
也不是因为他毁了我的童年生活
And it’s not even that he ruined a large portion of my childhood.
都不是 只是因为就刚刚 他竟然认不出我了
No, it’s the fact that just then, he didn’t recognize me.
他直直地看着我 就好像之前他完全没这么对我过一样
He looked straight through me like it all meant nothing.
这听起来很奇怪 是吧
That probably sounds weird, doesn’t it?
干了
Shots!
大 家 干 了 干杯
S-H-O-T-S. Shots.
你在干什么 加里
What are you doing, Gary?
我以为这很明显啊 喝酒啊
I thought it was obvious. Shots.
首先 皮特刚刚在说的事情
Firstly, Peter was talking about something
很明显让他觉得很不开心的
which clearly made him feel very uncomfortable.
-没事 安迪 -错了 皮特 怎么可能没事
-It’s all right, Andy. -No, Peter, it’s not all right.
其次 十二杯酒完全超量了 最后 我戒酒了啊
Secondly, 12 pints is more than enough, and thirdly, I don’t fucking drink!
但烈酒不算的 对吧
But shots don’t count, do they?
你说 你想跟我们聊天叙旧 放松放松
You said you wanted to catch up and chew the fat.
我觉得你就是想喝酒
I think you just wanted to drink it.
我们连你的朋友都不是
We’re not here as your friends.
我们变成你的酒友了啊
We’re just your fucking enablers.
酒友 这词好喜感 不是吗 酒友
Enablers. That’s a funny word, isn’t it? Enabler.
加里·金及他的酒友们
Gary King And The Enablers.
这个做乐队的名字正好 史蒂文 记得记下来啊
That’s a good name for a band, Steve. Write that down.
别跟加里一样 加里
Don’t do a Gary, Gary.
-现在还有这说法了 -这说法一直都有
-Oh, is that a thing now, is it? -It’s always been a thing.
你完全不用我们来灌你
You don’t need us to help you get fucked up,
你自己一个人妥妥的可以把自己灌死
you’ve done a perfectly good job so far on your own.
我要去查查有没有回伦敦的公车
I’m gonna go and see if there’s a bus back to London
有人要跟我一起回去吗
if anyone wants to come with me.
你不能走 这次很特别的 这可是我们的纪念日
You can’t go. This is special. This is our anniversary.
这不是什么纪念日 加里
It’s not the anniversary, Gary.
上次我们是六月 现在♥十♥月♥了
We did this in June. It’s October.
没错 但今年是纪念日那年 对吧
Yeah, but it’s the anniversary of the year, isn’t it?
每年都是纪念日的一年
Every year is the anniversary of a year!
如今不同往日了 加里
It’s just not the same anymore, Gary,
不是这镇子变了 是我们变了
and it’s not that the town’s changed, we have changed.
好吧 但你也走不了了 因为公车最后一班刚刚开走
Yeah, well, you can’t go, ’cause the buses are finished.
那我回家居旅馆了 你来吗
Then I’m gonna go back to the B&B. You coming?
早点睡对我来说也不错的
I could do with an early one actually.
我应该去出发找山姆了
I should probably go and find Sam.
是吧 我跟奥利弗一起去找山姆
Yeah, I’m gonna go and find Sam with Oliver.
那就这么定了 行吗
That’s settled then, yeah?
你们知道我怎么想吗 我觉得你们是在嫉妒我
You know what I think? I think you’re jealous.
没错
Yeah,
你们是有房♥有车有老婆有工作
you’ve got your houses and your cars and your wives and your job security.
但你们没有我的有的东西 自♥由♥
But you don’t have what I have. Freedom.
你们是生活的奴隶 而我是自己的主人 跟以前一样
You’re all slaves and I’m free to do what I want any old time.
这就是你想要的吗
And this is what you want?
你好快点长大了 伙计 闯荡一下社会
You should grow up, mate. Join society.
是啊 但我妈妈刚去世
Yeah, but Mum died.
我们都恨遗憾 但现在是时候回家了
And we’re all very sorry, but now it’s time to go home.
我以为我们已经回家了
I thought we were home.
我都为他感到遗憾啊
I can’t help feeling sorry for him.
混账
Don’t.
操 尿 我♥操♥…
Oh! Fuck! Piss! Fuck…
当心 有人尿在地板上了
Careful, the floors a bit pissy.
不是我♥干♥的
Wasn’t me.
那砖倒是我♥干♥的
That was me.
90年的时候干的
Did that back in ’90.
1990年的战绩
1990.
把这墙打的一个洞啊
Punched the shit out of the wall.
我不知道为什么 但那时候感觉很爽
I don’t know why. Seemed important at the time.
你们看上去玩得很开心的样子
You guys look like you’re having a good night, though.
我们正在进行豪饮马拉松 你要不一起来啊
I’m doing The Golden Mile tonight. You want to tag along?
我们可以组成六个火枪手的
We’ll be like The Six Musketeers.
我说我们正在进行豪饮马拉松
I said we’re doing The Golden Mile.
你用不用这么酷啊
You think you’re so cool, don’t you?
但我们更酷
But we were cooler.
我们罩着这镇子的
We owned this town.
我们给你们铺了路 留了线索
We paved the way for you lot. Blazed a trail.
跟你说话呢 看着我
Hey! Look at me when I’m talking to you!
-请别这样 -别这么样
-Please don’t. -Don’t what?
最好别这么做
You don’t want to do that.
是吗
Don’t I?
什么
What?
你现在给我好好解释一下
You need to explain this right now!
安迪 这小子刚刚打我了
Andy, this kid just attacked me.
你少给我转移话题
Don’t you dare change the subject!
他按着我的头撞玻璃
He smashed my head in the mirror.
你知道我刚刚跟谁通话了吗 你妈
You know who I just spoke to? Your mum!
不是地狱打来的 是从博纳矛斯
And not from the afterlife. From fucking Bournemouth.
是真的吗
Is that real?
她说 她已经八个月没跟你说过话了
She says she hasn’t spoken to you for eight months.
-安迪…-他的头就这么掉下来了
-Andy… -His head just came off!
想都别想 加里 你这次不可能糊弄过关了
No, Gary, you are not gonna wriggle out of it this time.
见他妈鬼
WTF
这坑有人占了
There’s someone in here.
安迪 你看到…
Andy, did you see…
见鬼 加里 什么情况
WTF, Gary. WTF.
什么情况是什么意思啊
What the fuck does “WTF” mean?
-什么意思的意思 -懂了
-What the fuck? -Oh, yeah.
这是开玩笑的吧 是吧
This can’t be happening. Can it?
你说呢 伙计
You said it, mate.
难以置信啊
I can’t believe it.
懂的 伙计
I know, mate.
我不敢相信 你骗我们你妈妈的事情
I can’t believe you lied about your mum!
那无伤大雅
That was a white lie!
-怎么无伤大雅啊 -她不是没死吗 不是吗
-How is that a white lie? -She’s not dead, is she?
等等 等等 你去哪里
Wait, wait, wait! Where are you going?
-去找帮手啊 -别 先别声张
-To get help. -No, don’t do that!
-什么 别去找帮手 -我们还不知道是什么情况呢
-What, don’t get help? -We don’t know how far this goes.
-等等 你打给谁呢 -维尼萨
-Wait, who are you calling? -Vanessa.
-谁是维尼萨 -我老婆
-Who’s Vanessa? -My wife.
-为什么你要打给你老婆 -因为她是我老婆
-Why are you calling your wife? -Because she’s my wife.
你刚刚说 我们不知道是什么情况
You just said we don’t know how far this goes.
-我只是想说酒吧的事情 -你觉得是酒吧活动啊
-I was just thinking about the pub. -Oh, well, there’s a surprise.
我打不通
I can’t get through.
你能打通山姆吗
Can you get through to Sam?
我信♥号♥♥满格 但我也打不通
I’ve got full bars and I’m not getting through.
不好意思 您的电♥话♥现在无法接通
I’m sorry, your call cannot be connected at this time.
肯定是网络的问题

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!