嗨 山姆 捎我们去伦敦好吗
Hi, Sam, could you give us a lift to London, please?
我哥哥到底怎么样了
Did you find out what happened to my brother?
路上再跟你说
We’ll tell you on the way.
对不起有点乱 我本想回头弄干净的
Sorry about the mess. I’ve been meaning to clear that up.
-原谅你了 快走 -朝哪
-We forgive you. Let’s go. -Which way?
朝后
Backwards!
现在朝哪
Which way now?
直走
Go straight over!
我们能做到
We can make it.
我们就要做到了
We’re gonna make it.
我们成功了
We made it!
对不起
I’m sorry.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
当整个地球失去灯光的时候
Everyone remembers where they were
每个人都记得当时自己在哪里
when the lights went out on Planet Earth.
我 加里 史蒂文和山姆当时就站在开关旁边
Me, Gary, Steven and Sam, we were standing right by the switch.
我们一起度过了一个漫长的黑夜
I guess it was a big night for everyone.
随之而来的清晨让”宿醉”这个词有了全新的定义
That morning gave a whole new meaning to the word “hangover”.
我们决定散步解酒 一路走回了伦敦
We decided to walk it off, all the way back to London,
但是头痛丝毫没有缓解 反而一直持续不断
but the headache didn’t end there. It just went on and on.
说起伦敦
Talk about the Big Smoke.
当网络瘫痪时 造成了某种停顿
When The Network went down, it triggered some kind of pulse,
使我们的技术化为乌有
wiped out all our technology
导致我们现在
and sent us here,
回到了黑暗中世纪
back to the Dark Ages.
伤亡在所难免 我就知道不少
There were casualties, of course. I knew a few of them.
一个同事 我表弟保罗 加里的妈妈
Some guy from work, my cousin Paul, Gary’s mum.
没人清楚我们到底死了多少人
Nobody really knew how many we lost,
因为地球上的通信联♥系♥再也没恢复过
because we never heard from the rest of the world again.
只留下无数的孤岛
Everyone got cut off.
的确很艰难 但也很简单
It isn’t easy now, but it is simpler.
我妻子回到了我的身边 这是件好事
I’m back with the wife, which is something.
我们一致认为我俩之间的事情与周围比起来微不足道
We decided our problems didn’t seem as bad in the grand scheme of things,
我们只能吃天然食品 但说实话
We all had to go organic in a big way, but if I’m honest,
我真的很怀念那些垃圾食品
I’m hard pressed to recall any processed foods I actually miss.
而那些空壳 产生了一些有意思的变化
As for the blanks, well, a funny thing happened there.
他们醒了
They woke up.
网络离开后大约一周
A week or so after The Network pulled out,
他们好像是自我启动了
they just sort of rebooted by themselves,
想要重新做人了
tried to start afresh.
一开始他们很迷茫 就像离开了父母的小孩子
They seemed lost at first, children cut off from their parents,
被抛弃 被遗忘 寻求指引 希望得到帮助
abandoned, forgotten, looking for guidance, for someone to show them the way.
说实话 对它们我感到有点内疚
I felt a bit sorry for them, to be honest.
网络说对了一件事
The Network was right about one thing.
我们真的是不怎么文明
We can be a bit uncivilized.
也许已经对银河的其他世界造成了恶劣的影响
Maybe we would’ve been a bad influence on the rest of the galaxy.
奥利弗重新做了房♥产销♥售♥
Oliver went back to being an estate agent.
人们仍然需要房♥屋遮风避雨
People still need a roof over their heads,
老奥利一向很能扯淡
and the old Ollie always had a gift for the gab.
我估计他的替代品继承了这一点
I guess the new one has, too.
他干得很不错
He’s doing all right.
我听说皮特回到了毕肖普花♥园♥的家
I hear that the Peter found his way home to Bishop’s Gardens.
估计是被别人遗弃后他又占了回来
I suppose he picked up where the other one left off.
不知他老婆有没有注意到
I’m not sure his wife noticed.
估计只是佯装不知吧 他是个好父亲
Maybe she chose not to. He’s a pretty good dad by all accounts.
史蒂文和山姆在一起了
Steven and Sam got together in the end.
完全不在乎世界的现状
Didn’t see that coming.
他们住在伦敦城外的棚屋里
They shacked up just outside London.
棚屋也相当不错
It’s a pretty nice shack, too.
至于加里 不知道加里怎么样了
As for Gary? I don’t know what happened to Gary.
自从分手后再没见过他
We got separated and I never saw him again.
据说他回到了纽顿海文 不知道为什么
Some say he went back to Newton Haven. I don’t know why.
我觉得他在那里也没事可做
I think his business there was done.
很有意思 但我很想他
It’s funny, but I miss him.
不知他是不是想我 想我们
I wonder if he misses me. Misses the boys.
不论在哪里 我希望他快乐
Wherever he is, I hope he’s happy.
那是他最看重的东西
That’s all he ever wanted, really.
玩个痛快
To have a good time.
希望他可以在酒杯以外的地方找到快活
I just hope he found it beyond the bottom of a glass.
因为真的幸福 真的朋友 才是生活的意义
Because real happiness, real friends, those are things worth living for,
是值得为之奋斗的东西
worth fighting for.
混♥蛋♥空壳
Blank bastards.
该死的机器人
Fucking robots.
五杯水 谢谢
Five waters, please.
你可以要一杯
You can have one.
这些杂碎我不招待
But I ain’t serving this scum.
我觉得应该人人为我 我为人人
Well, I’m afraid it’s all for one and one for all.
你瞧 我和我的小伙伴一起冒险
You see, my young friends and I are on an adventure.
完成某个任务 如果我们需要点刺♥激♥的话
A quest, if you will. And since we find ourselves in need of refreshment,
你 先生 你将为此付出血的代价
you, sir, have the honor of drawing first blood.
所以 我再说一遍
So, I’ll ask you again,
最后一遍
for the last time,
五杯水 谢谢
five waters, please.
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己是谁
Who the hell do you think you are?
我 他们管我叫老金
Me? They call me The King.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!