Mike, Eddie. get down here quick. Bring everybody. Bring a camera.
你一定不信 那小子
You’re not gonna believe this. We got a kid down here…
-你叫什么 -不 我…
-What’s your name? -No, I….
现在只有一个办法
No, there’s only one thing to do here.
什么 不 我有主意了 我只要…
What? No. You know what? I got an idea. Look. look. I can just…
我们不用折腾
We don’t have to do anything. because. look.
只要我将衣服穿在前面
I can just wear this over the front.
-就能去舞会了 稍后再想办法 -小子 放松
-I can go to the prom, deal with it later. -Son. relax.
你已经将拉链拉上了 那比较麻烦…
You already laid the tracks. That’s the hard part.
现在要拉下来
Now we’re just gonna back it up.
泰德 振作点
Teddy. be brave.
就像拉掉胶布一样
It’s just like pulling off a Band-Aid.
一…二…
A one and a two…
然后…
…and a….
-有人受伤 -压住伤口 压住
-We got a bleeder. -Keep the pressure on it. Keep it on.
请各位让开
Everybody get out of the way.
-他在手♥淫♥时出事了 -大家让开些
-He was masturbating. -People, please more out of the way.
-请你们让开 伤势很严重 -他在手♥淫♥时出事了
-Please. move. This is serious. people. -He was masturbating.
-请让开 -胡基就没发生过这种事
-More out of the way. -None of this ever happened to Woogie.
泰德 没事吗
Are you okay. Ted?
-泰德 -他在手♥淫♥
-Ted. -He was masturbating.
-天啊 没事吧 -凶手
-My God. are you all right? -Killer.
好 泰德
Okay. Okay. Ted.
-好了 走吧 -伙计们 都结束了 回家吧
-Okay, let’s roll. -All right, folks, it’s over. Go home.
我们走吧 结束了
Let’s go. It’s over.
几天后学校放假了
So anyway, school ended a couple of days later…
罗德岛 普云顿
她父亲七月时外调到佛罗里达…
…and her father got transferred to Florida in July.
我整个夏天努力工作还医药债
So I worked all summer to pay off those debts and…
以后就没有再见过玛丽
…well. I never saw Mary again.
什么
That was, what?
-那已是十三年前的事吧 -是啊 真有趣
-Thirteen years ago. -Well. that’s very interesting.
总之 这种事很叫人难忘 我只是
Anyway, I know it’s not the type of thing you’d forget, but I guess I just…
你知道 我想
I kind of, you know…
我尽力不去想这事 想忘掉它
I must have blocked it out of my head or something…
上周在高速公路上开车时
…because I was driving down the highway last week…
竟突然想起玛丽
…and I started thinking about Mary. and all of a sudden…
我突然无法呼吸 我的意思是
…it was like I couldn’t breathe. I mean. I was… I was…
像要死一样
I felt like I was gonna die.
我将车停到一旁 停在…
So I pulled off the road and I just sort of stopped in this….
停在休息站前全身发抖
I guess it was a rest area. I was just kind of shaking. and….
那些地方很多同性恋
You know, rest areas are homosexual hangouts.
高速公路的休息站…
Highway rest areas.
像九十年代的浴室一样…都是很多同性恋的聚集地
They’re the bathhouses of the ’90s for many, many. many gay men.
那么你…
So. what are you…?
你说什么呢
What are you saying?
时间够了
Time, she’s up.
下周再详谈
We’ll delve into that next week.
他叫你同性恋
He called you gay?
好吧 他是这个意思
Well, he implied it.
你是作家 作家属于艺术家…
Well, you know, you are a writer, and writers are artists.
很多艺术家
And, you know, most artists are…
都有点娘娘腔 都有一点
…a little kind of… A little foofy. A little. you know…
胡子拉碴的娘娘腔
Foofy and woofy?
问你一个问题 当你抽雪茄时
Let me ask you a question. When you smoke a cigar…
你是否假设它有蛋蛋 就像
…do you ever pretend it has balls? You know, like go:
好吧 我是这样的
Well, I mean. I have.
你没有吗
Haven’t you?
我会告诉你的 我要安排你和我的新助手一起工作
I’ll tell you what. I’m gonna set you up with my new assistant at work.
你会喜欢她的
You’re gonna love her.
我不知道 看看吧 我现在一团糟
I don’t know. Let’s face it, Dom. I’m in a slump.
我的意思是 后来我觉得自己
I mean. lately I’ve been feeling like….

Like….
倒霉蛋
Like a loser.
倒霉蛋 你到底在说什么
A loser? What the hell are you talking about?
天呐 你记得五年前你得过肾病吗
Jesus. do you remember five years ago when your kidneys failed?
如果你是倒霉蛋
Now. if you were a loser…
他们怎么会那么快找到一个匹配的捐献者
…would they have found a donor with a tissue match so quickly?
我不这么想 那可是百万分一的几率
I don’t think so. What are the odds of that, one in a million? Jesus.
好吧 我的好运就是我的兄弟死于爆♥炸♥
Great. So I’m lucky because my brother died in an explosion?
我没这么说 那些家伙能找到他的肾脏才是你的狗屎运
I didn’t say that. I said you’re lucky those kids found his kidneys.
听着 你的兄弟吉米从未给过你什么
Look. your brother Jimmy never gave a shit about you anyway.
拜托 哥们 你是真正的半瓶子水[悲观主义者]
Look. come on, man. you’re a real glass-is-half-empty kind of guy.
老兄 你有一个保护天使 过来
You, sir, have got a fucking guardian angel. You come here.
我惨败了 6种方式全输了
So I chili-dipped, three putt at the 18th.I lost it six ways.
-他是个幸运的混♥蛋♥ -是的
-He’s a lucky bastard. -Yeah, well.
相信你们会喜欢用它来配啤酒
Hey, guys. I thought you might like some of these with your beers.
-当然 泰德 自便 -我想我不需要
-Yes, indeed. Ted, help yourself. -I don’t think I’m gonna have one.
-多谢了 -不来一支
-Thanks, though. -You don’t want one?
那你要什么 来点其他什么…
What do you want? You want something else?
-要吃点东西 -我不饿
-Come on. You want something to eat? -Not hungry.
来点曲奇饼干 怎样 宝贝 有曲奇饼干吗
You sure? You want a cookie? Something like that? Honey. we got cookies?
没有 不过我可以去烤一些
No, we don’t, but, you know, I could bake some.
-不用了 -好主意
-No, no, no. Don’t bake any. -No, that’s a good idea.
-烤点朱古力曲奇 -好的
-Bake some. Bake some Toll Houses. -Oh. great. Yeah, yeah.
-朱古力饼干 还是奶油的 -朱古力的
-Chocolate chip or butterscotch? -Let’s go with the chocolate chip.
-真的不用…-没关系 不要紧
-Really, you don’t… It’s… -No, it’s fine. Don’t worry about it.
-事实上 她喜欢下厨 -真的
-Really. She loves this kind of thing. -Really?
-是啊 -有老婆真好
-Yeah. -See. that’s great.
真羡慕你
That’s what I want.
拥有家庭和爱人
A family and somebody to. you know….
那一定很棒
It must be wonderful having all this.
天天都精彩
Each day is better than the next.
你怎么样了
How about you? The big L?
-有对象吗 -什么
-Ever been? -What?
恋爱过吗
ln love.
有过一次
Well, once.
玛丽
Mary.
天 别再提玛丽了
Oh, God. Not Mary again.
我知道那段爱情来去匆匆…但我确实是爱上她了
Look. I know it was brief. but it was definitely love, Dom.
暗恋不会有十三年那么长吧
I mean. crushes don’t last for 13 years, right?
玛丽怎样了
Whatever happened to Mary?
她全家搬去了迈阿密
Told you. she moved with her family to Miami.
你怎么不去找她
So why don’t you look her up?
找过一次 我给她打电♥话♥ 没人听
I did once. I called. She wasn’t listed.
就这些 受一次挫折便放弃
So that’s it? You get one bump in the road and give up?
也许这样更好…已过了十三年
Well, it’s probably for the best. After 13 years…
她会以为我在跟踪她
…she’s probably gonna think I’m a stalker.
知道该怎么做吗 雇一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
You know what you should do? Hire a private inrestigator.
找到他 她不会知道你找她
To find her, follow her around. She won’t know anything.
不行 这样做不好
No way. That’s way too creepy.
再说了 她也许已经结婚了
Besides. she’s probably married
而且儿女成群 像玛丽这种女孩
with a couple of kids by now. Girls like Mary…
不会独身的
…they don’t stay single.
我有办法 我公♥司♥有个叫希里的同事
Hey, I’ve got an idea. There’s this guy down in my office. His name’s Healy.
他专门查申领保险案 很有办法
He’s a claims investigator. He’s a hell of a bloodhound.
他常去迈阿密 可找他帮忙
He shoots down to Miami every couple of weeks. He can help you out.
…他为人有点古怪 但很能干
This guy runs a little hot, but he gets the job done.
那么
So…
唐说你要找一个中学女同学
…Dom tells me you’re looking for some lady friend you knew back at school.
是的
Yeah. Yeah.
很有趣 真难以置信
That’s cute. I don’t buy it. but it’s cute.
你不信什么
You’re not buying what?
我这个人直肠直肚
Ted, I’m the kind of guy who likes to shoot from the hip.
你得跟我说老实话
I want you to level with me.
好吧 我们谈谈 你把她的肚子弄大了
Come on. let’s talk. Did you knock this skirt up?
没有
No.
-现在勒索你 -勒索我 不是
-She’s blackmailing you, right? -Blackmailing me? No.
-你想杀死她 -死
-You want her dead. don’t you? -Dead?
你开玩笑吗
Are you…? You’re not serious. are you?
你想让我相信你只是想查探她 少来了
You expect me to believe this is a straight stalker case? Come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!