可以到各地工作 又随时可以走
Somebody who can do it anywhere and just leave at a drop of a hat.
你要和这啤酒肚建筑师去哪里
And where would you and your beer-bellied architect be going to?
-看超级杯足球赛 -是
-The Super Bowl? -Yeah.
好极了
That’s good.
我不知道 或许去尼泊尔住几个月
I don’t know. Maybe a few months in Nepal.
尼泊尔
Nepal.
你也许会在去加泰德满都的途中抛弃他
And you’d probably dump the poor guy halfway to Katmandu.
什么意思
What’s that supposed to mean?
-你太善变 -才不是
-It means you change your mind too much. -No, I don’t.
别发梦了
Come off it, Mary.
记得那俊朗甜美的白种男孩吗
Remember that gorgeous, corn-fed white boy, honey…
你毫不留情地抛弃了他
…that you just dumped like yesterday’s garbage?
他叫什么名 派克曼
What was his name? Pack man.
我们有过一段快活日子
Okay. we had fun for a while.
玛丽 别废话了 究竟布雷特怎么了
Mary, cut the crap. What really happened with Brett?
对 他看起来不错
Yeah. Brett seemed so sweet.
知道布雷特对塔克说了什么吗
You know what Tucker said Brett told him?
他说 若不是沃伦从中作梗…
He said that if Warren wasn’t in my life…
他早已向我求婚
…that he would have popped the question a long time ago.
-天啊 -太过分了
-Oh. man. -What a shock.
叫布雷特去死吧
To hell with Brett. you know?
我有一部自♥慰♥器
I’ve got a ribrator.
-喂 -喂
-Hello? -Hello?
-苏利 -喂
-Sully? -Hello?
-苏利 是你吗 -谁打我电♥话♥
-Sully, is that you? -May I ask who’s calling. please?
苏利 是我 希里 你怎么了
Sully. it’s me. Healy. What’s going on over there?
该死的希里 你以为你的大便不臭
Fucking Patrick Healy. You think your shit don’t stink.
好吧 我有消息给你
Well, I got news for you.
你最好诅咒没有这消息
You’re goddamn right it don’t.
这些天来 我一直想跟你说谢谢
Hey, I wanna thank you for the other day.
你确实帮了我 你是对的
You really helped me. You were right.
别挂
Hold, please.
我很想来一罐啤酒
I haven’t even wanted a beer.
-你好吗 伙计 -很好
-How are you, buddy? -I’m fine.
几个小时后我会开车回去找你
I just wanted to let you know I’ll have your car back to you in a couple hours.
-我还在干活 -嘿
-I’m still staking out this broad’s apartment. -Hey.
你是对的 我太紧张了
Well, you were right. I was uptight. I was…
太紧张了
…tight.
你知道吗 我很想念波士顿的那些家伙
You know who I miss? Those guys in Boston.
先别挂
Hold on a sec.
节目到此结束 多谢各位收看
Those are the plays of the month. Thank you for joining us.
期待下周末再会 祝你愉快
Look forward to seeing you next Sunday on The Sports Machine. Have a good week.
好了
Oh, yeah.
好戏上演
Here comes the money shot.
泰德 大失所望
First chink in the armor, Ted.
该死
Shit.
哦 是的
Oh, yeah.
可否给我弄杯柠檬威士忌
Pop, you wanna get me a whiskey sour when you get a sec?
柠檬威士忌 马上就来
Whiskey sour coming up.
-给你带点好消息 -真的 好消息
-I got some excellent news for you. -Oh. yeah? Excellent?
-你一生就要改变了 -真的 你找到她了
-I think your life’s about to change. -Really? So you found her?
是的 你说的不错 她真是美艳绝伦
Oh, yeah. And you were right, man. She really is something else. My God.
真的 那么她一点没改变
Really? So she hasn’t changed at all. huh?
那我就不能置评 我来问你
Well, that I couldn’t say. Let me ask you something.
她在中学是否已很大块头
Was Mary a little big-boned back in high school?
大块头 绝对不是
Big-boned? No, no, not at all. No.
我想这些年她一定长胖了一点
I guess she packed on a few pounds over the years.
噢 她变得肥嘟嘟
Oh, yeah? So she’s a little…? She’s a little chubby?
大约二百五十磅 还不算坏
I’d say about a deuce, deuce and a half. Not bad.
天 二百五十磅
My. A deuce and a half. huh?
你要知道 生了一群儿女
Well, you know, you shit out a bunch of kids…
自然会长胖
…and you’re bound to put on a few pounds.
她…她结婚了
So she’s…? She’s married?
没有 那是好消息
No, no, she’s never been. That’s the good news.
是的
Yeah.
与三人相好 生四儿女 但未婚
Four kids. three different guys. but no rock.
一群讨厌的调皮鬼…
Hyperactive little fuckers too.
我敢肯定 坐在轮椅上照顾他们很难捱
Tough to keep up with in a wheelchair, I bet.
她坐轮椅 玛丽坐轮椅
She’s in a wheelchair? Mary’s in a wheelchair?
我以为你就喜欢这样的呢
I thought that was part of your kick.
-对不起 我叫的是柠檬威士忌 -随便
-Excuse me. I ordered a whiskey sour. -Yeah, whatever.
你肯定你真的没找错人
Are you sure it’s the same Mary? You got the right person?
不会有错 是玛丽 她有个弟弟 叫沃伦
Oh, yeah. It’s Mary. all right. The brother. Warren?
泰德 别那样惊讶
Hey, don’t look so shocked. Ted.
都这么长时间了
It’s been a long time.
这十三年来你一定改变了很多 对吗
I bet you’ve changed a lot over the last 13 years. haven’t you?
你以为自己的屎不臭
What, do you think your shit don’t stink?
不 我不是…我是说 对
No, I don’t think… I mean, yes. it doe…
-不是 -你需要的信息我都给你了
-I don’t… -Okay, I got all the information you need.
我向她光顾的赌档老细打听的 那家伙很不错
I got it off her bookie. Nice guy.
你应该赶紧去找她 她真是活力充沛
You really should look her up, Ted. I mean. she’s a real spark plug, this one.
多谢你 希里 做得好
Well, thank you. Thanks, Healy. Good work.
你不想知她住在哪里
Ted, don’t you want the name of the housing project?
什么
What?
真是伤心透顶
Well. it hurts from the bottom
是伤透魂
And it hurts down to your soul
只因真爱不是那么美妙
That’s because true love is not nice
会给你带来伤痛
And it brings up hurt
你从五岁开始
From when you were 5 years old
只因真爱难受…
That’s because true love is not nice

No
噢 痛 痛 痛
Oh, pain. pain. pain
爱就是这样叫人伤痛
Ain’t that just love’s name?
爱能…伤透心
love can bring up hurt From way down low
千真万确
It now be emphasized
真爱无知觉
True love is just not civilized
真爱叫人难受
True love is not nice

No, no
你去哪里
Where are you going?
-我辞职了 -祝你在迈阿密一切顺利
-Oh. I resigned. -Good luck in Miami, Pat.
迈阿密 你去迈阿密干什么
Miami? What are you doing in Miami?
我找到了一份工作
I took a job offer.
替谁打工
With who?
米香饭香
With Rice-a-Roni.
那个自称旧金山市特产的货品
Isn’t that the San Francisco treat?

It was.
-他们已改变形象 -是的 好吧 听着
-They’re changing their image. -Yeah, well, listen.
-我考虑一下你刚才的话 -很好
-I’re been thinking about what you said. -Good. good.
我仍想找她
And I still wanna look her up.
谁 那个肥婆 你脑子进水了
Who? Roller pig? Are you nuts?
你不是说她活力充沛吗
I thought you said she was a real spark plug.
不 我是说她屁♥股♥够大 真迷死人
No, no, I said butt plug. She’s heinous.
你知道吗 这无所谓 我想打电♥话♥给她
You know what? All the same. I think I wanna call her.
这听起来也许很疯狂
I mean. I know it sounds crazy…
但我也许可帮到她
…but. I don’t know. maybe I can help her out.
我很难过 老天竟然让她坐轮椅
I feel bad, you know. The poor thing. she’s in a wheelchair for God’s sakes.
她只是脚趾痛 很快就痊愈了
It’s a bunion. It’ll heal.
脚趾痛 我以为…
Bunion? You… I thought…
其实我不是只关心她坐轮椅 最重要的是 我…
You know what? That’s not even it. The point is. I just…
说出来你也不信…
I know this doesn’t make sense to you,
其实我对她难以忘情
but I can’t just turn it off that fast.
对她仍有旧情未了的感觉
I guess I still have feelings for her.
她对你真的很重要
This girl really means something to you. huh?
好吧
All right.
告诉你
Tell you what.
她由日本回来后 我马上将电♥话♥给你
I’ll get you her number as soon as she gets back from Japan.
多谢
Thank you, I appreciate…
日本 去日本 她为何去日本
Japan? What’s happening in Japan? Why is she going to Japan?
你听说过邮购新娘吧…
You’re heard of mail-order brides, haven’t you?
-很多女孩给日本人购了 -玛丽是…
-Well. they go that way too. -Mary’s a…?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!