gets his head broken.
有人真的要脑袋开花
从现在开始到圣诞节
You’ll have Cowboys comin’ around
lookin’ for trouble
牛仔就会随时在你身边找你麻烦
from here to Christmas.
你愿意为了这样的罪名而冒险吗
You want to risk all that
over a misdemeanour?
你说得对,我要冒险
Damn right I’ll risk it.
They’re breakin’ the law.
他们违反了法律
这不关你的事
It’s not your problem, Doc.
You don’t have to mix up in this.
你不需要插手
你对我说这话真该死
That is a hell of a thing
for you to say to me.
好吧
All right, Virg.
你来发号♥施令
Your call. Give Doc the shotgun.
把枪给多特
如果让他拿手榴弹
They’ll be less apt to get nervy
if he’s on the street howitzer.
他不会这么冷静
砰,砰
快点回家
Go on! Get home!
该死的小孩
Goddamn kid.
我们为什么要惹上这样的麻烦
How the hell did we
get ourselves into this?
你们不用担心
You don’t have to worry about a thing.
我刚刚去了那里,解除了他们的武装
I just went over there
and disarmed them.
是吗
You did? Come on, boys.
那么让我们去逮捕他们
先生们,我不允许他们惹上任何的麻烦
Gentlemen, I’m not
gonna allow any trouble.
我们来这里解除你们的武装,举起双手
We’re here to disarm you.
Throw up your hands.
站住,我不想跟你们交手
Hold it! That’s not what I want!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
比利
Billy! Billy!
停手,不要开枪
不要开枪
Stop! No! No!
Don’t shoot! I got no gun!
我没有枪
Please don’t shoot me! I got no gun!
别开枪,我没有枪
一场战斗已经开始,要不打,要不滚
This fight’s commenced!
Get to fightin’ or get away!

把门关上
– That’s it!
– Shut the door!


把你的枪给我
Give me your goddamned gun!
Damn it!
好吧
比利
Billy! Billy!
比利
小心背后
我打中你了,狗♥杂♥种♥
Doc, behind us!
I got you now, you son of a bitch.
如果你能做到,你就是最棒的
You’re a daisy if you do.

摩根,别动,放松
Morgan, hold quiet now.
Here you go. Easy. Easy, man.
放松,我来扶你,好了
– I got you. All right.
– All right!
好吧
你们被逮捕了
All of you are under arrest.
比汉,今天我不会让你逮捕我们
I don’t think I’ll let you
arrest us today, Behan.
维吉尔
Virg!
维吉尔
Virgil!
我想今天我们做了件好事
Well, I guess we did
our good deed for today, Mayor.
你是对的
You were right.
It’s nothin’ like I thought.
一切都出乎我的意料之外
我希望
– I almost wish that…
– I know, Morgan.
我也有跟你一样的愿望
I know. Me too.
别挡路
Outta the way!
天气变暖和了
Gettin’ warmer.
春天来临了
Guess spring’s comin’.
比利,你好
Hello, Billy. I say hello.
我是议员,不想跟你们谈话
It’s deputy!
And I don’t want to talk to you!
你们杀的人是我的朋友
Those men you killed were my friends.
我什么都不懂但如果我懂
I’m just a nothin’.
But if I wasn’t, I’d fight you right now,
我现在就会跟你决斗
so I don’t want to talk to you.
他们对他所做的只是嘲笑他
All they ever did was laugh at him.
你们应该留下来
Sister boy should’ve stuck around.
瑞高,你想干什么
– What do you want, Ringo?
– I want your blood.
我想吸你的血
我想攫取你的灵魂
And I want your souls.
我想现在就要你的血和灵魂
And I want ’em both right now.
我不想再惹麻烦
– I don’t want any more trouble.
– Well, ya got trouble!
但你已经惹祸上身了
一切由你开始
And it starts with you.
我不想跟你打
I’m not gonna fight you, Ringo.
There’s no money in it.
没有价值
清醒点吧
Sober up. Come on, boys.
可恶的家伙
You wretched slugs.
你们不是很喜欢玩流血的游戏吗
Don’t any of ya have the guts
to play for blood?
我很适合你
I’m your huckleberry.
那是我喜欢玩的游戊
That’s just my game.
好啊,肺结核者
All right, lunger. You go to hell.
你去死吧
让你摆脱痛苦
– I’ll put you out of your misery.
– Say when.
说吧,什么时候
尊尼,不要
– Johnny, don’t!
– No, Johnny!

放开我
– Get off!
– Easy now!
放松
– Get off!
– It ain’t nothin’.
别在意
Don’t mind him!
He’s just drunk, that’s all.
他只是喝醉了
哈哈哈
冷静下来
Cool down, Johnny!

No! No!
我要他们血花四溅
I want them spittin’ blood!
放轻松,现在不是时候
Easy, son, easy! Now ain’t the time!
慢点
Slow down, Ringo.
当瑞高拔枪的时候
I tell ya, boys, even I’m worried
what’s gonna happen
甚至是我也为将要发生的事情担心
once Ringo runs this outfit.
上帝,发发慈悲吧
God have mercy!
先生们
– Juanito, their time will come.
– Gentlemen.
– Let’s go get bullied, boy!
– Let’s go get soused!
理发师
– Barber.
– Yes, sir?
请继续
Proceed, sir.
听我说
Listen to me. I need to speak with you.
我要跟你谈谈
现在不行,我很忙
Not now. I’m busy.
我看得见你跟怀亚特之间的事情
I see what’s going on
between you and Wyatt.
我不是蠢才
I’m not a fool. But listen to me.
听我说
有许多恶棍和流氓
Lots of so-called hard cases
and tough nuts
在这个镇出没
come and go around this town,
但没有人知道即将要上演什么
but none of them has a clue
about the real play, none of them.
没有人知道
今晚后就会
Now after tonight, there’ll be one man
in charge of Tombstone.
有一个人主宰墓碑镇
你会很高兴认识他,打赌看看
You’ll be happy to know him. Bet on it.
有过了一晚
Gonna be one of those nights.
夜深了,我要回家睡觉
It’s gettin’ late, boys.
I’m gonna go to bed.
晚安
– Good night, Virg.
– Good night, Morg.
晚安
外面很冷,多穿点衣服
Bundle up, Virg.
It’s gettin’ cold out there.
知道
Yeah.
Tower of Babel.
巴别塔代表死亡
还有恶魔,天啊
Death and the Devil.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!