是路易莎给你的那一瓶吗
Is that the opium Lou gave you?
还是新的一瓶
It’s a new bottle, isn’t it?
你最好少喝那种药
You better go easy on that stuff.
别管我
Wyatt, leave me alone.
你去了哪里
– And where’ve you been?
– Just out. Ridin’.
只是出去骑马
玛蒂,你还好吗
How’re you feelin’, Mattie?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我很好
I’m all right.
我很好
I’m fine.
你确定吗
那么
– You sure?
– I’m sure.
Well, I was thinkin’ today,
我今天在想
我们已经在这个地方赚了一大笔钱
we’ve already made
a pile of money in this place.
我们离开继续上路好吗
If we pulled up stakes
and just moved on, you know,
我们可以不断地旅行
then we could stay on the move,
keep goin’, see the world.
去看看世界
Just live on room service
for the rest of our lives.
让我们下半辈子都生存在客房♥服务中
那会怎么样呢
How’d that be?
客房♥服务
Room service?
你在说什么
没什么,我只是
Wyatt, what’re you talkin’ about?
Nothin’. I just…
只是把想法说出来
Just thinkin’ out loud, and you know I…
没什么
Nothin’.
忘了吧
Forget about it.
哈哈,她跟那个肺结核者在干什么
What’s she doin’ with that lunger?
哈哈

Hey.

是不是叫作“狗盘”
Is that Old Dog Tray?
That sounds like Old Dog Tray to me.
听起来就像
你说什么
Pardon?
你知道斯蒂芬弗斯特吗
You know, Stephen Foster.
哦,苏珊娜
Oh! Susanna.
装模作样
Camptown Races.
讨厌的斯蒂芬弗斯特
Stephen stinkin’ Foster!
是啊
Yes, well,
this happens to be a nocturne.
碰巧这是一首小夜曲
是什么
– A which?
– You know,
你知道
肖邦吗
Frederic fucking Chopin.


Oh, yeah.
我好兴奋
Boy, I feel great.

I feel just capital.
很兴奋




你们有看见在街上发生的一切吗
Do you see what’s going on
in the street?
一定要有人采取行动
– Somebody’s gotta do something.
– I believe you’re the sheriff.
我想你才是治安官
不,这不是县的问题
No, no. This is not county business.
This is a town matter. Marshal?
这是城镇的问题

为什么不顺其自然
Why don’t you just leave it alone?

No, I gotta do somethin’.
我得去处理

拿牌
Here’s your down card.



比尔
Curly Bill!
把枪放下
Come on now.
您好,佛瑞德
Well, howdy, Fred.
把枪给我
Hand those over, Curly. Hand ’em over.
把枪给我
当然了
Why, sure, dad.
我只是开玩笑
I’m only funnin’.
给你
Here you go.


佛瑞德
Fred?
佛瑞德,起来
Come on now. Fred?
他杀了佛瑞德怀特
– Got ol’ Fred White!
– Hey, he shot the marshal! Everybody!
他杀了执法官
最好带他离开这里
Better get him off the street.
佛瑞德怀特死了,他们杀了他
Fred White’s dead! They killed him.
They killed Fred White!
好了,全部退后
– All right, back off.
– Get a rope! String him up!
拿一条绳来
没有人把任何人吊起来
他刚刚杀了人
– Nobody’s hangin’ anybody.
– He just killed a man!
他会因此而受审,现在全部退后
Then he’ll stand trial for it.
Now get back! Move!
放开他
Turn him loose!
他说放了他
He said to turn loose of him.
我不会
Well, I’m not. So go home.
回家
我发誓
I swear to God, law dog, you don’t
step aside, we’ll tear you apart.
如果你不避开,我们会把你撕成两半
好吧
All right, you die first. Get it?
那你先死,懂吗
你的朋友也许会突袭我
Your friends might get me in a rush,
但在这之前我已经在你的头上打了几个洞
but not before I make your head
into a canoe. You understand me?
你懂吗
他在骗人,让我们突袭他
– He’s bluffin’. Let’s rush him.
– No, he ain’t bluffin’.
不,他不是骗人
你不像看上去那样愚蠢
You’re not as stupid as you look, Ike.
叫他们回去
– Now tell them to get back.
– Go on now, get back.
现在回去
去吧,比利
Go on! Billy!
他会杀了我
He’ll kill me.
还有你,音乐爱好者
And you, music lover,
你会是下一个
you’re next.
喝醉了的钢琴演奏家
It’s the drunk piano player.
你醉成这样不可能打中我
You’re so drunk, you can’t hit nothin’.
实际上
In fact, you’re probably seein’ double.
是你惹麻烦了
我有两支枪
I have two guns, one for each of ya.
一支对付你,另外一支对付你的刀
好了,全部散开
All right, break it up now!
现在回家
Go home now!
快点
快点
不久后我们会再见
I’ll see you soon.
不久后我们会再见
– I’ll see you soon.
– We’ll meet again.
我们会再见

Well, as you can see,
就如你所见的
这里一刻也不得安宁
never a dull moment.
法官三个星期后
So it takes Judge Spicer
three weeks to get back to town,
才回到镇上
他说:你们有没有亲眼看见事情发生的经过
and he says,
“Well, did you actually see it?”
我:没有,在我到达那里的时候
I said, “No. By the time I got there,
Marshal White had already been shot.”
怀特执行官已经中枪了
大♥法♥官探身过去说
Then Spicer leans forward
and he says,
没有目击证人是不能判定谋杀罪的
“Well, can’t have a murder
without a witness.”
什么
– What?
– Case dismissed. Can you beat it?
你能够在一切发生后逃走吗
After all that? Aw, hell, who cares?
谁在乎,不关我的事
准备走了吗
None of my business anyway.
There you go, Milt.
我喜欢这个游戏
God, I love this game!
You know, boys, when we’re finally set,
当我们最后落叶扎根的时候
应该在我们每一个人的房♥子里放一张台球桌
we gotta each have
a billiard room in our houses.
我也一直在考虑
I been thinkin’,
也许我们应该开拓属于自己的一块地方

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!