– Fine. Fine.
很好,但我在想
You know, I was thinking, what this
town could really use is a racetrack.
这个小镇可以用作赛马的跑道
真的吗,这个想法不差
Really? That’s not a bad idea.
Send a signal we’re growin’ up.
随着我们成长会发出信♥号♥♥
我们前面还有很长的路要走,不是吗
Way ahead of yourselves,
aren’t you, boys?
这里是另外一个采矿的阵营
This is just another mining camp.
有没有看见大家的衣着
Have you seen how everyone dresses?
Awful tony for a mining camp.
采矿阵营的时髦服装
不,我们掷出了骰子为人生下了赌注,我们也在成长
No sir, the die is cast. We are growin’.
这个小镇在几年后也会像三藩市那样大
Be as big as San Francisco in
a few years, and just as sophisticated.
我们也会变得久经世故
狗♥杂♥种♥
You son of a bitch!
别冲动,这是私人事件
Easy, gents! It’s a private affair!
别举手
Don’t raise that iron.
I don’t wanna have to…
我会杀了你,你这个骗子
I’ll kill you, you cheatin’ son of a…
四海为家的人
Very cosmopolitan.
我认识他,他是克里克约翰逊
I know him. That’s Creek Johnson.
怀亚特?
Wyatt? Doc?
杰克
– Jack.
– What do you say, old friend?
你说什么,老朋友
究竟是怎么回事
What the hell’s that all about, Creek?
他们赌输了,就说我是骗子
He crawfished a bet
and called me a liar.
让我来介绍这两个老油条
Sheriff, may I present
a pair of fellow sophisticates.
来自克里克的约翰逊
Turkey Creek Jack Johnson,
还有来自德克萨斯州的杰克
Texas Jack Vermillion.
克里克,看看你的耳朵
Watch your ear, Creek.
恐怕我要没收你们的枪
– Afraid I’ll have to have those guns.
– It was a fair fight. We was legal.
这是公平的决斗,我们是合法的
很抱歉
I’m sorry, boys.
I gotta take you before Judge Spicer.
我要把你们带到法官面前
把枪交给我
Hand ’em over.
每一次都有法有序,那就是我们
Law and order every time, that’s us.


我要渴死了
I’m frightfully thirsty.
Well, we made it safe and sound.
这个镇究竟是什么地方
Sheriff, what kinda town is this?
这一幅画真美
Nice scenery.

Well, an enchanted moment.
迷人的一刻
给你
这个小景色真有趣
Interesting little scene.
I wonder who that tall drink of water is.
我想知道那个高大的人是谁
我亲爱的,你把注意力
My dear, you have set your gaze
upon the quintessential frontier type.
都放在开拓西部的人身上
看看那个瘦瘦的身影
Note the lean silhouette, eyes closed
by the sun, though sharp as a hawk.
眼睛在太阳下合起来,但却像老鹰一样敏锐
在他的身上可以看见捕食者
He’s got the look of
both predator and prey.
和被捕食者的身彩
我想要其中一个
I want one.
祝你的捕措行动愉快
Happy hunting.
快走

放开我


Hey there, sister boy!
嘿,小男孩,给我酒
Please, sister boy, gimme some!
给我,给我
– Gimme, gimme, gimme!
– Leave him alone, Barnes!
放开他
来跟我坐在一起
Billy, sit with me.
太有趣了
This is so much fun. We haven’t
been to a show since years.
我们很多年都没有看过戏剧了
我希望表演会出色
I hope they’re good.
怀亚特
– Wyatt?
– Oh, sorry.
对不起
亲爱的,你认识厄普夫妇
Darlin’, you know the Earps.
凯特,你好吗
Kate, how you been?
玛蒂,引人入胜
Mattie, ravishin’.
多特
Doc.
怀亚特
Wyatt, I’d like ya
to meet Mayor Clum and his wife.
我想你见市长和市长大人
厄普先生闻名不如见面
– Mr Earp.
– Mayor.
Your reputation precedes you.
我想你能不能
– I was wondering if you might be…
– Not a prayer. Nice meetin’ you.
不要恳求我,很高兴见到你
开始了
吉尔曼教授
Professor Gillman? Oh, I seen him
in Bisbee. He catches stuff.
我在比斯开湾见过他,他在海里捞东西
教授,尝尝这个
Hey, Professor, catch this.
他们想我们开枪
They’re shooting at us!
They’re actually shooting at us.
他们真的开枪

我们不需要再等待通知了
At least we won’t have to wait
for our notices.
他是我见过最帅的男孩

Prettiest man I ever saw.
女士们,先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
来自亨利五世在鞋匠之神之日的演讲
the St Crispin’s Day
speech from Henry V.
来拉开今天的序幕
To set the scene…
该死的
– Goddamn, Barnes!
– Almost shot my damn ear off.
如果我们注定要死
“If we are marked to die,”
我们现在就要尽情浪费
“we are now to do our country loss.”
但如果要生存下去
“But if to live, the fewer men,
the greater share of honour.”
越少人分享的东西就越多
我认为他有点害怕
He’s got some nerve, I’ll say that.
What d’ya think there, Billy Nilly?
你认为呢
我认为他很出色
I think he’s wonderful.
今天应该可以体谅他的处境
“Gentle his condition.”
现在英国的绅士们
“Gentlemen in England now abed shall
think themselves accurs’d”
会认为他们受到了诅咒
他们不在这里
“they were not here,”
践踏他们的青春
“and hold their manhoods cheap”
这些话同时也是跟与我们战斗的人所说的
“whilst any speaks who fought with us
upon Saint Crispin’s day.”
在鞋匠之神之日
太好了
That’s great! That’s our kinda stuff!


再来一次
Play it again!
这一幕有关什么
Now what in the hell is this?
那是浮士德
That’s Faust.
He’s gonna make a deal with the devil.
他准备跟魔鬼做交易
你的灵魂可以出♥卖♥♥♥吗
Is your soul for sale, dear?
知道我会做什么吗
Know what I’d do?
我会达成文易
I’d take a deal and then crawfish
and drill that old devil in the ass.
然后变节,把那个老魔鬼揪出来打一顿
胡安,你呢,你会怎么做
How ’bout you, Juanito?
What would you do?
我已经做了
I already did it.

太有教育意义了
Very instructive.

但那个恶魔由谁扮演
But who was the devil?
我会被诅咒
I’ll be damned.
如果你幸运你一定会
You may indeed, if you get lucky.
你会不会看那些星星
Would you look at all those stars?
如果你抬头看就会想
I mean, you look up and you think,
“God made all of that?”
上帝创造了那么美的东西
但仍然不忘创造像我这样的人
“He still remembered to make
a little speck like me.”
有点得意忘形了
Kinda flattering, really.
怀亚特,你相信上帝吗
Wyatt, do you believe in God?
不会吧,说真话
– No, come on, really. Do ya?
– Yeah. Maybe. Hell, I don’t know.
也许吧,我也不知道
你认为你死的时候会发生什么事情
Well, what d’you think
happens when you die?
会发生事情,或什么都不会发生
Somethin’. Nothin’. Hell, I don’t know.
我不知道

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!