I don’t see your name on it. Someone left it for me.
上面又没写你的名字! 是人家留给我的
Find your own bag. I need it!
去找你自己的箱子! 我真的需要它
Fuck you, you asshole!
操你的!你这王八蛋!
He’s gotta be around here somewhere.
那狗♥娘♥养♥的一定就在这附近
That guy there.
那边那家伙!
Hello, I’m Johnnycab. Where can I take you tonight?
哈啰 我是强尼计程车 今晚上哪去?
Drive. Drive!
开车!开车!
Please repeat the destination. Anywhere!Just go! Go!
麻烦重覆一下地址好吗? 上哪去都行 开车就是了!
Please state the street and number.
请说出一个街名和号♥码
Shit. Shit!
妈的!妈的!
I’m not familiar with that address. Would you please repeat–
我没听过这个地址 能否请你重覆…
Fasten your seat belt!
击上你的安全带!
The fare is 1 8 credits, please.
车资一共是18个信用单位
Sue me, dickhead.
去告我好了 笨蛋
We hope you enjoyed the ride.
希望你满意我们的服务!
Howdy, stranger. This is Hauser.
你好 陌生人 我是豪瑟
If things have gone wrong, I’m talking to myself…
如果事情出了差错 我如今就得对着自己说话…
and you’ve got a wet towel wrapped around your head.
而你则得在头上包着湿毛巾
Whatever your name is, get ready for the big surprise.
不管你叫什么名字 下面这事实包你大吃一惊
You are not you. You are me.
你并不是你 你其实是我
No shit.
不是盖的?
Six-beta-nine, six-beta-nine, come in.
6B9 6B9 请回答
Did you find him?
你找到他了?
We picked up an explosion at the old cement factory.
我们扫瞄到废弃的工厂 发生了爆♥炸♥
Send two units. We’ll meet you there.
派两组人过去 咱们在那里碰头
All my life I’ve worked for Mars intelligence.
我这辈子都在火星情报局工作
I did Cohaagen’s dirty work.
替科海根做了许多 伤天害理的事
But recently I met somebody–a woman–
但几个礼拜前我遇到一个人 一个女人
and I learned a few things.
她让我觉悟到一些事
I’ve been playing for the wrong team.
比方说 我是在助盗为虐
All I can do now is try to make up for it.
我现在能做的 就是弥补过去的罪孳
There’s enough shit in here to fuck Cohaagen good.
这个脑袋里装的东西 可以让科海根死得很惨
But if you’re listening to this, that means he has got to me first.
但是 当你听到这段话 表示他已经先整倒了我
Here comes the hard part.
归困难的部份就在此 兄弟
Now it is all up to you.
从现在起全得靠你了
Great.
真是太好了
What have we got? Nothing here.
你们找到了什么?? 车上没有人
He’s gone. I got a weak signal over there.
他已经走了 我抓到前方有微弱的讯号♥
Find him.
散开 把他找出来!
First let’s get rid of that bug in your head.
首先 将你头里的追踪器取出来
Take this thing out of the case and stick it up your nose.
将这东西从箱子里拿出来 然后插♥进♥你的鼻子里
Don’t worry. It’s self-guiding.
别担心 它是自动导向的
Just shove real hard.
用力插♥进♥去就行了
When it crunches, you’re there.
当你听到一个碎裂声就是了
Just pull it out.
将它拉出来
Be careful. It’s my head too.
但得小心…那也是我的脑袋
I’ve got a lock.
我锁定住他了!
Up. Let’s go.
在上面 咱们上!
This is the plan.
我的计划是这样的…
Get your ass to Mars…
你到火星上去…
go to the Hilton and flash the Brubaker I.D. at the desk.
然后到希尔顿饭店出示一份 布鲁贝克的证件给柜台接待员
That’s it.
如此就行了
Just do what I say and we can nail that bastard who fucked you and me.
照我的话去做 咱们两个就可以让那狗♥杂♥种♥得到制裁
I’m counting on you, Buddy.
我全靠你了 兄弟
Don’t let me down.
可别让我失望
Straight ahead.
正前方
In there.
在这里面
There!
那边!
Give me that.
给我!
Shit.
该死!
Get your ass to Mars–Get your ass to Mars–
上火星去… 上火星去…
Welcome to the Mars Federal Colony.
欢迎光临火星联邦自治区
For your safety and comfort, domes have been installed…
为了各位的健康和舒适 我们建造了圆顶…
to protect you from the vacuum outside.
以隔绝外界的真空环境
Please do not touch exterior windows or air locks.
请不要碰触外侧的窗户或气闸
Air volume is limited. No smoking is allowed anywhere in the colony.
由于本地的空气供应量极为有限 此地全面禁止吸烟…
Next.
下一个!
Thank you, and enjoy your stay on Mars.
谢谢各位 祝你们在火星的停留期间愉快
Passport.
护照呢?
Get out of the way. Make way!
快点 闪一边去 让路!
Stand back.
退后!
Mr. Cohaagen wants to see you right away.
科海根先生要见你 马上!
Any news of Quaid?
有魁德的消息吗?
Not since you lost him. Watch your mouth, Captain.
自从你追丢他之后就没有了 讲话当心点!上尉
How long do you plan to stay? Two weeks.
你打算在火星上停留多久? 两个礼拜
Look at that shit.
看看那上面写的 “寡头万岁”
What the hell’s this? The Martians love Kuato.
这他妈的又是什么? 火星的人♥民♥爱戴寡头
They think he’s fuckin’ George Washington.
他们以为他是华盛顿再世
Kill the bastard.
宰了这混♥蛋♥
Nobody knows who he is.
没人知道他到底是谁
Have you brought any fruits or vegetables?
你有携带任何水果或蔬菜吗?
Two weeks.
两个…礼拜
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Two weeks.
两个…礼拜
It’s not just graffiti.
那不只是普通的涂鸦
The rebels took over the refinery last night.
叛军昨晚攻占了炼制厂
No terbinium is going out.
所有的T矿都无法输出
And it gets worse.
情况还会更严重
Quaid.
魁德
That’s Quaid! Where?
那就是魁德! 哪里?
The woman! Get him–her!
那个女人!把他抓起来! 我是说”她” !
Arrest that woman!
逮捕那女人!
Grab her!
抓住那女人!
Catch!
拦住她!
Get ready for a surprise!
准备大吃一惊吧!
Open the goddamn door! I can’t!
把这该死的门打开! 我办不到!
Open it!
把它打开!
They’re all connected!
这些门和气闸是连接在一起的!
A few days ago Cohaagen raised the price of air.
而且前几天科海根 又提高空气的价格
Again? Nobody on Earth cares about Mars.
又一次? 地球上的人根本不管我们死活
They just want our terbinium so they can fight their war.
他们只要T矿 好能够去打他们那无聊的战争
Excuse me. What’s that?
对不起 那是什么?
You mean the Pyramid Mine?
你是指那金字塔矿场?
I used to work there until they found that alien shit inside.
我在那里工作过 直到他们在里面
Well, that’s a rumor, isn’t it?
这不是传闻而己吗?
Think so?
你认为如此?
Mr. Cohaagen.
科海根先生
You wanted to see me, sir?
你有事找我?长官
Richter…
瑞克特…
do you know why I’m so happy?
你知道我为何如此快乐吗?
No, sir.
不知道 长官
Because I’ve got the greatest job in the solar system.
因为我有全太阳系归棒的工作
As long as the terbinium keeps flowing, I can do anything I want.
只要T矿一直生产下去 我就能做我想做的
Anything.
任何事
In fact…
事实上…
my only worry is that one day…
我唯一担心的事只是…
if the rebels win…
若有一天叛军获得了胜利…
it all might end…
这一切就可能随之结束…
and you’re making it happen!
而你却要造成这种结果!
First you try to kill Quaid, then he escapes.
首先你企图杀魁德 然后你又让他逃掉
He had help from our side, sir.
他有我们的人暗中帮助 长官
I know that.
这我知道
But I thoughtWho told you to think?
但我以为… 谁叫你想?
I don’t give you enough information to think.
我可没给你足够的资料 来思考
You do what you’re told. That’s what you do.
你只要奉令行事就行了
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Let’s get to business.
现在… 咱们开始来谈正事
We’ve got a tricky situation here.
我们面临一个难缠的局面
Kuato wants what’s in Quaid’s head.
寡头要魁德脑袋里 所知道的东西
He might be able to get it. They say he’s psychic.
而且他也有可能得到 因为传闻他能心电感应

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!