I need to talk to you about Mr. Hauser.
我要跟你谈谈 是关于豪瑟先生的事
Who are you? Dr. Edgemar from Rekall.
你是谁? 瑞可公♥司♥的艾吉马大夫
How did you find me? It’s difficult to explain.
你是如何找到我的? 解释起来有点复杂
Could you open the door? I’m unarmed.
你能开门吗? 我没有带武器
Don’t worry. I’m alone. May I come in?
别担心我是一个人 我可以进去吗?
What do you want? This will be hard for you to accept.
你来做什么? 你听了后可能会有点难以接受
I’m listening. You’re not really standing here now.
魁德先生 我在听 你此时恐怕不是真的在这里
Doc, you could have fooled me. I’m quite serious.
大夫 你差点就骗过我了 我可是说正经的
You’re not here and neither am I.
你不在这里 我也不在
That’s amazing.
这倒新鲜
Where are we? At Rekall.
我们又是在哪? 在瑞可公♥司♥
You’re strapped into an implant chair…
你被绑在一张手术椅上…
and I’m monitoring you from the psychoprobe console.
而我则透过精神追踪探针 观察你的情形
Ah, I get it. I’m dreaming.
我明白了 原来我是在做梦
And all this is part of the delightful vacation your company has sold me.
而这一切全是贵公♥司♥卖♥♥我的 一回刺♥激♥假期的一部份
Not exactly.
不完全是
What you’re experiencing is a free-form delusion based on our memory tapes…
你目前所经历的 全是根据记忆母带创造的幻象…
but you’re inventing it yourself as you go along.
你将不断地发展出新的情节
If it is my delusion, who the hell invited you?
假设这是我创造出来的幻象 又是谁请你来插花的?
I’ve been artificially implanted as an emergency measure.
我被植入这程式 以便发生状况时能加以补救
I’m sorry to tell you this, but you’ve suffered a schizoid embolism.
我不得不告诉你 魁德先生 你在手术中出现精神分♥裂♥栓
We can’t snap you out of your fantasy…
我们无法让你从幻想中醒来…
and I’ve been sent in to try to talk you down.
于是我被派来 看是否能劝你回到现实
How much is Cohaagen paying you for this?
科海根付你多少钱来干这种事?
Think about it. Your dream started in the middle of the implant procedure.
你想想看 你的梦是在 植入的过程中开始的
Everything after that–the chases, the trip to Mars…
那以后发生的一切 包括追杀 到达火星…
the suite at the Hilton–are elements of your Rekall Holiday and Ego Trip.
住宿于希尔顿饭店 全是瑞可提供的旅行情节
You paid to be a secret agent.
你付钱来扮演秘密情报员
Bullshit. It’s coincidence.
狗屁 这不过是巧合罢了
And what about the girl?
那么那个女孩呢?
Brunette, athletic, sleazy and demure?
褐发 运动员体型… 既放荡又端庄?
Just as you specified. Is that coincidence?
完全符合你所指定的特征 这也是巧合吗?
She’s real. I dreamt about her before I even went to Rekall.
她是真的存在的 我在去瑞可之前就梦见过她了
Mr. Quaid.
魁德先生…
Can you hear yourself? She’s real because you dreamed her?
你知道你这逻辑有多荒唐吗? 你梦见过她 所以她是真的?
That’s right. Maybe this will convince you.
没错 或许这将能使你信服…
Would you mind opening the door?
你能把门打开吗?
You open it. No need to be rude.
你去开 没有必要动粗
I’ll do it.
我来开好了
Sweetheart?
亲爱的?
Come in, Mrs. Quaid.
进来吧 魁德太太
I suppose you’re not here either. I’m here…
我猜你此时也不是真的在此了 我在这里…
at Rekall.
在瑞可公♥司♥
I love you.
我爱你
Right. That’s why you tried to kill me.
是啊 所以你才会想杀我
No. I’d never do anything to hurt you.
不 我绝不会做任何 伤害你的事
I want you to come back to me.
我要你回到我的身边
Bullshit. What’s bullshit, Mr. Quaid?
狗屁 什么才是狗屁 魁德先生?
That you’re having a paranoid episode triggered by acute neurochemical trauma?
是你的脑受到精神化学损伤 而引发一连串偏执的幻想…?
Or that you’re really an invincible secret agent from Mars…
还是你真的是一个 来自火星的卧底秘密情报员…
who’s the victim of an interplanetary conspiracy to make him think…
受到一项星际阴谋的迫♥害♥ 让你自以为是个…
he’s a lowly construction worker?
卑微的建筑工人?
Stop punishing yourself, Doug.
别再折磨你自己了 道格
You’re a fine, upstanding man. You have a beautiful wife who loves you.
你是个正直的好人 你有个深爱着你的美丽妻子
Your whole life is ahead of you.
你还有许多美好的日子要过
But you’ve got to want to return to reality.
但你得先愿意回到 现实的世界
Let’s assume I do. Then what?
就算我愿意好了… 我又该怎么做?
Swallow this. What is it?
把这个吞下去 这是什么?
It’s a symbol of your desire to return to reality.
它是一个象征 表示愿意回到现实
Inside your dream, you’ll fall asleep.
在你的梦里 你将睡着
All right, let’s say you’re telling the truth and this is all a dream.
好吧 假设全是事实 这一切全是梦
Then I could pull this trigger and it won’t matter.
那我大可扣下板机… 反正也不要紧
Doug, don’t. It won’t make a difference to me.
道格 别这么做 这对我不会有什么差别
But the consequences to you would be devastating. In your mind I’ll be dead.
但对你却会有毁灭性的结果 在你的脑海里 我将丧命
With no one to guide you out, you’ll be stuck in permanent psychosis.
在无人引导你走出的情况下 你将陷入永久的精神错乱
Doug, let Dr. Edgemar help you.
道格 让艾吉马大夫帮助你
The walls of reality will come crashing down.
现实世界的墙将整个崩塌
One minute you’ll be the savior of the rebel cause, and right after that…
一分钟前 你还是拯救 叛军的大英雄 但接下来…
you’ll be Cohaagen’s bosom buddy.
你又将是科海根的心腹爪牙
You’ll even have fantasies about alien civilizations, as you requested…
你甚至将如你当初所要求的 幻想在太空发现外星文明…
but in the end, back on earth you’ll be lobotomized!
但在你终于回到现实世界后 你将被切除前脑叶!
So get a grip on yourself, Doug, and put down that gun!
所以还是理智点 道格 把枪放下!
Good. Now take the pill and put it in your mouth.
很好 现在把那粒胶囊放进嘴里
Swallow it!
吞下去!
Go ahead, sweetheart.
吞下去!亲爱的
Now you’ve done it. Now you’ve done it!
看看你干了什么好事 看你干了什么好事!
That’s for making me come to Mars.
这是回敬你害我跑来火星
You know how much I hate this fucking planet!
你知道我有多痛恨这个烂星球!
Cuff him.
把他铐起来
I got him. Bring him down in the service elevator.
我抓住他了 用服务电梯将他送下来
Let’s go.
我们走
Fuck you!
操你的!
Doug.
道格
Honey…
亲爱的…
you wouldn’t hurt me, would you, sweetheart?
你不会伤害我 对不对?亲爱的?
Sweetheart, be reasonable.
亲爱的…理智点
After all, we’re married.
毕竟…咱们是夫妻啊
Consider that a divorce.
现在离婚了
That was your wife?
她就是你的老婆?
What a bitch.
好一个贱♥人♥
Hey, get out of the way!
闪一边去!
I thought you didn’t like me.
我还以为你不喜欢我
If Cohaagen wants you dead, you might be okay.
如果科海根要杀你 你就应该没问题
Got it. So you’ve come back to apologize.
找到了 那么你是回来向我道歉了
Kuato wants to see you.
寡头要见你
Come on.
快走
Now what? Jump!
现在怎么办? 跳!
No! Don’t do it! You’ll crack the fucking dome!
不!别开枪! 你会把圆顶打破的!
What are you trying to do, kill us? The dome will crack!
你这么做 咱们会没命的? 圆顶会破裂的!
Move!
走开!
Taxi!
计程车!
Melina! Melina!
梅琳娜!梅琳娜!
Need a ride? Last Resort.
要坐车吗? 快 到终极乐园
You guys are going in circles.
你们这些人尽在兜圈子
Jesus!
我的天!
Come on! You drive!
快点!你开车!
You guys are in trouble?
你们是惹上了什么麻烦?
Go! Go!
开车!开车!
What are you trying to do to me? Shut up and drive!
你是想害死我? 闭嘴!开你的车就行了!
Hey, I got five kids to feed!
我还有五个孩子要养啊!
Shit!
他妈的!
No brakes!
糟了!刹车失灵了!
You idiot!
你白♥痴♥啊!
What are you doing?
你在干什么啊?
Christ! Now they’re after me!
我的天!现在他们也要杀我了!
Give me that!
闪一边去!枪给我!
Get out of the way!
滚一边去!
Tony!
东尼!
Get out of the way! Come on!
别挡路! 快来!
Come on! Come on!
快!快!
Thank you, Tony.
谢谢你 东尼
You wanna have some fun?
你要…乐一下吗?
Where are they?
他们在哪里?
What are you talking about? I don’t know.
你在说什么啊? 我不知道
Maybe you know.
或许你知道
Kill them all!
把他们都宰了!
Thumbelina!
桑卜琳娜
Richter!
瑞克特!
A call from Cohaagen! Richter here.
科海根打电♥话♥找你! 我是瑞克特
We’ve got them pinned down. Stop fighting and pull out.
我们压制住他们了 停止战斗 将人员撤出

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!