But they’ve got Quaid. They’re protecting him.
但他们藏匿魁德 还保护他
Perfect. Get out of Sector G now.
好极了 立刻撤出G区
Don’t think.
别想
Do it! Yes, sir.
照办就是了! 是 长官
Pull ’em out.
将人员撤回
Everybody, pull out!
所有人员撤退!
Move!
快!
Cohaagen’s sealing off the area! Come on, Benny!
科海根要将这一区封死! 快来 班尼!
The first settlers are buried here.
第一代的移♥民♥埋骨于此
They worked themselves to death, but Cohaagen ended up with all the money.
他们苦干到死 但财富却全落到科海根手里
He built cheap domes and watched the kids turn into freaks.
他替他们建廉价的圆顶 让他们的后代变成畸形人
I saw them.
我见过他们了
And if you want to breathe, you have to buy his air.
如果你想呼吸 还得跟他买♥♥空气
Maybe you can change all that.
或许你能改变这一切
Hey, I think my grandpa might be here.
我想我的爷爷 可能也埋在这里
So what can I do?
我能做什么?
Kuato’s gonna make you remember some things you knew when you were Hauser.
寡头将让你想起 当你还是豪瑟时所知道的事
Like what? All sorts of things.
比方说什么? 各种的事
Maybe you’ll remember you loved me. I don’t need Kuato for that.
或许你会想起你曾爱过我 这倒不需要寡头的帮忙
Since when?
从什么时候开始的?
Freeze!
别动!
Come on, Melina.
来吧 梅琳娜
Kuato’s waiting.
寡头在等了
I didn’t find Grandpa, but–
我没找到我爷爷…
Oh, shit.
我的妈呀
Who’s this? He helped us get away.
这家伙是谁? 是他帮助我们逃走的
Hey, don’t worry about me, man. I’m on your side.
你们无需担心我 兄弟 我是站在你们这边的
You’re a mutant, huh?
原来你是个变种人 是吧?
All right, let’s go.
好吧 我们走
Have you tried ramming down the door? You wait here. Follow me.
你有试过将门炸开吗? 你在这里等跟我来
It won’t do any good.
这么做也是没用的
Cohaagen depressurized the tunnels. Then drill through to Section M.
科海根已经将通道减压 那就打通往M区的路
We can’t. We’re running out of air.
我们办不到 空气已快耗尽了
We need help.
我们需要援助
Sit tight. Melina just got here with Quaid.
好 再忍♥耐一下 梅琳娜刚刚带着魁德到达此地
I hope he was worth it.
我希望他值得我们如此牺牲
So do I.
我也是
I’m glad you made it. You don’t look glad.
很高兴你们能及时赶来 你看来不怎么高兴
Cohaagen sealed up Venusville. He shut off the air.
科海根封了维纳斯城 还停止供应空气
You must know something pretty important, Quaid.
你一定知道重要的秘密 魁德
He wants you.
他要你
If we don’t hand you over, everybody in this sector will be dead by morning.
如果我们不把你交出去 明早这一区的人都将没命
Then we don’t have much choice.
那么咱们也没什么选择了
We can’t turn him in.
我们不能把他交出去
That’s up to Kuato. Come with me, Quaid.
这得让寡头来决 跟我来吧!魁德
Sit down.

Where’s Kuato? On his way.
寡头在哪? 在赶来此地的途中
You heard the rumors about the Pyramid Mine?
你听过关于 金字塔矿场的传闻吧?
Yeah.
是的
Cohaagen found something weird inside and it’s got him scared shitless.
科海根在那里发现了东西 让他吓得要命
What? Aliens?
什么东西?外星人?
You tell me. I don’t know.
你说呢 我不知道
Yes, you do. That’s why we brought you here.
是的 你知道 所以才把你弄来这里
Cohaagen’s big secret is buried in that black hole…
科海根的大秘密 埋在你的脑里…
you call a brain.
你称为记忆
And Kuato’s gonna dig it out.
寡头将要把它掘出来
You’re Kuato, right? Wrong.
你就是寡头 对吧? 错了
Kuato’s a mutant, so don’t get upset when you see him.
寡头是个变种人 当你见到他时可别大惊小怪
What do you want, Mr. Quaid?
你想要什么 魁德先生?
Same as you: to remember.
和你要的一样:恢复记忆
But why?
但 又是为了什么?
To be myself again. You are what you do.
为了能再成为我自己 你的所做所为决定你是什么人
A man is defined by his actions…
一个人的价值 端视他的所做所为…
not his memory.
而不是他的记忆
Please…
来…
take my hands.
请握住我的双手
Now open your mind to me.
现在 对我敞开你的心灵
Please.
拜托
Open your mind.
敞开你的心灵…
Open your mind.
敞开你的心灵…
Open your mind.
敞开你的心灵…
Open your mind.
敞开你的心灵…
Open your mind.
敞开你的心灵…
We should blow the thing up before the rebels turn it on.
我们得在叛军启动它之前 毁掉它
I say we throw the switch and see what happens.
我认为咱们可试着将它启动 看看会有何结果
Don’t be an idiot. We can’t risk it.
别傻了! 我们不能冒这种险
The chain reaction could spread to all the terbinium in the planet.
引发的连锁反应 可能会毁掉这星球上的T矿
That means a meltdown, a meltdown on a planetary scale.
也就是熔毁 整个星球都可能会熔毁
Don’t you think whoever built this thing thought of that?
你想造这玩意的人 没想到这点?
Who knows what the hell they thought? They weren’t human.
谁晓得它们是怎么想的? 它们又不是人类
Maybe it’s a trap. Maybe they want a meltdown.
或许这是个陷井 或许它们就是要让这星球熔毁
We don’t even know if this piece of junk will work.
我们甚至不知道 道这是否还能用
What is it? A million? Half a million?
它的历史有多久? 一百万年?五十万年?
About half a million. Half a million years old.
五十万年 约有五十万年之久
Let’s make sure Kuato–
我们只需不让寡头…
Wake up! Wake up! Come on, wake up!
醒醒!醒醒! 快点 醒醒!
They found us! Shit! Let’s go!
他们找到我们了!该死! 我们走吧!
Wake up! Snap out of it! Come on!
快醒醒!清醒过来! 快!
They found us!
他们杀进来了!
Everybody out! Melina!
大伙儿撤退! 梅琳娜!
Get moving! Get out!
快走!走啊!
Everybody out! Get out!
大伙儿撤退!走啊!
Get to the air lock! Follow me!
到气闸去!跟我来!
Benny, come on!
班尼 快来啊!
Benny! I’m coming!
班尼! 我来了!
Put these spacesuits on! We’re going outside!
穿上太空衣! 我们到外面去!
Benny, hurry.
班尼 快点
Congratulations, Quaid.
恭喜你 魁德…
You led us right to him.
你终于带领我们找到了他
How can you do this? You’re a mutant.
你怎能这么做? 你也是个变种人
I got four kids to feed.
我还有四个孩子要养
So what happened to number five?
第五个到哪里去了?
Shit, man. You got me.
妈的 你终于抓到我的破绽了
I ain’t even married.
我根本就还没结婚
Now put your fucking hands in the air!
现在把手举起来!
Quaid.
魁德…
Quaid.
魁德…
Forget it, man. His fortunetelling days are over.
别白费力气了 兄弟 他的算命生涯已经结束了
Start the reactor.
启动…那个反应炉
Free Mars.
解放火星…
Mr. Cohaagen would like to talk to you.
科海根先生想跟你谈谈
So this is the great man.
原来这就是那位伟人
No wonder he kept out of sight.
难怪他总能躲过我们的耳目
Well, my boy…
我的好兄弟…
you’re a hero.
你是个英雄!
Fuck you.
操你的
Don’t be modest. Kuato is dead.
不必谦虚 如今寡头已经死了
The resistance is completely wiped out, and you were the key to the whole thing.He’s lying.
叛军全部被消灭 而你则是归大的功臣 他在骗人
You two-faced bastard.
你这该死的两面人
You can’t blame him, angel. He’s innocent.
别怪他 安其儿 他的确是无辜的
You see, Quaid, none of my people could get close to Kuato.
是这样的 魁德… 我的手下没有一个能接近寡头
Fucking mutants could always sniff us out.
该死的变种人 总是能闻出我们的气味
So Hauser and I sat down and invented you, the perfect mole.
于是豪瑟和我经过一番思考后 将你创造出来
You know you’re lying. Hauser turned against you.
你根本就是张眼说瞎话 豪瑟已经背叛了你
That’s what we wanted you to think.
我们就是要让你这么想的
The fact is, Hauser volunteered to become Doug Quaid.
事实是 豪瑟自愿 来扮演道格.魁德
It was the only way to fool the psychics.
唯有这方法 才能骗过那些通灵人
Get your story straight.
别说笑了
This idiot has been trying to kill me ever since I went to Rekall.
自从我去过瑞可公♥司♥后 你的白♥痴♥手下一直在追杀我
You don’t kill somebody you’re trying to plant.
你怎么可能要杀 你派去卧底的人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!