What trip? You went to Rekall. Remember?
什么旅行? 你到瑞可公♥司♥去 还记得吧?
I did? Yeah, you did.
我有吗? 是的 你去了
I told you not to, but you went. What are you, my father?
我叫你别去 但你偏要去 你是谁?我爸爸?
Come on, I’ll buy you a drink. Thank you. I’m already late
来吧 我请你喝一杯 谢谢你 我已晚到家了
Okay, bring him–Come on, move it!
把他抓下来 快点
Let’s go get that drink. Move it!
快点 咱们这就去喝一杯
What is going on? What the fuck did I do wrong?
这到底是怎么回事? 我到底做错了什么?
Tell me! You blabbed about Mars!
告诉我啊! 你乱说关于火星的事!
Are you crazy? I don’t even know anything about Mars!
你疯了吗? 我对火星一无所知啊!
You should’ve listened to me, Quaid. I was there to keep you out of trouble.
你该听我的话 魁德 我试着让你别惹上麻烦
You’re making a big mistake. You got me mixed up with somebody else.
哈利 你犯了大错了 你误认我为某个人
You got yourself mixed up with–
不 兄弟 是你误认自己是某人
And pivot… and serve…
抛 发球 收拍 抽球…
and shift… and stroke…
抛球 发球 收拍 抽球…
Very good. Perfect form.
很好 完美的动作
Hi, honey.
亲爱的
What are you doing? Some men just tried to kill me.
你在干什么? 刚刚有几个人想杀我
Muggers? Are you all right?
抢匪?你没事吧?
No, they were spies or something.
不 他们是间谍之类的
Harry, from work, he was the–Get down!
还有我的同事哈利 他… 快蹲下!
Harry was the boss. Take it easy, Doug, okay?
哈利 他是带头大哥 冷静下来 道格 好吗?
Why would spies want to kill you? I don’t know.
为何会有间谍想要杀你? 我不知道
It had something to do with Mars. You’ve never been to Mars.
但和火星有关 火星? 你甚至没去过啊!
It sounds crazy, but I went to this Rekall place after work–
我知道这听来很荒唐 但我今天去了那瑞可公♥司♥…
Those brain butchers? Let me finish.
那些脑科杀手? 让我把话说完
What did they do to you? I got a trip to Mars.
他们把你怎么了?告诉我 我到火星旅游了一次
Forget about Rekall. They were going to kill me.
别管瑞可的事行不行? 那些人想杀我啊!
Doug, nobody tried to kill you. They did.
道格 没有人想杀你 是真的
But I killed them.
但我杀了他们!
Listen, sweetheart. Those assholes at Rekall have fucked up your mind.
听我说 亲爱的… 那瑞可混♥蛋♥弄坏了你的脑袋
You’re having paranoid delusions.
你开始产生偏执的幻想
You call this a delusion?
你说这也是幻想吗?
Doug, I’m gonna call a doctor. Don’t. Don’t call anybody.
道格 我要打电♥话♥叫医生来 不 别打电♥话♥给任何人!
Lori, go! Get out!
哈啰? 罗莉 快离开这里!
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做?罗莉
Talk!
说!我叫你说!
I’m not your wife. The hell you’re not.
我不是你太太 你不是才怪
I never saw you before six weeks ago.
我发誓我六个礼拜以前 没见过你
Our marriage is just a memory implant.
我们的婚姻只是植入的记忆
You think I’m stupid? I remember our wedding.
你认为我是个笨蛋? 记得我们的婚礼吧?
It was an Agency implant.
那是情报局植入的记忆
Falling in love. Implanted.
恋爱? 植入的
Our friends, my job, 8 years together. All of this was implanted?
朋友?工作?一起八年的时光? 全是植入的记忆?
The job’s real. The Agency set it up.
工作是真的 情报局替你安排的
Bullshit.
狗屁!
They erased your identity and implanted a new one.
他们抹掉你的身份 植入一个新的
I was written in as your wife so I could make sure the erasure took.
我被安排来当你的太太 以便就近监视确认
Sorry, Quaid.
抱歉 魁德
Your whole life is just a dream.
你这一生只是一场梦
Okay, then if I’m not me, who the hell am I?
好 如果我不是我… 那么我又是谁?
Beats me.
问倒我了
I just work here.
我只是奉派来这里工作
There’s something I want you to know.
道格 我要你知道一件事
You were the best assignment I ever had. Really.
你是我出过的任务中归棒的 我是说真的
I’m honored.
我感到很荣幸
You sure you don’t want to, just for old times’ sake?
你真的不要再来一次吗? 念在往日情份上…
If you don’t trust me, you can tie me up.
来吧 如果你不信任我 把我绑起来吧
I didn’t know you were so kinky. Maybe it’s time you found out.
原来你这么变♥态♥ 现在才知道啊
Clever girl.
好聪明的女孩
You wouldn’t shoot me, Doug, after all we’ve been through.
你不会真的开枪吧?道格 毕竟夫妻一场啊!
Some of it was fun.
嗯!那些愉快的时光…
Nice knowing you.
很高兴认识你
Don’t touch her.
别碰她
Nobody here.
屋里没人
Are you okay? I guess I blew it.
你没事吧? 我想我是坏了大事
What does he remember? Nothing, so far.
他想起了什么? 目前为止 没有
I’ve got him.
我追踪到他了
He’s going for the subway. Let’s go.
糟 他朝地下铁去了 咱们走!
Let’s go. Move it.
咱们追上去 快走!
Pack your stuff and get outta here.
收拾行李离开这里
What if they bring him back?
如果他们把他抓回来呢?
Not a chance.
这是不可能的
Subway! Go!
地下铁 快!
Get him! He’s got a gun!
抓住他! 他身上有枪!
Cut him off! That way! Over there!
堵住他的去路 那边!
Hold it!
站住!别动!
The escalator.
自动扶梯
You four go up. You come with me.
你们四个上去! 你跟我来!
Get out of the way!
别挡路!
Move!
闪开!闪开!
The platform!
月台!
Which way? To the right.
哪边? 右边!
Botco. Tomorrow’s fuels, tomorrow’s prices.
巴科 明日的燃料 明日的价格
Don’t settle for pale memories or fake implants.
别满足于苍白的回忆 被骗植入假记忆
Experience space travel the old-fashioned way…
以传统方式 享一次美好的假期…
on a real, live holiday you can afford.
真实的 生活假期 人人享受得起!
I want that fucker dead.
我要那王八蛋死!
I don’t blame you. I wouldn’t want Quaid porking my old lady.
我能体会也不愿意 让魁德玩我的老婆
You saying she likes it? No, I’m sure she hated every minute.
你是说她喜欢? 不 她痛恨和他一起的每一刻
Six-beta-nine, we have a live transmission from Mr. Cohaagen.
6B9 科海根先生的来电
Richter here. Patch it through.
我是瑞克特 传过来
What is going on? I’m trying to neutralize a traitor.
到底是怎么一回事? 我正在追杀一个叛徒
I want him alive, you moron.
我要他活着 你这白♥痴♥
No. He knows too much.
不他知道太多的秘密
Lori says he can’t remember anything.
罗莉说他什么也不记得
In an hour he could have total recall.
一小时后他将完全恢复记忆
Listen to me, Richter. I want Quaid delivered alive for reimplantation.
听着 瑞克特 将魁德活着送回重新植入记忆
Have you got that?
你听清楚了没?
I want him back in place with Lori.
我要他回去跟罗莉重聚
Did you hear me?
你听见了没?
What was that, sir? I couldn’t hear you.
你说什么? 长官 我听不见
I got Quaid again.
我追踪到魁特
Switching to another channel. I’ve got sunspots.
转到另一个频道 有太阳黑子干扰
Call him back! I’m losing you.
给我回电♥话♥! 我无法接收到你了
Where is he? Second level, galleria.
他在哪? 第二层的候车月台
We should’ve killed Quaid on Mars.
你该在火星上就把魁德干掉的
How we doing? Fine.
信♥号♥♥的接收状况呢? 好极了
Zooming in.
我现在将它放大
We got him!
锁定住他了!
If you want to live, don’t hang up.
如果你想活命 就别挂断
What do you want? You’ve been bugged.
你想怎样? 你身上有追踪器
They’ll be there in three minutes unless you do as I say.
他们在三分钟后就要破门而入 除非你照我的话去做
Don’t bother searching. The bug’s in your skull.
不必找了 追踪器在你的头里
Who are you? Never mind.
你是谁? 别管我是谁
Wrap a wet towel around your head. That’ll muffle the signal.
找条湿毛巾包住头 可以减弱讯号♥
How’d you find me? I’d advise you to hurry.
你是如何找到我的? 我劝你归好快照办
This’ll buy you some time. They won’t be able to pinpoint you.
这可让你争取一些时间 他们将无法锁定你
Shit! What?
该死! 怎么回事?
I lost him. Well, find him!
我追丢他了 再给我找!
Yeah, right.
好的
Hurry up. You look beautiful.
快点 你看来很正点
Now go to the window. Go.
现在到窗口去快去
Can you see me down here?
看得见我吗?
This is the suitcase you gave me. I gave you?
这是你交给我的那口箱子 我交给你的?
I’m gonna set it here. Come and get it, keep moving.
我放在这里 你下来拿 然后继续走
Wait. Wait. What?
慢着 等一下! 什么事?
Who are you? We were buddies in the Agency on Mars.
你是谁? 我是你在火星情报局时的同事
You asked me, if you disappeared, to find you, so here I am.
你说过你若是失踪的话 就来找你 所以我来了
What was I doing on Mars?
我在火星上时是做什么?
Excuse me, but this is mine.
对不起 太太 这是我的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!