and taken away everything…
原来属于我的东西的话… -你不能怪到我身上
that was important to me.. -Don’t talk to me about importance!
就是因为你使整个宇宙的安全受到危险
Because of you the security of this entire universe is in jeopardy!
什么啊 你在说什么啊
What? What are you talkin’ about?
就是现在 查克皇帝在银河系边缘
Right now, poised at the edge of the galaxy, Emperor Zurg…
秘密建立了一种武器
has been secretly building a weapon…
那个玩意儿 足以毁灭整个星球
with the destructive capacity to annihilate an entire planet!
只有我有资料 可以击破这武器唯一的弱点
I alone have information that reveals this weapon’s only weakness.
而你 朋友 就是你耽误了
And you, my friend, are responsible…
我跟星际总部会合的时间
for delaying my rendezvous with Star Command!
你是个玩具
You… are… a… toy!
你不是真的巴斯光年
You aren’t the real Buzz Lightyear! You’re a..
你…只是个会动的玩具 只是给小朋友玩的玩具
You’re an action figure! You are a child’s plaything!
你是个可悲又奇怪的人 我很同情你
You are a sad, strange little man; and you have my pity.
-再见了 -是吗? 走啊 疯子
-Farewell. -Oh, yeah? Well, good riddance, ya loony!
比萨星球
-“Rendezvous with Star Command.”
-老兄 -你在叫我?
-I Driver. Hey, gas dude! -You talkin’ to me?
-对 能帮我个忙吗 -比萨星球? 安弟
-Yeah, man. Can you help me? -Pizza Planet? Andy!
-你知道林荫大道在哪吗 -不知道
-Do you know where Cutting Boulevard is? -Oh. no!
没有巴斯我没有脸回去
I can’t show my face in that room without Buzz.
-巴斯 巴斯 快回来 -走开
-Buzz! Buzz, come back! -Go away!
巴斯 你快回来
No! Buzz, you gotta come back! I…
-我找到一艘太空船了
-I found a spaceship!
一艘太空船 巴斯
It’s a spaceship, Buzz!
老兄 快一点 这些比萨会凉掉
Come on, man, hurry up! Urn, like, the pizzas are getting cold here!
呃 林荫大道吗 -对 在哪条路上
Uh, Cutting Boulevard, huh? -Yeah, yeah. Which way?
好 你确定这个太空运输机 送完了货物之后
Now, you’re sure this space freighter will return to its port of origin…
就会回到原来太空站吗 -嗯
once it jettisons its food supply? -Uh-huh.
等到了那里以后 我们再来想个办法送你回家
And when we get there, we’ll be able to find a way to transport you home.
-走 那我们上船吧 -等等…巴斯
-Well, then, let’s climb aboard. -No, no, no, wait, Buzz! Buzz!
-我们到车后面 那里不会被人发现 -不行
-Let’s get in the back. No one will see us there. -Negative.
货舱里没有安全设备 那是载货的
There are no restraining harnesses in the cargo area.
-在机舱里比较安全 -对 但是…
-We’ll be much safer in the cockpit. -Yeah, bu..
-巴斯 那是两条向左的路和一条向右的
-Buzz! Buzz! That’s two lefts and a right, huh?
-谢谢你帮忙 谢了 -记住 孩子…
-Thanks for the directions, okay? -Yeah. And remember, kid..
-巴斯
-Buzz!
在机舱比在货舱里安全 真是白♥痴♥
It’s safer in the cockpit than the cargo bay. What an idiot.
下一班前往比萨星球的高速接驳专车
Next shuttle liftoff is scheduled for…
正在倒数计时中
T-minus 30 seconds and counting.
你可以进去了
You are clear to enter.
欢迎来到比萨星球
Welcome to Pizza Planet.
白色♥区♥域是快速比萨外带区…
The white zone is for immediate pizza..
-警长
-Sheriff!
警长? 你在这儿呀
There you are.
入口守备很森严 我们必须想办法进去
Now, the entrance is heavily guarded. We need a way to get inside.
-好主意 胡迪
-Great idea, Woody.
我喜欢你的点子
I like your thinkin’.
你可以进去了
You are clear to enter.
-欢迎来到比萨星球 -走
-Welcome to Pizza Planet. -Now!
舱门就要关了
Quickly, Sheriff! The air lock is closing.
琼斯 一共五人 你的接驳车正在发射台十二号♥
Jones, party of five, your shuttle is now boarding..
把我的可乐还我
Hey, Mom, can we have some tokens?
走路小心点
Ow! Watch where you’re going!
抱歉
Sorry.
十、九、八、七、六…
… nine, eight, seven, six,
五、四、三、二、一
five, four, three,
好棒的太空船 干得好 胡迪
What a spaceport! Good work, Woody.
妈咪 我能玩黑洞吗 拜托…
Mom, can I play Black Hole? Please, please, please?
-安弟 -我们要去找一艘到十二区的太空船
-Andy! -Now, we need to find a ship that’s headed for Sector 12.
等一下 来…巴斯 往这边
Wait a minute. No, no, no, Buzz! This way.
-那边有一艘特别的船 -它有超高动力吗
-There’s a special ship. I just saw it. -You mean it has hyperdrive?
超高的启动动力
Hyperactive hyperdrive.
-还有太空…驱动
-And Astro, uh, turf!
-在哪里? 我没有看到… -在那里
-Where is it? I-I don’t see the- -Come on. That’s it.
太空船
Spaceship!
好了 巴斯 准备了
All right, Buzz, get ready. And..
-宇宙爆♥炸♥了
-And the universe explodes!
-等我一说上 我们就跳到篮子里
-Okay, Buzz, when I say go, we’re gonna jump in the basket.
巴斯
Buzz!
-不 妈妈 如果我吃光所有比萨
-No! Hey, Mom, if I eat all my pizza,
我能得到一些外星物质吗 -我怎么会碰上这种事
can I have some alien slime? -This cannot be happening to me.
-陌生人 -外面来的
-A stranger. -From the outside.
-你们好 我是巴斯光年
-Ooh! -Greetings. I am Buzz Lightyear.
-和平的使者
-I come in peace.
在你今天离开前 请用一片腊肠比萨补充能源
Before your space journey, re-energize yourself…
现在请从三号♥柜台登机
with a slice of pepperoni, now boarding at counter three.
这是星际紧急事件
This is an intergalactic emergency.
我要征召你们的船到第十二区
I need to commandeer your vessel to Sector 12.
这里谁负责
Who’s in charge here?
是爪子
The claw!
-爪子是我们的主人 -爪子会选择谁留下来谁离开
-The claw is our master. -The claw chooses who will go and who will stay.
-这太荒谬了 -过份 这什么烂机器嘛
-This is ludicrous. -Hey, bozo, you got a brain in there?
-可恶 欠扁
-Take that!
不 阿薛
Oh, no! Sid!
-快趴下
-Get down!
-警长 你怎么了 我…
-What’s gotten into you? I wa..
-是你自己决定爬上来的
-You are the one that decided to climb into this…
爪子 它动了
Shh! The claw, it moves.
我被选中了
have been chosen!
再见了 我的朋友 我要去更好玩的地方了
Farewell, my friends. I go on to a better place.
抓到了
Gotcha!
巴斯光年 不可能吧
A Buzz Lightyear? No way!
-耶
-Yes!
巴斯 不
Buzz! No!
-嘿
-Hey!
-他被选中了
-He has been chosen!
-他一定得走
-He must go. -Hey!
-不要触怒爪子 你们在干什么
-What are you doing? Stop it! Stop it, you zealots!
-放手 放手 你们这些疯子
-Do not fight the claw.
太好了 双重大奖
All right! Double prizes!
我们回家去玩吧
Let’s go home and… play.
警长 我看到你的家了
Sheriff, I can see your dwelling from here.
-就快到家了 -神秘之门快到了 通往极乐世界
-You’re almost home. -Nirvana is coming. The mystic portal awaits.
拜托你闭嘴 你们两个根本不懂
Will you be quiet? You guys don’t get it, do you?
只要进了阿薛家 一辈子都别想出来
Once we go into Sid’s house, we won’t be coming out.
-阿德 好乖
-Whoa, Scud! Hey, boy!
-坐下 好乖
-Sit! Good boy.
-我有东西要给你 -不要动
-Hey, I got something for you, boy. -Freeze!
-准备 咬
-Ready, set, now!
汉娜 汉娜
Hannah! Hey, Hannah!
-干嘛 -有没有看到我的包裹
-What? -Did I get my package in the mail?
-我不知道 -不知道是什么意思
-I don’t know. -What do you mean you don’t know?
-我不知道
-I don’t know!
-汉娜 你看珍妮 -干嘛
-Oh, no, Hannah! Look, Janie! -What? Hey!
-她病了 -她才没有
-She’s sick! -No, she’s not!
-我要马上帮她动个手术 -不
-I’ll have to perform one of my operations. -No!
-不要进阿薛的房♥间 -阿薛 把她还给我
-No, not Sid’s room. Not there. -Hey, give it back!
快 快
Bid! Bid!
-护士 我们这里有一个病患
-Oh, no, we have a sick patient here, Nurse.
-准备动手术 快点
-Prepare the O. R., stat!
病人准备好罗
Patient is… prepped.
以前从来没有人
No one’s ever attempted a double bypass…
动过脑袋移植的手术
brain transplant before.
这种手术很困难 钳子
Now for the tricky part. Pliers!
我想那个家伙应该没有上过医学院吧
I don’t believe that man’s ever been to medical school.
医生 你成功了
Doctor, you’ve done it!
汉娜
Hannah!
-珍妮现在好多了
-Janie’s all better now.
-妈 阿薛弄坏我的娃娃 -她说谎 不管她说什么都不是真的
Whatever she says, it’s not true!
我们死定了 我要离开
We are gonna die. I’m outta here!
锁住了

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章玩具总动员2
下一篇文章怪兽电力公司
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!