-Give me the nose. Come on. -How about three out of five?
各位 各位
Hey, guys! Guys! Hey!
-我的老天爷 是胡迪 -他在那个疯子的房♥间
-Son of a building block. It’s Woody. -He’s in the psycho’s bedroom.
-大伙儿 是胡迪
-Ha, ha! Hi! -Everyone! It’s Woody!
-胡迪 真的假的
-Woody? -You’re kidding! -Woody?
我们要离开这儿了 巴斯
Ha! We’re gonna get outta here, Buzz.
巴斯
Buzz?
-你们看 胡迪
-Hey, look! -Woody!
老天 真高兴看到你们
Oh, boy, am I glad to see you guys.
-我就知道你会回来 -你在那边做什么
-I knew you’d come back, Woody. -What are you doin’ over there?
-说来话长 宝贝 待会儿再说
It’s a long story, Bo. I’ll explain later.
来 接好啊
Here! Catch this!

Ha!
-我接到了 -他接到了 胡迪
-Whoa! I’ve got it, Woody. -He got it, Woody.
干得好 弹簧狗 快点找个东西绑在上面
Good goin’, Slick. Now just, just tie it on to somethin’.
-等等…我有更好的点子 别听他的
-Wait, wait, wait, wait. I got a better idea. How ’bout we don’t? -Hey!
-蛋头 -你们今天是不是都吃了笨蛋药了
-Potato Head. -Did you all take stupid pills this morning?
难道忘了他是怎么对付巴斯的
Have you forgotten what he did to Buzz?
让他回来这好吗
And now you wanna let him back over here?
不…你们…你们全都误会了 蛋头
No! No, no, no, no, no! You got it.. You got it all wrong, Potato Head.
巴斯很好 巴斯在这儿跟我在一起
Buzz is fine. Buzz is right here. He’s with me!
-你是一个骗子 -不 我不是 巴斯 快过来
-You are a liar! -No, I’m not. Buzz, come over here.
告诉那些好心的玩具 你…你并没有死
Tell the nice boys that you’re.. that you’re not dead.
等一下
Just a sec!
巴斯 快来助我一臂之力
Buzz, will you get up here and give me a hand?
实在好笑 巴斯
That’s very funny, Buzz.
-我是认真的 -胡迪 你到哪儿去了
-This is serious! -Hey, Woody! Where’d ya go?
他骗人 巴斯不在那儿
He’s lying. Buzz ain’t there.
巴斯
Oh! Hi, Buzz!
朋友都在对面 怎么不打个招呼呢
Why don’t you say hello to the guys over there?
嗨 各位 飞向宇宙浩瀚无垠
Hiya, fellas! To infinity and beyond!
你们看是巴斯耶
Hey, look! It’s Buzz!
巴斯 我们让好朋友们看看
Hey, Buzz, let’s show the guys
我们刚刚学会的握手方式
our new secret best friends handshake.
来拍个手吧
Give me five, man!
有点儿可疑
Something’s screwy here.
你们看我们现在是好朋友了 对吗 巴斯
So you see we’re friends now, guys. Aren’t we, Buzz?
没错 给我个拥抱
You bet. Give me a hug.
老天啊 我也爱你
Ho-ho! Boy, I love you too.
看那是巴斯耶
See? It is Buzz.
-请把那玩意儿给我 蛋头 -你先等一下
-Now give back the lights, Potato Head. -Wait just a minute.
-你到底想干什么啊 -没什么
-What are you tryin’ to pull? -Nothing!
-真恶心耶 -凶手
-Oh, that is disgusting. -Murderer!
-不 不… -杀人凶手
-No! No, no, no, no, no! -You murdering dog!
-事情不是你们想的那样 我发誓
-It’s not what you think. I swear!
-留着对陪审团说
-Save it for the jury.
希望阿薛挖出你的声音盒 浑球
I hope Sid pulls your voice box out, ya creep.
不…不要走 不要走
No, no! No, no! Don’t leave! Don’t leave!
你…你们得帮帮我们
Ya gotta help us, please!
你们不知道这里是什么样子
You don’t know what it’s like over here!
好了 没什么好看的了
Come on. Let’s get outta here.
回去玩我们的吧 好戏结束了
Go back to your lives, citizens. Show’s over.
回来 弹簧狗
Come back! Slink!
弹簧狗 拜托 拜托你听听我说
Slink! Please! Please! Listen to me!
不 不 回来
No! No! Come back!
弹簧狗
Slinky!
巴斯 走开
Buzz! Go away!
你们这些恶心的怪胎
You disgusting freaks! Aaah!
退后你们这些食人族 快让开
All right, back! Back, you cannibals! Aah! Oof!
他还活着 你们休想吃掉他 怪物
He is still alive, and you’re not gonna get him, you monsters!
你在干什么
What are you doin’?
他们把你修好了耶
Hey. Hey, they fixed you.
但是…他们是食人族
But… But they’re cannibals.
我们看到他们吃别的玩具
We saw them eat those other toys.
抱歉 我…我还以为你们想…
Uh, sorry, I-I-I thought that you were gonna…
就是吃我的朋友
You know, you know, eat my friend.
等等 别走
Hey, no, no, wait, hey!
-怎么了 -阿薛?
-What’s wrong? -Sid?
等一下 妈 我有事
Not now, Mom! I’m busy!
-阿薛 巴斯 快点起来 -你没关门
-Sid! Buzz, come on! -You left that door open.
你快起来 好 等阿薛把你给拆了 可别怪我
Get up! Use your legs! Fine! Let Sid trash you, but don’t blame me!
寄来了 终于寄来了
It came! It finally came!
哈哈
Ha, ha!
大飞弹
“The Big One.”
本物品极度危险
“Extremely dangerous.
请勿让儿童触摸
Keep out of reach of children.”
酷耶 我该炸什么呢
Cool! What am I gonna blow?
那个胆小的牛仔娃娃呢
Man. Hey, where’s that wimpy cowboy doll?
好耶 我一直想发射个太空人进入太空轨道
Yes. I’ve always wanted to put a spaceman into orbit.
-呵呵
-Heh, heh.
现在 好的
Now. Yes.
-喔 不
-Oh, no!
很烦耶
Oh, man!
阿薛报告
Sid Phillips reporting.
由于发射地点天候不佳
Launch of the shuttle has been delayed…
因此发射顺延
due to adverse weather conditions at the launch site.
明天天气预报 晴天
Tomorrow’s forecast: sunny.
祝你好梦
Sweet dreams.
我到处都找过了 我只找到你的帽子而已
I looked everywhere, honey, but all I could find was your hat.
如果他们丢在这里呢
But what if we leave them behind?
别担心
Oh, don’t worry,
我们明天离开以前一定会找到胡迪和巴斯的
honey. I’m sure we’ll find Woody and Buzz before we leave tomorrow.
我需要空气
I need air!
你别动来动去的
Why will you quit movin’ around?
对不起 只是我在旅行之前 会非常的紧张
I’m sorry. It’s just that I get.. I get so nervous before I travel.
我怎么会选你当搬家的伙伴
How did I get stuck with you as a moving buddy?
其他人都被选光了
Everyone else was picked.
胡迪
Oh, Woody.
如果你能看到安弟 他有多想你那就好了
If only you could see how much Andy misses you.
巴斯
Psst. Psst! Hey, Buzz!

Hey.
快过来帮我弄走这个工具箱
Get over here and see if you can get this toolbox off me.
拜托 巴斯
Oh, come on, Buzz, I…
巴斯 没有你我办不到 我需要你的帮忙
Buzz, I can’t do this without you. I need your help.
我帮不了你 我帮不了任何人
I can’t help. I can’t help anyone.
你当然可以 巴斯 你可以把我弄出去
Why, sure you can, Buzz. You can get me outta here.
然后我替你拆掉火箭 然后我们逃回安弟家去
Then I’ll get that rocket off you, and we’ll make a break for Andy’s house.
安弟家 阿薛家 有什么差别呢
Andy’s house, Sid’s house. What’s the difference?
巴斯 你八成摔傻了 摔得脑筋都不清楚了
Oh, Buzz. You’ve had a big fall. You must not be thinking clearly.
不 胡迪 我的头脑第一次这么清楚
No, Woody. For the first time I am thinking clearly.
你说得对 我不是什么太空骑警
You were right all along. I’m not a Space Ranger.
我只是一个玩具 一个愚蠢微不足道的玩具
I’m just a toy, a stupid, little, insignificant toy.
等一下 想想看
Whoa, hey, wait a minute.
当一个玩具 要比当什么太空骑警好多了
Bein’ a toy is a lot better than bein’ a, a Space Ranger.
-是吗 -我说真的
-Yeah, right. -No, it is.
听着 在那个房♥子里面有个小孩 认为你是最棒的
Look, over in that house is a kid who thinks you are the greatest.
那可不是因为你是太空骑警
And it’s not because you’re a Space Ranger, pal.
而是因为你是玩具 你是他的玩具
It’s because you’re a toy. You are his toy.
安弟为什么会想要我呢
But why would Andy want me?
安弟为什么会想要你 看看你自己 你是巴斯光年
Why would Andy want you? Look at you! You’re a Buzz Lightyear.
任何玩具 都愿意被改造成像你一样
Any other toy would give up his moving parts just to be you.
你有飞翼 在黑暗中闪光 还会说话
You’ve got wings. You glow in the dark. You talk!
你的头盔会… 那样…那样乱转
Your helmet does that, that, that whoosh thing.
你是一个很酷的玩具
You are a cool toy.
老实说你真的是酷毙了
As a matter of fact, you’re too cool.
我在想… 像我这种普通的玩具
mean, I mean, what chance does a toy like me have…
怎么跟你这么有名的 巴斯光年来比呢
against a Buzz Lightyear action figure?
我了不起只会…
All I can do is…
我的靴子里有蛇
There’s a snake in my boots.
安弟只要有了你就够了
Why would Andy ever want to play with me…
怎么还会喜欢我呢

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章玩具总动员2
下一篇文章怪兽电力公司
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!