when he’s got you?
被绑在火箭上的那个人 应该是我才对
I’m the one that should be strapped to that rocket.
算了 巴斯 不要管我了
Listen, Buzz, forget about me.
趁还来得及你赶快离开吧
You should get outta here while you can.
巴斯 你在干什么? 我以为…
Buzz? What are you doin’? I thought you were…
来吧 警长 对面有个需要我们的孩子
Come on, Sheriff. There’s a kid over in that house who needs us.
让我先把你弄出来
Now let’s get you out of this thing.
是 遵命
Yes, sir!
-加油 巴斯 我们办得到
-Come on, Buzz. We can do it.
胡迪 搬家货车到了
Woody, it’s the moving van.
我们必须快点离开
We gotta get outta here now.
加油 巴斯
Come on, Buzz.
好耶
All right. Buzz!
-巴斯 我出来了 -快成功了
-Hey, I’m out! -Almost there.
我要骑小马
I want to ride the pony.
胡迪
Phew. Woody?
胡迪 你没事吧
Woody? Are you all right?
我没事 我很好
I’m fine. I’m okay.
对了 该发射了
Oh, yeah! Time for liftoff! Whoo!
飞向宇宙浩瀚无垠
To infinity and beyond!
-退后…
-Aah! Back, back.
-走开 走开
-Down, down!
-我该怎么办 加油 胡迪 想啊
-Okay, what do I do? Come on, Woody. Think.
各位
Guys!
不…等等 不要走 听我说
No, no, no, no! Wait! Wait. Listen, please.
巴斯是个好玩具
There’s a good toy down there,
在过几分钟他就会被炸的粉碎
and he’s gonna be blown to bits in a few minutes.
都是因为我 我们必须救他
All because of me. We’ve gotta save him.
但是…我需要你们
And, uh.. Bull need your help.
拜托 他是我的朋友
Please. He’s my friend.
我就只剩这么一个朋友
And he’s the only one I’ve got.
谢谢 好 我知道该怎么做
Thank you. Okay, I think I know what to do.
我们要打破一些小规则
We’re gonna have to break a few rules.
如果成功了 对我们大家都好
But if it works, it’ll help everybody.
-休士顿呼叫管制塔 请回答
-Houston to Mission Control. Come in, Control.
发射台已架设好了
Launch pad is being constructed.
好 听清楚了
All right, listen up.
我要帮浦到这里 鸭子到这儿
need Pump Boy here, Ducky here.
-长腿跟鸭子一组
-Legs, you’re with Ducky.
我跟滑板听到讯号♥声才出动 懂吗
Roller Bob and I don’t move till we get the signal. Clear?
-好了 行动吧
-Okay. Let’s move!
替青蛙上发条
Wind the frog.
-注意讯号♥
-Wait for the signal.
-上
-Go!
-好 我们走
-All right, let’s go!
让我来
I’ll get it!

Now!
-来了 来了
-I’m coming. I’m coming.
-阿德
-Scud!
-大笨狗
-Stupid dog.
钻狗洞
Lean back!
管制塔 发射台已经完工了吗
Uh, Mission Control, is the launch pad construction complete?
听到了 火箭现在已接到导引线上
Uh, roger. Rocket is now secured to guide wire.
我们现在正在装置点火装置杆
We are currently obtaining the ignition sticks.
-马上就会开始倒数计时 待命 -我们上
-Countdown will commence momentarily. Standby. -Let’s go.
妈 火柴在哪里 在这里我找到了
Hey, Ma! Where are the matches? Oh, wait. Here they are. Never mind
-胡迪 太好了 快点帮我弄开
-Woody! Great! Help me outta this thing. -Shh!
-什么 -别担心
-What? -It’s okay.
我有锦囊妙计
Everything’s under control.
-胡迪 你在干什么 -休士顿
-Woody, what are you doing? -Houston.
所有系统正常 请求允许发射
All systems are go. Requesting permission to launch…
你怎么会在这里
Hey? How’d you get out here?
好吧 我们等一下可以烤肉
Oh, well. You and I can have a cookout later.
休士顿 我们可以发射了吗
Houston, do we have permission to launch?
知道了 请求照准
Uh, roger. Permission granted.
倒数十秒后就可以发射了
You are confirmed at “T” minus ten seconds.
倒数十秒 十、九、八…
And counting. Ten, nine,
七、六、五、四…
eight, seven, six,
三、二…
five, four, three, two,
-一 把手举起来
-one! Reach for the sky!
-你休想在这里为非作歹
-Huh? -This town ain’t big enough for the two of us.
-什么啊 -有人对水源下了毒
-What? -Somebody’s poisoned the water hole.
-它坏掉了 -是谁说我坏掉了
-It’s busted. -Who are you callin’ busted, buster?
-没错
-That’s right.
-我是在跟你说话 阿薛菲利普
-I’m talking to you, Sid Phillips.
-我们不想被炸掉 不想被打烂 不想被拆开 -我们?
-We don’t like bein’ blown up, Sid, or smashed or ripped apart. -“We”?
没错 你的玩具们
That’s right! Your toys!
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈 妈妈…
Mama! Mama!

Aaah!

Aaah!
-妈妈
-Mama!
从现在起 你得好好照顾你的玩具
From now on, you must take good care of your toys!
如果你不照做 我们会知道 阿薛
Because if you don’t, we’ll find out, Sid.
我们玩具可以看到一切事情
We toys can see everything.
听清楚 要乖
So play nice.

Aaah!
成功了 办到了
Ha-ha! We did it! We did it! Ha-ha! Yes!
那些玩具…他们是活的
The toys! The toys are alive!
娃娃乖乖
N-Nice toy. Aaah!
-阿薛 你去哪里
-What’s wrong, Sid?
-你不想跟莎莉玩吗
-Don’t you want to play with Sally?
干得好 各位 非常好
Nice work, fellows. Good job.
我们合作愉快 真的是太精彩了
Comin’ out of the ground, what a touch. That was a stroke of genius.
胡迪
Woody.
-谢谢
-Thanks.
跟房♥子说再见
Everybody say, “Bye, house!”
-胡迪 你看 -再见
-Woody! The van! -Bye, house.
-我们走了 谢了 各位
-We gotta run! Thanks, guys!
-快
-Quick!
你先走 我会赶上的
Just go. I’ll catch up.

Aaah!

Come on!
-胡迪 你办得到的
-You can do it, Woody!
我抓到了
I got it! Woo-hoo-hoo!
-我成功了
-I made it.
走开 你这个笨狗
Aaah! Get away, you stupid dog! Down!
-走开 走开 -不要 不要 胡迪 撑着点
-Down! Aah! Aah! -Hold on, Woody!
我…我撑不住了
I can’t do it.
-替我照顾安弟
-Take care of Andy for me!
-不
-No!
-巴斯
-Buzz!
-已经到了吗 -胡迪
-Ow! -Are we there already? -Woody?
-你怎么… -你怎么来的
-How did you.. -How’d he get here?
-你到哪儿去啊 -怎么了
-Where have you.. -What happened?
-出了什么事
-Ow! -What’s goin’ on?
-他拿什么啊 -找到了
-What’s he takin’? -Aha! There you are!
-他在干什么啊
-Hey. What’s he doing?
-他又杀人了
-Aah! -He’s at it again!
哈哈哈
Ha, ha, ha!
-抓住他
-Get him! -Come on!
-不 不
-Ah, ah, no, no!
-不…等等…
-No, no, no, no! Wait! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
-啊
-Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
-胖猪压顶
-Pig pile!

Aaah!
-从车里出来 -行动
-Get outta that car! -Move it!
哎呀
Whew.
等等 你们不明白

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章玩具总动员2
下一篇文章怪兽电力公司
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!