They did not.
没有
Excuse me, doctor. Yes, Jim?
医生 恕我直言 怎么了 吉姆?
I don’t think they’re after the money.
他们并不是图财
What in fortune were they after then?
那他们图什么?
I think they were after this.
我想他们要的是这个东西
It should be put in a safe place.
我们得找一个地方 妥当保管
To be sure, boy. Quite right.
没错 年轻人 你所言极是
We must go at once to Squire Trelawney and open it in his presence.
我们应该马上去找特里劳尼长官 当着他的面打开
He’ll know what to do.
他知道如何处置
Jim, there’s not a moment to lose. Can you ride?
吉姆 刻不容缓 你会骑马吗?
I tell you, I have some business with the squire.
我有要事向长官禀报
Wake him up. No.
把他叫醒 不行
You must do it. We must wake him up. Please do it. Please? Thank you.
我们必须得叫醒他 拜托你了 谢谢你
Livesey. Squire.
利夫西? 长官 是我
Well, where is it? Come on, man.
东西呢?赶紧拿过来 朋友
Hawkins, you had quite the night, I hear. Yes, sir.
霍金斯 听说你这个晚上可不轻松啊 是的 长官
Your coffee, sir. Thank you, Joyce.
大人 您的咖啡 谢谢 乔伊斯
Hot and hot.
还烫着呢
Squire?
长官?
Scotch, Livesey? Yeah, okay.
苏格兰威士忌行吗 利夫西? 好的
Master Hawkins? That’ll do, Joyce.
霍金斯大人呢? 没事了 乔伊斯!
Uh, milk, sir? All right. Thank you. Thank you.
呃 来杯牛奶吗 大人? 好啊 谢谢 谢谢
Uh, sugar, sir? No.
呃 加不加糖 大人? 不用
That’ll do, Joyce.
够了!乔伊斯!
Yes, sir.
是的 大人
Well, now, squire.
唔 来吧 长官
First of all, we’ll try the book. Yes.
我们先看看书里有什么 好的
“W. Burns, master’s mate. Off Palm Quay, he got it.”
“W·贝恩斯 主人的副手 于棕榈码头取走”
Some sort of an account.
应该是个账本
“Bones his pile.”
“伯恩斯的份额”
Can’t make head nor tail of this.
这没头没尾的
Oh, Livesey, this is as plain as noon to a seafaring man.
噢 利夫西 这对船员来说已经是一清二楚的了
This is the black-hearted scoundrel’s account book.
这无非是那些流氓的黑心账本
Look, here. Now, look here.
瞧瞧这里 唔 瞧瞧这里
This is a list of the town’s sacked or the ship’s voyage…
这是遭洗劫的镇子的清单 这是航海日志…
…and here, the sums of Bone’s share of the loot.
…这里!这是伯恩斯分到的战利品
Right you are. You see what it is to be a traveler.
没错 冒险家都是这种货色
Now, and the other…
现在看看另一样…
Treasure Island.
金银岛
Bulk of treasure here.
这是藏金分布图
Oh, God.
噢 上帝呀
It must be…
一定是了…
“Tall tree, Spyglass shoulder, bearing north northeast by north.
“望远镜山的山肩有棵大树 向其东北偏北前进”
Skeleton Island, east southeast and by east. Ten feet.
“到骷髅岛 往东南偏东 再往东十英尺”
The bar sil…
“银…”
The bar silver is in the north cache…
“银条藏在北边…”
…at 10 fathom south of black crag. Signed J. F.”
“…位于黑岩崖往正南方向十英尺处 署名是J·F”
For God’s love, man.
老天有眼啊 朋友
You know what this is? Pray enlighten me, sir.
知道这是什么吗? 愿闻其详 先生
J. F. John Flint.
J·F 就是约翰·弗林特
This is Flint’s map.
这是弗林特的藏宝图!
Bulk of treasure here.
这里是金山银山啊
That’s Flint’s treasure, man.
这是弗林特的财富 朋友
Who’s this Flint?
弗林特是谁?
Billy Bones said he was Flint’s first mate.
比利·伯恩斯说自己是弗林特的大副
He was the blood-thirstiest buccaneer that ever sailed.
弗林特是航海史上最残忍♥的海盗
Well, Blackbeard was a child of Flint.
这么说吧 黑胡子跟弗林特相比 只能算小巫见大巫
Ha, ha. Even the Spaniard was so prodigiously afraid of him.
嘿嘿 就连西班牙人也要敬他三分
I must own, I was proud he was an Englishman.
我得承认 我为他是一个英国人而感到骄傲
Sir, would this treasure be worth much?
先生 这些财宝价值多少?
Worth mu…?
价值多少…?
Worth much.
价值连城啊
Ha, ha. Why, lad, here’s the sight of it.
哈哈 唔 朋友们 这是我们的计划
The finest vessel in England…
驾驶全英格兰最好的船…
…and then we’ll sail for the Spanish Main within a month.
…一个月之内 到达西属 美洲
You, Hawkins, shall come aboard as cabin boy.
霍金斯 你到船上来作侍应生
Livesey here shall be surgeon, and myself, admiral, of course.
利夫西就是队医 我嘛 当然就是舰队司令了!
And then we’ll take along Joyce, my man and, oh, great…
我们再带上我的亲信乔伊斯 噢 太好了…
Well, that’s capital, squire, capital but there’s only one man I’m afraid of.
好主意!长官 好主意 我只对一个人有顾虑
Name the dog. You, sir.
谁? 正是您 大人
For you cannot hold your tongue, as well you know.
您自己应该也清楚 您管不住您的嘴
We aren’t the only men to know about this.
我们不是唯一知道这个秘密的人
From first to last, none of us must breathe a word.
所以我们自始自终一个字都不能声张
Well, you’re in the right of it, doctor, as usual.
医生所言极是 你一贯在理
You may depend upon me.
你要相信我
I shall be as silent as a grave.
我一定会守口如瓶
Goodbye, Jim.
再见了 吉姆
Now, you take care of yourself.
你一定要好好照顾自己
And mind you, do what your squire tells you.
记住乖乖听长官的话
Jim.
儿子!
Bye, Mother.
再见了 母亲
The doctor and old Redruth, the squire’s gamekeeper…
那天傍晚 医生和长官的猎场总管老雷德鲁斯…
… came for me at dusk on the Bristol mail.
…依照长官从布里斯托尔来信的要求 接我动身
Next morning, we had turned the corner my home was out of sight.
翌日清晨 当我们转过弯去 我的家消失在了视线里
And in no time at all, Bristol laid bustling before us.
很快 熙熙攘攘的布里斯托尔出现在我们眼前
What is that?
什么东西?
Come on, lad. The squire will keelhaul us if we’re late.
年轻人 赶紧的 如果晚了 长官会发火的
Oh, Redruth, stop dawdling, man.
噢 雷德鲁斯 不要再磨磨蹭蹭的了
Come on. Stay away.
跟上 走开
There she is, Jim. The Hispaniola.
吉姆 到了 那就是”伊斯帕尼奥拉”号♥
Bring the bag, Redruth.
把袋子拿过来 雷德鲁斯
Ahoy, Hispaniola!
啊嘿!伊斯帕尼奥拉!
Ahoy, on boat!
啊嘿 登船了!
Come on. Welcome aboard the Hispaniola, doctor.
来吧! 医生 欢迎光临伊斯帕尼奥拉号♥
You’re late. Better late than never, admiral.
你迟到了 迟到总比不到好 舰长阁下
The roads were muddy, sir.
路上稀泥烂滑的 大人 工
We got stuck three times on the way to Bristol.
来布里斯托尔的路上 我们被堵了三次
TRELAWNEY:Did you? Did you?
真的吗?有这等事?
Yes, come on, Redruth, come on. Don’t hang back, man.
好吧 赶紧的 雷德鲁斯 赶紧的 不要东张西望的了
Mr. Arrow, here, look after your tonnage. Aye, aye, sir.
埃诺先生 注意观察吨♥位 是的!遵命 大人
Will you take a glass of port with me in my cabin?
能不能送一杯红葡萄酒到我的船舱来?
Nothing would please me better, sir.
为您效劳是我无上的荣耀 大人
So when do we sail? Sail?
我们何时出发? 出发?
We sail tomorrow, boy. Ha, ha.
年轻人 我们明天就起航 哈!
To the good ship Hispaniola, gentleman.
敬伟大的伊斯帕尼奥拉号♥ 先生们
A sweeter ship you could not imagine.
它的豪华舒适超过你的想象
I give you joy over her, sir.
愿您因它而心情愉快 大人
To the Hispaniola. Hispaniola.
为伊斯帕尼奥拉干杯! 伊斯帕尼奥拉!
Mm. A child could sail her, doctor.
医生 小孩子都可以驾驶它出海
You know, I had a devil of a job finding a crew for her.
不过你知道吗 为了找到合适的船员 我被弄得焦头烂额
Hard to find half a dozen who knew the difference…
懂得区分桅杆和龙骨的人…
…between the main top and the keelson.
…真是寥寥无几
Are there no good seaman in Bristol then?
这么说来 布里斯托尔就没有中用的水手了吗?
Oh, well, doctor, I shall tell you met this fellow on the dock.
告诉你吧医生 码头上有个家伙
Ahem. Old navy man.
嗯哼 一个老水兵了
Fought the French under Admiral Hawke, lost a leg in action.
他是霍克将军的手下 在与法国的战争中失去了右腿
Kind of man who makes England feared at sea.
他是那种让英格兰的敌人闻风丧胆的人物
Well, he found me a company of the toughest old salts imaginable.
他是超出你想象的不折不扣的硬汉
I declare, we could fight a frigate with them.
我可以宣称 我们现在的战斗力可以媲美护卫舰了
Ha, ha. I’m glad to hear it. What is the man’s name?
哈 听上去很不错 这个人叫什么名字?
Uh, John Silver.
约翰·西尔维
They call him Long John Silver.
人们都叫他高个子约翰·西尔维
He’s even volunteered to come aboard the ship’s cook.
他还自告奋勇上船做大厨呢
Remarkably civil of him. Indeed. What a youthful man.
真是个公民楷模 真有干劲啊
You know, while I think of it, young Jim you cut ashore in the gig…
我的想法是让吉姆坐小划艇上岸…
…and give my compliments to Mr. Silver and tell him civil-like, mind you…
找到西尔维先生 转达我的问候 一定要注意礼貌
…to be aboard by the evening gun.
…等降旗炮后再回到船上来
We sail tomorrow with the tide.
明天我们趁着涨潮起航!
Yes, sir. Oh, you’ll find him…
遵命 大人 噢 你可以…
…at the side of the Spyglass.
…去一个叫望远镜小酒馆的地方找他

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!