你觉得咱们还能回到降落的地方吗?
Think you can get us back to that drop zone, boy?
这可糟了
This is not cool!
应该能行
Maybe.
这么做太愚蠢了!
This is insane!
你们真要放弃这部电影了?
Are you really going to abandon this movie?
咱们应该亲密团结啊!
We’re supposed to be a unit!
亲我老二去吧!
Suck my unit!
算了 好吧
All right, fine.
-我自己拍完 -你爱咋地就咋地
-I’ll finish it by myself. -You go be all you can be, man.
奋力 你根本不知道你这是要去哪儿
Tugg, you have no idea where you’re going!
当然知道
Yes, I do!
我要去拍”热带雨林外景 傍晚”
I’m going to, “Exterior, rain forest, dusk.
“镜头忽然对准四叶 他正穿过骇人丛林独行着”
“Smash cut to Four Leaf, who treks alone through a frightening jungle.”
亲亲这情节去吧 柯克!
Suck on that unit, Kirk!
来吧 伙计们 咱们回家吧
Come on, men. Let’s get home.
你好 螳螂先生 你真漂亮
Hello, Mr. Mantis. You’re beautiful.
你如果回想起那阵子
Now, if you recall that whole hullabaloo
好莱坞分成两派
where Hollywood was split into schisms,
一些公♥司♥吵吵着支持蓝♥光♥DVD 另一些支持HD DVD
some studios backing Blu-ray Disc, others backing HD DVD.
人们都以为最后取决于…
People thought it would come down to
像素速率或刷新率 其实这两个概念没什么区别
pixel rate or refresh rate, and they’re pretty much the same.
不过真正起作用的 是做游戏和拍A片的怎么选
What it came down to was a combination of gamers and porn.
得A片者得天下
Now, whichever format porno backs
A片支持的才是牛B的
is usually the one that becomes the most successful.
再比如索尼的Playstation 3也支持蓝♥光♥
But, you know, Sony, every PlayStation 3 has a Blu-ray in it.
这么半天你在跟我说话啊?
You talking to me this whole time?
谁愿意听都行
I was talking to whoever was listening to me.
天哪
Jesus Christ, man!
PP香汗饮料
Booty Sweat.
天哪
Oh, God!
好冷! 冷死了 他妈的冷死我了
It’s cold! It’s freezing. I’m fucking cold.
我把防弹衣给你?
You want my flak jacket?
你有病啊? 我烧开水似的在冒汗! 洗桑拿一样
What, are you insane? It’s boiling! It’s like a sweat lodge out here!
发牢骚小声点 放屁·亚当先生
Keep the volume down on that bitching, Flatch Adams.
我想拉上10斤屎
I gotta take a fucking 12-pound shit!
-怎么样? 咱们顺利吗? -很顺利
-How we doing? We making good time? -We’re making good time,
不过在天黑之前不可能翻过那座山
but there’s no way we make it over that ridge before sundown.
好吧伙计们 咱们扎营 休息!
All right, fellas, we’re gonna make camp, rest up!
-天哪 -估计我能请大家吃晚饭
-Oh, God. -Y’all might be in for a treat.
想当年 战争爆发以前
You know, back before the war broked out,
在圣安东尼奥城 我是法式调味师
I was a saucier in San Antone.
我估计能找点野菜
I bet I could collar up some of them greens.
从庄稼里现磨面做点小龙虾面条 哥们儿!
Yeah, noodle some crawfish out the paddy, yo.
再拿点野果做点心 你们听见了? 他妈的爽!
And maybe some crab apples for dessert, now, you hear? Hell, yeah!
他妈的爽!
Hell, yeah!
黑人就这么说话 我们都这么说话 操
That’s how we all talk. We all talk like this, suh! Yes, suh.
“弄点小龙虾和排骨 我爽”
Yeah, get some crawfish and some ribs.
你是澳大利亚人! 说自己人的话! 抢钱袋鼠!
You’re Australian! Be Australian! Excuse me, Kangaroo Jack.
想起做饭我就沉不住气
I get excited about my foods, man.
(这是电视剧《星际旅行》Star Trek 而他要拍的场景正好是丛林旅行Jungle Trek)
去死吧!
Die!
不!
No!
伙计! 这究竟是怎么回事? 咱们在哪?
Dude, dude, what the hell is going on here? Where are we?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我从没离开过美国
I’ve never been outside the States.
等等 说啥? 你♥他♥妈♥的逗我玩呢?
Wait, what? Are you fucking kidding me?
你自己胡编的整个剧本?
Did you make this whole goddamn thing up?
伙计 你是不是都没当过兵?
Dude, were you even in the fucking service?
我当过 海岸巡逻队
Yes. Of course. Coast Guard.
-海岸巡逻队 -环境卫♥生♥部♥
-Coast Guard. -Sanitation Department.
我靠! 你♥他♥妈♥的是个倒垃圾的!
Oh, my God! You’re a fucking garbage man!
见鬼 四叶·泰背对我和整个美国撒了谎
Damn it. F.L. Tayback lies to me and the whole goddamn U.S. Of A.
我写这书是为了歌♥颂美军 我是爱国人士!
I wrote the book as a tribute! I’m a patriot!
是啊 你就是爱国者里面假唱的米力瓦利
Yeah, you’re the Milli Vanilli of patriots, okay?
你撒谎说参加过越南战争
You lied about fighting the Vietnam War.
你这就像对准美国国旗打了一拳 靠!
It’s like punching the American flag in the face, God damn it.
而且我还相信了你!
God, and to think I believed in you!
-我可不想挨着你坐! -作家们都在说谎
-I don’t wanna be next to you. -Writers lie all the time.
能给我绑到另一个柱子上吗? 好吧
Can I be tied to another post? Okay.
-瑞克? -奋力
-Rick? -Tugg.
我杀了她 瑞克
I killed one, Rick.
世界上我最喜欢的东西
The thing I love most in the world.
维威萨 别听我们谈话
Vivica, get off the line now!
你杀了妓♥女♥ 好的 你把妓♥女♥杀了
A hooker. All right, you killed a hooker.
冷静 接下来这么做
Calm down. Here’s what you’re gonna do.
手上涂点漂白粉
Get your hands on some bleach,
一些双氧水和一大坨石灰
some hydrogen peroxide and a shitload of lime.
错了 是个熊猫
No, a panda.
我杀了一只熊猫
I killed a panda.
阿曼达? 得了 伙计
Amanda? Come on, dude.
这肯定不是她真名
I mean, that’s probably not even her real name.
错了 是只熊猫
No, a panda!
是只熊猫?
A panda?
是只可爱 看着就想抱的
A sweet, cuddly,
邪恶的小熊猫
vicious little panda.
老天 奋力! 别这么吓唬我
Jesus Christ, Tugg! Man, don’t scare me like that!
这儿挺漂亮的
It’s beautiful here.
你还在外景地吗?
You on the set?
我现在就是外景
I am the set.
别扯了 伙计 那个”替你录”怎么样了?
All right, man. Hey, how’s the TiVo working out?
让它去死吧
Screw TiVo.
我不在乎”替你录”了
I’m way beyond TiVo.
我上回去查看 他们还没接好呢
Last I checked, they hadn’t hooked it up, though.
没接好? 没”替你录”?
Hadn’t hooked it up? No TiVo?
这全都无所谓了
It doesn’t matter anymore.
我换地方了
I’ve moved on.
你换哪去了
Where have you moved on to?
你换了家经纪人公♥司♥?
Another agency?
谁跟你在一块?
Who’s with you?
是不是尼克·斯蒂文? 那个混♥蛋♥
It’s Nick Stevens, isn’t it? That little fucker.
你还是我的客户 奋力·快男 我这就帮你搞定”替你录”!
You are still my client, Tugg Speedman! I am getting the TiVo!
我穿上夹克了 马上出门!
Jacket’s on, I’m out the door!
奋力?
Tugg?
别解雇我
Please don’t fire me.
我做的 我做的!
I did it, I did it!
薇薇卡 今天下午我们有什么安排?
Vivica, what do I have scheduled this afternoon?
-《神探两个半》 -靠
-Two and a Half Men taping. -Shit.
取消它
Cancel it.
给我准备好《热带惊雷》的合同
And get me Tugg’s Tropic Thunder contract.
我要去老板格罗斯曼的办公室 和他玩一玩
I’m going to Grossman’s office, I’m playing the card.

Okay.
我的妈呀 渴死了
Oh, mama. Thirsty.
他脸色可不好
He doesn’t look too good.
必须喝水 才能呕吐点东西出来
Must drink, so I can throw something up!
别喝那水! 那水像细菌培养皿里的!
No, no. Don’t drink that water! That water’s like a petri dish!
别喝!
No, don’t!
阿尔帕 你还有PP香汗饮料吗?
Alpa, do you have any Booty Sweat?
是啊 让他咕嘟点阿尔帕的屁♥股♥汤
Yeah, get him chugging on some of Alpa’s ass water.
那能让他恢复意识 那可是万能解药
That’ll bring him around. It’s a cure-all.
伙计 你干嘛来拍电影?
Man, what you coming out in movies for anyway?
为了多条财路?
Did you need another revenue stream?
你给我听明白 我现在的财路
For your information, my revenue stream
可以让我每年拿出两百万
currently generates $2 million a year
给我的社区做慈善捐助
in charitable contributions for my community.
-真牛B啊 -我为什么拍这部电影?
-Hot damn. -And why am I in this movie?
可能因为我想要做个表率
Maybe I just knew I had to represent,
因为有个好角色是个黑人
because they had one good part in it for a black man
结果还给了”鳄鱼邓迪”
and they gave it to Crocodile Dundee.
你赶紧打住 “鳄鱼邓迪”可是澳大利亚的国宝
Pump your brakes, kid. That man is a national treasure.
“我还想在烤肉架子上添条大虾”
I just wanted to throw another shrimp on your barbie.
这屁话可不好笑

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!