What does the princess say?
该死…该死!
Shit… Shit!
不应该相似…
Shouldn’t be any likeness…
这让我有些担心
It concerns me a little bit.
早上好,妮可拉
Oh, good morning, Nikola.
我以为你已经被禁止写东西了
I thought you weren’t allowed to write anymore.
不,不,只是不允许署我的名
Ah. No. No, just not allowed to put my name on it,
或让我拿到钱
or get paid.
那件事怎么样了?
How does that work?
不太妙
Not very well.
很有趣,很活泼,很浪漫
It’s funny. It’s breezy and romantic.
谁写的?
Who wrote it?
你写的,老伙计
(LAUGHS) You did, old boy.
你在我的作品上署你的名
You stick your name on my labor,
交给你的电影公♥司♥,就行了
hand it in to your studio and we’re in business.
听着,我没有被传唤 让自己进入黑名单是我走狗屎运了
Look, it is just dumb luck that I wasn’t subpoenaed
and blacklisted myself.
听审马上就又要开始了
The hearings are going to start up again soon.
我会接到电♥话♥,并被录音
I’m going to get called and canned.
好吧,那就动作快点
Well, then quick, lad.
咱们把这杰作卖♥♥了,五五分成
Let’s sell this little beauty and split the take, 50-50.
荒谬,我拿10%
Ridiculous. I’ll take 10%.
你拿20,不,30,这是我的底价
You’ll take 20. No, 30! And that’s my final offer.
你真是最不会做生意的人
You’re the worst businessman ever.

Mmm.
我不喜欢这标题
I hate the title.
我也是
Me too.
真的吗?这题目怎么了?
Really? What’s wrong with it?
– “公主与乡下佬” – 对
The Princess and the Peasant. Yes.
老天,拜托,特朗勃 这听起来像一出木偶剧
God, please, Trumbo, it sounds like a puppet show.
那就改掉咯
Well, then, change it.
我已经改了
I did.
真的吗?你觉得这个题目更好?
Really? You think this title’s better?
《罗马假日》
Roman Holiday.
我喜欢
I like it.
谁邀请的你?
Who invited you?
我邀请的
I did.
她是特朗勃家我最喜欢的人
She’s my favorite Trumbo. (LAUGHS)
我现在介绍一下国家紧急状态下的立法
I’m introducing legislation
(1949年9月)
so in the event of a national emergency,
所有共♥产♥党都将被送往集中营
all communists will be sent to internment camps.
总统支持?
And the president supports this?
他最好支持
He better.
帕内尔,我需要单独和你谈谈 关于你的雇员们
Parnell, I need to speak to you privately
about your employees.
抱歉,先生们
Excuse me, gentlemen.
鲍勃,我说过,这些来自我本州的 全职立法员工
As I said, Bob, these are legitimate
salaried employees from my home state.
你没告诉我,他们每个人跟你都是亲戚
What you didn’t tell me is that
every one of them is a relative.
这完全合法啊
Which is completely legal.
除了他们没一个人纳税
Except that none of them pay taxes.
在律师没来之前,什么也别说
Don’t say anything else without a lawyer.
– 不 – 特朗勃太太
No. JEFF: Mrs. Trumbo.
特朗勃太太!嗨
Mrs. Trumbo! Hi.
杰夫
Jeff.
太太,我得领薪水
Ma’am, I gotta get paid.
真抱歉
Oh. I’m so sorry.
我手下都有家人要养
I got men with families.
我丈夫还没能找到工作
My husband hasn’t been able to get any work.
我们欠大家的
We owe everyone.
– 太太,拜托 – 真的很…
Ma’am, please. I’m so…
克利奥,我们有钱了!
Cleo, we’re rich! (LAUGHS)
好的,杰弗里
There you are, Jeffrey.
你的人应该过上刺♥激♥的生活
You people sure live exciting lives.
谢谢,感谢你
Well, I thank you. Appreciate it.
谢谢,贝蒂
Thank you, Betty!
我们做到了,克利奥
We did it, Cleo!
我们卖♥♥出了罗马假日,给派拉蒙
We sold Roman Holiday! Paramount.
我们亲爱的伊恩刚刚…
Our beloved Ian is just…
怎么,怎么了
Why, what’s the matter?
路特利奇法官死了
Judge Rutledge died.
不不,是墨菲法官上个月去世
No, no, that was Judge Murphy who died last month.
还有路特利奇
And Rutledge.
昨晚
Last night.
(威利·路特利奇法官脑溢血去世 享年55岁)

Mmm.
噢,现在…
Oh, now…
一切都会没事的,你看吧
Everything will be all right. You’ll see.
在法庭上得不到多数的支持
Without a liberal majority on the court,
我们的请求就会被否决
our appeal’s gonna be denied.
那我们都要准备好进监狱了
Meaning we should all be prepared to go to prison.
就算回去我也不会改变什么 一点也不会
I wouldn’t change anything going back. Not one thing.
过一年再问这个问题吧
Let’s ask each other in a year.
(1950年6月)
能帮我个忙吗
TRUMBO: Will you do me a favor?
我不在的时候保管好这个
Hold on to this while I’m gone.
谢谢,亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
你妈妈每天需要至少笑一次
Your mother needs to laugh at least once a day.
说好了?
Deal?

Okay.
那小南瓜种子在哪呢?
Where’s that little pumpkin seed? (LAUGHS)
(CROWD APPLAUDING)
– 为了好莱坞 – 谢谢
MAN: To the Hollywood Ten! Thank you.
为了好莱坞
MAN: To the Hollywood Ten!
你们是英雄
You’re heroes!
28分,黄金打火机
GUARD 1: 28 cents. Gold lighter.
钱包,香烟盒
Wallet. Cigarette case.
(GATE CLOSES)
举起手
GUARD 2: Raise your hands.
张开嘴,长大点
Open your mouth. Wider.
头往右转,往左
Turn your head to the right. To the left.
仰头
Tilt your head back.
分开腿
Spread your legs.
翻起包皮
Grab your sack and skin it back.
转身
Turn around.
屁♥股♥掰开
Spread your cheeks.
下蹲,咳嗽
Squat. Cough.
转身
Turn around.
出去
Move out.
下一个
Next!
典狱长说我得做对咯
So the warden says I gotta do right.
小子想要更好地工作?
Boy want a better job?
我让他负责整个该死的库房♥了
I put him in charge of the whole goddamn supply room.
因为我知道些典狱长不知道的事情
‘Cause I know something the warden don’t.
货卸完了,司机要签名
Truck’s unloaded. Driver needs a signature.
(COUGHS)
(TRUMBO EXHALES)
实际上,他需要签在这里
Actually, uh, he needs it right here.
你知道,如果你需要什么帮助
You know, if, uh… If you need any help,
我以前在一家面包房♥干过送货的活
I used to run shipping at a… At a bakery.
听说你是个作家
Heard you’s a writer.
那也做过
Well, that too.
还是个共♥产♥党
And a commie.
你们这些人什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
这是个伟大的国家
This is a great country.
我同意
Agreed.
你会打字吗
You type?

Stop.
要是我看得懂就好了
Well, now, if only I could read it.
作为友善回报的协议
Protocol as to return of goods.
要填写3份14-A表格
“There shall be triplicate copies of Form 14-A filed
并将货物送往典狱长办公室
“with Supply, Shipping and Office of the Warden.”
你以为你教我字母表
You think you’re gonna teach me the alphabet
我就会握住你的手感激地说
and I’m gonna shake your hand all grateful and say,
谢谢,特朗勃先生 你改变了我的人生,先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!