出去!
Get out!
知道吗,LB,我很喜欢你
You know, L.B., I am fond of you.
我最快乐的那些年都花在这上
Some of my happiest years were spent on this lot.
当然,不是在你的办公室
Not in your office, of course.
你总是想在沙发上干我
You were always trying to fuck me on the couch.
而我在努力维持我的贞操…很勉强
Me, trying to maintain my virtue… (CHUCKLES) Barely.
但时代变了
But times change.
我现在很开心地干♥你♥
Now I’d happily fuck you.
(电影公♥司♥要火烧共♥产♥党!)
所有电影公♥司♥全体一致同意 毫无补偿地
All studios unanimously agree to discharge the Hollywood Ten
解雇这好莱坞十人,即刻生效
without compensation, effective immediately.
任何电影公♥司♥将永不再聘用共♥产♥党成员
No studio will ever employ
a member of the Communist Party
或任何拒绝
or anyone refusing to cooperate
与这新威胁做斗争的任何人
in our struggle with this terrible new menace.
他被影迷们深爱了几乎20年
He’s been loved by film fans for almost 20 years.
但你们是否有注意到 他最近没在大银幕上出现了?
But have you noticed he hasn’t been on-screen much lately?
糟糕的票房♥?
Bad box office?
不,糟糕的政♥治♥
No. Bad politics.
爱德华·G·罗宾逊先生的确有坏消息
Bad news indeed for Mr. Edward G. Robinson.
感谢大家的到来
Thank you so much for coming.
好莱坞十人将为我们所有人出庭
The Hollywood Ten are going to court for all of us.
这过程将是漫长,昂贵的
It’ll be long, expensive,
所以,请尽量拿出一些钱来 做为辩护基金吧
so please give as much as you can to the defense fund.
感谢大家的到来
(CLAPPING) Thank you for coming.
– 晚安,亲爱的 – 好运
Good night, my dear. Good luck.
– 晚安,先生,谢谢 – 拜拜
Good night, sir. Thank you. Bye-bye.
好吧,这种小聚会
Well, this little gathering didn’t quite have
已经没去年那么生气勃勃了对吧?
the zip and zing of yesteryear, did it?
那些自♥由♥主义者们怎么忽然都不见了?
Where are all the liberals all of a sudden?
在他们律师或精神病医生那吧
At their lawyers’ or psychiatrists’.
嗯,可能都在吧
(CHUCKLES) EDWARD: Hmm, likely both.
辩护基金
For the defense fund.
埃迪…
CLEO: Eddie…
你最近有拍戏吗?
Have you been working?
呃,有点慢
(INHALES) Eh. It’s a bit slow.
你卖♥♥掉了一幅
You sold one.
哦,梵高那副啊
Oh, the van Gogh.
卖♥♥了个好价钱
Got a good price.
埃迪…
Eddie…
天呐,看呐,埃迪,我不能让你…
Dear God, look at this. Eddie, I can’t let you do…
没事的,孩子,拿着
I’ll be fine, kid, take it.
不,这太多了,太多了
No, it’s too much. It’s just too much.
拿着
Take it.
埃迪,我…
Eddie, I…
你为我做过的…
Everything that you have…
他想说的是他好爱你
What he’s trying to say is that he loves you.
我也爱他,这个混小子
I love him too,
the warty son of a bitch. (CHUCKLES)
如果你想贿赂陪审团 我这儿还有幅莫奈
Got a great offer on the Monet if you want to bribe the jury.
(1949年6月,华盛顿特区)
就达尔顿·特朗勃一案
In the matter of
the United States v. Dalton Trumbo,
我们宣判被告藐视国会有罪
we find the defendant guilty of contempt of Congress.
特朗勃先生!特朗勃先生!
REPORTER: Mr. Trumbo! Mr. Trumbo!
我在车里等你
I’ll meet you in the car.
特朗勃先生,你蔑视国会吗?
Mr. Trumbo, are you in contempt of Congress?
我完全蔑视这个国会
Well, I have total contempt of this Congress.
我觉得陪审团也明白为什么
I just thought the jury would see why.
最高法♥院♥将加速下裁定
The Supreme Court will drop kick
this verdict into speeding traffic
并终结国会历史上最耻辱的这一篇章
and end the most shameful chapter
in Congressional history.
好,行了,伙计们 我们没别的要说的了
Now, that’s it, boys. We have nothing else.
不,采访结束,采访结束
No, we’re done, we’re done.
你现在钱方面怎么样?
KENNY: How are you doing for money?
跟破产没什么两样了,怎么了?
TRUMBO: Broke as a bankrupt’s bastard. Why?
那个,你欠我3万美金 显然现在这情况得翻倍了
KENNY: Well, you owe me $30,000,
and this appeal’s gonna be twice that.
好吧,我最好去工作
TRUMBO: Well, I’d better get to work.
做什么?你没有做其他行业的天赋
Doing what? You have no talent to do anything else.
好莱坞反击了!
NARRATOR: Hollywood fights back!
我是格里高利·派克
This is Gregory Peck. (TYPEWRITER CLACKING)
关于所谓的共♥产♥党
A state of near hysteria
威胁到了其他市民的自♥由♥的言论 已成为近期的瘟疫
over so-called communists in this country
threatens the freedom of other citizens.
所以非美委员会只能自食其果
So the Un-American Committee bears its tragic fruit.
我是露西尔·鲍尔
LUCILLE: This is Lucille Ball.
我们都同意美国宪法必须被捍卫
All of us agree that
the Constitution of the United States
must be defended.
但不应该是通过 让持异议的人闭嘴来捍卫
But the way to do this
is not by shutting up the man you disagree with.
你必须争取他发声和被倾听权利
You must fight for his right to speak and be heard.
所有公民权利都该手拉着手
All civil liberties go hand in hand.
如果走失了一个,其他的也会虚弱
And when one goes, the others are weakened.
就像屋子里一根梁柱倒塌
Just as a collapse of one pillar in a house
将威胁到整栋建筑
would endanger the whole structure.
我们2天后就送你回家
We’ll send you home in a couple of days.
好吧,听起来你还有活头
Well, it sounds like you’re going to live.
是啊,他们得让我身体好到能坐牢
Yeah, they got me just well enough to go to prison.
感觉怎么样?
How do you feel?
用一个肺呼吸 有用2个肺呼吸时那样一半好
Breathing with one lung, which is half as good as two.
听着,阿伦,桃乐西的事我听说了
Look, Arlen, I heard about Dorothy.
是啊,她走了
(CHUCKLES) Yeah, she took off.
她的时间总是卡的非常准
Her timing was always amazing.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
不,我知道,我是说 你怎么能放下这些?
No, well, I know. I mean, how could you leave all this?
外面情况怎么样了?
How’s it going out there?
所有人都嫉妒你
Everyone envies you.
为什么?
Well, why wouldn’t they?
我住着最豪华的病房♥
I got the best room in the joint.
要知道,这是你付的钱
You should know. You paid for it.
(罗斯国际影业)
– 祝贺你,巴迪 – 谢谢各位
MAN: Congratulations, Buddy.
BUDDY: Thank you, fellas.
谁还需要电影公♥司♥?我完全独♥立♥
Who needs the studios? I am strictly independent.
有一堆电影,一大把华尔街的票子
Got cans of film, wads of Wall Street dough,
还有我最爱的老板,我自己
and my favorite boss, me. (ALL LAUGH)
– 干杯 – 干杯
Cheers. Cheers.
还有你,你这疯子
And you, you crazy son of a bitch,
等华盛顿这破事儿完了以后 我的所有电影都由你来写
you’re gonna write all of my movies
once this Washington crap clears up.
怎么完事呢?
And how will that happen?
谢天谢地,我不是个政客
I’m not political, thank Jesus.
如果他们传唤我,指控我,我会说
If they called me in, accused me, I’d just say,
“对,是我♥干♥的,抱歉,不是故意的”
“Yup, did it. Sorry, didn’t mean it.”
然后国会会问
So Congress then asks,
“你现在或曾经是个民♥主♥党员吗?”
“Are you now or have you ever been a Democrat?”
我是,老天,我感觉很不好
I am and, God, I just feel awful about it.
然后他们会想要其他民♥主♥党的名字
Then they want the names of other Democrats.
比尔和厄尔,内特,汤姆
Bill and Earl, Nate, Tom.
然后我说,“去死吧”
Then I say, “Go to hell.”
真的吗?
Really?
多少家银行支援了国家的敌人?
How many banks fund enemies of the state?
除非你供出你朋友们的名字 否则你的钱就没了
Your money’s gone unless you give the names
of your friends here.
然后他们就再也找不到工作 但这是你唯一的办法
They’ll never work again,
but it’s the only way you ever will.
我们都了解彼此,彼此的家人
We all know each other, our families.
我们是朋友
We’re friends.
你会怎么做,巴迪?
What would you do, Buddy?
只有你
Only you. (LAUGHS)
会在一个人人生最美好的一天里扫兴
Piss on the best day of a guy’s life.
只有你!
Only you! (LAUGHS)
老天
Christ’s sakes.
根据草案中的陈诉…
According to the protocol set forth…
她怎么说?
And what does she say?
公主怎么说?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!