王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
嘿 走路要看路
Hey, hey, hey. Get your head out of your ass.
抱歉 没看到你
So sorry. I didn’t see ya.
“麦哲伦船舰”
看来你很没耐心
Hey. I see, patience ain’t your virtue.
看到我很惊讶?
Surprised to see me?
才不会
Not even slightly.
我替你调了杯酒
I made you a drink.
雪莉登波
Shirley Temple.
超搞笑
That’s hilarious.
手炼呢?
And the bracelet?
书桌的第一个抽屉
It’s in the first drawer there on my desk, if you want it.
但我想你是来大干一票
But I think you’re here ’cause you got bigger fish to fry.
不 我只是来拿手炼
Nah, I’m just here for the bracelet.
-好了吗?-还没
-You done? -No.
这看起来很值钱
This looks valuable.
现在好了
Now I’m done.
这里那么多东西 为何挑地图?
Why the map? Of everything in here, that stopped you.
看起来也许是真的
Because it looks like it might be authentic.
不是也许 就是真的
Oh, not might be. It is.
哇塞
Holy shit.
这就是麦哲伦用来
This line here shows the path
航行全世界的路线
that Ferdinand Magellan took to sail around the world.
史上第一人 你历史很强
First guy to do it. You know your history.
只是他并非第一人
Yeah, only he wasn’t the first guy to do it.
麦哲伦死在菲律宾的无名海滩
Magellan died in the Philippines on a random beach somewhere.
船长艾尔卡诺和
It was his captain, Juan Sebastián Elcano,
17名船员完成航行
finished the trip with 17 others.
他们被称为18恶人
Also known as the Infamous 18.
我知道他不是为了探险而出航
I know the legend that his voyage wasn’t about exploration,
而是找到黄金
it was about finding that gold.
但那只是传说
But it’s just a story.
不 我不认同
No. I beg to differ.
这些旅程在当年非常昂贵
These trips were hugely expensive back then.
西班牙国王付不起
King of Spain couldn’t afford it.
一位私人金主出钱才能出航
There wasn’t gonna be any trip until a private financier stepped in.
蒙卡塔尔家族
House of Moncada.
没错
Yep.
他们资助十字军 宗教审判
Bankrolled the Crusades, the Inquisition,
和独♥裁♥者佛朗哥
Franco’s fascists in the ’30s,
还有各种可怕的事情
and just about every horrible thing you can think of.
他们资助麦哲伦的大探险
They offered Magellan his grand voyage of exploration,
只要他把黄金带回来
so long as he came back with that gold.
多少黄金?
How much gold?
值多少?至少50亿美金
Today’s dollars… 5 billion, easy.
那是从未被发现的巨大宝藏
It’s the biggest treasure that’s never been found.
这是我从小的梦想
I’ve been dreaming about this since I was a kid,
但你却早就知道
but somehow you already knew that.
当山姆说他有个弟弟
When Sam said he had a little brother who was
对麦哲伦宝藏超着迷 我就想不会吧
just as into this Magellan stuff, I thought, “There’s no way.”
你认识我哥山姆?
Wait, you know my brother Sam?
我们称得上是朋友
We were practically friends.
我朋友不多 那很难得 你看
That’s saying something, considering the company I keep. Look.
看看他 他留了大胡子
Look at him. He has a beard.
他在哪?这在哪拍的?
Where is he? When was this taken?
两年前 西班牙圣塞巴斯提安
Almost two years ago, San Sebastián, Spain.
我们就快找到艾尔卡诺的墓
We were getting close to Captain Elcano’s tomb,
山姆很肯定会找到日记
where Sam was sure we’d find his journal
还有黄金的位置
and in it the location of that gold.
然后他就消失了
Then he disappears.
没打来 不回我简讯
Doesn’t call, doesn’t answer my texts, nothing.
故意躲我
He ghosted me.
听起来是我哥没错
Yeah, that sounds like my brother.
-他没跟你联络?-山姆?没有
-Oh, so he hasn’t been in touch? -Sam? No.
连张明信片都没有?
Not even a postcard?
没明信片 电♥话♥ 简讯 电邮 啥都没
No, not a postcard, phone call, text message, e-mail, nothing.
我不知道你们怎么了
I don’t know what happened between you two,
但找得到黄金
but I think if we find that gold,
就有机会找得到他
there’s a real good chance we find him too.
怎样?
What do you say?
山姆离开时我才十岁
Sam left when I was 10.
他常打电♥话♥说会回来
He would call every once in a while, swore he’d come back,
但却没有
but he never did.
我认识的山姆早就消失了
The Sam that I knew disappeared a long time ago.
所以不了 你得找别人
So, nah, you’ll have to find somebody else.
哇 我的功力退步了
I’m really losing my touch.
“圣方济男童孤儿院”
“马丘比丘 库斯科 秘鲁”
真希望你在这 老弟
Wish you were here, bro.
有你从未见过的全新世界
There’s a whole world you haven’t seen,
但你将会见到
but you will.
我保证
I promise.
小鬼 怎么考虑这么久?
Hey, kid. What took you so long?
几时开始?
So when do we start?
马上有一场拍卖♥♥会
There’s an auction coming up.
有最大量文艺复兴时期的
Biggest collection of Spanish Renaissance art
艺术品和古物
and artifacts anywhere this century.
其中一个拍卖♥♥品是赫曼达十字架
One of those items is La Cruz de la Hermandad.
那不只是十字架 而是一把钥匙
Only it’s not a cross. It’s a key.
能打开18恶人放黄金的密室
A key that unlocks the chamber where the Infamous 18 hid their gold.
酷 但传说有两把钥匙
Very cool, but the legend said there are two keys,
船长有一把 船员也有一把
one for the captain and one for the crew…
没人能单独偷走黄金
so no one man could steal the gold by himself.
只有一把钥匙没用
One key doesn’t do us any good.
你小时候都不出门吗?
Ever get outside when you were a kid?
怎么知道这么多?
How do you remember all this shit?
噢 对了
Only one thing…
我有船长的钥匙了
I already have the captain’s key.
第二把十字架在拍卖♥♥会场
Second one’s in there. The Augustine, it’s an auction house.
很难混进去 但我弄到门票了
It’s very exclusive, but I got us on the list.
你只要在拍卖♥♥时切断电源就行
All I need you to do is kill the power during the auction.
那会触发警铃 让我有机可趁
That’ll trigger the main alarm, then I can do my thing.
我要怎么切断电源?
Okay. And how am I supposed to kill the power?
看你啰 你也得出点力
Shit, that’s up to you. You got to bring something to the equation.
我不会白白让你参一脚
I’m not cutting you in for fun.
说得好 都没谈到我的分成
That’s a good point. We haven’t spoken about my cut yet.
我假设是平分 对吧?
I assume, we’re fifty-fifty, right?
-平分黄金? -对啊
-Fifty-fif–? On what, the gold? -Yeah.
你疯了吗?我花了好几年时间
Are you high? This has been years of my life.
你能拿一成就很不错了
You get 10%, and that’s me being generous.
哇 还真不错咧
That’s awfully generous.
你要那么多钱干嘛?
What are you gonna do with that kind of money?
“出口!”
“拍卖♥♥会场”
“退伍证明书 美国海军”
“纽约州档案”
“麦哲伦的黄金:永远遗失?”
“前往印度尼西亚寻找麦哲伦船舰”
“空手而归”
“查出来了?”
“我需要一套好的西装和铁皮割刀”
“还有一只猫”
“好”
你还在打领带?
You still working on the tie?
抓不准长度也弄不平
I just can’t figure out the length. I just keep making it all fat.
过来
Come here.
-你会打吗?-我爸是海军
-You know what you’re doing? -Yeah, my dad was a Navy man.
闭着眼单手都会
I could do this one-handed with my eyes shut.
你也服过役 对吧?不荣誉退伍
You served too, didn’t you? Dishonorable discharge.
你做了功课?
You did some homework, huh?
-当然啰 -我驾驶直升机
-Of course I did. -I flew helicopters.
运送巴格达博物馆的古物
I was preserving some artifacts from a museum in Baghdad.
货物超重 直升机坠毁
I was over the max load weight, crashed pretty hard.
军方超不爽就把我踢走
They got all upset, kicked me out.
有点太超过 但又能怎样?
Bit of an overreaction, but what are you gonna do?
你说“运送”…
You say “preserving”…
其实是打劫 对吧?
but you mean looting, right?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!