It’s light. It’s human interest.
都是垃圾
It’s bollocks.
在街上,这是个怎样的国家呀,到处都是针管
What a state, on the street. There were needles everywhere.
那些小孩就在那种地方玩 – 天啊
Right where the kids were playing. – Jesus.
你应该看看那些坏蛋站在他们的新奔驰旁边
You should have seen these wankers. Standing there with their new Mercedes.
得贩多少五英镑一针管的毒品才能买♥♥一辆新奔驰呀
How many £5 hits of dope do you need to shift in order to buy a new Mercedes?
算一算,有多少小孩?
Do the math. How many kids is that?
没人写这些没人在意
Nobody’s writing about it. Nobody cares.
得有人好好打击一下这些坏蛋
Somebody needs to get after these bastards.
他们在发大财呢,我应该写这样的事
They’re making megabucks. That’s what I should be writing about.
那绝不会是垃圾
That wouldn’t be bollocks.
那些毒贩子利用未成年的孩子贩毒
The pushers are using the underage kids to do their business.
他们知道警♥察♥不会把个小孩怎么样的,谁都知道这里发生的事儿
They know the Gards won’t touch the kids. Everyone knows what goes on here.
这个街区去年来有八个孩子死于毒品,八个
Eight kids from this block alone died from drugs last year. Eight.
他们全都小于十五岁,其中四个是我姐姐艾瑞斯的孩子
All of them under 15. Four of them were me sister Iris’s kids.
上帝,我真抱歉
Oh, Jesus. I’m sorry.
政♥府♥和警♥察♥都置之不理,说是什么家庭问题
TDs, Gards, close their eyes, call it a family problem.
对于某些家庭来说,这些孩子早已死了
But for some families these kids are dead already.
所以我们组织这些家庭的父母起来抗击毒品,把这个作为我们的问题来对待
So we formed Concerned Parents Against Drugs, made it our problem.
如果您能把这些写出来我会十分感激
I’d appreciate it if you’d write about us.
你们多久游♥行♥一次? – 每周一次
How often do you march? – Once a week.
真是个义务 – 真是个难题
It’s quite a commitment. – It’s quite a problem.
嗨,记得我么?
Hey. Do you remember me?
车里的是卡西尔的人么? – 什么车?
Were those Cahill’s lads in the van? – What van?
她可以帮我们,蒂米
She can help, Timmy.
你知道的,马丁卡西尔将军
You know, Martin Cahill. The General.
你认识他?
You know him?
你的任务是什么?
What’s your cut?
我得走了,不能让人发现我跟你们在一起 – 我们帮你吧,蒂米
I’d better go. I can’t be seen with yous. – Let us help you, Timmy.
今晚上我能给你找个好地方,明天…
I can find you a good place to stay tonight. Tomorrow…
你们两个想跟我睡吗?
Do yous wanna have sex with me?
我挺便宜的
I’m not expensive.
结♥帐♥ – 他扒了你的钱包
The bill, please. – He nicked your wallet.
我们要什么? – 毒贩子滚出来!
What do we want? – Pushers out!
什么时候? – 现在!
When do we want them? – Now!
我们要什么? – 毒贩子滚出来!
What do we want? – Pushers out!
什么时候? – 现在!
When do you want them? – Now!
游♥行♥规模一直这么小吗?
Are these marches always this small?
希望在你的帮助下能有更多的人加入
Hopefully, with your help, the word’ll get out to more people.
是啊,希望如此
Yeah, hopefully.
我保证能办到
I’ll make sure it does.
马伦,滚出来! – 汤姆·马伦你这杂种!
Get out, Mullen! – You bastard, Tommy Mullen!
我们要什么? – 毒贩子滚出来!
What do we want? – Pushers out!
什么时候? – 现在!
When do we want them? – Now!
我们要什么? – 毒贩子滚出来!
What do we want? – Pushers out!
什么时候? – 现在!
When do we want them? – Now!
毒贩子,毒贩子,毒贩子! – 滚出来,滚出来,滚出来!
Pusher, pusher, pusher! – Out, out, out!
快看是不是谁有了个新女朋友
Look who’s got hisself a new girlfriend.
我们到时候再见吧,约翰 – 好的,去吧
We’ll see you there, then, John. – Yeah, go on ahead.
靠,你想干什么? – 你就这样跟女士讲话
What the hell do you want? – Is that any way to talk to a lady?
女士不会不请自到地来找绅士的
Ladies don’t go calling on gentleman unannounced.
这么说我们都是绅士啦,对吧
So we’re a gentleman now, are we?
你的礼貌上哪儿去啦?你还没给我介绍你的朋友呢
Where’s your manners? You didn’t introduce me to your friends.
如果你愿意的话 – 你这么早就关门了
If that’s what you’re after. – You closing up early?
这是自己做老板的一个好处
One of the benefits of being self-employed.
约翰你真令人惊讶,不,真的,你真是个…利益率的模范
You’re amazing, John. No, really, you’re a model of… profitability.
怎样才能没有顾客也可以成功地做生意
How to succeed in business without any customers.
我做的够好的了 – 是呀,不过…
I do well enough. – Yeah, well…
在拉斯加大街的妓院里肯定还有一些小家伙吧
There must be a few bob in those brothels there on Rathgar Road.
现在她们还有什么用吗,约翰
What they worth now, John?
你可真是个危险的小婊♥子♥ – 哈尽力而为罢了请我喝点东西吧
You’re a dangerous little bitch. – Ah, well. Do my best. Buy us a drink?
这是自己雇自己的好处嘛,约翰,你是自己的老板呀,对吧
It’s the benefit of being self-employed, John. You are your own boss, aren’t you?
你找错人了,马丁卡西尔不做毒品生意,我也不做
You’re way off the mark. Martin Cahill isn’t into the drugs. Neither am I.
真的?
You sure?
我们就是普通的、体面的罪犯
We’re just ordinary, decent criminals.
你要是不相信我的话,干嘛不问马丁呢?
If you’re not going to take my word for it, why don’t you ask Martin?
他可喜欢女士们了 – 是呀,的确那么你帮我安排一下吧
He’s very fond of the ladies. – Yeah, exactly. So set it up for me.
你干嘛要追查毒品呢?你应该追查那些卖♥♥酒的
Why are you chasing the drugs? You should be after the pubs.
他们比贩毒的还有害呢 – 是,对
They do more damage than the drugs. – Yeah, right.
我是
Yeah?
不,我试过了,根本行不通
No. I tried that. It was a dead end.
叫你回去吗?格兰德
Call you back? Grand.
你在给多少人工作?
So how many guys are you working for stories at once?
不怎么慷慨的人会说你不领情的
A less generous person might say you were ungrateful
我已经为你做了很多了
for what I gave you already.
偷古董画、绑♥架♥银行家的家人,这些事情都是你报道的,对吧
Stealing old paintings, kidnapping bankers’ families. You’re above that now, are you?
是我让你靠这些出了名
I got you famous with those stories.
是啊,你尽告诉我一些无聊的东西
Yeah, you feed me superficial crap.
我让你多漂亮 – 画得真好
I make you look good. – Great picture.
好啦我想见卡希尔,帮帮忙给我写个介绍信
Come on. I need your help to get to Cahill. Write me a reference.
我还有约会呢要迟到了
I’m late for an appointment.
给你个建议,离马丁卡西尔远一点儿
Word of advice. Stay away from Martin Cahill.
很抱歉打扰你
Sorry to disturb you.
你是卡希尔夫人吗?法兰西斯卡希尔?
Are you Mrs Cahill? Frances Cahill?
是的
Right.
你是法兰西斯拉希尔吗?
Are you Frances Cahill?
我是 – 嗨,我是维罗尼卡
I am. – Hi. I’m Veronica.
我是约翰·特雷诺的朋友 – 我知道
I’m a friend of John Traynor’s. – I know who you are.
你丈夫在家吗?我想请他帮个忙
Is your husband home? I just want to ask him a favour.
马丁卡西尔不会帮记者的
Martin Cahill doesn’t do favours for journalists.
所以快滚
So piss off.
有谣传说他在大街上贩毒,你有什么看法?
There’s a rumour going about he’s putting drugs on the street. You got any comment?
我知道有一天他把一个小贩钉在了地上,这和贩毒有关吗?
I know he nailed a tout to the floor of a flat the other day. Was it drug-related?
你看,我只是想听点简短的看法,不会记下来的
Look, I just want a brief comment. Off the record.
我不会给你添麻烦的…
I’ll be out of your…
卡希尔先生!你不帮我是吗?
Mr Cahill! You couldn’t do me a favour, could you?
我想知道那些帮你贩毒的孩子的名字
I need the names of those kids who are selling drugs for you.
而且我还会帮你,我不会写人们是怎么说你的
And I’ll do you a favour. I won’t write what people are saying about you.
你知道,他们说你跟你小姨子有了孩子
You know, that you’re having kids with your wife’s sisters.
这是我的号♥码,给我打电♥话♥吧
There’s me number. Give me a call.
干杯
Cheers.
这么说,我能为你干些什么呢,维罗尼卡?
So, what can I do for you, veronica?
你怎么会把尸体弄丢了呢?
How could you lose a body?
根本就是粗心 – 有所得必有所失
That’s just downright careless. – You find some, you lose some.
会出现的尸体常常都是这样
It’ll turn up. Those bodies always do.
这么说你要搅入这件事了?
So you gonna join those crying foul?
“这么多不称职的警♥察♥,这就是我们交税的结果吗?”
“More Garda incompetence. Is this why we pay our taxes?”
也许有人会说是不称职,但是你可以说你们人手不足
Some might say it’s incompetent, but you could say it’s that you’re understaffed.
你们没法放手去干,你们总不能一天二十四个小时守着凶杀现场啊
Your hands are tied. You couldn’t maintain 24-hour surveillance on that murder site.
人们应该理解,我的意思是,应该有人写写的
People should know that. I mean, I think someone should write that.
但是如果有人写了,那那个人想要什么回报?
And if someone did write that, what would that someone want in return?
上礼拜你拘留的那对夫妇,我跟他们谈了谈
I talked to the couple you detained after the weekend in Amsterdam.
就关了四十八小时,因为他们就只买♥♥了一盒避孕套
Held for 48 hours cos they bought nothing there but a box of condoms.
等着骡子拉出一个塞满毒品的避孕套是什么感觉?
How does it feel to wait around for a mule to shite out a condom full of drugs?
我们都知道那些送货的是组织的最底层
You and I both know that the courier’s the lowest man in the organisation.
某个地方某个大人物正坐在那儿嘲笑你们和那些凳子一样呢
Somewhere some Mr Big is sitting there, laughing at you and your stool sample.
你们抓不住他,我想…我们都想…抓住那个抓不住的人
You can’t touch him. I want… we both want… to get Mr Untouchable.
你把他抓住后又能怎么样?
What are you gonna do when you get him?
你们报纸知道有个大罪犯要告他们,都吓坏了
Your paper’s so scared that some big criminal is gonna sue them,
他们请的律师比记者还多
they employ more lawyers than journalists.
嗯,我的意思是至少有三十万人
Well, I mean, there’s more than 300,000 people.
不是吹的,但是的确有那么多人知道马丁卡西尔是大头目
I don’t want to blow my own trumpet, but they know Martin Cahill’s the General
因为你知道,我是《星期日独♥立♥报》的记者
because, you know, of what I write in the Sunday Independent.
至少他们知道他是干什么的 – 好,就算为了你们的读者
At least they know what he’s up to. – Great, for your readers.
但是,把他送进监狱对我有什么好处呢,有吗?
But does it help me put him behind bars, does it?
克里斯,我们站在一条线上
We’re on the same side, Chris.
现在我被当成会计一样训练呢,是吧?
Now, I trained as an accountant, right?
如果让我看看这些文件,我就能抓住那些坏蛋了
If I could have a look at these files, then I could go after those other wankers.
给他们点儿压力
Put some pressure on them.
来吧
Come on.
忙你的去吧

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
评分细分
音乐
7.8
画面
7.4
导演
7.6
故事
8.0
表演
8.3
前一篇文章法国中尉的女人(1981)
下一篇文章奥本海默(2023)
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。
veronica-guerin毒家新闻 都柏林 1996年6月26日 两 年 前 一九九四年,非法毒品贸易使犯罪率...