Veronica. – Where’s Cathal?
怎么了? – 凯瑟呢?
What’s wrong? – Where’s Cathal?
他在乡下,跟你姐姐在一起,很安全
He’s in the country. He’s with your sister. He’s safe.
天啊
Jesus.
是他 – 什么?
It was him. – What?
我不应该去的哦,天啊
I should never have gone there. Oh, Jesus!
我好害怕,格雷汉姆好害怕! – 我明白,我明白,我明白
I’m so scared, Graham. I’m really scared. – I know, I know, I know.
会好起来的
It’s going to be all right.
我要你向我保证 – 什么?
I want you to promise me something. – What?
别告诉别人我这样 – 什么?
Don’t tell anyone I was like this. – What?
好吗?
All right?
我不像让他们知道 – 好吧
I don’t want them to have it. – All right.
那是他们最想要的
That’s what they want more than anything.
我保证你从来没有害怕过
I promise you. You were never afraid.
好吧哦,天啊
All right. Oh, Jesus.
从不害怕
Never afraid.
天啊,维罗尼卡,看看你
Jesus, Veronica. Look at you.
我会活下去的
I’ll live.
你好吗,约翰
How are you, John?
嗯…有一阵子了
It’s… been a while.
我好得很,请你喝点儿吧?
I’m grand. Get you a drink?
不,谢了我不渴
No, thanks. I’m not thirsty.
那么,你想谈什么?
So, what do you want to talk about?
我给你捎个约翰·吉里根的口信 – 你不认识的人
I’ve a message for you from John Gilligan. – The man you don’t know.
我一听到就去找他了,我告诉他他想错了
As soon as I heard, I went to see him. I told him he’d got it all wrong.
他是个小个子,你知道
He’s a small man with a chip. You know.
他发火了,他气昏头了
He’s got a temper. He just lost his head.
总之,他想告诉你他对自己做的事情很抱歉
Anyway, he wants you to know that he’s sorry for what he done,
还有他说的要对你和你儿子做的事
and for what he said about your kid and the family.
他从来没有干过那种事情
He’d never do those things.
他希望可以收回
He wishes he could take it back.
吉里根让你告诉我霍奇那件事
Gilligan got you to feed me that shite about Hutch.
是的他杀了卡希尔,藏起来,让人以为是爱尔兰共和军干的
Yeah. He murdered Cahill, stepped back and let the IRA take credit.
我不知道你在说什么,我想告诉你他想结束这一切
I don’t know what you’re talking about. I’m here because he wants this to end
在事情变得更糟之前
before things get any worse.
怎么会变得更糟呢
How can it get any worse?
事情都会变得更糟的,维罗尼卡
Things can always get worse, Veronica.
现在,如果你不告他,一个钟头内,你会得到十万英镑
Now, if you don’t press charges, you’ll be £100,000 richer within an hour.
不够,我要三百万
It’s not enough. I want 300.
我觉得可以办到 – 对
I think I could get you that. – Right.
你告诉吉里根,他收买♥♥不了我
You tell Gilligan that he’s not gonna be buying me off.
没人想收买♥♥你,他只想公平点,就这样
Nobody’s trying to buy you off. The man just wants to be fair, that’s all.
即便你要告他,他只是想再等六个月
Even if he’s convicted, all he’ll get is six months.
对,可是,如果他不着急,他干嘛要给我那么多钱?
Right, well, if he’s not worried, why is he prepared to pay so much?
他干嘛还这么麻烦地捎口信呢?
Why did he bother sending a messenger?
你根本不是教练,是不是,约翰尼?
You’re not the Coach at all, are you, Johnny?
你是球童
You’re the ball boy.
你在干什么,干了那种事情后,还跟她那样说话?
What are you doing, talking to her like this, after what you did?
靠,你在这干什么?滚
What the fuck are you doing here? Get out of here.
他派那个人开枪打你 – 垃圾
He sent that man to shoot you. – That’s a load of bollocks.
别听这家伙的 – 是真的
Don’t listen to this junkie slag. – It’s true.
他说那个人本来要打你的头,可是枪不好使了
He said the man was supposed to shoot you in the head, but the gun didn’t work.
维罗尼卡!
Veronica!
我已经决定正式起诉那个打我的人
I’ve decided to make a formal complaint against the guy who beat me.
我是说,我会…我会失去很多的
I mean, I would… I would lose a lot,
对,如果我对凶手示弱了,我就不会那样做了
right, if I was to give in to these thugs, and I’m not going to be doing that,
因为这对我自己和新闻界都不好
because it’d be worse for me and for journalism
如果我或其他记者被胁迫
if I or any journalist was to be intimidated.
就意味着他们赢了
That means they’ve won.
但他们不会赢的
And they’re not going to win.
靠!
Fuck off!
“房♥子在抖动,快塌了”
“The house shuddered and collapsed,
“然后小矮人发现”
and then the little people discovered
“他们正在叶子的漩涡里消失”
that they were disappearing into a swirl of leaves.”
他睡得很快
He’s fast asleep.
谢谢你带他,妈
Thanks for watching him, Ma.
女孩子上法庭该穿什么?海军蓝吧
What should a girl wear to court? Maybe the navy.
这件挺漂亮的 – 哦,看看
This one looks grand. – Oh, look.
哈,看这个
Ah, look at that.
看看,你老是想比男孩子强
Look at you always trying to be better than the boys.
我想起来,你知道,有天…我忘了当时你多大
That reminds me, you know, of a day… I don’t know how old you were.
你在外面踢足球,球越过墙,飞进老头克兰西家里
You were out playing football and the ball went over the wall into Old Man Clancy’s.
你还记得他吗?他是个很可怕的人,很厉害
Do you remember him? He was a very dangerous man. Very violent.
他们什么都不作,但是你,胆子大得很
The boys did nothing, but you, bold as brass,
你上了台阶敲他家的门
you marched up those steps and you just knocked on his door.
我可吓坏了 – 可你没表现出来
Scared the bejasus out of me. – You didn’t show it.
那就是你,对吧?你不会表露出自己害怕
That’s your thing, isn’t it? You don’t show your fear.
你知道,维罗尼卡,有时候让那个疯老头,留着那个球更聪明点
You know, Veronica, sometimes it’s wiser to let the crazy old man keep the ball.
是的,但是有时候走开需要更多勇气
It is, and sometimes it’s braver to just walk away.
可是我拿到球了,是吧?
Well, I got the ball back, didn’t I?
你知道我说的是什么
You know exactly what I mean.
由于被告的答辩,听证将延期到六月三十号♥
In response to a motion by the defence, I’m granting an extension until June 30th.
听证延期了 – 很抱歉
This hearing is adjourned. – I’m sorry.
嘿,你还没见过我们的结果呢,女士
Hey. You haven’t seen the last of us, missis.
干杯
Cheers.
你好吗?
You all right?
明天我有个超速行驶案子
I’ve got a speeding issue to deal with tomorrow.
你在纳斯是老大,你没买♥♥通法官吧,是不是?
You’re big in Naas. You haven’t bought off any judges, have you?
法官是什么? – 搞笑
Who is it? – Ballaugh.
帮不了你,我希望你别把一个垃圾跟你说的当真
Can’t help you. I hope you didn’t take what that junkie slag said seriously.
她的脑子几个月前坏掉了
Her brain burned out months ago.
你把我叫来不是讲超速行驶罚单的事吧
And you didn’t call me here to talk about a speeding ticket.
对吉里根的条件回心转意了?
Changed your mind about Gilligan’s offer?
我在写篇文章,想弄清楚一些事情
I’m writing a story. Just want to clear some things up.
你是我的人 – 你想知道什么?
You’re my man. – What do you wanna know?
你们是怎么把贩毒的钱洗干净的
How you guys launder all the money you’re making from the drug deals.
是阿姆斯特丹赌场吗? – 你在说我是毒贩?
Is it the Amsterdam casinos? – Are you saying I’m a drug dealer?
直接跟我说不行吗?两个汽车连锁店,游艇,房♥子,度假
Would you talk straight to me? The two car franchises, the yacht, the house, holidays.
都是从妓院来的?税务官就没有问过钱从哪来的?
All that comes from the brothels? Don’t the taxmen ask where the money comes from?
你以为我威胁税务官了?搞笑我就是会计
You think I’d threaten those tax fellas? That’s bullshit. I was with me accountant.
税务官很公正的,我守法,他们动不了我
The taxman was very fair. I’m legit. They can’t touch me.
谁朝我开的枪,约翰?
Who shot me, John?
我跟你知道的一样多,维罗尼卡 – 是的我想听你说
You know as well as I do, Veronica. – Yeah. I need to hear it from you.
盖利·霍奇
Gerry Hutch.
我敢说全国就我一个人知道…
I’d say I’m one of the only people in Dublin who
去年百分之九十的凶案是谁作的
knows who did ninety percent of the hits last year.
因为你是吉里根的拍档,是吧? – 看,我是主力
Cos you’re Gilligan’s partner, right? – Look, I’m a fairly minor player.
你去过吉里根家了
You’ve seen Gilligan’s house.
他有两、三百万匹马,有八千个人
He has a two or three million fucking horse shed out the front that’ll hold 8,000 people.
我不是他的人
I’m not in his league.
那你问我这些干什么?你写的什么文章?
So why are you asking me all these questions? What’s the story about?

You.
我? – 是的
Me? – Yeah.
我会说你是个贩毒的,说出你的名字,说你说的霍奇的事
I’m gonna say you’re a dealer, name you, quote you on Hutch.
别这样,维罗尼卡 – 我就这样
You can’t do that, Veronica. – I think I can.
你这么干我就死定了 – 可怜的人
You do that and I’m a fucking dead man. – You poor fella.
听我说,维罗尼卡,我他妈的要帮你呢
Listen to me, Veronica, I’m trying to fucking help you.
接受吉里根的条件吧,我可控制不了他,你不知道他都干了什么
Take Gilligan’s offer. I can’t control him, and you don’t know how far he’ll go
为了不回到监狱
to keep from going back to prison.
我看见报社的一个摄影师
I came with a photographer from the paper.
他站在警♥察♥旁边,在笑
He’s standing over there next to the police. Smile.
放开我的车门,约翰
Let go of my door, John.
喂?等会,喂?
Hello? Just a minute. Hello?
她明早上去纳斯法♥院♥
She’ll be at the Naas Courthouse tomorrow morning.
跟我来,走吧
Come the fuck with me. Go on.
罚一百英镑
£100 fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
干得好
Well done.
她出来了
She’s out.
妈妈,我在开车呢!你相不相信?他把我放了!
Mum, I’m driving! Can you believe it? He let me off.
他真的把我放了,我爱你,再见!

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
评分细分
音乐
7.8
画面
7.4
导演
7.6
故事
8.0
表演
8.3
前一篇文章法国中尉的女人(1981)
下一篇文章奥本海默(2023)
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。
veronica-guerin毒家新闻 都柏林 1996年6月26日 两 年 前 一九九四年,非法毒品贸易使犯罪率...