The gardai have photos of these gangs and no witnesses identified them.
现在没马上发生大屠♥杀♥
The only reason there isn’t a blood bath right now
就是因为卡西尔家的人没买♥♥你们的报纸看
is because the Cahills didn’t buy your story.
现在,据我所知,这个女人又鲁莽又会煽动
Now, as far as I am concerned, this woman is reckless and inflammatory.
她把谣言当事实
She treats rumour as fact.
你们报纸就这么不负责任的登出来
And your newspaper is irresponsible for publishing it.
现在,我希望下个礼拜天能看到你们报纸上我的反应
Now, I expect to read my response over my breakfast next Sunday.
我没做错什么 – 我知道,你验证过你的事实吗?
I did nothing wrong. – I know. Did you corroborate your facts?
是一个绝对可靠、从不出错的人告诉我的,我没有指出霍奇的名字
I was told by a source who’s never been wrong before. I didn’t name Hutch.
甚至都没有叫他修道士,我向他指出,他说他当时出国了
I didn’t even call him the Monk. I put it to him. He said he was out of the country.
他说他要告我们,但是并没有否认
He said he would sue us, but he didn’t deny it.
我们知道 – 而且律师也证明了,安捷思
We know that. – And the lawyers approved it, Aengus.
我们不是怀疑你,维罗尼卡,是格莱格里,他是本区的议会成员
We don’t doubt you, Veronica. It’s Gregory. He’s a Member of Parliament for the area.
他想我们按他说的办 – 我才不理他呢
He wants to have his say. – I don’t give a shite about that.
消息可靠吗?他没有公开吧?
What about the source? He won’t go on record?
当然没有了,他是个罪犯,天啊,就像当警♥察♥
Course he won’t. He’s a criminal. Jesus, this is like being a cop.
还不如呢你没搜查令,也不能窃听,还得证明一切
Worse. You can’t get a search warrant or a wiretap but you have to prove everything.
是呀而且你得证明你的消息来源是不是可靠
Yes. And you want to check how reliable that source of yours is.
特雷诺在吗?
Is Traynor about?
天啊! – 哦,对不起,约翰,就问你一个问题
Jesus! – Oh, sorry, John. Just a quick question.
你不是故意想要煽动卡西尔的人和霍奇的人,起帮会争斗吧,是不是?
You’re not aiming to start a gang war, are you, between the Cahills and Hutch?
天啊,她很出名呢 – 你给我闭嘴
Jesus. She’s famous. – Shut up, you.
我觉着你告诉我的修道士的事情是坨屎
I have a feeling you’ve been feeding me a line of shite about the Monk.
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
让南帮和北帮互相残杀,那么就有人可以取而代之了
Get the south and north side gangs to kill each other so someone else can take over.
靠,快滚除非你也想玩玩
You’re talking out of your arse. Get outta here. Unless you wanna join in.
你说了你当时在现场的,约翰
You told me you were there, John.
我帮过你很多次了 – 我看是我帮了你
I’ve done you a lot of favours. – I’m the one doing the favours.
我帮过你!别忘了
I’ve done you the favours! Don’t forget that.
我告诉你我知道什么,没告诉你怎么做
I tell you what I know. I don’t tell you what to do with it.
你把我叫来就为了说我是骗子的!
You come in here calling me a fucking liar!
你是不是有点太激动了,约翰
That’s a bit of an overreaction there, John.
干嘛不来喝点儿呢? – 记者太多了
Why don’t you come and have a pint? – Too many journalists for me.
如果你忽略其成员的话,你是没法加入一个俱乐部的,维罗尼卡
You can’t join a club if you ignore the members, Veronica.
我知道他们是怎么说我的…没有记者经验
I know what they say about me: no journalistic experience,
我夸大了毒品问题,我的信息来源也不可靠,我连拼写都不会
I’m exaggerating the drug problem, my sources are unreliable, I can’t spell.
很准确 – 我知道我不是大作家
Pretty accurate. – I know I’m no great writer.
嗯,我觉得你是个诗人,维罗尼卡
Well, I think you’re a poet, Veronica.
继续,继续,坎托纳!
Go on. Go on, Cantona!
这是诗歌♥啊
That’s poetry.
比分多少? – 零比零
What’s the score? – Nothing-nothing.
坎托纳现在他妈的是个真空吸尘机,天啊,这不是真的
Cantona’s a fucking vacuum cleaner today, man. It’s unreal.
他就是你所谓的前锋,七号♥,快看他
He’s what you call a striker. Number seven. Watch him.
前锋?你刚说他叫什么?
A striker? What did you say his name was?
埃里克坎托纳
Eric Cantona.
一九六六年五月二十六日出生,夺取六个联赛冠军
Born 26th May 1966. Led Man United to six cups.
一九八♥九♥年联盟主力球员是他吗?
Premier League footballer of the year in ’89. Is that him?
嗯,真令我惊讶,是这样的,你真厉害
Well, fuck me pink. I think it is, yeah. Fair play to you.
我见过他 – 你见过埃里克坎托纳?
I met him. – You met Eric Cantona?
他跟你说了什么? – 没说什么他是天才
What did he say to you? – Doesn’t matter. He’s a genius.
他他妈的绝对是个天才,是的,绝对是天才
He is a fucking genius, man. He’s deadly.
快看,我敢打赌是修道士干的
Look at that. I bet you any money the Monk done that.
喝点儿怎么样?街角有个不错的小酒吧,很安静
Do you fancy going for a pint? There’s a great little pub down the road. Very quiet.
将近三百万英镑
That’s almost three million quid.
你把三百万英镑藏哪儿了?
Where would you hide three million quid?
把三百万英镑藏起来好玩吗?
How could you find any fun in hiding three million?
你是不是想像个疯子似的花钱?
Wouldn’t you be out on the town spending it like a mad thing?
是呀,对极了
Yeah. That’s exactly right.
晚安谢谢 – 那现在就不喝酒了?
Good night. Thanks. – So no pint, now?
不是个机会吗?
Not a chance?
布林克斯的活干得不错呀,盖利! – 靠你跟着我♥干♥什么?
Well done on the Brinks job, Gerry! – What the fuck you doing following me?
我要写写这件事 – 你写的什么垃圾我才不管呢
I’m gonna write about it. – I don’t give a bollocks what you write.
你把钱弄哪儿去了? – 我做什么关你什么事
What are you doing with the money? – It’s none of your business what I do.
走吧
There you go.
你看,我都忘了礼貌了
You know, I’ve forgotten my manners.
你到过我家,也许快到了我拜访你的时候了
You’ve been to my home. Maybe it’s about fucking time I visit yours.
去吧,先生 – 谢谢,我会再见你的
Straight ahead, sir. – Thanks. I’ll see you again.
晚安,妈妈 – 晚安,宝贝儿
Night, Ma. – Night, love.
你在看什么呢,妈妈? – 就是些笔记
What are you reading, Ma? – Just some of me notes.
关于坏人的? – 不是我只看见一个坏蛋
On the bad guys? – No. There’s just one bad guy I’m after.
就是那个到睡觉的时间还不睡觉的坏蛋,走,睡觉去
It’s the one who’s up way past his bedtime. Now, let’s go.
你太重了,妈妈都抱不动了,我还得给你讲个故事呢
You’re getting much too big for your old ma. I’ll have to read you a story.
天啊
Jesus.
怎么了?
What the hell was that?
待在这儿 – 好吧
Stay there. – All right.
太好了谢谢
That’s great. Thank you.
罗尼,我们都很紧张
Ronnie. We’re all nervous.
妈妈很紧张,我也很紧张
Ma’s nervous, I’m nervous.
格兰汉姆也很紧张,他只是什么也没说
Even Graham. He just won’t say anything about it.
谁都知道跟你说话没用
Everyone knows it’s no use talking to you.
吉米,那些人谈论怎么杀人就像谈论怎么叠衣服似的
Jimmy, those people issue death threats if their laundry’s folded wrong.
妈!妈!您把蜡烛搁哪儿了?
Ma! Ma, where did you put the candles?
在面包盒上头!
They’re on top of the bread box!
哈,对了,而且,也不是第一次了
Ah, right. Besides, it’s not the first.
你记得在凯西主教那件事之后的宗教狂热事件吗?
You remember those religious fanatics after the Bishop Casey story.
总有些人,你要习惯
There’s always someone. You get used to them.
不行,罗尼,你可以习惯冷水,但不能习惯子弹真是疯了
No, Ronnie, you get used to cold water, not bullets. This is madness.
你也得这样,如果你在街上看见那些孩子,你就会跟我一样了
You’d do the same. If you saw those kids on the street, you would do the same.
如果有人向我开枪那可不行 – 妈,看啊
Not if there was people shooting at me. – Ma, look!
凯瑟,真棒啊!谁给你的? – 你和爸爸
Cathal, that’s great! Who gave you that? – You and Dad.
对哦
Yeah.
其实我听着呢,不管是谁干的,肯定以为我不在房♥里
I am listening, actually. Whoever did it made sure I was not in the room.
你来吧?你很拿手的
Could you do this? You’re better at it.
没什么可担心的 – 没什么可担心的?
There’s nothing to worry about. – Nothing to worry about?
我是电♥话♥簿里唯一姓盖林的,你觉得他们接下来要干什么?
I’m the only Guerin in the phone book. Who do you think they’ll come after next?
别自夸了,弟弟
Don’t flatter yourself, little brother.
你是想在上面跳舞还是用它滑呢
Are you going to dance on this or are you gonna go fast on it?
快给别人也玩玩 – 该我了!
Here, give someone else a go. – Give me a turn!
来睡觉吗?
Are you coming to bed?
什么? – 我知道你能听见来睡觉吧?
What? – I know you can hear me. Coming to bed?
我马上就来
I’ll be along in a minute.
好吧,忙你的吧
Fine. Suit yourself.
关小点,关小点儿!
Turn it down. Turn it down!
好啦,我喜欢它我喜欢我的工作
Come on. I love it. I love my work.
我终于能做件不一样的事情了
I’m finally doing something that can make a difference.
那我能干什么呢?
What am I gonna do with you?
哦,来吧 – 不行
Oh, come on. – No.
好吧
OK.
来呀
Come on, man.
来呀,乖宝贝!
Come on. Good boy!
我们把你吵醒了?
Did we wake you up?
我能说什么呢?我觉得盖利·霍奇跟毒品没关系
What can I say? I don’t think Gerry Hutch is into drugs.
布林克斯家的人也许抢劫,但他们从不贩毒
The Brinks heist, probably. But drugs is just not his scene.
我明白,但是我跟踪过他
I understand, but I’ve been tracking his movements.
我需要调查毒品联♥系♥很容易,我需要你帮忙
I just need to source the drugs. The connection’s easy. I need your help.
你别来我办公室了 – 他很有钱
I need you to stop coming to my office. – He’s got the money.
我们在谈论一个看不见收入来源的人
We’re talking about a fella with no visible source of income
他去年缴了两百万税
who paid tax on £2 million last year.
这笔黑钱已经通过政♥府♥免税被清洗了
It’s laundered through the government’s tax amnesty.
他太有钱了 – 在你尊敬的新闻评论里
He’s got too much money not to be into it. – In your esteemed journalistic opinion.
我知道你抓住了科克,[爱尔兰共和国港市]的货从哪儿来的呢?哪儿?
I know you seized shipments from Cork. It’s coming from somewhere. Where?
我们已经收缴了来自利物浦、苏格兰、阿姆斯特丹、巴基斯坦的毒品
We’ve impounded drugs from Liverpool, Scotland, Amsterdam, Pakistan.
你不是第一个来调查的人了,汉切也不是唯一赚黑钱的人
You’re not the only one trying here, and Hutch isn’t the only one with dirty money.
你还有其他什么人? – 我能给你说出一打的名字
Who else you got? – I could name you a dozen.
这是最近的参选者,从因特普来的
Here’s the latest candidate, just in from Interpol.
约翰·吉里根,刚从监狱放出来一年
John Gilligan, one year out of Portlaoise Prison.
你能不能告诉我这个乡下人是怎么…
Can you tell me how this Ballyfermot lowlife
把三十万英镑在阿姆斯特丹的赌场里洗干净的?你可是明星记者呢
has £300,000 to launder in an Amsterdam casino? You’re the star journalist.
吉里根,显然很低调
Gilligan. Certainly keeps a low profile.
喂?
Yeah?
嗨,安格斯,是,你能等等吗?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
评分细分
音乐
7.8
画面
7.4
导演
7.6
故事
8.0
表演
8.3
前一篇文章法国中尉的女人(1981)
下一篇文章奥本海默(2023)
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。
veronica-guerin毒家新闻 都柏林 1996年6月26日 两 年 前 一九九四年,非法毒品贸易使犯罪率...