And I have to go. I’m busy.
你多大了? – 关你什么事儿
How old are you? – None of your business.
请你把这个跟给特雷诺
Please, just give this to Traynor.
你好了吗?我指的是你的腿和其他的
Are you gonna be OK? I mean, your leg and all?
是的,我好得很
Yeah, I’m grand.
你好点儿了吗?
Are you gonna be all right?
我想…我是说,我一直相信…嗯,我是记者
And I thought… I mean, I’ve always believed that… Well, I’m a journalist.
不斩来使,我是说,记者不会被袭
Nobody shoots the messenger. I mean, a journalist doesn’t get shot.
如果子弹打中动脉,你就死了
If the bullet had hit an artery, you could have died.
那么你为什么这么做?为什么这么冒险?
So why do you do it? Why do you take the risks?
好,我会给她的,为了宣传,开枪打自己的腿还要花点子弹呢
Well, I’ll give her this. It takes some balls to shoot yourself in the leg for publicity.
她应该开枪打自己 – 目标比较大
She should have shot herself in the balls. – Bigger target.
走吗? – 从来都不喜欢来这种地方
Shall we? – Never liked this place anyway.
她可以用保险赔偿金开个新闻记者课程
She can always use the insurance money for a course in journalism.
来,检查一下
Here. Check this out.
让公众都注意到这件事
…bringing to the attention of the public generally
我们社会的文化就是谁都不知道周围的事情
a culture that exists in our society that nobody knows anything about.
你女朋友看起来健康得很呢
Your girlfriend’s looking very fucking healthy.
你雇的那个开枪打她的腿的那个笨蛋太差劲了
Too bad the moron you hired shot her in the leg.
现在全国都在注视她呢,谢你了
Now the whole country’s watching her, thanks to you.
她真是个殉道者啊,多谢你了,教练
She’s a real martyr, thanks to you, Coach.
《星期日独♥立♥报》的圣维罗尼卡
Saint Veronica of the Sunday Independent.
放松点行不行?她以为是盖利·霍奇干的
Relax, will you? She’s convinced it was Gerry Hutch that done it.
你最好祈祷她一直那么想
You better pray she stays that way.
过来
Come on.
喝香槟吧
Champagne… now.
你送的那些信,上面说的什么?
These letters that you delivered. What did you say in them?
就只有一个简单的问题
There was one simple question on each of the letters,
“是你开枪打的我吗”
and it was “Were you responsible for my attack?”
格雷戈里先生?
Mr Gregory?
你在这干什么呢?你怎么绕过警卫的?你不能闯进来
What are you doing here? How did you get past Security? You can’t just barge in.
对不起,介不介意我坐这里?
I’m sorry. Do you mind if I sit down?
一个年轻女人受伤了,还拄着拐杖,情况对我不利,坐吧
A young woman wounded, on a crutch. I’d be at a disadvantage. Take a seat.
如果我全想错了,我会道歉的
I’ve come to apologise, if I’ve got it all wrong.
你们记者都想错了
All of you journalists have got it wrong.
你叫这些人毒贩、修道士、将军
You call these guys the Viper, the Monk, the General.
你高估他们了,他们不是明星
You glorify them. They’re not movie stars.
为了尊重,我没选择
With respect, I’ve no option.
我不能说出他们的名字,你们自♥由♥法不允许
I can’t name them. Your libel laws won’t let me.
记者干的工作会把自己送进监狱的
Journalists are going to jail for doing their job.
里斯艾伦,她把杀人凶手都暴露出来会进监狱的
Liz Allen, she’s facing imprisonment for exposing these murderers.
我跟你个人的仇杀没关系
I’m not getting involved in your personal vendettas.
我被枪击了所以不在这里 – 现在我们知道了
I’m not here because I was shot. – Now we know what you’re not here for.
看,我写的东西范围很广,在过去一年半
Look, I’ve been writing quite extensively, in a balanced way, for the past 18 months.
我的文章有的你肯定没看过,在六月十一号♥…我只是想澄清
You must have missed some of my articles. On June 11th… I just want to clarify this…
我建议延长毒品犯罪的拘留时间
I suggested extending detention periods for drug offenders.
然后六月十六日我写了税务局…我是说,这很可笑
Then on July 16th I wrote about tax officials… I mean, this is ridiculous…
说他们只记录(向海关)中报进口应纳税之货物的收入
saying that they are paid only to record declared income,
也不管是不是贩毒收入
not to worry about whether it comes from drugs.
然后七月二十三号♥我写了
Then on July 23rd I wrote about the gardai.
他们能调查毒品行动,但是抓不住他们,多丧气
They can seize drug proceeds but can’t hold them. How frustrating is that?
不用我告诉你抗击毒品的战斗受到牵制和削弱吧
I don’t need you to tell me the fight against drugs has been hampered, crippled,
都是由于当时的法律
by the laws that we have at the moment.
格雷戈里先生,我们是一边的 – 我们是一边的?
We’re on the same side, Mr Gregory. – We’re on the same side?
我不喜欢你的做事方式,也不喜欢你们报纸
I don’t like your methods, and I do not like your paper.
是啊它就是个垃圾不过是个受欢迎的垃圾
Yeah. It’s a rag. But it’s a popular rag.
利用它吧,收回你说的话,用我吧
Use it. Get your message out. Use me.
你得修改对罪犯有利的法律
You’ve got to change these laws that favour the criminals.
什么时候想好怎么用我?或者只是个慈善援助罢了?
When do we get to the part where you use me? Or is this just a charity offer?
嗯,我正在追查一个叫吉里根的人,给我打电♥话♥吧
Well, I’m looking into a guy called Gilligan. Just take my phone calls.
你是说吉里根?
Gilligan, did you say?
我的一个朋友说他出租了这些集装箱,见过他吗?
Friend of mine said he rents these containers out. Seen him about much?
有点胖,是吗?秃头?
Slightly overweight, like? Bald guy?
我们从来没在这见过他
We’ve never seen him here.
谢谢你的烟 – 不用谢
Thanks for the smoke. – Yeah.
维利,帮帮我,好吗?查查托尼格雷戈里在他的办公室里待多长时间
Willy, do me a favour, will you? Find out how long Tony Gregory’ll be in his office.
哎呀,看看,没有敌对
Hiya. Look, no offence,
但是这些人不跟我说话,是不是因为有警♥察♥在这儿是吧
but these guys are not gonna talk to me with the cops hanging about. All right?
对 – 谢谢,不管用
Right. – Thanks. It’s not working.
这的人说他住在福利委员会公♥寓♥里
Gilligan’s listed here as living in a council flat on the dole.
那只是通信地址罢了
That’s just a mailing address.
那些人开着宝马奔驰去跟判缓刑的头头碰面
Those lads go to meetings with their probation officers in BMWs and Mercedes.
有钱不违反缓刑
Having money isn’t a probation violation.
如果财产是非法的
It is if the assets are illegal.
现在接下来我想看看下列财产的登记所有权
Now, then I’d like to see a register of ownership for the following properties,
还有这个公♥司♥,和股东报告的复印件
and this corporation here, with a copy of the shareholders reports.
跟其他的公♥司♥一样,都是由一个叫约翰·吉里根的人经营的
And the same for these other companies run by a man named John Gilligan.
我告诉过你,办公室午饭时关门
I told you, this office is closed for lunch,
这么说除非你是员工或者跟头头在一起,它总对你关着门
so unless you’re on staff or with the government, it’s always closed to you.
没问题,我有个朋友想跟你谈谈
Not a problem. I’ve got a friend who’d like to talk to you.
你认识托尼格里高利吗?
Do you know Tony Gregory?
哦,你真是天使
Oh, you’re an angel.
我才完成 – 你个大骗子
I’m just finishing up. – You’re a bad liar.
哦,上帝,你泡的咖啡真难喝
Oh, God. You make the worst cup of coffee.
给我帮你让凯瑟睡觉去
Here. I’ll help you put Cathal to bed.
他睡了一个小时了
He’s been asleep for an hour.
当然
Of course.
你是不是就想让他呆在家?不让他出去?
Don’t you ever just wanna keep him in the house? Not let him out ever?
是的,但是更多时候我觉得是你这样做
Yeah. But mostly I feel that way about you.
我找到他了,格雷汉姆,我找到他的名字了
I’ve got him, Graham. I’ve got his name.
我会抓到吉里根这个杂种的
I’m gonna get this Gilligan bastard.
我就差一点了,你知道就差这么一点
I am so close, you know. I’m this close.
你信任我吗?
Do you trust me?
对吗?
Right?
别担心
Don’t worry.
你说起来容易
Easy for you to say.
你好,你知道怎么找吉里根先生吗?
How are you? Do you know where I might find Mr Gilligan?
对不起,不知道 – 好吧
Sorry. Don’t know. – Right.
吉里根先生?我是《星期日独♥立♥报》的维罗尼卡·盖林
Mr Gilligan? I’m Veronica Guerin from the Sunday Independent.
我来是想问几个关于你的财产所有权的问题
I’ve come to ask some questions about your property ownership,
包括你这个可爱的驯马厂
including this lovely equestrian centre you’ve got here.
你可以先告诉我你从哪得到这些钱的
You could start by telling me where you get the money.
靠!靠!
Cunt! Cunt!
靠!
Cunt!
靠!靠!
Cunt! Cunt!
你带无线电了吗? – 没有!没有!
Are you wearing a wire? – No! No!
靠,你♥他♥妈♥的给我滚!
Get off my property, you cunt!
天啊!天啊,你怎么了?
Jesus! Jesus, what happened to you?
你怎么了,亲爱的?上帝!上帝!
What happened to you, darling? God! God!
你怎么了?
What happened to you?
哦,我的宝贝儿哦,我的宝贝儿
Oh, my darling. Oh, my darling.
你都看见了吧?
Can you see it all?
好吧
Right.
你想回家吗? – 对
Are you ready to go home? – Yeah.
尝尝吧? – 谢谢
You wanna try a drop of that? – Thanks.
看,你决定吧,罗尼
Look, it’s up to you, Ronnie,
但是如果你真的起诉,写他们的事可能会对案子造成偏见
but if you do press charges, writing their story might prejudice the case.
我了解你,你就是想把它偷走
I know you. You just want to steal it.
当然想了,我是记者
Of course I do. I’m a reporter.
那么会怎么样呢,维罗尼卡?你是想写还是想起诉
So what’s it to be, Veronica? Do you want the story or do you want to press charges?
喂?
Yeah?
我是约翰·吉里根
This is John Gilligan.
如果你对我♥干♥了什么事情
If you do one thing on me,
告我或者写我
if you go to the gardai or write about me,
我就绑♥架♥你儿子
I’m gonna kidnap your son and I’m gonna ride him.
杀了你
I’m gonna shoot you.
明白我说的什么吗
Do you understand what I’m saying to you?
我他妈的要绑♥架♥你儿子
I’m gonna fucking kidnap your son and I’m gonna ride him,
然后我杀了你
and then I’m gonna shoot you.
我他妈的杀了你
I’m gonna fucking kill you.
维罗尼卡 – 凯瑟呢?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
评分细分
音乐
7.8
画面
7.4
导演
7.6
故事
8.0
表演
8.3
前一篇文章法国中尉的女人(1981)
下一篇文章奥本海默(2023)
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。
veronica-guerin毒家新闻 都柏林 1996年6月26日 两 年 前 一九九四年,非法毒品贸易使犯罪率...