让你接触到影视场信♥号♥♥
To expose you to the Videodrome signal.
没有影响到你 因为你从来没有看过!
It didn’t affect you because you never watched it!
你知道内容 你根本用不着观看
You knew what was there. You didn’t have to see it.
它确实对任何人都起作用
It really does work on just about anybody.
任何观看它的人,麦斯
Anybody who watches it, Max.
但为什么大家都观看它?
But why would anybody watch it?
为什么大家观看影视场 这样的垃圾节目?
Why would anybody watch a scum show like Videodrome?
你为什么观看,麦斯?
Why did you watch it, Max?
工作原因
Business reasons.
当然,当然
Sure. Sure.
还有没有其他的原因?
What about the other reasons?
为什么你不承认 你在虐待和谋杀中获得了快♥感♥?
Why deny you get your kicks out of watching torture and murder?
你谋杀了布莱恩欧布莱恩 不是吗,你变♥态♥?
You murdered Brian O’Blivion, didn’t you, you freak?
你享受到了吗?
Did you enjoy that?
北美洲变得软弱了,老板
North America’s getting soft, patron.
世界其他的地方变得粗暴了
And the rest of the world is getting tough.
非常、非常粗暴
Very, very tough.
我们进入了野蛮新时代
We’re entering savage new times,
我们必须要单纯…
and we’re going to have to be pure…
直接…
and direct
坚强…
and strong…
如果我们要生存的话
if we’re gonna survive them.
现在,你和这个
Now, you and this, uh,
你称为电视台的污秽场所
cesspool you call a television station…
你那些沉迷于此的员工
and, uh, your people who wallow around in it…
收看你们节目的观众
and, uh, your viewers…
who watch you do it —
你们从内部腐蚀我们
you’re rotting us away from the inside.
我们要阻止这种腐♥败♥
We intend to stop that rot.
我们要从83频道开始,麦斯
We’re gonna start with Channel 83, Max.
我们要使它成为影视场 第一个真正的传送台
We’re gonna use it for our first authentic transmissions of Videodrome.
我有个预感这将会流行…一阵子
I have a hunch it’s gonna be very popular… for a while.
我现在是幻觉吧?我是说…
I’ve gotta be hallucinating now, right? I mean…
你们两个不可能是真的
you two can’t possibly be for real.
我们确实录下了你的幻觉,麦斯
Ah, we did record your hallucinations, Max,
就像我说得那样
as I said we would.
我们也作了分♥析♥
And we did analyze them.
你准备好要新的东西
You’re ready for something new.
那太好了
That’s terrific.
你…你要我做什么?
What do you, uh — What do you want from me?
我要你打开胸膛,麦斯
I want you to open up, Max.
对我打开胸膛
Open up to me.
我有样东西想给你看看
I’ve got something I want to play for you.
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
我们要83频道,麦斯
We want Channel 83, Max.
把它给我们
Give it to us.
给我们83频道
Give us Channel 83.
杀了你的合伙人
Kill your partners.
杀了他们
Kill them.
杀了你的合伙人,给我们83频道
Kill your partners and give us Channel 83.
Aah.
给我们83频道
Give us Channel 83.
杀了你的合伙人
Kill your partners.
杀了他们
Kill them.
杀了你的合伙人,给我们83频道
Kill your partners and give us Channel 83.
你好,麦斯
Hello, Max.
你怎么样,麦斯?
How ya doin’, Max?
摩西在哪里?
Where’s Moses?
他和拉斐在开会
He’s in a meeting with Rafe.
我告诉他你找他
I’ll tell him you want him.
不用
Don’t.
我们在滑稽的音轨上配音,轻喜剧
We dub in a funny track. Gentle comedy.
由你来写吗?
Mm-hmm. And you’d be the one to write it.
对,我来写 我在高中时就常写作,现在还是
Yeah. Yeah, I would. I used to write in high school, then I lost it.
嗨,麦斯
Hi, Max.
你刚好赶上说明一下 一个有趣的问题
You’re just in time to throw some light on an interesting problem.
不要!
Don’t.
麦斯
Max.
他妈的怎么啦?
What the fuck?
老天!
Jesus!
从会议室传来的!
It was from the boardroom!
麦斯,怎么回事?你受伤了吗?
Max, what happened? Are you hurt?
他们杀了…他们… – 怎么回事?
They killed — They — – What happened?
他们杀了我们! – 怎么回事?
They killed us! – What happened?
天啊!小心!
Jesus! Look out!
救命!
Help!
去那里!去那里!
In here! ln here!
出去!离开这里!
Get out! Just clear outta here!
出去!
Come — Get out!
让我看看
Let me see.
麦斯!
Max!
麦斯
Max.
杀了碧安卡欧布莱恩
Kill Bianca O’Blivion.
她知道的太多了
She knows too much.
她会伤害我们的
She can hurt us.
别让她伤害我们,麦斯
Don’t let her hurt us, Max.
杀了她,杀了碧安卡欧布莱恩
Kill her. Kill Bianca O’Blivion.
碧安卡欧布莱恩
Bianca O’Blivion.
我是市民电视的负责人
I run Civic TV.
我跟你父亲参加了一次谈话节目
I was on a talk show with your father.
毕竟那就是你了
So it was to be you after all.
你来杀死我
You’ve come to kill me.
不,不,我是麦斯雷恩 我是市民电视的负责人,我不…
No. No, I’m Max Renn. I run Civic TV. I don’t —
我不杀人
I don’t kill people.
喔,但是你会
Oh, but you do.
你现在是影视场的刺客
You’re an assassin now for Videodrome.
他们可以控制你
They can program you.
像录像机那样播放你
They can play you like a videotape recorder.
他们可以随意控制你的行动
They can make you do what they want,
他们要你毁掉碧安卡留下的一切
and they want you to destroy whatever is left of Brian O’Blivion.
他们要你毁掉我
They want you to destroy me.
毁掉你?
Destroy you?
他们杀了她,麦斯 他们杀了妮琪布兰
They killed her, Max. They killed Nicki Brand.
她死在影视场
She died on Videodrome.
他们利用她的影像来引诱你 但她已经死了
They used her image to seduce you, but she was already dead.
别走开
Don’t back away.
我从他们那里偷来给你看的
I stole it from them just for you to see.
影视场死了
Videodrome is death.
这样比较好
That’s better.
好多了
So much better.
取走录像带,更换节目 总是很痛苦
It’s always painful to remove the cassette,
to change the program.
但现在我们
But now that we have,
你会看到你变得相当不同了
you’ll see that you’ve become something quite different from what you were.
你已经变成影像制♥造♥的肉体
You’ve become the video word made flesh.
我是影像制♥造♥的肉体
I am the video word made flesh.
现在你是影像制♥造♥的肉体
And now that you are the video word made flesh,
你知道你应该做什么
you know what you have to do.
你反对影视场
You turn against Videodrome.
你要使用他们给你的武器消灭他们
You use the weapons they’ve given you to destroy them.
影视场必死
Death to Videodrome.
新肉体长存
Long live the new flesh.
影视场必死
Death to Videodrome.
新肉体长存
Long live the new flesh.
就在26小时前,在我身后的大楼里
It was only 26 hours ago in the building you see behind me…
发生了一场奇异的枪击事件
that a bizarre, apparently motiveless shooting occurred…
导致了一场紧密的警方追捕行动
which has triggered off an intensive manhunt by Metro Police.
34岁的麦斯雷恩 市民电视公♥司♥的总裁
Thirty-four-year-old Max Renn, president of the Civic TV Corporation,
被认为跟两位董事的死亡有关
is being sought in connection with the shooting deaths of two executives at Channel 83 —
你想看猴子表演,那你就付钱吧
You wanna see the monkey dance, you pay the piper.
你知道电池有多贵吗?
See what I’m sayin’, Teddy? You know how much my monkey’s batteries cost?
冷天用不长

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!