It can be a giant hallucination machine and much, much more.
但还没有准备好 你们接收到的是试播信♥号♥♥
But it’s not ready. Those were test transmissions you picked up.
我们以为没有人会接收到这些
We thought nobody could tap into them.
他很不错,那个哈伦,偷盗技术不错
He’s good, that Harlan. Good pirate.
嗯,现在你要
Well, now that you have,
我想我们应该谈一下,对不对?
I think we oughta have a little talk, don’t you?
我想也许在…我的地方?
I thought maybe… my place?
「奇观光学」
我希望你明白你在玩火
I hope you realize you’re playing with dynamite.
那是我们的春季货
That’s our spring line.
高度机密物
Top secret stuff.
我带来是为了参加 本周稍后举♥行♥的贸易展
I brought it with me for a trade show here in town later this week.
麦斯雷恩,我是贝瑞康维斯
Max Renn, I’m Barry Convex.
我…
I —
我想你戴的器具…
I think that machinery you’re wearing is…
对你的脸型来说太大了
too much for the shape of your face.
都被遮住了
Overwhelms you.
戴个比较细长的吧
T-Try something more, uh, spidery,
比较精致的
more delicate.
「瓷器,这面朝上」
在这里,这是我们的原型
Here she is. This is our prototype.
这是起始的小物品
This is the little number that started it all.
麦斯
Max,
我想让你试试大小
I would like you to try this on for size.
我现在想用这个机器 录下你的一个幻觉
I would like to use this machine to record one of your hallucinations now.
然后我把带子带回去分♥析♥研究
Then I would like to take that tape back with me to home base for analysis.
我可以保留版权吗?
Do I get to keep the copyright?
我是说,我讨厌被当作本周电影看 而没有报酬
I mean, I’d hate to see it show up as a Movie of the Week and not get paid for it.
麦斯,我在设法帮助你
Max, I’m trying to help you.
你怎么认为我需要帮助,贝瑞?
What makes you think I need help, Barry?
我们所有的试验对像 都没有恢复…正常
None of our test subjects has returned to… normality.
他们都需要特别精神看护
They’re all in need of intensive psychiatric care.
到目前为止,你的功能还运作得不错
Now, you seem to be functioning reasonably well…
so far.
我想找到原因
I’d like to find out why,
我想分♥析♥你的一个幻觉
and I think an analysis of one of your hallucinations…
会是一个正确的开端
would be the right place to start.
会造成伤害吗?
Will it hurt?
不会伤害到你
It won’t hurt you.
此后你也许会发现 自己不断进出幻觉状态
You might catch yourself sliding in and out…
of a hallucinatory state after this is all over.
如果这样,你就放松欣赏 马上就会消失的
If you do, just relax and enjoy it. It’ll soon go away.
但是现在,你也许会发现有点虐待狂
But for now, I think that you’ll find a little S-and-M…
这对引发一连串健康的幻觉 是有必要的
will be necessary to trigger off a good, healthy series of hallucinations.
这就是我们影视场节目 如此奇怪的原因
That’s why our Videodrome show is so strange.
这与观看暴♥力♥对神经系统的影响有关
Something to do with the effects of exposure to violence on the nervous system.
它打开了头脑和脊椎的接收器
It opens up receptors in the brain and the spine,
让影视场信♥号♥♥能够渗入
and that allows the Videodrome signal to sink in.
你是说,我必须伤害你吗,贝瑞?
You mean I’m gonna have to hurt you, Barry?
恐怕不必,你不用真的伤害任何人
‘Fraid not. You don’t have to actually hurt anybody.
你只要想着就行了
You just have to think about it.
哇…这太亮了,我受不了!
Wha-a-a — That’s too bright! I can’t take it!
对!我忘了!对不起!这怎么样? – 妈的
Yes! I forgot! Sorry! How’s that? – Shit.
对,对,这样很好
Yeah. Yeah. Yeah, that’s fine.
好,我们开始
Okay, we’re rolling.
录像机构都是自动控制的
The taping mechanism is all self-contained.
你只需要幻想就行了
You don’t have to do anything now but hallucinate.
好的
Yeah. Yeah. Okay.
我一会儿再回来
I’ll come back for you later.
你会原谅我不在旁边看着
You’ll forgive me if I don’t stay around to watch.
我只是不能应付怪异的东西
I just can’t cope with the freaky stuff.
妮琪?
Nicki?
妮琪 – 嗯,我们终于在一起了
Nicki. – Well, here we are at last,
这就是我们应该在的地方
right where we oughta be:
在影视场上
on Videodrome.
你还在等什么,宝贝?
What are you waiting for, lover?
我们表演吧
Let’s perform.
让我们打开神经的闸门
Let’s open those neural floodgates.
Aah!
Aah!
Aah!
Aah!
– Aah!
怎么回事,欧布莱恩教授?
What’s going on, Prof. Oblivion?
我是说,真实的
I mean, really.
Oh.
喔,马莎
Oh, Masha.
哈伦
Harlan,
我是麦斯
it’s Max.
你能到我的公♥寓♥来吗?马上
Can you come over to my apartment? Right away.
对,我是认真的
Yeah, I’m serious.
进来
Come on in.
我来了,老板
Well, here I am, patron.
照相机、闪光灯,怎么了? 你要当插页人物?
Camera. Flashgun. What’s up? Ya wanna be a centerfold?
我要你进去我的房♥间
I want you to go into my bedroom,
我要你看看我床上是什么
and I want you to take a look at what’s in my bed.
打开,别害羞,我要你照相
Uncover it. Don’t be shy. I want pictures.
你床上东西的照片? – 对,去做!
Pictures of what’s in your bed? – Yeah. Do it.
当然,好
Sure. Okay.
老天
Oh, God.
怎样?
Well?
麦斯
Max.
我什么也没看见
I don’t see anything.
你不只是要我照你的床 枕头和床单,是吧?
You didn’t just want me to shoot your bed, pillows, sheets,
You didn’t just want me to shoot your bed, pillows, sheets,
did you?
麦斯,你是不是毒瘾发作?
It’s disa — – Max, are you in some kind of drug warp?
我有些朋友可以帮助你
I’ve got friends who can help.
布莱蒂说她前几天来看你,你…
Bridey said she came by a couple of days ago. You were —
你昨晚录下影视场了吗?
Did you tape Videodrome last night?
如果有传送,机器会捕捉到
If it was transmitted, the machine would’ve caught it.
我一小时内去实验室找你 我想要看
I’ll meet you in the lab in one hour. I wanna see it.
天哪,还不到七点 – 我不是开玩笑!你懂吗?
Jeez, it’s not even 7:00 a.m. – I’m not fucking around! Do you understand me?
去你的,我不是 你任意开关的伺服装置
Well, fuck you. I’m not some fucking servomechanism you can switch on.
你要我像笨蛋一样到处跑 就要告诉我原因
You want me to run around like an asshole, tell me what I’m doing it for.
不然我上班后再见你 – 哈伦
Otherwise, I’ll see you during office hours. – Harlan.
你说得对
You’re right.
我太冲动了 我就像特快列车,不知道如何剎车
It’s momentum. I’m runnin’ like an express train here. I don’t know how to stop.
听着,我一小时内去实验室找你
Look, I’ll meet you in the lab in one hour.
好吗?然后我们看看 昨晚是否录下了影视场
Okay? And then we’ll see if we pulled in any Videodrome last night…
我会告诉你怎么回事
and I’ll tell you what’s going on.
所有事情,我保证,好吗?
Everything. I promise. Okay?
好,我很抱歉对你发狂
Okay. I’m sorry if I freaked out on you.
我为你工作不是为钱 – 我知道
I don’t work with you for the money. – I know that.
当海盗,不仅仅是为钱,是不是?
With pirates, it’s never just for the money, is it?
你要喝杯咖啡吗? 不,听着,我一小时内去实验室找你
You want a cup of cof — No, look. I’ll meet you in the lab in an hour.
进来
Come on in.
你看过录像带了吗?
Did you look at the tape?
你看到我在影视场吗? – 没有录像带
Did you see me on Videodrome? – There was no tape.
昨晚没有传送? – 没有
There was no Videodrome transmission last night? – Not last night.
该死! – 从来没有
Aw, fuck! – Not ever.
你在说什么?
What — What are you talking about?
我无能为力了,老板
I’m out of my depth now, patron.
我得去找救援
I had to bring in the reinforcements.
麦斯
Max.
有趣的搭档,很有意思
An intriguing combination. Very interesting.
别让我打断 – 我想我在说
Don’t let me interrupt. – I think I was saying something like,
「你在说什么?」
“What are you talking about?”
我放给你看的是录像带,麦斯
I was playing you tapes, Max.
预录的带子
Prerecorded cassettes.
影视场从来没有在广播路线上传送过
Videodrome has never been transmitted on an open broadcast circuit.
还没有
Not yet. – I guess Barry sent you here, what, two years ago?
我猜贝瑞把你送来这里 大概,两年前?
已经…两年了,哈伦?
It has been… two years, hasn’t it, Harlan?
两…美好的两年
Two. Two wonderful years.
为什么?
Why?
让你介入
To get you involved.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!