They don’t last in the cold. The cold knocks ’em right out.
我不会跳舞,如果我会,我会跳的
I can’t dance. I would if I could.
但我不会…
But, uh, I can’t, so —
你有零钱吗?你有什么?五毛?
You got some change, Teddy? You got somethin’. Half a buck. Teddy, yeah.
两毛五?你有什么?
A quarter. You got somethin’, Teddy.
给点什么吧?
Can’t ya put somethin’ in, Teddy?
你好,老兄
Well, hello, sport.
他们叫我布罗利 我能帮你吗,先生?
They call me Brolley. How can I help you, sir?
只是看看 – 老兄
Just looking. – Yeah, man.
不错
Well, that’s a good one.
这里没什么好看的 不过你好好看吧
There ain’t much to see here, but take your time and have a good look anyway.
这是什么?
Ah, what this?
你这是个复杂的眼镜处方
Yeah, this is one hell of a scrip you got here.
做起来很难
Very tricky grind.
难以想象没有它你能看得非常清楚
Can’t imagine you’d see things too clear without them, you know.
但不用担心,我会帮你修改好的
Well, don’t worry at all. I’m gonna get you fixed up in no time flat.
康维斯在哪里?
Where’s Convex?
在准备他的贸易展
Oh, setting up his trade show.
喔 – 要介绍春季产品
Oh. – Gotta introduce the spring line.
箱子里是什么? – 你的头
What’s in the box? – Your head.
我把你的头装在箱子里
Got your head in this box.
噢 – 你一直很忙,麦斯
Ah. – Been busy, Max.
我在报上看到你的消息 – 嗯
Been readin’ about you in the papers. – Hmm.
你见过碧安卡了吗?
Have you been to see Bianca O’Blivion?
我见过了 – 她给你任何麻烦吗?
I saw her. – And she give you any trouble?
没有
No.
那很好
Well, that’s good.
也许你现在想见其他人
Maybe you’d like to visit somebody else now.
这就是你来这里的原因? – 也许
Is that why you’re here? – Maybe.
你对我们很有用,麦斯
You’ve been very useful to us, Max.
在你完全消失前,我们想一直使用你
We’d like to keep using you until you’re all gone.
对我打开胸膛
Open up to me.
我有样东西想放给你看
Got something I wanna play for you.
匹兹堡见
See ya in Pittsburgh.
妈咪,看他对墙做了什么!
Mommy, look what he did to the wall!
崔西,回来!
Tracey, come back here!
跟妈咪在一起 – 我要…我要看…
Stay with Mommy. – I want — I wanna see it.
回来
You come with me.
我们现在回家
Come on. We’re going home now.
「奇观光学,欢迎你」
「展示我们的新产品-麦德西」
嗯,你们认识我
Well, you know me.
当然我也认识你们
Yeah, we know you. – And I sure know you.
每一个人!
Every one of you!
我们在这里庆祝 我们春季产品的到来
We’re here to celebrate the arrival of our spring collection,
麦德西产品系列
the Medici line,
今年的主题是以两句引言为基础的
and our theme for this year is based on two quotes…
引自著名的文艺复兴家和艺术赞助者
from the famous Renaissance statesman and patron of the arts…
罗伦佐·德·麦德西
Lorenzo de Medici.
「爱自眼中来」
“Love comes in at the eye,”
「眼睛是灵魂的窗户」
and “The eye is the window of the soul.”
我想甚至彼得也能够
Now, I think that even Pete…
在这样的传统促销会上大量卖♥♥出
oughta be able to sell the hell out of a classy campaign like that.
喔,天啊!
Oh, God!
不!
No!
影视场必死!新肉体长存!
Death to Videodrome! Long live the new flesh!
「废船,多伦多港务局监察」
我希望你能回来
I was hoping you’d be back.
我在这里指引你,麦斯
I’m here to guide you, Max.
上次见面以后我学到了许多
I’ve learned a lot since I last saw you.
我学到死亡并不是结束
I’ve learned that death is not the end.
我可以帮助你
I can help you.
我不知道我现在在哪里
I don’t know where I am now.
我找不到我的出路
I’m having trouble…
finding my way around.
那是因为你已经走到尽头了 事情总是这样
That’s because you’ve gone just about as far as you can with the way things are.
影视场还是存在,它很大、很复杂
Videodrome still exists. It’s very big, very complex.
你伤害了他们 可是你并没有消灭他们
You’ve hurt them, but you haven’t destroyed them.
要消灭他们,你必须进行下一步
To do that, you have to go on to the next phase.
下一步是什么?
What phase is that?
你的身体已经发生了很大变化
Your body has already done a lot of changing,
但这只是开始
but that’s only the beginning,
新肉体的开始
the beginning of the new flesh.
现在你必须一路走下去,完全改变
You have to go all the way now. Total transformation.
你认为你已经准备好了吗?
Do you think you’re ready?
我想我准备好了
I guess I am.
怎么做呢?
How do we do it?
要变成新的肉体 你先要杀死旧的肉体
To become the new flesh, you first have to kill the old flesh.
但不要害怕
But don’t be afraid.
别害怕让你的身体死亡
Don’t be afraid to let your body die.
来我这里,麦斯
Just come to me, Max.
来妮琪这里
Come to Nicki.
瞧,我做给你看
Watch. I’ll show you how.
很容易
It’s easy.
新肉体长存
Long live the new flesh.
新肉体长存
Long live the new flesh.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!