Nicki, don’t!
妮琪,不要!
Nicki, don’t.
不要!
Don’t.
你昨晚醉了吗? – 没有,我熬夜看电视
Do you have a hangover? – No. Stayed up late watching TV.
你跟匹兹堡的朋友联络上了吗?
Did you get in touch with our friends in Pittsburgh?
算是吧,远距离
In a way. At a distance.
地下传闻 – 还有呢?
Subterranean grapevine. – And?
麦斯
Max,
影视场你不要碰
Videodrome is something for you to leave alone.
它绝不是为大众消费的
It is definitely not for public consumption.
83频道对大众来说太小了
Channel 83 is a little small to be considered public.
它仍然太大众化了 你明白我的意思吗?
It is still too public. Do you understand me?
不,你的意思是什么?
No. What’s the punch line?
我想影视场太危险了
I think it’s dangerous, Max.
为什么?是黑♥手♥党♥?他们做生意的
Videodrome. – Why? It’s Mafia? They do business.
不,不,还有更多…我怎么说呢?
No, no. It’s more, um — How can I say?
更多政♥治♥因素
More political than that.
少来了,马莎,我们在谈什么呢?
Come on, Masha. What are we talkin’ about?
影视场…
Videodrome.
你在节目中看到的
What you see on that show,
都是真实的
it’s for real.
不是表演,这是…虐杀电视台
It’s not acting. It’s… snuff TV.
我不相信
I don’t believe it.
那…就别相信
So… don’t believe.
为什么要真的做? 假装的不是更容易和安全吗?
Why do it for real? It’s easier and safer to fake it.
因为它有你没有的东西,麦斯
Because it has something…
that you don’t have, Max.
它有哲理,这就是它危险的原因
It has a philosophy, and that is what makes it dangerous.
谁的哲理?
Whose philosophy?
一定有个名字
There must be a name.
给我一个名字,我可以去谈 马莎,你了解我
Give me a name I can talk to. Masha, Masha, you know me.
我远离可怕的东西
I stay away from the scary stuff.
麦斯
Max,
这次你应该好好对我
you are going to have to be nice to me for this.
我们可以一起淋浴,什么时候都行
We can take a shower together, anytime you say.
我确定你会很漂亮
I’m sure you would be very beautiful,
但你比我喜欢的还要稍微老一点
but, uh, you’re a little older than I prefer.
非常…谢谢你
Thank you…
so much.
卖♥♥给我一个名字
Sell me a name,
我会买♥♥阿波罗和戴奥尼索斯
and I’ll make Apollo and Dionysus part of the package.
这伤害了我,麦斯
That hurts me, Max.
世界就是这么糟,不是吗?
Hey, the world’s a shithole, ain’t it?
是的,麦斯
Yes, Max.
确实如此
It is.
布莱恩·欧布莱恩
Brian O’Blivion.
我只能给你这个名字
That is the only name I have to give.
布莱恩·欧布莱恩教授
Professor Brian O’Blivion.
等等,你去哪里?回来
Wait, where you goin’? Come back here.
嘿,伙计,有烟吗?
Hey. Hey, buddy. Got a fag?
他们现在要进去吗? – 有烟吗?
Are they goin’ in now? – Got a cigarette?
要有烟和咖啡 – 等一下
Gotta have a smoke and a cup of coffee. – Wait a minute.
他们不提供咖啡,只提供尿水
They don’t serve coffee there. They just serve piss water.
I don’t need to put up with this shit. I’m a young woman.
「阴极射线传道会」
Take a good look at me. I’m a good-lookin’ woman. I got nice tits.
Let’s go.
Hello. Move along.
Move out of my way!
Hello. Straight down the hallway.
Keep on. Straight down the hallway.
Keep going, keep going.
Come on. Step along.
碧安卡·欧布莱恩? – 是的
Bianca O’Blivion? – Yes.
我是麦斯雷恩,市民电视的负责人
I’m Max Renn. I, uh — I run Civic TV.
我和欧布莱恩教授 一起参加过丽娜金秀
I did a panel show with Prof. O’Blivion. The Rena King Show.
对,你说过一些非常肤浅的事
Oh, yes. You said some very superficial things.
暴♥力♥、色情、想象、净化
Violence, sex, imagination, catharsis.
确实是我说的 – 你要做什么?
My exact words. – What do you want?
我想跟你父亲谈谈…
I wanna talk with your father…
影视中的新花样 他可能还没意识到的
about a new twist in video that he may not be aware of.
我喜欢这个景像
I love the view.
你看起来像他们 像被天父遗弃的人
You look like them, like one of Father’s derelicts.
这种风格又流行了
Think it’s a style that’s coming back.
对他们来说,这不是风格
In their case, Mr. Renn, it’s not a style.
是缺乏使用阴极射线管而引起的疾病
It’s a disease forced on them by their lack of access to the cathode ray tube.
你认为吸收电视能帮助他们吗?
You think a few doses of TV are gonna help them?
看电视能帮助他们 回到世界复杂的航船上
Watching TV will help patch them back into the world’s mixing board.
绝对正确
Absolutely.
我猜你鼓励被天父遗弃的人
And I guess you encourage Father’s derelicts to make home movies?
为复杂的世界制♥作♥家庭电影?
The world’s mixing board?
欧布莱恩教授 向全世界发送录像信件
Prof. O’Blivion sends video letters all over the world.
教授在吗? – 我是我父亲的屏幕
Is the Professor here? – I am my father’s screen.
一旦你告诉我这次访问的目的 他可能会寄给你一卷录像带
Once you’ve told me what this visit is all about, he may choose to send you a cassette.
你喜欢什么样的格式?
If he does, which format would you like?
如果他这样做 那要谈话就有点困难了
If he does, it’s gonna make conversation a little difficult.
我父亲至少二十年没有跟人谈过话
My father has not engaged in conversation for at least 20 years.
独白是他比较喜欢的交谈方式
The monologue is his preferred mode of discourse.
格式?
Format.
影视场
Videodrome.
那是日本式结构吗?
Is that a Japanese configuration?
你从没听说过吗? – 没有
You’ve never heard of it? – No.
那你的教育出现了严重的裂缝
Then there have been serious gaps in your education.
影视场
Videodrome.
告诉你父亲这个,他可能想进行谈话
Mention it to your father. He may want to have a conversation.
我喜欢这个景像
I love the view.
虐待…谋杀…肢解
Torture, murder, mutilation.
影视场…
Videodrome.
你在节目中看到的
What you see on that show,
都是真实的
it’s for real.
我要去试演
I’m gonna audition.
我是为那个节目而生的
I was made for that show.
它有你没有的东西,麦斯
It has something that you don’t have, Max.
它有哲理,这就是它危险的原因
It has a philosophy, and that is what makes it dangerous.
嗨,这是你的唤醒录像带
Hi. This is your wake-up cassette,
这是送到你办公室的急件
and this came to the office for you by courier.
CRAM电台怎么说? – 他们说妮琪布兰…
What did they say at CRAM? – They said that Nicki Brand…
肯定没有为他们出差
is definitely not on assignment for them.
她决定休假一个月 – 别碰那个!
She had a month off coming and decided to take it. – Don’t touch that!
天啊,麦斯,你吓死我了
Jesus, Max, you scared me.
你到底怎么回事?
What the hell’s wrong with you?
我不知道,我想是出疹子或什么的
I don’t know, man. I think I’m gettin’, like, a rash or somethin’.
嗯… – 什么?
Uh — – What?
你没事吧?布莱蒂,我无意打你
Are you all right? Bridey, I didn’t mean to hit you.
打我?
Hit me?
你没有打我
You didn’t hit me.
没有?不,我知道我没有打你 我是说…
No? No. No, I know I didn’t hit you. I meant —
你要我留下来吗?
Do you want me to stay here?
嗯… – 你的气色不好
Uh — – You look awful.
我给你拿点什么吧? – 不用…
Can I get you something? – Uh, no, uh —
我只是…
No, I’m just, uh —
我…
Uh, I’m —
我非常疲劳,你敲门时我正在熟睡
I’m exhausted. I was in a deep sleep when you knocked,
我猜我现在还没有清醒
and I guess I’m still not out of it.
and I guess I’m still not out of it.
我会记得设定闹钟,别担心
I’ll remember to set the timer. Don’t worry.
你确定吗? – 我确定
You’re sure? Are you sure? – I’m sure. Yeah.
谢谢,布莱蒂,明天见
Thanks, Bridey. Tomorrow.
麦斯,另外那个录像带 是布莱恩欧布莱恩办公室寄来的
Max, that other cassette is from the office of Brian O’Blivion.
我答应会亲手交给你
I promised I’d hand-deliver it directly to you.
你有需要时会打给我吗?
Will you call me if you need me?
北美州的心灵战争…
The battle for the mind of North America…
将在影视竞技场-影视场中开打
will be fought in the video arena:
the Videodrome.
电视屏幕是心灵之眼的视网膜
The television screen is the retina of the mind’s eye.
因此,电视屏幕是头脑结构的一部分
Therefore, the television screen is part of the physical structure of the brain.
因此,不管电视屏幕上出现什么
Therefore, whatever appears on the television screen…
对观众来说都会浮现原始经验

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!